Desire Resort: Best Vacation Ever Ch. 02

Story Info
Cum One, Cum All.
9.5k words
4.39
30.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their first day at the clothing optional swingers' resort in Cancun, Mexico was eventful for Prudence and Trevor, the married couple from the UK. Prudence, a 35-year-old blonde personal trainer, while blindfolded had given head to four strangers in the resort's giant hot tub. She did it as part of a game in which she had to pick out her husband's cock from a lineup by performing oral sex.

Over the next day and a half, the Brits and their American friends, Greg and Julie, enjoyed everything Desire Resort had to offer. Prudence and Julie, a dark-skinned goddess in her forties who did not look close to her age, were attracting a lot of attention from the men at the resort. The women both loved showing off their fit bodies.

During the day, the couples participated in various organized nude and sexually charged activities. Trevor had been in the Royal Navy, so he controlled the small catamaran the couples took out on the water on their second day at the resort. The time wearing life vests was the only instance that both Prudence and Julie had their breasts completely covered.

At night, the couples wore costumes or revealing clothing they had brought for preannounced theme nights at the resort night club. In the back of the night club was a playroom. Greg and Julie had poked their heads in the room on their second night at the resort. The room was dimly lit and full of beds.

When the Americans looked in, there was an all-out orgy going on. Well beyond soft swapping (everything but penetration), there was full-on group fucking. Julie and Greg agreed that they were not ready for something that hardcore.

On day three, Prudence and her 50-year-old husband Trevor were enjoying cocktails as they sat on the mattress of a double-wide chaise on the beach. The back of the chaise was raised, and the British couple leaned against it, facing the water and Julie and Greg, a light-skinned black man.

The Yanks, holding drinks themselves, stood with their backs to the water. It was a sunny and warm afternoon. The waves were gently lapping against the shore.

Mexican beaches are technically public even if part of a private resort. Occasionally, guests from neighboring hotels would walk along the beach in front of Desire Resort. It was obvious that these looky-loos were taking their strolls because they wanted a glimpse at the type of nude vacation they were too afraid or too repressed to take themselves.

Julie was wearing a red micro-thong bikini bottom. The front of the tiny garment was barely enough cloth to cover her small strip of pubic hair which her husband had shaved into the shape of an arrow that pointed at her pussy. She also had on a long white tank top that stopped midway down her backside, so the lower part of her curvy cheeks showed.

The red and white complimented Julie's brown skin. The arm holes of the shirt were so large that they revealed the sides of her breasts. And whenever Julie turned quickly, her right nipple was exposed.

Both men were wearing board shorts. Prudence, as usual, was nude. Prudence slathered sunscreen on her alabaster skin to keep it from burning. She enjoyed how the husbands watched as she rubbed SPF-40 on her nipples and hairless nether region.

The couples, who had known each other for a few years, always had a playful relationship. Flirtation and touching that would be inappropriate in polite society were constants in their interactions. But, until this trip, none of them had actually done anything sexual with a member of the foursome other than his or her spouse.

On day one of this vacation, Julie had her first girl-on-girl experience when Prudence went down on her in front of a crowd of resort guests in the hot tub. What had started as Julie pranking Prudence for a laugh ended with Julie climaxing from Prudence eating Julie's pussy.

Prudence then sucked off both Trevor and Julie's husband Greg in front of the audience. Trevor and Julie had agreed to repay Prudence by each giving her a public orgasm. Greg had agreed to double payment. Two days had passed since then.

After she downed the last of her drink, Prudence spoke. "Julie, you said something interesting after our encounter in the hot tub. Something about returning the favor and grinning in the groove. What exactly does that mean?"

"It's a euphemism," Julie responded, "The grin refers to my mouth and the groove refers to your... you know?"

"No, I don't know," Prudence said in her British accent.

Although, over the past few years, Julie had become at ease showing her body, she was still uncomfortable talking about sex. Julie explained at a normal volume, "It means that I will perform..." then whispered with a little embarrassment, "oral sex on you."

"What? Speak up, Dear." said Prudence.

Whispering even softer and more embarrassed, Julie said, "Cunnilingus."

Prudence said in a loud voice, "What? Seriously, between the sound of the waves and you whispering, I can't hear you."

Julie said quickly and at a volume loud enough to be heard by people walking by, "I will eat your pussy!"

