Designated Driver Gets Lucky #02

Story Info
Tipsy aunt has incestuous sex with her 19-year-old nephew.
7.8k words
4.24
24.7k
26
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tipsy aunt has incestuous sex with her 19-year-old nephew.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

She looked at me with amusement.

"You act as if you've never seen a woman's panties before," she said with a dirty laugh while lifting her skirt higher again to flash me even more of her sexy, nearly see-through panties. "You act as if you've never been French kissed before," she said with a sexy laugh while lowering her skirt. "You act as if you've never felt up a woman before."

I felt my face turn red again.

"I haven't," I confessed my uncomfortableness by her sexual questions.

She laughed again.

"You haven't what?"

I lowered my head and shoulders in shame and embarrassment.

"Unless I saw something on the computer," I admitted. "I haven't seen a woman in her panties," I said lying about constantly and continually seeing my mother in her panties. I've never French kissed a woman before and I've never felt up a woman," I said lying again when thinking about having incestuous sex with my mother.

She laughed.

"Don't tell me that you're a virgin," she said looking at me as if I was lying. "A good-looking, young man like you has never had sex?" She looked at me as if there was something wrong with me. "I lost my virginity on prom night when I was 18-years-old. With my date not wearing a condom, I was lucky that I didn't get pregnant but then, years later, I was told by my doctor that I couldn't have children," she said with sadness and with a shrug.

Even though that I was no longer a virgin after my mother took that from me, I shook my head as if I still was. My virginity was something that I wanted to share with my wife on my wedding day. Yet, as if she owned my body, my mother stole that from me by sexually seducing me.

"I'm sorry auntie," I said suddenly feeling her pain and anguish with her not able to have children.

Something obviously important to her and that happened long ago in her past, water under the bridge, she shrugged as if it no longer mattered. She could have adopted a child. Yet, not wanting to suggest that, if she wanted to adopt children, she would have adopted by now. My aunt would have made a good mother. Yet, if I had small cousins running around her house, maybe I would get the opportunity for sex with my aunt that I was hoping to get tonight.

"It's okay," she said showing me a brave face. "I reconciled with the idea of not having children years ago." She looked at me with curiosity. "So, what about you? Why are you still a virgin?"

Now, it was my turn to shrug. I thought about my mother stripping off her nightgown to show me her big, naked breasts. I thought about her continually barging in my bedroom to ogle my naked prick. I thought about her stroking my prick while sucking my prick before fucking my prick. I thought about cumming in her mouth and giving her a cum bath.

"I came close a couple of times," I said not saying a word about having sex with my mother. "I wasn't with the right woman. I didn't want to have sex for the sake of having sex. I wanted my first time to mean something. I wanted my first time to be a memory that I'd never forget," I said while staring at my aunt.

With me still prone on top of her, she laughed again.

"I suppose you've never felt a woman's breast before either," she said taking me by my wrist and putting hand squarely on her dress and bra clad breast.

She squeezed my hand for me to feel the size and firmness of her big tit. I laughed while squeezing her breast before moving my hand to her other breast to feel and squeeze that one, too. Always wanting to feel her tits, now that I had, I wanted more.

"Well, I have now," I said while not wanting to tell her that I already had my wicked, sexual way with her sister's, big, naked tits.

She laughed, too.

"We'll have to do something about that," she said.

'We'll have to do something about that? I wondered what she meant by that. Maybe she knew someone who she thought I'd like to date. People were always trying to fix me up with someone. I can find my own dates,' I thought. Then, I thought, 'As if she's my father that I don't have instead of my aunt, maybe she's going to surprise me by fixing me up with one of her friends. Someone who'd love to break my cherry and have sex with me. Maybe she's going to fix me up with a prostitute.'

Chapter 02:

I moved off of my aunt. With her dress still askew and nearly up to her waist, I stared at all that I could see of her red, trimmed pussy through her panties. Then, I lifted her foot and placed her foot in the footwell of the car. I buckled her seatbelt, and closed her door, and walked around the driver's side of the car and started the engine. It was a long ride to her house, at least 30-minutes but I didn't mind.

