Desires of an Indian Mind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that encouragement I moved my hand inside her shorts from behind and quickly found her panties. I put my hand inside her panties and got a handful of her ass. My right hand found its way through her bra to find her left nipple. That turned her on. She was uncontrollably moaning.

She then kissed me wildly, kissed my neck and bit me hard near my neck. I was lost in lust that I started pressing her boobs with full might and then I brought my left hand to her mound from the front. All this while she still had her shorts on and it was made of elastic which made it easy to access her asserts. I quickly found her pussy which surprisingly was shaved. I found her clit which was wet from all the action and I pressed it hard and started playing with it.

She lost all control and started biting me all over my neck. I made circular motion around her pussy with my middle finger. She anticipated what was coming next.

"Rajesh! Please no. I have never done this before," she said looking straight into my eye.

"There is always a first time," I said slowly looking into her eyes and started pushing my finger in her. I could find little resistance and decided to move slowly. She started spreading her leg to give me better access. That encouraged me and I pushed my finger to full length.

"Oh My god!! It feels fucking good. Please do not dare to fucking move. Hold it right there," she said rolling her eyes up on total pleasure. I kept my finger there and then slowly brought it back to push it again and repeat it. She left a loud moun.

"This feels so good," she said. Meanwhile my right hand lifted her t-shirt. I saw her left boob was free from her bra and boob was staring at me. She had a pink areola between which her nipple stood aroused. I jumped on her nipple and started sucking it hard. That's was too much for her to control and she started cumming in my hand. She tried to balance herself by holding me and I saw her entire vibrate for few seconds.

"Ahhhh...," she screamed when she came. Her orgasm was a strong one. She still had her eyes rolled up.

I quickly brought my right hand on her mouth to muffle her sound. I told her, "Its k, its natural, feel the moment." and slowly pulled my finger out of her pussy and brought it to my lips and sucked it. She kept watching me as I sucked her love juice. She stopped making sounds and kept staring at my fingers as I licked my fingers.

"Oh rajesh! This was the best thing that happened to me," she said meanwhile I started dry humping her. I slowly took her right hand and brought it my cock covered by my pants. She started running her hand along it and started rubbing it hard,

"Pull it out!" I told her.

"No! Im scared. Just look at its length. I'm afraid you might do something," meanwhile she was rubbing it the same time.

"Then I will take it out!" I said and I pulled my pant zip down. Put my right hand in and pulled out my cock. It was bigger than usual and was oozing pre cum all over. The big knob looked even bigger than usual. I lubed my cock with my pre cum and I slowly started jacking it off.

She stood there stunned at that sight. She simply could not resist it. Like a magnet she was drawn towards it and started running her fingers along it.

"I never knew it can be so big. I love how it feels in my hand," she slowly made a firm grip on it and started jacking me.

"Oh. That feels so good. Keep doing that," I told her. She was busy watching my cock. "Have a closer look. It won't bite," I told her and pushed her shoulders with my hands downwards.

She bends down and started jacking me with full might. I dint know if I could push my luck further. I pushed my hip forward and my cock hit her chin. That took her by surprise. The pre cum on my dick spread on her face. I saw my pre cum dripping on her chin.

"Do you want to taste it?" I asked holding my cock now. She was silent and nodded her head as approval. She opened her mouth in a big O shape and brought it close to my cock.

Bang! I phone rang. It was on loud mode and she quickly pulled out of the trance. It was Arun. I cut the call, meanwhile she quickly rose and adjusted her t-shirt and shorts and kissed me on my cheeks.

"I love you, sweetie pie!" she said and ran towards downstairs. She was two feet down and few stairs away. I said, "Please, I need to finish." with my cock in hand and looking towards her like cub looking at its mother. Then she did something I can never forget.

She slowly rolled her fingers on her cheek, pulled the pre cum from her face and slowly brought that to get lips and she sucked it hard. She winked her eye and off she ran downstairs.

I was lost in thoughts on what just happened and I dint know what to do. My phone started ringing again. That's when I realized I was in the stairway with my dick outside my pants and how close we were on getting caught if anyone from apartment decided to come out. The risk of getting caught just increased the pleasure within. I quickly answered the call.

"Where are you motherfucker? I'm half a bottle down. You better be here before I finish it off," said Arun.

