Designated Driver Gets Lucky #01

Story Info
Mother has sex with her son and aunt flashes her nephew.
6.3k words
3.99
73.8k
65
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tipsy Aunt Amanda has incestuous sex with her 19-year-old nephew, Mike.

I've always had a crush on my Aunt Amanda. I've never wanted to have incestuous sex with anyone, and I never thought that I'd ever have incestuous sex with anyone but, if I had incestuous sex with anyone, I'd love to have illicit sex with her. Where many men my age are sexually attracted to their mothers, their sisters, their cousins, and not their aunts, I loved my aunt. I've always wanted to have forbidden sex with my aunt.

Not as pretty, nor as sexy, and a bit overweight, but still having enormous breasts, my mother didn't sexually excite me in the way that my aunt did. Always trying to sexually seduce me, my mother was always flashing me her panties and her naked breasts when dressing and undressing with her bedroom door wide open. Yet, I wasn't as sexually interested in my mother as I was sexually interested in my aunt. Maybe I wasn't interested in having sex with my mother because, with her clearly wanting to have sex with me, not much of a conquest, she was too easy.

I was more sexually interested in my aunt than in my mother. A beautiful redhead with huge breasts and a sexy and shapely body, I'd give anything to have sex with my Aunt Amanda. Giving me more to masturbate over, I'd give anything to see her in a sexy nightgown, in her tiny bikini, in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. Suffice to write, in the way that I wasn't interested in seeing my mother without her clothes, I masturbated over imagining seeing my aunt without her clothes.

I jumped at the chance when my aunt offered me $20 to drive her home from our annual, family gathering so that she could relax, unwind, and drink while mingling with everyone. Refusing the money, I'd willingly drive my aunt home for free. I'd even pay her to drive her home. Hoping she'd invite me to stay overnight, I'd love to spend some alone time with my aunt talking while drinking.

Not much of a drinker, with my aunt so very small, tiny actually, in stature, not much taller than Dolly Parton, it didn't take more than one or two drinks to get her feeling good. With the drinking laws very strict, the last thing that she wanted was a DUI ticket. My aunt's double D, natural breasts were the same cup size as Dolly's surgically enhanced and implanted, double D breasts. With her having natural, red hair instead of dyed blonde hair, she was a younger and prettier version of Dolly.

'I wonder if she can sing,' I thought. 'I'd love to hear her sing, Jolene or I'll Always Love You, a song that Dolly wrote of her ex-lover Porter Wagoner.'

After driving her home, even though I was looking forward to staying overnight at her house, I was nervous. A bit self-conscious staying over anyone's house, more comfortable at home and sleeping in my own bed, I was more comfortable and in the habit of sleeping in the nude. When home and alone in my room, something that I routinely did, I was always walking around naked. I hated the constricting confinement of wearing clothes, especially pajamas to bed while sleeping. I loved the sensation of my dangling cock unencumbered.

Undoubtedly, for me not to embarrass myself or my aunt, for this one night, I'd have to sleep in my underwear. I'm not sure if I'd be more embarrassed or more sexually excited if my aunt caught me naked. Now that I think of it, my mother, my aunt's older sister, was always embarrassing me by flashing herself to me and by bursting open my bedroom door and deliberately catching without my clothes.

# # #

While still wondering if my Mom's voyeurism was deliberate or accidental, not really sure, yet bad enough that she was an exhibitionist, my Mom caught me naked many times. As if she was psychic or had a hidden camera in my room, somehow, timing it perfectly, she was always bursting open my bedroom door without knocking and seeing and staring at my naked prick. My mother stared at my naked cock in the way that I'd stare at my Aunt Amanda's naked breasts.

Now that I think about it, not a difficult leap to make, I suspected that my mother was trying to catch me without my clothes. With her without a man in her life, she was trying to see my naked prick. Further, I suspected that my mother wanted to have incestuous sex with me in the way that I wanted to have forbidden sex with her sister, my aunt. I'd willingly have sex with my mother, if I could have a threesome with her sister.

"Jesus, Mom. Don't you ever knock," I asked while standing there naked as if I was a deer caught in a car's headlights?