With no other place that I'd rather be and with no woman that I'd rather be with, I was with my sexy aunt, Amanda. The first time alone with her, as if she was a celebrity that I always wanted to meet, just being in her presence and breathing the same air was a real treat for me. I couldn't believe that I was finally alone with my sexy aunt.

My mind raced with the thoughts of seeing my aunt's panties and her red, trimmed pussy through her sheer, white panties. She deliberately flashed me her panties. She deliberately flashed me her nearly, naked pussy. If that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe she moved my hand in between her legs and squeezed my hand for me to cup her panty clad cunt.

I could feel myself growing a bigger and harder erection. Something that I always imagined doing when masturbating while imagining my aunt naked and having sex with her, I couldn't believe my aunt put my hand on her breast through her clothes. If this was the prelude of what would happen once, I drove her home, I couldn't wait to get her home. I could wait to spend the night with my aunt and awaken for breakfast the next morning. Instead of her, no doubt, giving me her couch, I only wished that I could sleep with her in her bed.

"So, tell me, Mike," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look while staring up at me with those big, blue eyes as I drove. "Did I make you sexually excited when I moved your hand in between my legs for you to feel my panty clad pussy," she asked with a sexy laugh. "Did I make you horny when I moved your hand and squeezed your hand on my breast," she asked while giving me a sexually seductive look?

Feeling awkwardly uncomfortable even though I felt sexually excited, I laughed a nervous laugh. My uncle was such a lucky man. I wish I was married to my aunt or to someone like her.

"You certainly did, Auntie," I said. "I've never felt a woman's panty clad pussy before just as I've never felt a breast through her clothes before," I confessed while lying again after touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking my mother's big tits.

Suddenly embarrassed about having sex with my mother, I didn't say a word about fingering and licking my mother's pussy while feeling her big, naked tits and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. With my aunt's warm and soft hand only inches away from my pants clad cock, in the way that my mother touched, felt, and groped my erect prick, I was hoping my aunt would do the same. Then, she surprised me when she rested her hand on my thigh.

"Don't call me Auntie. Not tonight," she said with a sexy smile. "Tonight, call me Amanda. Tonight, we are not aunt and nephew. Tonight, we are just a man and a woman," she said moving her hand to my bulging erection and feeling my erect prick through my pants.

Then, in the way that she squeezed my hand when on her panty clad pussy and when on her dress and bra clad breast, she squeezed my cock through my pants. I stared down at her hand touching me and feeling me through my clothes before I looked over at her and smiled. My aunt was doing everything that I masturbated about her doing to me.

'A man and a woman,' I thought? I stared down at her hand while wondering what she had in mind. 'I'd love for her to be my woman just as I'd love to be her man,' I thought. 'I'd love to go parking with my aunt. I'd love to kiss her and make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes.'

Hoping that she'd want to have sex with me, in the way that she was sexually touching me, I sensed that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. I'd love to have sex with my forbidden aunt in the way that I had incestuous sex with my mother. In the way that my mother stripped naked for me, I'd love to strip my aunt naked.

# # #

"Okay, Amanda," I said.

Surprising me and sexually exciting me, she moved her hand from my thigh and to my cock. She felt my prick through my pants again. Shocking me, I nearly ran us off the road. She squeezed my cock, fondled my cock, and fingered the head of my prick through my pants with her manicured fingertips.

'My aunt is touching, squeezing, and fondling my stiff prick,' I thought. I couldn't believe my aunt was groping me. 'I'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of my life.'

"Someone has an erection," she said with a laugh while staring down at the big bulge in my pants. "Oh, my," she said sexually teasing me. "Did I do that by just putting my hand on you and touching you with my fingertips," she asked innocently as if she didn't know?

Suddenly feeling awkwardly embarrassed, I brushed her hand away. I felt like such a pervert for wanting to have sex with my aunt. If it wasn't enough that I had sex with my mother, now I wanted to have sex with my aunt, too. What's next? Would I want to have sex with my grandmother, too?

"You shouldn't be touching me in that sexual way, especially while I'm driving," I said. "Talk about distracted driving," I said with a laugh. "Driving doesn't get any more distracted than this."

She laughed so sexily that if I wasn't driving, I would have leaned over, taken her in my arms, and kissed her. She was such a sexy bitch. She was such a hot woman. Even though I didn't have much sexual experience, I'd love to get her in bed. I bet she could teach me a few things.