"I'm in the stairway. Two minutes," I dropped the call and quickly adjusted my pants by stuffing my cock back and started climbing the stairs. To the end of second floor I quickly climbed the ladder and through the small metal door I entered the terrace.

I slowly sneaked in through the metal door and walked towards the water tank. I sneaked through the small passage between tanks and came to our hangout space. Shabaz was already lying in the ground singing some old bollywood songs. He usually does that when he is drunk. Arun looked at me asked "Cigarettes?"

"What?" I asked.

"Cigarettes motherfucker, Where is it?" he asked again.

"Oh cigarettes, I forgot," I told him.

"Motherfucker, I ask you for one thing and you forget. I'm done here. I'm leaving," he started moving towards the passage between the tanks.

"Hey. Hey. I'm sorry bro. I really mean it. I was stuck with my project that I forgot it completely," I apologized.

"This must be worst day of my life. My life is pathetic. My friends don't take me seriously. Everyone takes me for granted," he started murmuring and then he continued.

"Shifali! Shifali! I will not rest unless I make her bend on knees and beg me for mercy. I'm going to show her what a black bull really does. I will drill every single hole she has. Black bull! I'm going to fuck her so bad," said angry Arun.

"Why are you always angry Arun, Asha aunty is such a kind women. Your dad is already tormenting her. You need to stand up and support her. You should not be wasting your energy on such pathetic issues!" said Shabaz who was trying to console him.

Arun just turned back to Shabaz and said, "There are few things which you will never understand. I'm leaving!" and off he went.

"Rajesh! Go ahead and drink. You are late. So you drink alone. I'm going home. My sisters will sniff me off if I drink anymore. See you later brother," said Shabaz and off he went.

I was all alone and saw around me that there was half a bottle of cheap rum and some starters and two fold of newspaper. I sat alone and lay down for some time looking at the stars and recalling what happened. Shifali! What happened was dream come true? My cock started getting hard. I knew I was the only one around and slowly unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It looked like its begging me to cum.

Bang! My phone rings again. It was Richa. I answered the call.

"Where are you? What time will you reach?" she asked. I decided I will go home later. I wanted time to jack off and then probably take some rest. So I decided I will lie to her.

"I will need three more hours. It's my project work you know. It's too much. I had..."she cut me off.

"Great. Call me when you are about to reach," she said and then drops the call. I thought what an arrogant bitch she is and went back to my thoughts on Shifali.

I slowly started jacking off recalling the events what happened in the stairs. I imagined being there again. I started thinking of her breasts, how I molded it and her enormous ass. That ass can make anyone hard. I imagined cornering here to the wall. I pull down her shorts, pull her t-shirt off and rip off her bra and panties. I enter her pussy in one stroke. I imagined her moaning loudly and asking me to fuck her hard. That brought me to edge and I came. I came so hard that I shot my cum upwards. It went almost 3 feet and then landed back on my chest. My cock did not stop cumming. It just went on shooting. It was a big mess. My cum was all over me. I looked around to find something to dry me and saw the newspaper bundle. I quickly grabbed it and cleaned off my mess. Later I lay down and went off to sleep.

I woke sometime later when my phone beeped. I saw that it was a text from Shifali.

"Hey Sweetie Pie, miss me?" she asked.

"Yes, but you left me there," I texted.

"What happened there wasn't suppose to happen!"she texted.

"Do you regret now?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"Did you like what happened?" I asked.

"Yes. You did not answer for what I said in the stairs," she said.

"What did you ask?" I asked.

"Never Mind, All men are same," she said sarcastically.

"What is it?" I asked again.

She did not reply. I started recalling what happened. That's when I stood up and thought what a fool I was. She had actually proposed me and I did not reply. I was thinking with my dick then. I recalled her saying, "I love you sweetie pie." and I was worried she did not finish me off. I had missed the chance when she actually proposed me.

I quickly replied, "You are the best thing that happened to me! I love you too my strawberry."

"Aaawww... Umha Umha Umha. Loads of love," she replied.

"Can we meet?" I asked.

"I love Iron Man!" she replied. Marvel comics had released the Iron Man starred by Robert Downey Jr during that time.

"10:00 morning, I will pick you up from college front," I told her.

