Desirae's Journey Ch. 08: RESOLUTIONS

Story Info
Young woman joins oldest profession.
3.8k words
4.5
1.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Desirae and Roger dissolved their partnership after selling the property. As time went by, they saw less and less of each other. Desirae had long since stopped seeing clients. After Sam, her heart wasn't in it. She was also getting too old to be doing that. It was a young woman's game, and she had plenty of beautiful young women willing to combine a real career with the opportunity to make significant money on the side.

Tiffany had spoken to Desirae about setting up a foundation that could take donations from their clients. This charitable foundation could make grants to any number of worthwhile non-profits. It was agreed that Tiffany would lead this effort. They had each company donate to start the fund. This solved several problems with extra cash laying around.

Tiffany enlisted Savannah to do the paperwork for the foundation. She was excited about the opportunities this afforded her to be in the public eye. A good lawyer needed some publicity to advance in the very cutthroat world of high-priced attorneys. Tiff and Savannah worked closely together in setting up the foundation. They spent many a night going over the details. They wrote the mission statement, the by-laws, and the procedure for making grants. By the time they were ready to announce the foundation, they discovered they enjoyed each other's company.

Tiffany had long ago decided she was pretty much done with men. She tired of their egos, and overall depth of conversational ability. For every man she found that she enjoyed having a conversation with, there were dozens she could barely tolerate.

One night, at Tiffany's house near the beach, the two of them were trying to come up with a name for the foundation. Tiffany wanted the foundation to focus on women's issues. She wanted a name that would reflect that. Savannah hadn't thought about it but was agreeable. They tried several, "Better World for Women", "Women for Women", and Tiffany's favorite, "Men Suck". However, they finally settled on "Her Compassion". Simple, and not too intrusive.

As they were celebrating with a couple of glasses of wine, Savannah observed, "Tiff, I hadn't realized you were changing teams. You seem to be pretty sure about that."

"Yes, I just grew tired of the small talk and all the things I had to deal with during my years in the business. I decided it was too high a price to pay for a dick to fuck. I had enough toys to handle that, and I wanted a little joint softness and tenderness."

Savannah looked at her for the longest time. They were sitting side by side on a large couch with their legs drawn up underneath them. Savannah looked into Tiff's eyes and made her decision. She leaned forward and kissed Tiff on the lips.

Tiffany started to back off because she was so startled. However, the look in Savannah's eyes made her stop. "Vanna, (which is what Tiffany called Savannah), I hadn't realized you were a lesbian."

"I'm not really. I am more bi. I have had many boyfriends. It is necessary in my line of work to make connections. Some of them end up with personal connections. It can further my career because these connections always end in the same way. Once the man has had sex with me, he grows bored and looks for new and strange. I have not found a man yet that was not intimidated by my size and presence in the law world. I am known for what I know, how I present it, and the fact that I don't put up with their bullshit. Once a man gets restless, I would rather let him dump me than put up with the battle to keep him. However, I have found that women lawyers, once they find you are agreeable to this sort of connection, tend to be able to separate it from the office. I just want a companion that wants to share everything with me without a competition. That is rare."

Tiffany sat, looking in Savannah's eyes. She leaned forward and kissed her back, harder this time. And it was on. Vanna pulled Tiff toward her, and Tiff turned to lay in her lap. She reached up and played with Vanna's breasts. Vanna was only wearing a comfortable top. She leaned forward and pulled the top over her head. Two of most perfect black orbs being barely constrained by a dainty bra popped out of the top. Tiff reached behind her and undid the bra. It popped off like it was on a spring.

"Vanna, you must not hold two of your best assets down. These are magnificent." Tiff started sucking on Vanna's nipples. They became hard immediately. Vanna laid back and enjoyed Tiff's efforts. They stayed like this for quite a while. Neither were in any hurry to move on. They had the entire night for that and wanted to enjoy it all.

