Desires in the Dark Pt. 09

Story Info
Heather and Cam move in, plus more tentacle monster sex.
3.9k words
4.67
2.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather arose just after dawn, well before she had set her alarm to wake her. She was still both sticky and dusty from their fuck the night before, and felt charged up and ready to take on the world despite having only slept a half a night. Leaving Cam still sleeping, she went to take an early morning shower.

All the while that she was bathing and brushing her teeth, she felt like she was glowing on the inside. Her shift in circumstances over the past twenty-four hours was still delighting her. She'd soon be moving in with Cam, and when she'd asked him to marry her he'd said yes immediately. Their relationship was so much better and stronger than it had been just one week previous. She caught herself humming one of her favorite country songs.

She also couldn't deny that part of her energy this morning had to be because she had fed on Cam's emotions. And she couldn't deny that it had been satisfying, a new type of mind and body pleasure that she had never before experienced. She'd been so caught up in sex while it was happening that she'd not realized just what was going on at first. Later, however, when she was human again and lying awake in bed, pressed up against her sleeping man, her thoughts had drifted back and she had realized what happened. Realized also why she had not yet started feeling sleepy, as she remembered the taste of Cam's love and fear and arousal, all mixed together in a shifting cocktail. Remembered how she'd felt not just satisfied in lust but also full and satiated in other bodily needs as well.

Heather still wasn't certain why last night was the first time that she'd fed on his emotions. She wasn't even certain that it was the first time. But it was certainly the first time that she had obviously been feeding. Being under the bed seemed like one potential answer. But she also hadn't been engaged to Cam before, and maybe the increasing emotional bond between them had been what triggered her to feed. Or maybe it didn't need to be both ways and was just about the strength of her emotions toward him or his emotions toward her. Indeed, maybe bed monster bonding was something other than human emotional bonding, or maybe it all worked differently for her than normal bed monsters since she was half monster and half human. She didn't know, but figured she'd find out at least some answers to her questions when they fucked again in different circumstances.

This morning, though, she was happy to be simply human, walking back into her bedroom with her bright red bath towel wrapped loosely around her short and skinny body. While she'd been bathing, Cam had shifted onto his back, partially displacing the blankets and starting to gently snore. She looked at his tousled hair and half-exposed lean and wiry body and felt a surge of affection and desire. She thought to herself that it was early and they had time.

Dropping her towel onto the floor, Heather stepped over to the bed. She laid a gentle hand on Cam's chest to see how deeply asleep he was. He mumbled and made a happy sound beneath her touch, so she let her hands trail up and down a bit, just massaging him for now. "That's good," he slurred, and smiled with his eyes closed. Looking down, she could see where the sheet was lightly tented with his morning wood.

"Can I give you a pleasant wake-up call?" she asked, and when he said yes, she dropped her right hand down to grasp his naked cock, her left still working on his firm and hairless chest. His cock was half awake at first, just like the rest of him, but as she slowly and gently stroked and swirled her fingers on his shaft, he hardened further and began to leak out sticky little beads of pre-cum. Soon he was making little moans and shifting back and forth, his eyes still closed, thrusting his hips to contribute his own bits of rubbing and pressure into the hand job she was giving him.

Her own groin had been heating up as well, as her lust built for the man whose cock she was appreciating. Brushing the last of the bedding back against the wall, she threw a leg across his body, settling down to kneel above his cock, looking down onto his face as she teasingly brushed her swollen, needy cunt against his thrusting cock. His response was just what she was hoping for, hips pressing upward to try to push his cock inside. She brought one hand between her legs, through her blonde pubic hair to spread her labia and guide him inside, settling her small, lithe body down to slide him home into her sopping, juicy cunt with a gusty sigh of satisfaction. Then she leaned down to bring their faces close together, rocking her hips back on his cock, feeling it press and slide inside, and they were off and fucking hard, slamming him deep inside her stretching, grasping cunt, rocking back and forth, sounds without words breaking from their mouths as the smell of sex rose in the room and need and pleasure built within them both. His eyes snapped open now, looking wild and vulnerable, and he pulled sharply down to crush her tight against his body, sudden stimulus on her breasts as he cried out again and came, body rigid, then jerking back and forth in panting, overstimulated pleasure. She wanted to come too and violently slid her hips around, churning the sperm and fluids up inside her cunt, mashing herself against his cock until she felt herself begin to spasm too, sweaty and gasping as she stared into his hazel eyes.