"Sure Sweetie Pie. You have worn me off today. I'm Tired. Good night. See you tomorrow."

"Good night strawberry. Love you."

"Love you too."

I checked the time it was quarter to nine. I thought it was late and I wanted to take a shower and clean off the mess from my body.

As I climbed down the ladder from the terrace entrance, I saw someone near the parking shed with a torch light. There was no street light there. I thought it must be Thangappa. I decided I will go get my bike from the front gate and park it my shed. Then I saw someone checking my shed with lights. I got a little worried. I quickly sneaked down the stairs to the ground floor and peeped into the lane leading to parking. I saw an image moving from my shed towards the narrow lane leading to generator room/Thangappa's room. I slowly followed to check who it was. The bushes and weeds had grown on that narrow lane and there was no direct line of sight view to generator room. It was dark and I was not able to recognize who it was. I started to follow whoever it was. That person went straight too Thangappa's door and knocked it. He immediately opened the door. The light of the room helped me recognize who it was. It was my sister Richa. I thought there must be some water availability trouble at home, and Richa must have come asking for help.But then she quickly checked if anyone followed her. I quickly covered myself with the bushes. Then I saw her walk into his room and closed the door behind.

My mind went into turmoil. Why would my sister want to go to Thangappa's room at this time of the night? I wanted to know what was happening. I sensed something was wrong and fishy. Thangappa's room had a window to the right of his room. I knew if I can sneak slowly there, I must be able to see what's happening. I did not want to miss anything so I quickly sneaked towards the window which was slightly ajar. I pulled my phone and kept it in airplane mode so that it doesn't ring. The window had a thick mosquito net attached to it. This net would help me see anything what's happening inside and since its dark outside they could see anything happening outside the window.

I saw Richa standing near the door that was closed. She looked horrified. She was clinching onto something in her hand and had a torch in another hand. The room had a dim lit bulb which was enough to know what was happening inside the room. The room was a one bedroom room which had a small bathroom attached to it in the corner. Thangappa had worn a lungi around his waist and had a t-shirt which clearly shows his belly stuck out. He had this unusual evil grin and sat on a chair right across to where she was standing. Richa was wearing a satin night gown which was single piece. She is a bold women and she never ever spoke to anyone apart from my parents in this apartment. She liked her college much more this apartment and has spent most of her time either in hostel or her friends place. Richa is 5'10 and has ample breasts but it's her buxom that always sticks out. The satin gown she wore did not help in hiding her lovely ass.

"Thangappa, you cannot be doing this to me. How much more should I pay you? You cannot always extort money from me like this," she said on an angry tone.

"Ha ha ha. You don't get to raise your tone here madam. Did you bring the money I asked?" asked Thangappa with a grin.

"Yes. But, I want an end to this. I'm not earning. I'm still a student. I can't do this everytime," Richa said on a higher pitch.

"Listen to me bitch. Women like you are not worthy to raise your voice in front of me. So you better keep your tone lower," said a commanding Thangappa. Richa was set back from the tone that he used and started trembling.

"Please Thangappa! I want this to end," Richa started crying and tears ran down her face.

"Don't cry Richa. Did you get the money that I asked?" asked Thangappa.

I was angry now. I wanted this to stop. I planned on barging in and giving a stop to what so ever is happening. But something in me wanted to see what's happening and wanted more details on the reason for this money extortion.

"Hmmm. There is only 15 thousand. I'm short of 10,"said Richa begging. She folded both her hands as gesture of begging for mercy.

"But that was not what was promised! You know you aren't trying hard to get the money. With a body like yours, you can make thousands in no time," said Thangappa laughing.

"I'm not such kinda women!" said Richa loudly.

"Ha Ha Ha. Richa! I have seen how you sucked and fucked. So do not play that innocent card with me," said Thangappa sternly.

I was shocked. My sister sucked and fucked someone. Who was it? Why would she do that? Does she have an affair? Was she blackmailed? Was she forced to do this? Thousand questions ran in my head.

"You have promised you will delete the video from your phone! Why do you still have it? Please give me that video. Let me destroy it before it destroys me. Please Thangappa. Have mercy on me. Please!" cried Richa.

"Ok. Do not cry Richa. Give me whatever money you have now," said Thangappa.