"Why can't I touch you,' she asked as if she didn't know while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes? She was so very pretty. "Don't you like it when I touch you and feel you in that sexual way," she asked feigning her naivete?

I looked at her as if she was my dream woman and, at that moment, she was. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. If she wasn't my aunt and already married, if she wasn't 22-years older than me, I'd ask her to marry me.

"Of course, I do," I said while hoping that she wasn't embarrassed. "I love it when you touch and feel me in that sexual way but you're married. More important than that, you're my aunt. We're blood related. We can have sex," I said even though I wanted to have sex with her.

# # #

She was making me so hot. She opened her purse, pulled out her lipstick, and turned my rearview mirror to recolor her lips. Then, she turned the mirror to me and sat up in her seat. She looked at me as if she had something else on her mind.

"May I see it," she asked while staring down at the bulge in my pants?

She shocked me. My aunt asked to see my prick. My sexy aunt wants to see my cock.

"Show me your cock," she said making eye contact with me. "I dare you, no I double dare you to show me your cock. I want to see your prick," she said as if I was her sexual slave and she was my Dominatrix.

When I balked, she pleaded with me as if we were children and she wanted me to share my candy bar with her.

"Please? Pretty please may I see my nephew's prick? Sorry," she laughed. "Tonight, you're not my nephew. Tonight, you're my date."

'Her date? I'm my aunt's date,' I thought?

Suddenly, I imagined going parking with her and kissing her. I imagined making out with my aunt while feeling her huge breasts and fingering her nipples. I imagined her allowing me to unbutton her blouse, lift up her bra, and have my wicked sexual way with her big tits and erect nipples. I imagined her removing my erect prick from my pants and stroking me before blowing me.

She was making me so horny and I looked at her as if she was crazy. Maybe she was just drunk but I didn't think she was that drunk. Nonetheless, whether drunk or sober, I couldn't believe my beautiful aunt wanted to see my naked prick. I was so tempted to pull to the side of the road, stop the car, unzip myself, and pull out my prick. Only, I didn't dare.

"No," I said even though I wanted to show her my naked dick.

I was embarrassed. In the way that I felt sexually molested with my mother, I felt sexually molested with my aunt. Not wanting to crash her beautiful, new car, I didn't want to have an accident.

Yet, with her not taking no for an answer and with her conveniently having a bench seat instead of bucket seats, she moved closer to me. She leaned closer to me while pressing her big blouse and bra clad breasts against me. Then, she kissed my ear, licked my ear, and blew her warm breath in my ear. Again, while I was driving, she rested her hand on my pants clad prick. She was making me wild with sexual excitement for her.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'In the way that my mother felt my prick while sucking me awake while I was sleeping, my sexy aunt is fondling my erect prick through my pants. In the way that my mother sexually wanted me, my sexy aunt sexually wanted me, too. In the way that my mother sexually assaulted me, my aunt is sexually assaulting me. Yet, with me finally agreeing to have sex with my mother, I wanted to have sex with my aunt so very much more.'

# # #

She continued groping, squeezing, and rubbing my dick through my pants while I was driving. Making me even more sexually excited, she continued fondling the head of my cock with her fingertips. If she continued touching me in such a sexually forbidden way, I'd have an accident in my pants. She'd cause me to prematurely ejaculate cum all over myself. With my erection throbbing and pulsating in my pants, she was making me so very hot and horny that I wanted to cum.

"It's been a long time since I've felt a hard prick in my hand and I can tell that you have a big, hard one," she said squeezing my cock again. "My husband, your uncle, drinks a lot. He never wants to have sex. Besides, he has an erection like a wet noodle," she confessed with a dirty laugh.

As if mesmerized by my bulge and hypnotized by the thought of seeing my naked prick, she stared down at my throbbing and pulsating cock again. "Show me your cock, Mike. I want to see it," she said again. "I want to touch it. I want to hold it in my hand and slowly stroke you while we're driving."

Horny enough to do so, I wanted to show my aunt my naked prick. I wanted her to hold my cock in her warm, soft hand. I wanted her to slowly stroke me while I continued driving her home. Yet, before I could react, she unzipped me and slipped her fingers inside my pants.