"I heard you the first time. I just love hearing you saying it," Prudence said, then smiled.

"We all enjoy hearing it," said Trevor.

"So Julie, here and now," said Prudence.

"Here and now what?" asked Julie.

"When you promised to return the favor, you said 'just say when and where.' Well, here and now," Prudence said smiling like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"But this is a public beach. Someone might walk by. We might get in trouble," Julie said.

"Well, then I suggest you get to work and get me off quickly before you draw a crowd," Julie said with a smirk.

Trevor stood, moved next to the Americans, and said to Julie, "Here's a tip. Play with her nipples."

"Will that make her orgasm quicker?" Julie asked Trevor.

"It always has in the past," replied Trevor.

"Oh, and take off your shirt," said Greg.

Julie handed her drink to Greg and removed the tank top, fully exposing her bare breasts. She then was wearing only the tiny red bikini bottom. "Wait. Why did I need to take off my shirt?" she asked her husband.

"You didn't. But Trevor and I really like seeing your tits," he quipped. Trevor nodded in agreement.

"Come along, Dear. Chop chop. Time to get your grin in my groove." Prudence said to Julie with a smile.

Having never gone down on a woman before, Julie was not exactly sure how to begin. Her lack of experience paired with her nervousness caused her to hesitate for just a second. After which, she exhaled deeply and thought to herself, "Julie, just do it."

Then, like a cat, Julie pounced on Prudence. Julie looked at Prudence's pink nipples and, keeping in mind what Trevor said, Julie began sucking on them. Julie first sucked the left until it was thoroughly erect, then the right until it matched the left before moving back and forth between them, licking and sucking each.

Julie slowly kissed her way down Prudence's flat tone belly until she reached Prudence's hairless vagina. This was the point of no return. Julie grabbed Prudence firmly by the inner thighs and pushed them far apart. She lowered her head and began licking Prudence's labia. Julie felt Prudence start to squirm beneath her.

The husbands watched mesmerized as Julie pleasured Prudence. Greg made a mental video recording of everything he was seeing so he could play it back in his head later. Julie was on her knees. As she leaned down to kiss Prudence's outer lips, Julie's back dipped causing her ass to round. Trevor stared at Julie's thong. Just as Prudence's pussy was becoming wet, so was Julie's. Soon, the tiny bit of red fabric covering Julie's slit was saturated.

Julie used her index fingers to spread Prudence's pussy lips, giving her access to Prudence's clit. The American buried her face in Prudence's crotch. Prudence's juices were flowing. Julie's nose filled with the aroma of the Brit's excitement. Julie slowly licked Prudence's orchid.

Prudence moaned in response. That sound was all Julie needed to know she had found the right spot. As Julie's tongue began flicking across Prudence's clit, the blonde's squirming and moaning increased.

Julie wrapped her right arm around Prudence and firmly gripped Prudence's firm left ass cheek. With her left hand, she reached up and tenderly massaged Prudence's right nipple. The entire time, Julie kept her mouth locked on Prudence's kitty.

Prudence's face became flush and her breathing became shallow. Julie remembered how Prudence had alternated between softly nibbling then sucking on Julie's clit. She assumed that because Prudence had done it to her, Prudence would like it in return. Julie was right. As Julie sucked on Prudence's button, Prudence began to buck her hips and breathlessly whispered "fuck" over and over.

When Julie switched from sucking to nibbling on Prudence's clit, Prudence's whispers of "fuck" became louder. Julie then sucked Prudence's love bud and held it tightly between her lips. While sucking, Julie relentlessly flicked her tongue back and forth across Prudence's clit.

This drove Prudence over the edge. As Prudence began orgasming, her body began convulsing. What had started as a whisper had become Prudence repeatedly exclaiming "Fuck!" at a volume loud enough to be heard by everyone within 50 feet. Not until after the last convulsion and Prudence's body had collapsed on the mattress did Julie open her mouth and release Prudence's clit.

Prudence breathed a long sigh and managed to say the words, "That was amazing."

"Really?" Julie said.

"Truly phenomenal," Prudence confirmed.

"Thanks. I was worried you wouldn't like it. Prior to this, I'd never even kissed another woman," said Julie.

