Desire Resort: Best Vacation Ever

Story Info
Prudence knows her man.
7k words
4.3
41.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desire Resort: Best Vacation Ever

by JazmanTestifyin

The flight from the UK to Mexico was long but uneventful. As the plane touched down, Prudence and Trevor gathered their belongings to deboard. For months, they had been planning their trip to Desire Resort near Cancun with Greg and Julie, a couple from the States.

As Prudence and Trevor were fond of saying, they normally "holiday in France, but Yanks don't get much time off from work." Trevor is a bank president and has an accent that denotes he grew up and was educated in the wealthier suburbs of London.

Prudence is 35 years old, with shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, and the smile of a model. She's about five feet, ten inches tall and has a swimmer's body. Her daily regimen of 40 laps in the pool and being a personal trainer to the rich and famous have made her very trim and fit. She has wonderfully muscular thighs that most men would welcome wrapped around their waists.

Prudence has champagne-glass-size breasts that seem to defy gravity. As a result, she neither needs nor typically wears a bra. For that matter, she rarely wears panties either.

Trevor turned 50 on his most recent birthday. He has salt and pepper hair, is in good shape, and is an inch or so taller than Prudence. Prudence and Trevor have been married for five years.

While Trevor's accent made him sound like a member of Parliament, Prudence's accent sounded like that of one of the Spice Girls.

Prudence is the very definition of an exhibitionist. She is quite proud of her body and likes to display it whenever possible. Although people have wondered whether Prudence is a natural blonde, there is no way of knowing as she had every bit of pubic hair lasered off.

Two and a half hours after their plane landed, Prudence and Trevor stretched out in the buff on chaises next to the pool at the resort. They tanned and ordered drinks as they waited for Greg and Julie to arrive. Desire bills itself as a clothing "optional" resort, but around the pool, nearly 100 percent of the guests opt not to wear clothing.

Desire is also a lifestyle resort, meaning that it is designed for swingers, but some guests are simply nudists. Prudence, Trevor, Greg, and Julie seemed to straddle the line between the two categories. The couples had met a few years prior at Hedonism II, a clothing optional lifestyle resort in Jamaica.

Because they lived on different continents, the couples stayed in touch mainly by video chats and direct messaging. The hope was that on this trip, they would let loose, cross the line, and at least soft swap with others even if not with each other. Prior to this trip to Desire, Greg had proposed that the three rules for the vacation be (1) drink heavily, (2) regret nothing, and (3) oral sex doesn't count.

As Prudence and Trevor sipped their drinks by the pool, they saw the other couple arrive. The Yanks had just checked in, but their room was not quite ready. So, they were fully dressed -- Julie was wearing a yellow knee length sun dress and Greg was wearing jeans and a golf shirt.

Greg and Julie are African Americans from Detroit, Michigan. Julie is a computer analyst and Greg is in commercial real estate. They are in their late forties but look a decade younger. They refer to Prudence as "the youngster". The couples get along well. Greg and Prudence alternate between taking playful jabs at one another and over-the-top flirting with inappropriate touching.

Julie is five feet, eight inches. She has dark brown skin and long dark hair. She is thin and has C-cup breasts and a great ass. Greg is about 5 feet 10 inches tall and 180 lbs. Because he has very light skin and light brown hair, he often is mistaken for a race other than black.

Trevor waved to Julie and Greg, who walked over. The couples hugged and exchanged pleasantries. Julie would never let the unreadiness of a room keep her from being naked. When on vacation, she is as much of an exhibitionist as Prudence. Julie grabbed the bottom of her sun dress and pulled it straight up, over her head, and off. Julie had not worn any undergarment with the expectation that she would do just that when she got to the resort. With that one motion, Julie went from fully dressed to nude.

Julie had allowed Greg to get creative with her public hair trimming. At first glance, it appeared to be a landing strip. As Trevor looked closer, he observed that the hair was carefully shaved into the shape of an arrow that pointed directly at Julie's pussy.

"Is that just in case someone gets lost trying to find your fanny?" Trevor jested.

Julie looked confused.

Prudence explained to Julie, "He means your vagina." Prudence then joked, "Trevor, you have to remember, they don't speak English. They speak American."

Greg quipped back, "And if it weren't for Americans in World War II, you'd be speaking German now."