Birds sang outside the open window, welcoming the breaking day. Heather kept her cunt sealed tightly on Cam's cock as long as she could bear it. His hands were resting on her hips, helping her to stay there too. She was propped a little off him now, up on her hands, her small breasts barely hanging down and nowhere close to touching him. They were staring at each other, that was all, a long shared moment of desire and togetherness. Cam's face finally shifted from its sex-shocked state to grow a slowly spreading smile, and then he said, "We're getting married."

"Fuck yes," said Heather, grinning back, "And someday we're gonna have lots of little monster babies."

He broke out laughing and he pulled her down, sweaty chest to sweaty breasts, his firm and loving hands running up and down her back. Eventually, though, the two of them had to disengage, his wilting penis flopping from her sloppy slackened cunt. She followed him into the shower, knowing that she should get the sex and sweat smell off before she went to work and spent the day leaning over people's faces as she cleaned their teeth.

Cam ate well at breakfast, as he normally did, while Heather only sort of nibbled. She didn't seem to need her usual morning coffee either, though she poured a cup and drank some anyway. One of her roommates was also up and gave them copious side-eye, but to Heather's relief her roommate didn't actually say anything about the noise that she and Cam had made.

As they left, Cam shouldered the air conditioner. The bulky thing was clearly awkard, but Cam's wiry frame was strong and he was able to balance it effectively enough. A few blocks along, Heather finally spoke up with what was on her mind, telling him about how she had fed on his emotions and how that seemed to have filled some needs for food and sleep. He listened to her attentively, nodding along until she finished with, "So, I really need to know if you feel anything that's off today. I don't think that it's hurting you, I mean, it didn't hurt my mom, right? But I don't want to take a risk. You let me know, OK?"

"Yeah, yeah," he said, agreeing with her amiably, "but I think you're right. Last night was great, and so was this morning. You said you fed last night, but not this morning, and I didn't feel a difference, so I don't think you're doing anything to me."

"I hope you're right." She felt a little anxious still. "I think it's like a plant soaking up the sun, it just takes energy that otherwise would go to waste. But please, pay attention just in case, and tell me?"

"You got it, babe," he said, and then they drifted on to other things. Cam was thinking about a trade school or a community college, which she thought sounded good. Soon they dropped the air conditioner off at Cam's apartment---no, both of their apartment---then split for work.

That evening was also very chill. They'd both had satisfying days at work, no doubt bouyed by the glowing attitudes that they'd brought in with them. Her air conditioner had transformed the loft from hot and nasty to cool and pleasant. Heather slowly sipped a beer as she leaned up against her man, making helpful comments as he browsed a catalog of courses, helping him consider the benefits of plumbing versus welding or electrical.

They kept the night light on that night, snuggled up naked and human, intimate and peaceful, with just a quickie missionary fuck as a bit of dessert before they slept. Heather didn't come but didn't feel the need to then, just happily folded up her lover's sperm inside her cunt, kissing and stroking his trim and manly frame as they lay there tangled up atop the futon.

The next day was pretty tame as well. They had a quiet and intimate breakfast, and after work they packed up her apartment for the move on Saturday. A bucket of takeout fried chicken fueled their labor together late into the evening.

Friday night, however, Heather and Cam had set aside for play and exploration. Heather arrived home first, coming up to the loft nearly an hour before she had expected to, thanks to some patient cancellations. Thinking of the night ahead, she went to the shower and cleaned herself delicately and thoroughly, making every crack and crevice clean and lovely for her lover. She didn't know how much her cleanliness would matter when she became a rubbery tentacle monster all soaked in slime, but it felt good anyway and it focused her thinking on her sensual intentions.

All clean and slightly damp in the comfortable cool of the loft, Heather walked from window to window clad only in her wrapping towel. She brought down each of their makeshift blackout curtains, carefully setting the magnets in place to seal away the summer brightness of the early evening. That task complete, she hung the towel up to dry and walked back naked to the futon on the floor, shutting off the lights along the way.