Richa quickly put the money she clenched in her hand and dropped it in the table next to her.

"Here you go. Take the money now give me that phone of yours. Let me erase the video," she requested Thangappa.

I thought I can still barge in and help her with the situation, but I wanted to know why she did something like this. I let the drama continue for some more time.

"But it's only 15 thousand!" said Thangappa.

"Please. I have only so much Thangappa," pleaded Richa.

"Let me make a deal. Another 10 thousand right now or I want you to do something now. After which you can have my phone and delete your video. Don't worry I do not have a copy of it. I'm not educated enough to do that. I just know to shoot from my phone and watch it," said Thangappa.

"I don't have any money. Everything what I have is in this table," she said pointing towards the table.

"Why dint you ask that pretty boyfriend of yours. He would have paid you for another round of fucking," said Thangappa.

"I'm not a whore! I cannot let him know anything about this. I know you Thangappa. You would call my parents and tell them everything. You haven't done that. You need money. I wanted to settle this personally. So please, accept this and delete it," said Richa.

"You are a smart women. But not smart enough. What was the name of your pretty boyfriend from G-A. Farooq!" said Thangappa.

I was shocked! Shabaz's brother Farooq dated my sister. They never spoke or met on any occasion in this apartment. How did this happen. I was dumb struck there.

"Please do not drag him into this," cried Richa. She was sobbing and tears were all over her face.

"Richa! I will delete the video on one condition," said Thangappa.

"What is it?" asked Richa with thoughts of finishing this misery fast.

"Do what you did with Farooq with me!" said Thangappa.

"You fucking bastard! I told you I'm not a whore. You low life! How could you even think about this," said a furious Richa who was very angry now on what Thangappa requested. How could such an old person ask her for sexual favors? Richa thought about this.

"Bitch. I have seen you sneak into his car in the parking lot. Seen how you sucked his cock and how you rode him on the backseat of his car. Remember. I have recorded this on my phone. You fucked that Muslim prick. How is he better than me? I have jacked off many times to that video. I want that in real," asked angry Thangappa.

Thangappa slowly opened his lungi. He was not wearing any underwear. That bastard had planned for this. He revealed his cock to her and was jacking it right in front of Richa. I was stuck. I did not know what to be done. Surprisingly my dick was hard. I was confused.

"Cover that ugly thing from my sight," demanded Richa.

"Hahaha.. No bitch. This is my room," said thangappa and jacked off in full glory. Richa just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Richa. This will end in no time. Your misery will end. You can leave with my phone. Just play along. This will end in no time. You can leave this place after that. It's a onetime thing," said Thangappa.

Richa just stood there. She was watching him jack off. Thangappa was controlling her mind. He knew she would kneel to his demands. Thangappa's prick is average 6 inch and filled with pubic hair around it. He must have taken a shower before Richa arrived. The man is still dirty and needs to remove his hair down there.

"Richa. Please lift your gown. I want see your thighs," asked Thangappa.

Surprisingly Richa said "I'm not touching you Thangappa! You can jack off that's the only deal you get," Thangappa replied "Fine darling, Lift that gown."

And then I saw her slowly lift her satin gown and reveal her milky thighs. Her face was still confused. She was not thinking straight.

Thangappa now stood up and was jacking off furiously. "Stay there Thangappa or the deal is off," said Richa quickly as he say Thangappa pushing his luck.

"Remove the gown. I'm not touching you. Just remove the gown," demanded Thangappa. Richa stood there for a while and then removed her satin gown in one go. She wore a red bra and panties underneath it. Those undergarments were the ones which I have seen models wear. Why the hell is she wearing this? My mind was on turmoil. I saw my sister semi naked for the first time and I was enjoying it. I slowly pulled out my cock and started jacking off.

"Ahhh. What a beauty!" said Thangappa and jacked off. "Richa please turn around," he requested. She did as she was told. "What an ass. Just like I dreamt it," Thangappa was high on lust. He slowly moved towards her and touched her ass. She jumped upon his touch and screamed, "What the fuck! You know the deal."

"I'm sorry Richa. You know my wife stays in a village. We only meet twice a year. Please understand this poor man's condition. I just want to feel your ass. I promise I will not touch anything," asked Thangappa.