Vanna finally reached down to Tiff's pants and pushed her hand under the waist. It was a little tight, Tiff liked wearing tight jeans. Tiff unsnapped the jeans to give Vanna more room. Within a second, Vanna's fingers had found a very wet spot under Tiff's panties. She pushed into Tiffany's pussy and began massaging her clit. Tiff had to stop with the breasts. The feelings were interfering with her concentration. She lay on Vanna's lap and let her stroke her. After a few minutes, Vanna pulled out of Tiff and laid her hands on Tiff's breasts.

At this point, Tiffany decided it was time to relocate. She jumped up, took Vanna by the hand, and led her upstairs. Once in the bedroom, they left a trail of clothes from the door to the bed. By the time they laid down, they were both naked.

Tiffany stopped Vanna and told her to lay still. Vanna laid back and let Tiffany survey her entire body. Tiffany started at the toes. She massaged her feet and wiggled her toes a few times. She had very nice feet, with well-manicured toes. She then began running her hands up her legs, one on each leg. She passed the top of her legs and went to the stomach. It was a firm stomach. Her skin was shining with sweat, a beautiful color of mahogany. She moved to her breasts. The areola was large, and the nipples were pronounced. She could take the entire package into her mouth and suck on them. She did so for several more minutes. Vanna was just lying there with her eyes closed, enjoying this woman's inspection of her body. She knew she would return the favor later, and intended to enjoy this for as long as Tiffany was willing to continue.

Tiffany finally moved up to her face. She kissed each ear by moving from the neck up and around her throat to the other side. By the time she had arrived at her face, Tiffany had touched almost every area of Vanna's body. Vanna was very soft, and she was full of goosebumps everywhere Tiffany touched her. This was the most intense sexual feeling Savannah had ever had in her life. She wondered why no one she had ever been with before had thought of this. This is the perfect introduction to a new lover's body. Tiffany reached up and took Savannah's face in her hands. She smiled and kissed her gently at first. She then kissed her harder. Savannah returned the kisses in the same intensity Tiffany was giving. Tiffany stopped, patted her on the cheek, and moved south. Savannah spread her legs to give Tiffany room to do whatever she wanted. Tiffany wasted no time in diving into Savannah's most intimate area. Savannah was as wet as she could remember being. She lay there as Tiffany served her in her deepest feelings and emotions. Suddenly, to the surprise of each, Savannah let loose a gusher of juice. She had never done that before, but she drenched Tiffany's face with her juices as she came. It was the hardest she had ever come, and it was attested to by the amount of juice she spewed all over Tiffany.

"I'm so sorry. I've never done anything like that before. Let me get you a towel."

Tiffany was wiping Savannah out of her eyes and off her face with the blanket. "Stay right there. I want to remember this sight for the rest of my life. I have the most beautiful black woman I have ever seen laying beneath me with her legs spread open to me. We can always replace the sheets, but we can never replace what we just experienced together. I've had numerous men ejaculate on me, but they can't compare to the bath you just gave me. The idea that I was able to generate something in you that you had never done before makes me want to hold onto you forever."

She crawled up and lay beside Savannah. They just held each other for the longest time. Finally, Savannah got up and repeated the process on Tiffany. Tiffany had never had anyone do this to her. She closed her eyes and felt Savannah enjoying every spot on her body. When she sucked a toe for a minute, Tiffany almost lost it right there. She was ticklish, but that didn't make her wiggle like tickling did. She was wiggling, but not because she was uncomfortable.

Savannah moved north until she arrived at Tiffany's breasts. They were good sized breasts, firm and had a very hard nipple protruding from each. Savannah sucked on her nipples for quite a while. They weren't in any hurry. She finally reached her head and repeated what Tiffany had done to her. After they lay kissing for several minutes, Savannah went munch hunting. She looked Tiffany in the eye as she licked and massaged Tiffany's button. Tiffany knew this wasn't going to take long. And it didn't. She came hard, real hard. She was bouncing on the bed, and her legs were quivering. Savannah continued working Tiffany until she settled down. Savannah then joined Tiffany and they lay side by side and held each other.

Just before they drifted off to sleep, Tiffany sat up on an elbow, and looked Savannah in the eye "My love, I hope you feel as I do, because I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to duplicate tonight with you." Savannah smiled and pulled her down onto top of her. She held her on top of her breast until they both fell asleep.