At last she lay down on the futon, reached out to douse the lamp, then lay there quietly on her back, alone and human in the deepening darkness. This was, she realized, the first time she'd been human in the dark at Cam's. On every other time she'd been in darkness here, he had been near and she had been his monster. Now here alone, she felt her eyes adjusting as she had a chance to just experience the darkened room. The first thing that she noticed was the blinking green light of her air conditioner, just like it had been when she was in her old apartment. The blackout curtains weren't quite perfect, and a few small pricks of light and seams were visible. The door of the loft was better sealed than she had thought, though, with not a crack of light around its edge. A couple other bits of electronics showed their tiny lights as well, but Cam had less of that than she'd had in her old room.

Thinking of him, she touched herself. Just casually, a bit of feeling up, a little stimulation of her clit, down through her curly pubic hair. She lay there, drifting in her thoughts, the whole past week of love and strangeness and work and normalcy, all slowly working its way out of her head.

Her eyes snapped open as she felt her body quiver suddenly. Cam's presence somewhere near was making itself felt, triggering sudden shiftings in her mouth and legs, her body growing larger, rubbery, slime welling up and smearing across the futon as she grew, tentacles whipping around in sudden liberation from her human form. Heather rumbled satisfaction as she felt her monster cunt warm up, swelling with need and fluids as she contemplated Cam's approach.

Time passed, and eventually Heather's straining ears heard Cam's feet coming up the stairs. She must have started reacting around the time that he'd approached the building. And now he was at the door, and opening it. Light flooded into the room from outside in the stairwell, and she was small and human and her slime had disappeared. She was still naked, though, with her cunt hungry for his cock.

"Come in," she said, as she rolled up to face him, her nipples feeling tight with her anticipation, "Leave off the lights and strip those clothes."

His face was beaming with his joy at seeing her, stepping in and letting the rusty metal door swing shut once more against the light. She heard his rustling clothing in the dark, even as she felt herself expand into a monster once again. Rising from the futon on her tentacles, Heather began to make her way across the floor toward Cam. As she did, she realized that she hadn't really moved around much in the past when she was in her monster form. Mostly she had just stayed in one place, wherever they were having sex. She found that she was moving smoothly and instinctually, however, some tentacles anchored by their suckers to the floor while others reached out to anchor farther forward and yet others reached out probing all around, gently and deftly touching things to form a tactile picture of the room she couldn't see.

She felt Cam first with these as she approached, touches on bare thighs, finding his hands still guiding his jeans down towards his feet. He startled as she touched him, then laughed nervously and apologized.

"We good?" she asked, and he said yes, so she moved closer and unleashed herself. Some of her tentacles climbed twining up his legs while others reached up and around to grab his shoulders and his ass, even as she wrapped her stretchy, slimy arms around his back and shoulders and she drew him near. She couldn't kiss him safely with her mouth full of jagged teeth, so she turned her head and brushed her ear against his lips, rubbing it gently up against him as he gently nibbled at its sensitive yet slimy surface, exhaled breath causing her to squirm and make gurgling toilet sounds.

One of his hands was stroking through her slimy hair, the other pressing up against a breast, squelching its way to pinch a rigid slimy nipple in between his fingers. Her hands were on his cock, lubricating his hard pulsating length with firm and greedy strokes. She pulled him toward her with her tentacles, felt their strength begin to lift him off the ground. Laughing with a sound like a regurgitating drainpipe, she carried him bodily backward to the futon, then planted him down and mounted him to fuck. The smell of pungent flowers deepened in the room. Her hairy circular monster cunt dilated wide, and soon his cock and balls were deep inside, tight in a lustful series of kegels, spurting and milked as he cried out, refusing to release until he lay all limp beneath her and his cock began to shrink.

She stayed there, up on top of him, her cunt still dripping and rubbing its hairy labial ring against his semi-flaccid cock, as she made happy rumbling sounds and stroked and petted all his arms and legs and chest with stretchy slimy hands and fingers. Her tentacles were anchored all around the edges of the futon, stretched out in all directions like a sunburst in the dark. He groaned and sighed and ran his hands along her tentacles and up along the hourglass of her waist.