Prudence quickly responded, "Would it make a difference? You don't know how to speak that language either."

"Touché. Or in your case, tushy," Greg said, then smiled and squeezed Prudence's toned ass.

Out of the corner of her eye, Julie noticed her and Greg's luggage being taken to their room. "That looks like our stuff. We'll go to the room and get settled in. Meet you upstairs at the hot tub around 4:00?" Julie said.

Julie and Greg entered their room and unpacked. Julie was already naked. Greg joined her. They showered together. Greg washed Julie and she, in turn, washed him. Based upon the amount of time and energy Greg spent soaping them, Julie should have had the cleanest tits and ass at Desire. Similarly, Julie spent her time polishing Greg's cock. Knowing that they had just arrived and hopefully there were many sexual adventures to be had, Julie made sure not to make him cum yet.

They got out of the shower and dried each other, and Greg put on cologne. Wearing only flip-flops, they headed to the hot tub a little after 4:00 p.m. This is a time at the resort when there are little, if any, scheduled activities.

The rooftop hot tub is the size of a swimming pool and has a bar perfect for body shots. Shortly after 4:00, it fills up with nude guests. Desire does not prohibit public sex at the hot tub. And because of the open layout, it is the perfect place to watch others and be watched.

Julie and Greg located the Brits who were seated in a corner of the giant hot tub. Greg sat next to Prudence, while Julie chose to stand and face the other three. One of the best things about being at a clothing optional resort is lively conversation with naked people. The four talked and laughed for some time. In response to curiosity from Julie, Trevor told the story of how he and Prudence met.

Trevor met Prudence when she was 28 and he was 43. Their friends set them up. On their first date, Prudence, as was and is her habit, wore a see-through blouse with no bra. Trevor found Prudence so intelligent and bubbly that, although he looked more than once at her erect nipples, he spent most of the night looking into her emerald eyes. By the end of the first evening, Trevor was in love. Two years after meeting, Prudence and Trevor were married.

When Trevor finished telling the story of his and Prudence's whirlwind romance, he saw that Greg was suckling on Prudence's right breast. Trevor gave Prudence an inquisitive look to which she responded, "He has an extraordinarily short attention span. He got bored during your story, and it was all I could think of to keep him occupied."

Greg raised his head and said, "Yeah, dude, I'm an American. Unless the story has lots of sex, a talking animal, or cars that are fast and/or furious, I'm probably going to space out during it."

"Dear, I know. Tell them about the one and only time we had sex with another couple," Prudence suggested to Trevor.

"Alright," agreed Trevor. He looked at the other couple and said, "Coincidentally, it also took place at a hot tub although obviously not nearly as big as this one."

"Remember when you're telling the story, there is no such thing as too graphic," Greg said.

Julie chimed in, "And they're not kidding about his attention span. If somebody isn't naked within the first minute of this story, trust me, the youngster's nipples are going right back in his mouth."

"Fine, I'll tell the story ... and spare no details," Trevor said.

Shortly after their first anniversary, Trevor and Prudence found themselves on an evening out with another married couple, Richard and Emma. The other couple suggested that Prudence and Trevor finish the evening with cake at the couple's home 30 minutes outside of London. Once there, Richard suggested that they all get in the couple's hot tub.

Because they had not expected to need bathing suits, Prudence and Trevor would need to borrow proper attire from the other couple. Trevor was roughly the same size as Richard and easily fit his trunks. Trevor and Richard soaked in the four-person aboveground hot tub in the back yard for a few minutes before Emma and Prudence exited the house.

Emma is a shapely long-haired brunette with fair skin and brown eyes. She walked across the patio to the hot tub wearing a sexy one-piece black swimsuit that showed a lot of cleavage. Trevor watched as Emma's D-cups jiggled beneath the thin material. She climbed in and sat down. Because Emma was only about 5 feet 3 inches, the water came above her breasts.

Everyone's eyes widened as Prudence followed 30 seconds later completely nude. Though the host couple was surprised, Trevor was used to this type of free spirit behavior from Prudence.

"Darling, what are you doing?" asked Trevor.

"Well, Emma is not nearly as tall and is much bustier than I," she explained, "so nothing fit properly or was flattering. And, you know my rule: if you can't dress well . . ."

"Don't dress at all," said Trevor finishing his wife's sentence. "I fully agree."

