Desperate and Gorgeous Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "But I want to hear about it. Want an extra pair of hands?"

"That would be great," I answered. I went into my room and changed into a dry pair of sweat pants and a black tee shirt.

Back in the kitchen I called, "Brooke! You should come over too," and started to cook.

I took chicken breasts out of the refrigerator and patted them dry with paper towels. Then I covered them with plastic wrap and hammered away with a meat tenderizer until they were as thin as I wanted, and seasoned them with salt and pepper.

"I'd been wondering who drove you off the road that night. The Sanabrias are well established in the area, but they're not the only group. They could have rival factions within their operation, but I had a hunch it was one of their competitors who watched you pick up the coke and saw an opportunity."

I handed a cutting board and knife to Leah, along with two heads of broccoli and a bunch of cherry tomatoes. She started slicing. People think chicken breasts are boring and bland. They're right, of course. They don't have the fat content of thighs or other meats, so if you don't treat them right they really don't taste like much. But if you do, they can still be delicious. I turned on the oven, heated a pan on the range, and set a pot of water to boil. Leah and I moved around without getting in each other's way.

"So I went down and had a friendly chat with the guys in the car outside the house. One thing led to another, and we ended up meeting with their bosses. The name of their operation is Cuevas. You know them?" Both women shook their heads. "I was right, they're trying to get a bigger slice of the pie at the Sanabria's expense. A man named Daniel was driving the car behind you that night, by the way."

"Fucker," Brooke snarled.

"Andy explained his mistake to him. He's appropriately apologetic now."

Once the oven was hot I handed Leah the olive oil, salt, and pepper, and she drizzled and seasoned. Then she slid them into the oven on a sheet pan. Fettucine went in the boiling water with salt, and I laid the chicken breasts onto the hot pan with oil. The sizzle was perfect. "The Cuevas are just starting out. They have a small operation but are looking to expand. Brooke, I want you to reach out to Felix and tell him you want to meet. Tell him you'll see him at the usual spot, and that you want to return the coke."

Leah looked upset. "You said she shouldn't go to them. That they'd think she was talking to the cops."

"I did. But she'll also tell them that she has a contact with the Medinas and that's how she got out of jail. Felix will know that name, and he'll want to meet. Especially if you're offering to hand him three million dollars of product."

Brooke said, "But we don't even have the coke," at the same time Leah asked, "Who are the Medinas?"

"Yes we do. And that's who I work for," I answered them in order.

When the pasta was almost done Leah pulled it from the stove and drained it while I dropped cream cheese, butter, garlic, and a little pasta water into the empty pot and let that cook down into a sauce. I turned the chicken over, then put it on a plate to rest. Seeing a nice char on the edges of the broccoli meant that could come out of the oven too. Once the components of the sauce were melded together and it was a creamy consistency I put the pasta back in the pot along with the vegetables, and stirred until everything was coated.

"We still have the cops to worry about, but I have news on that front too."

It was time to bring everything together. I cut the chicken against the grain into thin slices, then put a layer of the creamy pasta, broccoli, tomato mixture into wide, shallow bowls, and laid the sliced chicken on top. It was nice working next to Leah. We moved around like we had been cooking together for years. A squeeze of lemon and grated parmesan on top, and it was finished.

"There was a fire at the police station and the evidence room burned to ash. Brooke's toxicology report is now clean, most of the evidence against her is gone, and we have several eye witnesses that will testify that the other woman caused the accident." Brooke's face progressed from focused interest, to shock, to surprised glee. She got up and walked around the table as quickly as she could manage, then jumped on me, her legs wrapping around my waist. I barely managed to catch her.

"You sneaky fucker!" she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. I held her gently, and tried not to bump her ribs. We stayed like that for a moment while she laughed, and she got down and sat back in her seat, still smiling.

"Conveniently, the coke happened to show up on my doorstep the same night." I placed a bowl in front of each woman. "Try it while it's hot please." I couldn't tell what Leah was thinking.

"How did you manage that?" she asked.

"I had a friend in the department that owed me a favor."

"Will this friend be in trouble?"

"I doubt it. Right about now he's in the Bahamas with a nice retirement package."

Leah thought for a while. "If the evidence is gone why are we still worried about the police?" Leah asked.

We talked while we ate. "My friend altered the evidence records in the police system, but some of the originals still exist. And the witnesses that would testify on our side weren't actually there that night. So even though we should be in the clear, there are still a few holes in the boat."

"Like if they go back and check the original hospital records, or talk to the store manager or something," Brooke finished my thought.

"Exactly. But even if they do that we might be okay since the chain of custody on the evidence would be messy. That's sometimes enough to get a case thrown out all by itself." We ate in silence for a few minutes before I said, "I think I should talk to the D.A."

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Because even if this goes according to plan, it could take a long time for the case to die. I looked into the guy from the hospital. He's been pushing on drug trafficking for years, but every time he gets close the case falls apart. I don't think he'll let this go."