She rode him and rode him, back and forth, around in circles, until eventually his refractory period had passed enough for him to harden up again. His eyes were closed and he was moaning softly. He reached up toward her breasts, but she was too tall as a monster. She leaned down to bring them closer to him, still agitating around his cock and balls inside her hungry cunt, and pulled his hands up to her small, flat breasts. Now he latched on, right through the slime onto her rock-hard nipples and he pulled them down, just letting the weight of his arms provide a steady stimulating pressure as he held on tight. She groaned and rumbled, building up, more violently agitating her lack of hips, tentacles grasping tighter and tighter to the edges of the futon. The harder she moved, the more his nipple grip was driving her insane as well, the stimulating loop was going up and up and now she screamed a sound like an exploding sewage pond, went on and on as her orgasm claimed her in its unrelenting grasp. The slime was sloshing in between them, the smells of sex and tropical flowers were intense, the darkness gripped them in its velvet folds.

Time passed, and Heather's hairy ring-shaped cunt began to slacken, its pulsing spasms settling, the cock and balls that she had grasped there slopping out with a sort of wet and slurping sound. Sliding off to the side she settled next to Cam, sitting up on the bed with her tentacles spread in all directions, instinctually keeping her stable even despite her wobbly, limp post-coital state. She felt delightfully worn and grateful for the pleasure of their fuck. One of her hands reached down to Cam's chest, even as he was reaching up toward her back. Slime cascaded off her body like billows of sticky sweat, soaking the bed beneath her and around her.

His hand rubbed around in circles on the lubricated surface of her back. She relaxed into his petting, slumping somewhat, even as her own hand slipped down lower, stretching to find his thigh, then moving up to dance across his sticky messy balls and circle round his cock. Cam gently pulled her hand away and back up to his stomach. "So sorry, I'm a little sore."

Heather rumbled laughter, "How could I possibly fuck you sore through all this slime?" All the same, her hand retreated self-consciously back away from him.

"Shit, babe, I'm not complaining, really." He laughed gently too. "But yeah, I'm kinda sore right now. If you want to have another round, I'll need to use some other body part. I'll need a little time, as well, maybe some fluids too."

Cam's hand on her back paused. Heather waited, wondering what he was thinking. After a moment, he tentatively asked, "Um, did you eat my emotions then? I'm wondering if that is part of what I'm feeling."

She frowned a moment, thinking to double-check herself, but she'd already known the answer. "No, I didn't. I didn't feel anything at all like that tonight."

"So under the bed is what it is?" he asked, his hand starting to stroke her back again.

"I guess so," Heather burbled, turning things over in her mind, "I can't really think of anything else that's different tonight."

Then, shifting the topic, she went on, "But you said that you needed fluids. I'll get some Gatorade for you." She rose up on her tentacles and crossed the room, feeling her way by memory and questing tentacles to the kitchenette and in it to the fridge.

She realized her mistake the moment that she made it, but it was too late. The light that streamed out from the fridge hit her and dumped her back into her human form, out of balance and falling to the floor, banging a knee, hitting one flailing hand against a cabinet, and embarrassing her greatly. As she let go, the fridge door swung shut once again, and she was left transforming back to monster in the dark, laughing and hiccuping half hysterically in rapidly deepening and warping tones as her mouth filled back up with fangs.

She heard Cam rushing over, saying, "You OK?" and then a thump and yelp as he ran into something too. Apparently, she found, her monster form was capable of crying, as tears of laughter welled up along with frightful bellows from her roaring gasping mouth. On the other side of the counter, Cam was mixing curses and calls for her to answer him, and she could not, she just kept bellowing with laughter, at her, at him, at both of them, at the fact that he probably couldn't tell that this roaring actually was laughter.

She couldn't take it any more, she popped the fridge so she could turn back human once again, and that seemed funny too, she shrieked with laughter, slapping at the floor, and tried to keep the fridge from closing once again in her distraction. Cold air rolled out across her naked sticky form, kneeling there naked on the kitchen floor, head bent inside the fridge with one hand on the cabinet, the other on the door, the Gatorade in front of her, bobbing erratically in her vision as she laughed and laughed.

12