Desire & Chains

Story Info
A night of Elanor and her Master's BDSM fueled explorations.
2.5k words
3.8
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desires & Chains

Eleanor's master turned from his desk to face her, his palm wide open. The jet-black colour caught Eleanor's attention first. As if a part of the night was captured and fashioned into an object, resting now in his hand.

"I told you I'd bring you a gift," he said. His voice was stark, dry and every word carried heavy weight with it.

She examined its shape. It looked like a large, round arrowhead. And like an arrowhead, it grew in size from the tip till the middle, which was the size of a tennis ball. Then, with a sharp fall, it shrank and then flourished in a rectangular with smooth edges at its end. She could feel her excitement lightly surging through her skin but her worry kept that in check. The thing was too big.

Eleanor held out her hands, hesitant to feel it at first. Seeking approval from her Master's eyes, she touched it. It was sturdy despite its smoothness. She turned it in her hands to find a hole at the bottom of the base. It was soft enough for her to wish more clothes were made to feel like this. In a way, it had a better feel than silk to her. Her Master watched her face in amusement.

"You know where it goes, don't you?"

Eleanor's concentration was broken. She nodded with a mixture of anticipation and worry. He withdrew his hand back from her, depriving her of further touch.

"On your bed you'll find an outfit prepared for tonight," he continued, "wear it and come to me here! You'll come as the outfit you're wearing. You're not to talk unless commanded to and when you are, you'll speak as the outfit dictates! Am I clear?"

"Yes, Master"

"Don't make me wait!" he gestured her to leave.

She left the study room pacing to her bedroom, almost tripping over their cat, Ally, who sat in the dark hall observing them with mild curiosity. A few minutes later, she was back, her right hand made it into the room first. The Master was now standing next to the desk with the curtains wide open, exposing the entire room. That would have been of rightful concern any other night without the added clear sky and bright moonlight. She stopped halfway into the study before glancing at him. His half smile told her nothing has changed. She hated that part of him, the part that keeps on changing the game. Luckily, the only window capable of viewing inside theirs belonged to a couple who were on vacation. She walked to the middle of the room, beneath the direct moonlight, when he gave the order:

"Stop!"

Frozen in place, her gaze fixed on the floor, he moved towards her. He was never one to rush things for the time he took from his desk to her felt longer than it should be. Every step echoed along her thumbing heart in a melodic union and as he drew closer, her heart pumped harder within her ribs. Until finally the melody ended, leaving her heart performing a very loud solo. She felt her cheeks beaming from embarrassment, worried he'd hear it as well. Embarrassed that he would hear how excited she was.

He bent a knee to get closer to her body. His hand was warm but his touch was anything but. As if, he was inspecting a statue or a prized artefact for authenticity.

Might as well be wearing a glove, jerk.

His hand toying with the triangle shaped ears on top of her head. He followed her hair with hand down to her cheek then up again and to the back of her neck. He kept it there for a brief moment, no doubt feeling the vibrations of the beaten drums inside her.

What?! Checking my pulse now?!

He let go of her neck and traced along her spine, taking as many detours as liked along the way. Her skin burned in an absurd defiance to the cold winter outside. His hand reached her left cheek and with a swift motion, he struck her. She almost let out a mouthful of air from the pain. He kept his hand there for a moment then trailed down to her inner thigh. He continued with the inspection, from thigh to leg to foot. With two fingers, he brushed her foot from sole to toes. The urge to move was too much but she knew the consequences of defying an order and fought to stay still. After he finished the same motion on the other foot, he began ascending her right leg all the way to her right cheek. There he struck her harder. Though she couldn't see his face, she had a suspicion he was pleased. What he said next confirmed it.

"Such a good girl, aren't you?" He said. He gave her ass a good squeeze and added, "A good girl answers when she's asked a question!"

"Me-ahh" a hoarse exhale came out. The bent up tension did a small number on her throat. He chuckled.

"A good girl shows her Master how happy she is!"

It took her a moment to understand and longer to bring herself to do what was asked of her. Eleanor lowered her right side till she felt the carpet against her skin. With an awkward motion she was on her back, her breasts heaving fully exposed to the cold air. She moved her hands and legs towards him trying to imitate Ally whenever she wanted to play. He gave a good belly rub and she purred.

He kept playing with her for a while. She nudged his hand , moving it closer to her head to be stroked. When he stood up, she started moving around his legs, gently brushing against him.

"Stop!" He ordered. "Such enthusiasm! You must be thirsty after this delightful performance?"

"Meow," this time it came out more natural.

"Glad to hear it. I poured you some milk here next to the desk. Do you see it?"

Another meow as she looked at the big silver bowl with black litters spelling 'KAT' on it.

"Help yourself!" He said

She stepped forward towards the bowl. She knelt her elbows till her nose was as close to the milk's surface as possible. She glanced at him, looking for any sign of disapproval. He had sat down on a chair not far from her, fiddling with a crop exhibiting no signs of recognition towards the absurdity of her action. She was on all four, wearing only a cat's ear headband, about to drink from a bowl. The comprehension of the situation dawned on her. The settling of reality, paved way to humiliation, fear of being seen by strangers. The instinct of self-preservation and snippets of morality added fuel to the fire.

She felt her insides quiver and tremble. She put her lips almost kissing the surface to suck the milk but before she could start, a sharp sound echoed along the walls. The pain that came right after made her retract from the milk as if it were poisoned.

"Is this how a good girl drinks?" His voice laced with anger. The pain across her ass made her eyes tear a little as she forced out a purr. Her breath now faster, she approached the bowl once more and stuck her tongue out. The absence of another hit told her that was the correct way. She curled up her tongue and began to drink, one tongue's full at a time. She drank till her thirst quelled and looked up to her Master. "Are you done?" He asked her and she answered.