The next morning, they took turns making love to the other until they were exhausted. They finally got up and took a shower together. After they had dressed, they went downstairs for some breakfast.

Savannah was the first to speak. "Tiffany, that was the best night of my life. I think we have something here. I want to explore this possibility."

"I glad you feel that way. I am surer about this. I'll explore every inch of your body and mind any time you let me." They talked about their new relationship, and how they can make it work in their business relationships. Savannah finally went home. They were both very excited about what they had discovered.

Molly had been playing with Wilbur ever since his wife divorced him. She wasn't being mean; she was just trying to cheer him up. For the next six months he slowly began to recover. One day he came in with a smile on his face.

Molly noticed. "Ok Wilber, what's up? You look happy for a change."

He smiled. "I had a woman smile at me today. That was the first time I can remember in a long time." Molly watched as he headed back to his office. She realized he wasn't the damaged soul he was when she met him. He is back in the game.

As the company grew, his department grew. As the head accounting officer for all but Anna's division he had added several good accountants. He no longer had to do the books, he had people for that. He was more concerned now with the financial reports for the different divisions.

Molly had thought about Wilbur for a while. He was such a sweet and thoughtful guy. She must be with so many men that were demanding and thoughtless during her work, she had come to appreciate Wilbur's character. She had better do something before she lost him.

"Wilbur, I have a night off tonight. How would you like to take me to dinner?" Wilbur looked at her with a surprised look on his face.

"I would be honored to take you to dinner." They had a date.

At six that evening, Wilbur picked her up at her apartment. She looked great. She made sure he would notice.

"My God, Molly. You look like a goddess." Molly blushed and thanked him. They went to a nice chain restaurant and had a wonderful time, eating and talking. There was a little flirting from Molly, and a little blushing acknowledgment from Wilbur. Afterwards, he drove her home.

"Wilbur, it's early. How about you come up for a drink?" He looked down and gulped.

"You want me to come upstairs with you? I would love that." They went upstairs and he sat down on the couch. She got him a beer and they sat and talked.

She casually talked and laughed with him. She put her hand on his knee and left it there. He stared at her hand and was sweating. She knew now was the time.

"Wilbur, you remember when you helped me when I sprained my ankle." He nodded. "Well, I have not been able to get that night out of my mind. What you did for me has stuck with me. Do you think you could do that again?"

He looked into her eyes. She nodded. He nodded. She took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

When they got there, she slipped out of her dress and sat on her bed. He was staring, not sure what to do. She got up and took his suit jacket off. She then unbuttoned his shirt and removed his tie. When she reached for his belt, his knees almost buckled. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his suit pants. She pulled them down and pushed him down on the bed. He was hard, staining against his jockey shorts. He didn't have a bad body, and she was about to find out how big he was. She took her bra off and stepped out of her panties. She stood before him naked. He looked into her eyes, and even he could see the heat in them. He stood up, took his shorts and socks off and laid her on the bed. She backed into the middle of the bed and spread her legs. When he saw her wet pussy inviting him into her, he had to steel himself against fainting. He climbed on the bed and got between her legs. He reached down and started licking her, slurping up her juices. She put her legs over his shoulder and lay back, enjoying him working on her. After a long time, she grabbed him by the hair.

"Fuck me, big boy. I need you inside me NOW." He climbed up and thrust himself into her. He was big enough and she shrieked as he entered her. It caused him to stop, but she grabbed his dick and shoved it the rest of the way in. She wrapped her arms around his back and let him ride her as he wished. Once he had started, he knew what to do. He rode her until she could feel the heat rising. She kissed him and he pulled her closer to his member. He came all at once. It was okay because she came at the same time. He continued until he was finished, and she had stopped shaking.