My aunt unzipped my pants. I couldn't believe my aunt unzipped my pants in the way that I so wanted to unbutton her blouse. She touched my erection through my underwear with her manicured fingertips in the way that I wanted to touch her bra clad breasts with my horny hands. Remaining steadfast even though I wanted her to give me a hand job and cum, I pulled away from her and zipped my pants.

"No," I said. "I can't show you my prick. That's just wrong," I said even though I wanted to show my aunt my prick. "That's nasty."

'Yet, who was I kidding? I wanted to show her my cock. I wanted her to touch my stiff prick,' I thought. 'I wanted her to slowly stroke me. After my mother had stroked my cock while sucking my cock last night, I wanted my aunt to give me a hand job tonight. I wanted to cum all over my aunt's hand.'

Then, as if she was a psychic, clairvoyant, mind reader, she said something that made me change my mind.

"If you show me your cock, I'll show you my tits," she said.

# # #

An offer that I was unable to refuse, as if I was Groucho Marx and she had just said the magic word, 'tits,' she said all that I needed to hear. A win/win for me. If I showed my aunt my naked, erect prick, she'd show me her big, naked breasts. With me getting the better end of the deal, that sounded like a fair trade to me.

I looked over at her stunned. As if expecting her to remove her blouse and bra in the car, I stared at her big tits. Her big nipples were already pushing against her bra and blouse. Suddenly, I could feel my lips moving in the shape of a goldfish when wanting to be fed or a baby wanting to be nursed.

"Really? Seriously? You'd really show me your naked breasts if I showed you my erect prick?"

She smiled at me sexily while unbuttoning the top button of her blouse. Then, she unbuttoned the next button to show me her long line of sexy cleavage, the tops of her big breasts, and the top of her sexy, low-cut bra.

"Do we have a deal," she asked while staring at me with those eyes?

Still not believing what she said and all that I was hearing, I looked at her to see if she was serious. Surprised by her offer, definitely, if she showed me her naked breasts, I'd show her my naked prick. Actually, with her wanting to see my cock, if I wasn't driving, I would have already shown her my naked prick without even asking or expecting to see her naked tits.

"Yes, but not here and not now while I'm driving," I said. "I'd have an accident if I saw your naked breasts and if you saw my naked prick, held my naked prick, and slowly stroked my cock," I said with a nervous albeit sexually excited, little laugh.

She moved her hand away from my erection and off of my thigh.

"Later, then. When we get to my house, I'll show you my naked tits if you show me your naked prick," she said while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Then, she looked at me in the way that I imagined Christina Hendricks or Sofia Vergara looking at me.

"Tell me. Besides my naked breasts, is there anything else that you'd like to see of me? Besides touching and feeling my tits, is there anything else that you'd want to do to my naked body?"

She paused to put her hand on my throbbing erection again.

"Tell me. I really want to know. If you could do sexually anything to me, anything to my naked body, what would you do?"

She stunned me with her loaded question. As if I was a starving man allowed to feast at a banquet or a man dying of thirst in the dessert, I'd want to do every, sexual thing to my aunt's beautiful naked body. I'd want to use and abuse her hands, her mouth, and her pussy. I'd want to make love to her before fucking her. I'd want her to blow me. I'd not only want to cum in her mouth but also, I'd want to cum all over her face, too.

'Is there anything else that I'd like to see of my shapely aunt and do to my aunt's naked body?'

"Yes, actually, there is," I said afraid to say what I was thinking but blurting it out anyway?

Then, I blurted out what I was thinking. Not even having to think about it, I told her all that I've already thought about doing when masturbating myself.

"I'd kiss you, French kiss you. I'd make out with you while touching and feeling you everywhere. I'd touch, feel, and fondled your big, naked breasts while fingering and sucking your nipples. I'd finger your pussy. I'd rub your clit while fingerfucking your cunt. Then, I'd eat you. I'd not only give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers but also with my tongue."

She felt her breasts while fingering her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra.

"Then, what? What would you do after you ate and gave me sexual orgasms with your fingers and your tongue? Tell me. I want to know," she said.

She raised her skirt to her waist and fingered her pussy through her panties. In the way that I wanted to masturbate my aunt; she was already masturbating herself.