As Prudence got closer, Richard could not take his eyes off her body. His attention did not go unnoticed by his wife Emma.

Prudence deliberately faced Richard as she put one leg over the edge of the tub to enter. Her legs parted as she stepped in. Richard's eyes were immediately drawn to Prudence's nether regions. Upon seeing a hint of pink, Richard let out a whispered, but distinct "Whoa!" It was obvious from his immediate embarrassment that this was an internal monologue that had escaped him.

When Prudence sat down, the waterline stopped right above her nipples such that whenever she moved slightly, her hard nipples popped above the surface of the water. For ten minutes of conversation, Richard did a terrible job of hiding the fact that he repeatedly stared at Prudence's tits and through the water to her lower half. Indeed, it was such a poor effort that Emma began to get perturbed and said to him, "Live performances aren't free, dear. If you're going to keep steeling looks at Trevor's wife, we really should pay him for the production."

The hostess then stood and pulled the straps of her one-piece off her shoulders and let the straps drop, exposing her large wet bare breasts. "Trevor, is that adequate payment for my husband's leering?"

Feeling mischievous, Trevor responded, "Well although obviously I appreciate the sight of your magnificent breasts, technically, Richard saw Prudence's undercarriage as well."

Feeling cheeky herself, and hearing no objection from her husband, Emma stepped up and stood on the seat of the hot tub so that most of her person was out of the water. She then began peeling the remainder of her swimsuit down her body. Unlike Richard, Trevor did not try to hide the fact that he was watching intently as another man's wife exposed herself.

Once Emma's swimsuit was below her hips, Trevor saw her dark bush which was neatly trimmed into a triangle above her slit, while the rest of her special place was shaved clean. Emma stepped out of the suit and threw it on the ground outside the tub. To ensure that Trevor received the entire show, she then slowly turned 360 degrees, making sure that he got a good view of her round bottom. When her twirl was completed, Emma sat her nude body back in the water next to Prudence.

Deciding to up the ante, Prudence, then said, "Alright, gents, fair is fair. Let's see what's doing under those bathing trunks. Get them off."

Without hesitation, the two men rose to their feet. As they placed their hands on the waistbands of their trunks, Emma stopped them and said, "No, no. We girls deserve a good look at your naughty bits."

Both men then stood on the seat of the hot tub across from the women. The men hooked their thumbs under their waistbands and simultaneously pushed down their trunks and took them off. By then, both men were sporting erections.

Things were moving very fast. None of them had started the evening with the agenda to see the others naked. Yet here they were. "So, what now?" asked Trevor genuinely having no idea what to do next.

Thinking quickly, Prudence responded, "Now, you two sit on the edge of the tub."

The men did as instructed and sat on the edge with their feet and calves still in the water. Their hard-ons were pointing at the sky. Prudence took the other nude woman by the hand and led her the couple of steps across the hot tub until they were directly in front of their respective husbands. Prudence whispered something in the hostess's ear, who turned, smiled, and nodded in response. Each woman then dropped her head and took her husband's erect cock into her mouth.

In turn, each husband was excited by what his wife was doing to him and by watching the other woman suck the dick of the man next to him. For the rest of his days, Trevor would retain the memory of the side-by-side blow jobs.

Over the next four or five minutes, the husbands watched as their wives' heads bobbed up and down. When Prudence heard Trevor beginning to make the noises that indicated his impending climax, she stopped what she was doing and tapped Emma on the shoulder, who then stopped her actions as well.

"You lads need to slow down. This is not a race, and there is no ribbon for finishing first," Prudence said.

"I'm holding back as much as I can," said Richard, "But this is like watching a live sex show but with audience participation."

Trevor added, "It's true, dear. Watching you two lovely ladies is quite a thrill."

Emma then suggested, "Well, then shut your eyes."

"Agreed," said Prudence, "shut your eyes."

"But -- ," said Richard.

"No buts," scolded Prudence, "As long as your eyes are open, our mouths are closed."

Both men immediately closed their eyes. Ten seconds later, each of them again felt the warmth of a mouth enveloping his cock. After enjoying the resumption of oral sex for a few minutes, each felt a tapping on his thigh to get his attention. Trevor opened his eyes to see that the ladies had changed places and swapped duties as it were.