Molly was not prepared for that. She thought he was shy, kind, and tender. But here, he was a beast. He snorted and growled as he fucked her. The look in his eyes told her he wanted her desperately. She reveled in his love making. When they both had settled down, he rolled over, and they lay beside each other. He reached over and played with her breasts. She closed her eyes and let him play with her. It was a wonderful feeling. When he stopped, she opened her eyes to find him crawling down her body. He stopped at her feet and began kissing and massaging her feet. He put her toes in his mouth and sucked on them. He cleaned between each toe with his tongue. She figured he really did like that. It would be okay with her. There are worse things he could want to do than that.

He then kissed her body as he came back up. When he got to her pussy, he stuck his finger into her and massaged her for a few minutes. She sat up and told him to lay down. He did, she climbed on him and took him into her mouth. She planted her pussy on his face. He took the hint and began working on her again. She worked on him, and he on her, as if each was having a race to see who could bring the other first. It ended in a tie. He fired into her mouth, and she swallowed everything as she came from his work. She held his dick in her mouth until he finished and then stayed on it until he finally shrank. When they were finished, she turned around and lay down beside him.

"Thank you, Wilbur. I have dreamed of that for a long time. You are even better than I had imagined." She kissed him on the cheek. He turned and kissed her on the mouth.

"You have no idea how many times I jerked off thinking of you. You are the most beautiful woman in our entire company, bar none." She blushed, which is hard to do when you are naked and had just sucked his dick.

"I tried to stay away from you while you were married, and I didn't want to be a rebound for you. I had to wait as long as could. I just couldn't wait any longer."

"My beautiful, wonderful woman. I have loved you ever since the first moment I saw you."

"How could you when you know what I do for a living?" She looked at him. She needed to hear this answer.

"My love, I knew you did this because you wanted to. I was pretty sure this was just a job for you, and you didn't think of it as love. I don't care what you do for a living. I just care that when you go home, it is to me, and when you spread your legs because you want to, it will be with me."

Molly began crying. She jumped on top of him, hugging and kissing him. He held her and enjoyed the onslaught. He was so happy. He would do whatever she needed to keep her in his life and in his bed.

The foundation was launched with a big party. Everyone was there. Tiffany and Savannah were officially a couple. Wilbur and Molly were a couple. Desirae was happy for them. The foundation would be a great success. Many of the clients would make donations and many of the people Desirae and Roger had rescued would be loyal supporters.

Tiffany decided to run the foundation and left the other business behind. Desirae didn't want to run it, either. They decided to ask Molly and Wilbur if they would take charge of it. Wilbur was ecstatic. This could mean Molly could stay in the office, and not have to work in that business any longer. Molly liked it because she wanted to leave those men behind and concentrate on Wilbur. It was decided.

Anna's business had suffered since Tina was gone. The business still made money, but those large sales that Tina had brought in were never repeated. Desirae was thinking about the influential people she had helped. She started calling each of them to see how they were doing. One by one, she planted the idea in each about her owning Anna's business, and if they needed any real estate help, she would appreciate it if they would look her way, if possible. They were all surprised to learn that she owned that well-known company, and they all promised to see what they could do.

Within six months, Anna's business rebounded sharply. Now, Desirae could relax. All her businesses were doing well. The consulting business now had half a dozen people doing the reports, and the money from the other business was still being sent to the original company. As the girls got older and dropped out, she told Molly not to replace them. Gradually, over time, her dozen girls were down to four. Desirae figured they would all be retired within the next five or six years, and she would be out of that business. She heard Roger was getting married. Well, I guess it could happen to anyone, maybe even her. She was content with what she had accomplished.

Tiffany was happy, and a respected foundation owner. They paid out several large grants each year, and the ball they threw to announce all the grants was a big deal. The mayor and all the city council came. A certain congressman always showed up. Tiffany and Savannah were the queens of the balls. They were a beautiful and compelling couple.

Wilbur and Molly ran the unofficial business, as well as the consulting business. The companies had paid for everything, and they provided for whatever Desirae wanted to do. The consulting business made money on Its own, and the amount from the other business had slowly shrunk as the girls left. The ones that were left didn't really produce a lot of revenue. Desirae would like to just end that, but she remembered what Savannah had said about liability so many years ago. She would just have to wait it out.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12