Designated Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ski was next. I had him recline on the couch. I climbed onto his erect cock and settled myself down, taking yet another man into my married cunt. I rode him for a while. Somehow, the subject of my asshole was mentioned. I've done anal sex with my husband and I'd enjoyed it. I thought, if I'm going to get gang-fucked, why not take it in all three holes.

I looked at my husband, who had been taking photos, and said, "Baby, go get the lube so your friend can fuck me up the ass."

Damned if he didn't do it. He returned with a tube of K-Y and gave it to Ski. I turned so I was on my hands and knees on the couch. Ski put some K-Y on his finger and shoved it into my rectum. His finger probed inside me and I enjoyed it, anticipating having something more substantial invading my back channel. My husband sat at the end of the couch and kissed me while his friend proceeded to sodomize his wife from the other end. I gasped when Ski's prick found the opening to my ass. He pushed against the puckered little hole. I felt him expanding my ass, pushing through my sphincter. I was being pried open by what felt-like and enormous cock. He shoved the thing into me. The head popped past my muscle and slid into my ass. I groaned and looked at Vic while his friend had his way with me. Vic raised up and presented his cock to me. I took it in my mouth and sucked on it. I had a difficult time concentrating on both ends. One cock was sliding deeper into my ass while the other was going down my throat. I was immobilized and I wondered if the two cocks were going to touch somewhere inside me. I was sweating and began to spasm as wave after wave of pleasure swept over me. I'd never felt anything like what I was experiencing. The two cocks were fully embedded in me. Ski's pelvis was pressed against my ass. I felt his pubic hair against the crack of my ass. My husband's cock was stuffed in my throat. My eyes were buried in my husband's pubic hair and it was tickling my nose. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe, but suddenly, I screamed as my orgasm over whelmed me. Cum rushed down my expanded throat while another load emptied into my bowels. My gosh, I thought, I'd never felt such wanton pleasure.

The two dicks went limp. My husband's pulled out of my mouth and dangled, dripping my saliva and his semen. Both fluids were dripping down my chin. I was covered with sweat. I felt Ski's dick slide out of my anus, followed by a trickle of his semen dripping onto my crotch.

"Holy shit! That was wonderful." I said to my two lovers.

I had drained the semen from four men. Some of them were ready for more, but my dear husband took me off to bed. He kissed me and told me I was wonderful. If he was happy with me being a slut and getting gang-banged, I was happy too. We fell asleep naked, holding each other and contemplating the next steps in our relationship with our friends.

The guys went home the next morning, hung-over and in bad shape. My pussy and asshole were sore so I wasn't in the mood for more sex. When I picked up my shorts, I found a note in the pocket; it was from Venus, with her phone number. Maybe she wanted to exchange recipes or maybe she wanted something else. More about that later.

12