Always at the wrong time for me but seemingly, the right time for her, she continued barging in my bedroom without knocking when I was naked. Yet, in her defense, whenever I was in my bedroom with the door closed, I was usually naked. Still, after all of this time, she should have known that I'd be in my room naked and respected my privacy and my right to be naked in my own room and in my own house.

She should have respected my privacy by not barging in my bedroom. She should have had the courtesy of knocking on my bedroom door, allow me a chance to get decent, and wait for me to invite her in before bursting in without knocking. Obviously, my mother wanted to see my naked prick. Obviously, my mother wanted to have incestuous sex with me, her own son.

In the way that I wished that I could see my sexy aunt naked, my mother clearly wanted to see me naked. Clearly, she enjoyed seeing me naked while embarrassing me. In the way that I masturbated over imagining my aunt without her clothes and having sex with me, I wondered if my mother masturbated over seeing me without my clothes while imagining having sex with me.

A freeing experience, nothing wrong with being naked in your own room with the door closed, I enjoyed being naked in my own room. Actually, not shy or embarrassed about my nudity, I could have been a nudist. I'd love to go to a nude beach. I wondered if my aunt would go to a nude beach with me. I'd love to see my aunt naked. How hot would that be to be naked with my sexy aunt at a nude beach while swimming in the way and sunning our naked selves on the sand?

I only wished that my mother had more respect for my privacy. I only wished that my bedroom door had a lock. As if she wanted to stroke my prick, suck my prick, and/or fuck my prick, my mother was always ogling me with lustful, sexual desire. I only wished that she didn't embarrass me by ogling me. She made me feel so used, abused, and dirty. I only wished she looked more like her kid sister. Then, while having incestuous sex with my mother, I'd imagine that I was having sex with my aunt.

'Wow,' I thought.

# # #

"Jesus, Mom," I said just as I opened my eyes and shot a huge load of cum all over my chest and stomach. "Don't you ever knock? I'm so embarrassed," I said. "How would you like it if I barged in your bedroom while you were dressing or undressing and caught you topless or naked? How would you like it if I caught you masturbating?"

Instead of acting embarrassed, she shrugged. She laughed.

"Be my guest," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'm not the modest, easily embarrassed, and innocent virgin that you obviously are. I'm not shy about showing my topless and/or naked body to anyone, including you in the way that you're embarrassed showing me your naked penis," said my mother with another dirty laugh.

She lowered the straps of her nightgown to show me her naked breasts and her erect nipples.

"Moreover, masturbating is a normal part of life; I wouldn't be embarrassed if you caught me masturbating myself. I wouldn't even care if you wanted to watch me cum," she said giving me the eye. "I'd even allow you to masturbate me," she said with a dirty laugh while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

'Eww,' I thought. 'My mother wants me to barge in her bedroom. She wants me to see her without her clothes. She wants me to catch her and watch her masturbating. She wants me to masturbate her. Obviously, in the way that I want to have forbidden sex with her sister, my sexy aunt, my mother wants to have incestuous sex with me. Gross.'

She pulled her nightgown straps over her shoulders to cover her naked breasts. Yet, with her still in sheer nightgown without even having the modesty to wear a robe, my mother, Colleen, had the knack of opening my bedroom door and seeing me naked. With her walking around me in her low-cut and sexy nightgowns, it was as if she wanted me to see the shape, size, and the outline of her big and sagging, D cup breasts and the impressions of her erect nipples.

Now, making her sexual intentions clear by exposing her naked breasts to me, she wanted to have incestuous sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her sister. As if waiting for me to make a sexual pass at her, by her wearing such a sheer and nearly see-through nightgown, it was as if she wanted to flash me her red patch of pubic hair and/or her ass crack. By exposing her naked breasts to me and flashing me her nearly naked pussy and ass, after having given me an erection, she was making me horny.

'Obviously, my mother is horny,' I thought. 'Obviously, she's sexually frustrated. Obviously, waiting for me to make the first move, she wanted to have sex with me. I wish she had a boyfriend. I wish she had a man in her life to suck and fuck instead of sexually lusting over me. I wished that I was living with my aunt instead of my mother and my aunt was exposing herself to me instead of my mother.'