Prudence replied, "Well, technically you still haven't, but that --"

Before Prudence could finish her sentence, Julie had crawled up Prudence's body and was passionately kissing Prudence. Julie pressed her lips against Prudence's. Only moments earlier, Julie's lips had been servicing Prudence's lady parts. Julie drove her tongue deep into Prudence's mouth. Prudence wrapped her arms around Julie and kissed her in return.

When the two finally released one another from their kiss, Prudence licked the wetness from her lips, and said, "Well, now both of us have tasted my orgasm today."

Somehow Prudence's loud orgasm had not drawn the attention of any of the resort personnel. However, guests on the nearby chaises certainly had enjoyed the show. It also had an effect on Trevor and Greg. Both of them were pitching tents with their board shorts.

Her naked body covered in a sheen of perspiration from the sexual escapade, Prudence got up from the chaise and said, "Well, I'm going to head to the room. I think I need a shower."

"Can I come watch?" joked Greg.

Prudence called his bluff and responded. "Of course."

Trevor sat down on the chaise next to Julie and said, "I'd like to enjoy the sun for a bit longer."

"I'll keep you company," Julie said to Trevor.

Trevor then told Greg and Prudence, "If we're not there by 4:30, we'll just meet you at the hot tub."

Julie and Trevor watched as their spouses walked away. When Greg and Prudence got about 30 feet away, Julie hollered to them, "Nice ass!"

Greg hollered back, "Thank you."

With a smile, Julie yelled, "I was talking to her."

As Greg and Prudence walked out of their spouse's sight, Prudence, who was still nude, exaggerated the wiggle in her walk to draw more attention to her shapely derriere.

Trevor and Julie sat and talked for at least 90 minutes. They discussed everything from their childhoods to their jobs. Both Julie and Trevor had grown up in strict households. Trevor said how mortified his mother would be to know that he and Prudence were at a clothing optional resort. He added, "My mum would have a coronary if she knew a couple of days ago Prudence was giving out blow jobs while I watched."

"How did you feel about watching it?" Julie asked.

"She was enjoying herself, and I like watching her enjoy herself. And admittedly, it aroused me. But watching her go down on you was one of the two sexiest things I've ever seen in my life."

"I'm intrigued. What was the other?" Julie asked.

He replied, "Watching you go down on her today. You are absolutely gorgeous."

A bit of red flashed across Julie's cheeks, as she blushed from the genuine compliment. The quick change in skin tone did not go unnoticed by Trevor.

They continued chatting about all sorts of things. Julie talked about how her dad had been the fashion police, making sure that she never wore anything remotely revealing. Her skirts could be no shorter than knee-length. And she was never allowed to show cleavage. Telling Trevor this was particularly ironic given that, throughout the conversation, Julie wore only the red micro-thong and her bare breasts were on display.

Julie told Trevor about how she and Greg had been together since they were both very young. Because her parents wouldn't allow her to date, Julie had to sneak out to meet Greg in secret so they could spend time together. Julie confessed that she had sucked only one cock in her life -- Greg's. "And I have never swallowed," she added.

When planning their trip to Mexico, Greg and Julie had a long talk about their sex life. They realized that they were on the same page about what they wanted. Although Greg was a notorious flirt, he had had only two sexual partners during his life. Still, this was twice as many as Julie. Julie let Trevor know that she and Greg were hoping to expand their sexual horizons during the vacation. Trevor asked if the Yanks felt they had missed out on anything because they had not had sex with more people. Julie explained that it was more that, shortly after their fortieth birthdays, they realized they would not be young forever. They were both still in good shape. And they wanted to enjoy their bodies to the fullest.

Trevor pointed out, "You still look like you're in your thirties."

"Keep throwing around compliments like that and you just might get lucky," Julie said in response.

Julie went on to tell Trevor how she and Greg had given one another free rein for the entirety of their stay at the resort. When they decided to do so, they did not realize that the free rein would result in both of them getting oral from the same woman.

Julie said to Trevor, "I think it's wild that I gave Greg his first blowjob, and your wife gave him his last."

Around this time, Julie and Trevor noticed that it was already after 4:30 and they were late for their rendezvous with their spouses. As they were leaving the beach, Julie picked up her tank top.

Trevor joked, "That looks heavy. I'll carry it for you."

"So chivalrous," Julie replied as she handed him her shirt.

"Anything to lighten your load, fair lady," Trevor said with a smile.

