Desire in the Woodlands

Story Info
Secluded cottage...
1.9k words
3.21
8.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER

We sat in the car gazing out at the landscape of trees drenched in the glow of sunshine. It was a remarkable sight. Rest and relief were the ambience of my mood. It'd been four and a half weeks since I'd last saw him, my only comfort being poetic passages and tales of lust. He did have a way with words, yet he was abnormally silent. I looked at him curiously, but he was elsewhere. His hair had grown since the last time I'd seen him, they were forming into thick wavy curls which fell onto his forehead. His eyebrows were full and the hair on his face was neat. His brown skin, touched by a glare of sunlight, shun ever so slightly. Yet, his eyes remained steadfast. He was faced outside the window seemingly admiring the sights, but his eyes had a pensive look.

Slowly, I felt his hand grip my thigh. It was a firm hold; which was followed with the interlacing of our eyes. He looked at me without a trace of hesitation, with the same intensity of a man in deep thought. He looked for a while, still not uttering a word. His eyes looked into mine and in slow movements, glanced at my cheeks, ears, lips, neck, collarbone and breasts. As he turned his face towards the window retreating into his cloak; I found myself wondering if anyone had ever deeply thought about touching me; about the things they'd do to me and exactly how they'd do it; about ravishing me so wildly that I would fall at their will; about touching me so completely that I'd let myself be theirs.

I felt a drop of liquid fall in between my legs as my mind raced. I glanced at his hand which was still gripping my thigh. I had a sudden urge to want something in my mouth, something to chew on, or lick. My mouth watered. I lifted his hand and put three fingers in my mouth. My mouth was wet with drool so it slobbered on his fingers. He gazed at me with a gentle smirk.

The car pulled up to the wooden cottage and we entered hastily. I scurried over to the fireplace and ignited it using a match. A beautiful sight; blazing orange red fire sitting on dark barked wood as the heat powerfully radiates across the cottage. I took a small step back only to be halted by the frame of a firm physique. I took in a deep breath. The scent of wood burning mixed with his vanilla odor made my eyes roll back. My head fell back resting on his collarbone. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist, and with a firm squeeze, pressed my ass into his dick. It was already erect. I could feel it throbbing gently on the small of my back. He moved his hands from my waist to my hips, he pulled my hips firmly into him. The feeling of my arse cheeks cushioning his hard dick was stirring him on. His hands moved energetically. He pressed into me while his palms squeezed my breasts and cupped my neck; his nails clawed my thighs and his forearms rubbing all over my stomach and ribs. He touched me firmly and erratically moving from one place to the other, over and over again. The heat from the fire paired with his flame made me melt into him. My buckling knees made me bend over and press my arse further into him. A small groan escaped his mouth.

Suddenly, I feel a force pushing into the ground as my knees clatter into the fur rug floor. An unyielding palm presses my face into the rug. He kneels by my side pinning me down with his force.

My arse in the air beside his face, I feel a gnawing bite on my left arsecheek. A stinging sensation followed by the sweet nectar of his tongue. My face and jaw clamped onto the floor, I escape a muffled moan. His free hand claws into the back of my thighs journeying towards my pussy. I feel his entire palm bear down on whats between my legs. With a rigorous effort, he rubs my pussy and my arsehole. The move makes me squirm.

The grip clamping my head down loosens; his fingers slowly interlacing into the roots of my hair. And with a sudden yank, he pulls me up to my knees.

Ive never drank alcohol or smoked, but this must be what it feels like to be intoxicated. My head feels light and my body feels loose. My joints active but limber. My heart racing but my mind clear. Feelings of recklessness and self-abandonment lurking in the midst.

He puts his free hand on my chin, brushing my bottom lip with his thumb. He looks into my eyes with an intensity that longs to be expressed, and with a strong voice utters, 'Be mine!'.

Just like that he pushes me into the abyss of surrender.

HIM

I sat in the car wondering where we were headed off to this time. She had a way of always surprising me with new places and today was no exception. I watched the scenery pass, thinking that the weather was perfect, the sun was beaming but there was a slight slither of breeze. I felt her watch me for a while, knowing that she was wondering what was on my mind. She had a tendency to watch me from time to time. Silence had that effect on her; the stillness created an air of mystery and sensitivity. Either way, I enjoyed her inquisition.