Then, there's all of those times that she barged in my bedroom without knocking as I was masturbating myself while thinking of my Aunt Amanda naked and her having incestuous sex with her. If there was anyone that I'd want to see me naked and/or catch me masturbating and cumming, it was my Aunt Amanda and not my mother. Something that would embarrass most mothers, when I opened my eyes, I'd see my mother standing in my room and staring at me while watching me masturbate myself and/or even cumming.

Nevertheless, whether I was still in bed naked without any covers over me or just awakening and standing in my room naked, I can't count how many times my mother saw me without my clothes. Sometimes, her way of awakening me, in one quick move, in the way of removing a table cloth from a table without breaking any dishes, she'd strip the covers from my naked body. With her looking as if she wanted to touch my cock, stroke my cock, suck my cock, and/or fuck my cock, I can't count how many times my mother saw me naked.

It's not that she accidentally caught me naked and immediately left my room and closed my bedroom door, instead she'd remain there in my room. She'd stare at me. She'd ogled my flaccid or erect, naked prick. In the way she looked at me was as if she wanted to have sex with me.

With me always horny, I can't count how many times my mother caught me masturbating myself over her sexy, kid sister, my Aunt Amanda. With my eyes closed while imagining my aunt naked and having incestuous sex with me, just as I opened my eyes, I can't count how many times my mother caught me cumming. I can't count how many times she opened my bedroom door just as I ejaculated a load of cum everywhere.

Mom," I yelled covering my still leaking cock with some paper towels!

Instead of being embarrassed, she'd laugh.

"Oh, my God, Michael," said my mother laughing. "That's a huge load of cum. Tell me the truth and be honest. Were you masturbating over me," she asked with a dirty laugh? "While you were masturbating, were you imagining Mommy naked? Were you imagining seeing my naked breasts, feeling my naked breasts, fondling my naked breasts, and sucking my naked breasts," she asked while lowering the top of her nightgown to show me her naked tits, yet, again? Were you thinking of Mommy stroking and sucking your prick and cumming in my mouth?"

I stood from my bed and covered myself with more paper towels as I pushed her out of my bedroom door. Obviously, no doubt about it, my mother wanted to have sex with me. Just as she wanted to see my naked prick, she wanted me to see her naked tits, feel her naked tits, and suck her naked tits. Without a doubt, she wanted to blow me. She wanted to suck my cock. She wanted me to cum in her mouth.

With me a horny and healthy testosterone, young man, having never had a hand job or a blowjob, that night I couldn't help myself from imagining my mother stroking me and sucking me. With her already ready to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me, if I couldn't have forbidden sex with my aunt, perhaps having incestuous sex with my mother would do. I'd love to feel my mother's big tits while imagining that I was feeling my aunt's big tits. I'd love for my mother to stroke my prick and suck my prick while I imagined my aunt stroking me and blowing me.

# # #

For the first time, I went to bed thinking about having sex with my mother instead of having sex with my aunt. I dreamt about my mother seeing my stiff prick and staring at my erect dick. I dreamt about her touching me and taking me in her hand. I dreamt of my mother holding my stiff prick in her hand while fondling the head of my cock and cupping my testicles.

I dreamt of her slowly stroking me while staring up at me with her big, blue eyes. Then, while I fondled her big, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, I dreamt that my mother took me in her mouth. Then, when I opened my eyes, my mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my mother was poised between my outstretch legs and sucking my cock.

"Suck it, Mom," I said while putting a gentle hand behind her head. "Suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in my mother's mouth. I need to give my mother a cum bath."

It didn't take me very long to cum in her mouth and to shoot a second load of cum all over her face, in her red hair, and across her huge, naked breasts. If it wasn't enough that my mother blew me but also, she allowed me to cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cum. Then, if that still wasn't enough, she allowed me to give her a cum bath, too.

"Oh, my God," I said. "That was unbelievable."

She climbed in bed next to me and as if we were lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, she kissed me. She parted my lips, stuck her tongue in my mouth kissed me. If it wasn't enough that my mother stroked my prick and sucked my prick, now we were making out as if we were dating.

"Masturbate me," she said. "I need to cum, too. Finger my pussy while licking my pussy."

Something that I thought I'd never do, I moved between my mother's legs. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Then, reaching up with my other hand, I fondled her breasts while fingering her erect nipples. With her so horny and sexually frustrated, it didn't take her long to cum.