"You can now become a real cat." He didn't respond to her puzzled look but instead ordered her to turn around. Moments later she felt a cold sensation between her bottom cheeks. He applied more lotion and circled her opening. After he was satisfied of his job on the outside, he stuck a finger inside. Eleanor, swept along the built up pleasure, let out a loud purr. "What a naughty pet I own!" She purred. He stuck the second finger in and slowly started moving them in and out. The louder she got the faster he went, striking her with his other hand every time she reverted to regular moaning. As the intensity increased so did the twitching of her muscles. It took less than five minutes before she climaxed. She quivered, her muscles spasmed, her asshole tightly clenched his finger when tried to take them out. Her pussy pulsating squeezing out more nectar with each twitch, her thighs no longer in full control folded on top of her legs. She stayed completely still, only the sound of heavy breathing echoed in the room.

After a couple of failed tries, her asshole finally gave in and let go of him. "Is my pet alright?" She cleared her throat and meowed in pleasure. "Excellent!" He continued, "Now prop up your ass a little!" Her mind was still swimming somewhere far away, leaving her body on autopilot. She did what he asked and slowly he started inserting the buttplug inside her. With hardly any resistance, it went all the way to middle, and with an extra push, it was completely inside. He stood, went to the desk, then brought something back, and began attaching it to the plug. When he was finished, he said, "Now you're full cat." She gave no response. "Get up, go to the mirror, and show me what you think!" A second later, he struck the redder of her two cheeks. "Did you hear me?!" That was enough to snap her out of it. She crawled to the mirror to see a full brown with white stripes tail sprouting from her. She caressed it, twisting its end around her fingers. She tugged at it slightly to feel the plug accompanied by slight spasms.

"It seems you're not as happy as I expected," he said. The disappointment in his voice fell like a bucket of ice cold water over her and immediately she sped up the motion of her hips. The hair strands were now hitting her stomach and the backside of her in a full circular motion with a whoosh sound across the floor. She kept going for more than a minute, changing from up and down to side motion, waging her synthetic tail along, till he was fully satisfied.

"I prepared an exercise for you but because you're far more intelligent and more trained than my other pets; this an exercise of the mind and precision. Are you up for it?" "Meow" she nodded.

"Good girl! Now get up on this stool and put your paws on the desk!" She climbed the stool, emulating a cat as much as possible, and put her hands where he ordered. Discomfort set in from the moment she sat down. The stool was made entirely of wood with a backwards slope. She couldn't sit properly because of her tail. So, she had to leave her behind fully exposed to him. Her entire balance had shifted to her legs and thighs, and the strain made it very uncomfortable. Exactly how he wanted her.

On the desk, there was a children's colouring book with colouring pencils next to it. "You'll colour in three pages today. Every time you colour outside the lines, you'll be punished, understood?" She nodded with a soft meow. She was more concerned with not falling than with the task. She took a pencil and began to colour when the crop came down thundering on her already bright red cheek. She whimpered. "A key difference between a pet and its Master is opposable thumbs. You, darling, are a pet. Act like one!" He hit her again.

She now understood what he wanted, the weird chair, the explicit order to keep her 'paws' on the desk, the ease of the task. She bent her head down and with the help of her lips, tongue, and teeth, she picked up the pencil and began once more. Soon enough, as they both expected, she made a mistake that lead her ass to the same pain as before. This continued on; her making a mistake and her Master flogging her for it. By the time she reached the final page, her bottom was bright red and radiating more than enough heat to keep both of them warm through the night (nights to come). Tears were flowing down on the pages beneath her. The strain on her thighs has become unbearable and she still had the one page left. Her master came to her side, leaned down, and whispered something that made all her pain and discomfort momentarily disappear.

She frantically picked up her pace, clumsily making more and more mistakes earning more and more lashes. She was audibly crying as the strikes gotten more violent and cruder with each mistake. Her tears now mixed with her drool drenched the pages. When she finished, he closed the drapes before their neighbours had time to reach their bedroom, which allows them front row seats to their play.

She let her pencil drop, now wheezing from the pain.

"Good girl," he embraced her. "My sweet diligent little girl," he patted her head, now buried in his chest, and gently caressed her hair.

"I prepared a hot bath for you. Can you go there on your own or would you like for me to carry you?" Tears streaming down onto his shirt, her entire body shaking, she shook her head and extended her arms hugging him tighter and meowed.

"Well, you deserve it."

He lifted her head going for kissed her wet lips, she retracted knowing how messy her face was, and still there was no denying him anything once he sat his mind or eye on it. He lifted her head by the jaw slightly pinching her in the process and planted a deep kiss. Their saliva mixed with her salt "Caliente!" He picked her up and walked out into the dark hall.

In the bathroom, he laid her down on her feet and bent her over the knees. He took off her cat ears. Then he reached between her legs trailing to her ass and slowly tugged on the plug inside her. Slowly, very slowly her muscle began to yield against the force and began to widen. Little by little, the largest body of the plug revealed itself till the width reached its peak. With a final tug, the whole thing was out, leaving her hole twitching, opening and contracting. He placed the plug for later cleaning. He applied the lotion on her bottom to which she twitched. After, a couple of minutes, He checked the water temperature first before slowly lowering her in.

She held his hand as she went fully under water. A while later she let her head resurface, her eyes puffy. "You did well," he told her. "Really well," he moved some of her hair to the side while kissing the hand still clinging to his. Her lips turned into a small grin letting him know she was alright, which he returned with a wider one and their night ended.