I glanced over at her when I sensed she had looked away. She had her hair out, left in her natural curls which she knew I loved. Her make up was light but she had finished off with bright red lips which always made me stir. Images of those full, plump lips exploring my body, made my insides flutter. I blinked away the images, as I admired her choice of outfit. She wore a short sundress, bra-less and the dress was hanging just below her hips; her shiny olive coloured legs stealing the suns glow. Her skin was a gentle shade of brown, and her eyes rested with a subtle glaze of honeycomb.

I reached over slowly gripping her thigh, I felt her startle before looking up to lock eyes with me. I fell helplessly into them; her eyes always so full of emotions but i felt them soften instantly. Everytime she looked at me this way, it pryed my heart open. I knew what I meant to her and the intensity of her eyes always made me weak, but still I stayed neutral. I swept my eyes over her features, her eyes, lips, cheeks, neck and her breasts. I absorbed her physique and for a second, deeply fathomed her surrender to me, and me alone. Caught in this meditation, she looked away, her facial expression caught between frustration and wonder.

My attention returned to the outside world in an attempt to calm the growing desire inside me. The feeling was both carnal and intimate. My hand still gripped her thigh so I traced little circles to keep her waiting right on the edge. She made it hard to resist wanting her;

to slow kiss her lips, to feel their softness against my arrogance; to travel my seduction to her neck and collarbone; to bathe in her soft moans as I stroked her most sensitive parts. I thought about the way her breasts felt when I cupped them in my hands, so soft and yet so full, they barely fit in my hands. I wanted to taste them, to lick her nipples and nibble her breasts; the moans it induced always made me hard. She loved the feel of me biting her and leaving behind marks of my desire, the harder the better. It would have been so easy to snatch down the strap of her dress and have my way with her, but I didn't want to give the driver the satisfaction of watching us. I stopped myself from thinking too much, knowing I would shortly have her all to myself. This thought was instantly distinguished as I felt her lift up my hand and watched as she took three of my fingers and put them into her mouth. I felt myself smile at her playful tongue swirling itself around my fingertips. She sure did have tricks of her own and my raging boner was proof. I pulled my eyes away from hers as the driver announced we had arrived at our destination. I looked out to see a beautiful secluded cottage surrounded by woodland, and smiled knowing she had outdone herself this time.

As we left the car I realised that the weather outside had cooled down and there was more of a breeze now. We hurried inside the cottage, as I put down our bags, she rushed over to the fireplace and got a fire going. The fire blazed, a mix of yellow, orange and red, the glow illuminated the outline of her body under her dress. I approached her from behind as she straightened up, I felt her gasp as she realised I was behind her. She rested her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her waist and hugged her against me. I pushed my erection rigidly against her round ass, I wanted its rampant throb to be felt all over her behind. Have you ever felt the sensation of wanting someone so totally and irrevocably, all at once?

I grabbed at her hips, grinding myself into her. I squeezed her breasts, while biting on her neck. My fingernails digging and scraping over her naked thighs, pausing briefly to grab the pudge of her belly. I ached to ravish her all at once; taste her every inch; force her to succumb to my every demand. Slowly, I felt her body relax and melt into me, she bent over further pushing her ass into my cock, my self control weakened and I let out a low growl.

Without hesitation I push her down to the ground, into the soft fur rug sitting in front of the fireplace, pressing her face against the floor. Only then do I realise she isn't wearing any panties, the little minx. My excitement overflows as I bite into her arse cheek, making her gasp a hoarse timber. It leaves a burgundy red mark much to my pleasure, I lick it and proceed to her other cheek. Her deep muffled moans are music to my ears and I want them to fill the room. I trace my hand along her thighs until I find the sweet spot in between, she is dripping wet which makes the journey into her easier. I drag my fingers across her arsehole making her squirm against my hand. I ease my grip on her face, reaching instead to her hair. I yank her up so shes on her knees, she staggers, almost as if shes drunk.

On her knees shes the epitome of beauty. Her boobs stand to attention, the arch of her back now more emphasised than ever and the roundness of her ass juts out above her dainty feet. Mere teasing will no longer suffice, I need her in every way and I needed her now. I go around in front of her and look down, shes there for my taking, a slave to my desires and my every need. I hold her by her chin as I gaze deeply into her eyes, those pretty eyes, and I utter only two words. BE MINE. And just like that she succumbs.