Stunned, embarrassed, and sexually excited, I couldn't believe my mother had blown me. I couldn't believe she stroked my prick while sucking my prick. I couldn't believe I ejaculated in my mother's mouth. While she blew me, I couldn't believe that I saw, felt, and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"Make love to me," she said.

I mounted my mother while she reached down to insert my stiff prick inside of her. I lovingly humped her while kissing her while she lovingly humped me while kissing me. Then, without sexual passion taking control, I humped her faster and harder while she returned my fast and hard humps. No longer making love, we were fucking.

# # #

With her never closing her bedroom door when dressing or undressing, no doubt, hoping that I'd see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, I avoided going down that end of the hall. Then, one day, knowing that she'd be in her room, and with her unaware that I was standing in her doorway watching her undress, I waited there for her to strip herself naked. I watched her pull her nightgown up and over her head. Thinking that I'd surprise her and/or embarrass her, I watched as she stood in her bedroom while collecting her bra, panties, and clothes.

Then, once she was naked, I stared at her huge, sagging, naked breasts. I stared at her red patch of pubic hair. I stared at her fat, naked ass. I stared at her pot belly. I stared at my naked mother in the way that she always stared at me.

"Oops, sorry Mom. I didn't know that you were naked," I said while wanting her to know that I saw her naked. "Please forgive me," I said with a dirty laugh while continuing to ogle her in the way that she always ogled me.

Instead of turning away to cover herself with her hands, forearms, or her nightgown that was still on the bed, she turned to face me with her arms by her side. She laughed and cupped her breasts in the palms of her hands while fingering her nipples. Then, she did something that shocked me. She lifted them to her mouth and sucked her nipples, first one and then the other.

'Gross,' I thought.

"Tell me," she said. "What do you think of my big tits? Would you like to touch them again," while touching her tits? "Would you like to feel them again," she asked while feeling and fondling her big breasts in front of me? "What do you think of my big nipples," she asked while pulling them out further? "Would you like to finger them while sucking them again," she asked while turning them and twisting them? "I don't mind. You can if you'd like as long as I can suck and fuck your prick again."

A onetime mistake, not giving her the sexual satisfaction of letting her know that she made horny, after watching her show of incestuous exhibitionism, I returned to my room. That night, while switching my mother's head and naked body with my aunt's head and imagined, naked body I masturbated over seeing my mother naked while imagining my aunt without her clothes. I masturbated over imagining my aunt lifting her big tits to suck her erect nipples.

No doubt, in the way that she wanted me to do, I masturbated over my mother having her sexual way with her own naked breasts. After she stroked me and suck me, I was horny over my mother. I masturbated over cumming in my mother's mouth. I masturbated over giving her a cum bath. I masturbated over fingering and licking my mother's pussy. I masturbated over making love to my mother and fucking her. I masturbated over having sex my mother as if I had sex with my aunt.

# # #

With just the two of us living alone after she divorced my Dad, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Never thinking about it before, it was then that I knew that my mother was sexually teasing me. Now, that I was over 18-years-old, especially since we just had sex, I knew if my mother was trying to sexually seduce me again. I'd love to have a sexual relationship with my Aunt Amanda, but it made my skin crawl to think of having a sex with my mother again.

'Gross,' I thought. 'That's nasty. That's just wrong.'

Happy for the small things in life, after spending the night at her house, I was looking forward to spending more time with my aunt on the ride home the next day. Way out in the country, thirty-minutes outside of the city's limits, I had never been to her house before. With her husband always traveling and away again on business, and with her always out and about, I've never been alone with my aunt.

Always sexually attracted to my beautiful, sexy, and shapely aunt, I imagined her making me breakfast while wearing her short, sheer, low-cut bathrobe without having the modesty to wear a robe. In the way that my mother walked around me practically naked while flashing me, I hoped my aunt would do the same. I'd love nothing more than to see my aunt's panties and in up-nightgown flash or her naked breasts in a down-nightgown view.

Before the night started, and before she started drinking, she handed me her car keys. Glad for that, I didn't want hear her arguing with me about giving me her car keys later after she had been drinking. I didn't want to see my aunt arrested for drunk driving. God forbid, I didn't want to see my aunt hurt or dead from a needless car accident.

12