Desires To Be Used

Story Info
Hucow earning the greatest reward there is.
924 words
4.25
33.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember how it started, I don't remember how I got here. I suppose none of that matters. All that matters is I'm here, where I belong.

You give a gentle tug on the leash and I hurry to catch up. I hope you're going to do something about the pain in my chest. My bare nipples nearly brush the carpet as you lead me away from my cage, through the living room, and out the door.

I follow you dutifully, my Master. Every since you bought me at the market a year ago, I have loved you. You are the one I was born to serve and obey. We go outside to the backyard, causing me to shiver just a bit. It's nearly winter.

"Don't worry, girl," you tell me. "It's warmer inside."

My hands and knees get dirt caked onto them as we walk, but I don't care. I don't care about anything but your happiness. I exist only to please you, nothing else matters.

"Sit here," you instruct once we've entered your workshop. "Good girl." You pet my hair, scratching a bit behind the ear. I preen happily at your words and touch. "Look at these." Your hand slides down to cup one of my breasts as if attempting to calculate its weight. "You're full." You squeeze it gently, making me gasp slightly. You smile as if getting the desired result, before kissing me on the lips quickly, and then walking away to grab items out of my reach. "Stay still girl." At your command, I am stone as you work around me.

You place a blindfold over my eyes and the world goes dark. I don't need to see, don't even need to speak if you don't wish me to. I am yours, I know my place and it is glorious at your feet.

I feel you tie my hands together into one unit before pulling them up and over my head to hook on to another something suspended above me. The rattling of chains and the rusted sound of farm equipment coming to life fills the room. With a slow gentle increase in power, something is pulling me up by my tied hands. My knees begin to unbend as I am slowly pulled into the air.

I don't stop rising until seconds after my toes lose contact with the floor. My leash is now dangling between my full tits, the leather strap of the handle swinging at the opening of my cunt.

"There ya go." Your rough calloused hands follow the smooth curve of my tits, stomach, and ass. I shiver in pleasure, your lightest touch promising more. My udders are so heavy, I hope you drain them soon.

Within moments of thinking that, the silicone cups are attached to me with precision. Another switch is hit, and I shriek in pleasure as air begins to tug on my tits, milking me. I feel my udders begin to relax as the milk squirts from them.

"There ya go, good girl." I hear the unzip of your pants. Are you going to use me? Is today the day I get bred, for real? Used as I've always been meant to. You've used my other two holes but never that one. Never have you cum inside the hole I most desperately want filled. Then again, my wants do not matter. My wants are only what you want.

I don't feel or hear you walking behind me, instead, the sounds of you sitting comfortably and beginning to jerk off. One day, one day I'll be bred, I'll be a true good girl.

Until then, I enjoy the pleasure of the pump milking me. The feeling reminds me of being of an animal, I am an animal. The thought moistens my cunt and brings a smile to my lips. Less than you, Master. I am your property, your thing to do with as you wish, as it should be. I let my body relax into the swinging motion of being held aloft, the pleasure tugging at my tits, a few shakes of happiness run through my body from time to time.

Without warning, you stop, and I hear a moan, you're cumming. I wish I had been used to help. What good is a hanging piece of meat if it's not used? You didn't use any of my holes to cum. Perhaps you won't ever breed me after all. Perhaps this is a final attempt at getting what you can from me before returning me to the stock.

Then one of your hands is on my stomach, and your body heat is behind me as you wrap an arm around me. "Now..." you whisper in my ear, "let's see how wet you are." Your fingers test my soaking cunt. "Very good girl," you murmur.

I smile. "Thank you, Master."

A hear the slight clip and ring as you position something near my pussy hole, maybe a steal dildo? I gasp as you slide it in. It's so cold, I wonder if steam is curling up from me.

"Master?" I question, my head falling backward and into you a bit.

"Time for you to make some more." You push the device in, hard, and the tension shifts inside me as the dildo-like thing squirts liquid out. Not just any liquid. Cum. The cum you just made cumming to me. Seed, it's Master's seed! It's your seed!

"You're-You're breeding me!" I squeal in delight.

"It's about time. I've had you for over a year."