"And to keep my titties uncovered?" Julie joked.

"You said it. I just thought it," said Trevor.

"Well, carry this too," Julie said, then shimmied out of her bikini bottom and handed to him.

As they left the beach, Trevor allowed Julie to walk two steps ahead of him. Although Julie was only about three feet away, as Julie had done to his wife earlier, he hollered, "Nice ass!"

In response, as Prudence had done, Julie exaggerated the wiggle in her walk to draw more attention to her bare bottom.

While Trevor and Julie were conversing, Greg and Prudence had gone to Prudence's room. Prudence went into the bathroom. Greg sat in the outer room with the bed. He could hear that she was brushing her teeth. He then heard Prudence turn on the water in the shower.

After a couple of minutes, she called out to him. "Come here please."

When Greg entered the bathroom, hot water was spraying down on Prudence. As she soaped her wet and naked body, Prudence said, "I thought you were coming to watch me shower."

"I was kidding. I don't want to be creepy," Greg said.

Prudence lathered her breasts and said, "It would be creepy only if I didn't want you to watch."

"Well, in that case, on with the show," he said.

Ever the exhibitionist, Prudence sensuously washed every inch of her body as Greg stood and watched. She gave a grand performance that caused Greg to have a raging erection. Prudence beckoned him closer with her finger. When he got close enough, she kissed him lightly on the lips.

She pointed at the bulge in his board shorts and said, "I would take care of that, but I believe you still owe me two orgasms."

Greg reached out and touched Prudence's hairless slit. As he started to slide in a finger, she grasped his hand and reminded him, "Two public orgasms."

"You are such a stinker," said Greg.

Prudence kissed him again and said, "Now, hand me a towel."

Greg handed Prudence a towel and watched as she dried off. She and Greg left the room then hung out by the pool until 4:30.

Shortly after 4:30, Greg, Prudence, Trevor, and Julie met at the rooftop hot tub that was the size of a swimming pool. This was the time of the day when, as Prudence described it, there was "fuck all to do."

Rather than going to their rooms, most people congregated at the hot tub. As it was every day at this time, the hot tub was teeming with naked resort guests. With no planned activities, guests would amuse themselves and others.

This was a great place to be a voyeur or exhibitionist. Near the walk-up bar, there was a naked brunette woman who was skiing. Skiing is when a woman stands between two men and holds a cock in each hand, the same way she would hold ski poles going down the slopes. Five feet to her left, a couple was making out. The woman of that couple was obviously being finger-banged under the water by her make-out partner. And at all times, it seemed that there was at least one guy sitting on the edge of the hot tub receiving a blowjob.

The foursome found a spot in a corner and sat down in the water to enjoy their drinks. Shortly after sitting, another couple approached them. As was everyone else in the hot tub, the approaching couple was nude. The man was a good-looking 30-year-old with dark hair.

Greg had briefly spoken to the woman on his first day at the resort. She was perfect. She was very tall, beautiful, and 30 years old with long red hair and perfect fair skin. She was slender and top heavy with 32D breasts that were perfectly round and symmetrical. Above her perfectly shaved pussy, there was the perfectly trimmed tuft of ginger pubic hair.

The woman said with a Texas drawl, "Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you. My name is Kayla. This is my husband Will."

The other two couples said hello.

"This is our first time at a place like this," Kayla said. "We've been here for five days. We go home tomorrow morning. Up til now, we've been too shy to talk to anyone. We've seen you guys around, and you always look like you're having so much fun. We were just wondering, could we join you?"

Julie welcomed the newcomers on behalf of herself and the others. The three couples then talked, drank, and laughed for the next hour or so. Kayla told them she was a kindergarten teacher. Will was a producer for the local news in Dallas, Texas. As they conversed, the topics became more and more personal.

Will told them how reluctant he had been even to suggest to Kayla that they go to a lifestyle resort. Three months later, Kayla surprised him with the reservations for Desire. But even after they got to the resort, they were still a little prudish. Will told the group how for the first day on vacation, Kayla was the only person at the pool wearing a swimsuit.

Kayla said, "The website says this place is clothing optional, so I opted to wear clothing. But the next day, I went topless. And the day after that, I got completely naked."

Kayla divulged that she had a baby two years earlier and was self-conscious about the extra weight. She had been working out like a fanatic to get back into shape. The others commented on how great she looked.