Although nothing of the sort had been discussed by him and Prudence prior to this, Trevor watched as Prudence used both hands to stroke the shaft of his friend's rod while sucking the head. The fact that Trevor felt no jealously surprised him even more than the sight of his wife inhaling his friend's cock. Trevor amazed himself with just how okay he was with the entire situation. Devoid of any negative feelings, Trevor was free to enjoy the sensation of his own tool being halfway down the throat of his friend's wife.

When Richard opened his eyes, he was instantly focused on Prudence, staring down at her as she took him in and out of mouth. Only after he watched Prudence lick a drop of pre-cum from the tip of his member did he even notice that his own wife was deepthroating Trevor.

Prudence prided herself on her oral skills. She made her tongue flat and licked up and down Richard's shaft. After that, she pointed her tongue and rapidly flicked back and forth on the head of his cock. Then, for her signature move, she took Richard's balls into her mouth and sucked them as she jerked his saliva covered shaft. At that moment, he began to grunt, indicating he might be close to finishing.

Prudence removed her mouth and hands from Richard entirely. "Not just yet," Prudence admonished. Prudence thought "in for a penny, in for a pound." She turned to her husband who was still receiving head from Emma. "Trevor, is it alright if our gracious host rogers me?"

As were most things that happened in the last 20 minutes, Prudence's request for Trevor's permission to have sex with another man was unexpected. This definitely was not where anyone had expected the night to lead. In fact, the topic had never been broached before by either couple. More startling than the request was the fact that the question did not upset Trevor.

Trevor answered, "Lovey, if you and everyone else are fine with it, so am I."

Prudence then said to Emma, whose mouth was still servicing Trevor, "I can tell by how hard Richard is right now that he's game for it. But what do you have to say about it? Do you mind if I borrow your husband?"

After removing Trevor's unit from her mouth, Emma responded, "As long as I get a go at Trevor."

Hearing that, Prudence turned her back to Richard and walked the two steps to the other side of the hot tub. She spread her legs, bent at the waste, and braced her hands on the edge of the tub. She waited for Richard's cock to slide into her.

To her surprise, rather than immediately ploughing Prudence, Richard began eating her pussy from behind. He licked slowly up her slit while holding her ass cheeks apart with both hands. He went to work on her clit, making sure that it was thoroughly stimulated. Once Prudence's pussy was wet, Richard began tongue fucking her, pushing his tongue deep into her snatch.

When Prudence started to moan, Richard stood upright, and drove his cock into Prudence's waiting lady business. He grabbed her hips pumped forcefully in and out of her.

To the right of Prudence and Richard, Emma sat on the seat of the tub, facing Trevor with her legs spread apart and her arms around his neck. Most of her body was still submerged. Trevor was on his knees on the floor of the hot tub. Their crotches were aligned. Trevor's stiff member pressed against the lips to Emma's vertical smile, then entered. Trevor started a slow, methodical piston motion. The pace allowed Emma to savor every moment of the sexual act.

By contrast, Prudence was being pounded hard and fast from behind. Her only verbal reaction was to tell Richard, "Harder." The night air was soon filled with the sound of Richard's pelvis slamming into Prudence's wet ass. It did not take long for Prudence to orgasm and for her host to spill his seed in her.

Prudence then excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up. Richard remained in the hot tub. As his manhood began to deflate, he now found himself watching as another man was screwing his wife. And she was loving it.

Occasionally, Trevor would pick up the pace and the force of his thrusts, then slow down. It was obvious from her intermittent moans followed by silence that she was having multiple orgasms. The session ended when Trevor's entire body tensed up and he shot his spunk deep into his hostess. As he held himself in place, she had one final orgasm and exclaimed "Oh fuck!"

Prudence had observed the finale of her husband's sex session as she exited the house. She kept silent until Trevor and the other woman were finished. Prudence smiled and said, "This has all been perfectly lovely, but I believe you said something about cake." They all laughed then adjourned to the kitchen where they sat naked and, as promised, ate cake.

Trevor finished telling the story by explaining that jealousy is caused by possessiveness, insecurity, and the fear that your spouse might prefer another lover to you. But Trevor had never had any such fears regarding Prudence. Nor had Prudence had such feelings regarding Trevor. They understood that possessions are things, not people. He and Prudence both knew that neither of them could ever lose the other and that, regardless of any physical act, neither would ever prefer anyone else.

12