"And you think you could convince him to drop the case?" Leah asked.

"That brings me to Felix. If we can give the cops a juicier target I'm sure they would let Brooke walk. I just hope Felix is up high enough to make it worth it."

Leah thought for a moment while she chewed. "What if we gave them the head of the cartel?"

"What? You could do that?" I asked.

"I've met him a few times in passing at, uh, work events." Brooke said. "And Felix has always had a thing for me. I bet I could convince him to loop in Gabriel if we agree to give back the coke."

"Gabriel Sanabria?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Brooke, I'm sure the D.A. would happily trade their case against you for Gabriel Sanabria. But, more importantly, that would be extremely dangerous for you. Even if everything worked out, they would know you flipped to work with the cops."

She looked determined. "This is my mess. I'll help clean it up."

I reached out to hold her hand. "We're together on this. But we don't have to decide tonight. Let's keep that on the back burner and think about it. If you're still sure tomorrow then go ahead and set it up."

"And the Cuevas?" Leah asked. She was keeping it all straight in her head better than I was.

"That's where this gets really tricky. We have three problems, one is the D.A. If we can give him Gabriel Sanabria that should clear Brooke. Two is the Sanabrias, which should mostly be taken care of if we can pull off number one. My people can clean up any stragglers. But I'm not sure what to do with number three, the Ceuvas, yet. Based on how our conversation went, they're going to leave us alone for now, but I don't know how long that will last."

"Okay, I know I made fun of you the other day, but fuck me this tastes good." Brooke said between satisfied bites.

"What if we kill three birds with one stone?" Leah said.

"What do you mean?"

"We tell the Cuevas that we don't want the Sanabrias to run things anymore. We set up a meeting with Felix and Gabriel, and give the Cuevas and the D.A. the time and the place. Let them all take care of each other for us."

I thought it over. It would be like locking three wild animals in a room together while we threw a chunk of meet in the center and hid against the wall. Once it was in motion you wouldn't be able to control the outcome. It was extremely risky. What if one of them noticed us while they fought? But what other options did we have?

"I'm in," I said. We looked around and met each other's eyes, and we each nodded.

The house was dark and silent. The last of the conversation had died hours ago, but there were still hours to go until sunrise. The only light came from a small, dim lamp hanging over the stove. Dirty bowls laid forgotten in the sink. The smell from the evening's meal lingered in the air.

A door opened and the creaking hinge shattered the stillness. A figure hesitated in the doorway, waiting to see if the body in the bed would move. Seconds stretched into minutes. Finally, after waiting long enough, the figure stepped silently into the room.

"License and registration," a hard voice barked. Ah shit. Where was he hiding? I hope it's all in here, I thought as I reached into the glove compartment.

"Here you go officer," I said and turned to hand him my documents. A blonde woman was standing outside my window. I could have sworn that was a man's voice.

"Thanks," she said, and began looking them over. "Hmmm, that isn't right. Come out here please, sir."

I obliged and stepped out of the car. Now that I was next to her I noticed the woman was medium height and pretty. Very pretty.

"This car is registered to Matt Peters. That you?"

"Yes it is."

She put a hand on the gun at her waist and said, "Hands against the car."

"What's this all about, officer?" I asked as I turned and followed directions, leaning over the hood. The metal under my fingers was warm from the afternoon sun.

"Dispatch says you're a dangerous criminal and I'm supposed to bring you in. Don't move." She growled.

She patted under my left arm and moved down to my ribs, before switching to the other side and repeating the process. She dug around in my pockets but they were empty. Then I felt hands patting on my left ankle and travelling up before stopping just above my knee. The hands moved to my other leg, but this time they didn't stop. She gripped my ass, then reached around to get a handful of my groin.

"Can't be too careful," she whispered into my ear. Her voice dripped with aggression and, need? Her hand rubbed along my length through my pants, and I stiffened under her touch. "There we go. That's what I'm looking for." Now both arms were around my waste as she stroked my cock with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. "Turn around big guy."

I did, and her dark eyes held mine as she sank to her knees. She undid my belt and zipper, reached into my pants, and pulled my cock out. The air felt cool on my bare skin until she leaned forward and took my entire semi-erect length into her mouth in one motion. "Oh my god," I groaned, and tilted my head back. I closed my eyes and felt the hot sun on my face while mouth bobbed on my stiffness.

When I looked back down her blonde hair was gone. Now it was dark and tied in a thick braid over one shoulder. Her police uniform was replaced by a red sun dress with small white flowers. When she looked up I was staring into bright blue eyes.

I lifted my head off the pillow to look down, but it was dark, and I couldn't see much. Just a shape in the shadows rising and falling under the blanket. A warm mouth enveloped my cock and I was rock hard. Soft lips formed a ring around my shaft and glided up and down. Before they reached the bottom, the head of my cock bumped against resistance. A tongue stroked along my length before snaking out and licking my balls. I groaned. Having taken as much of me as it could, I expected the mouth to reverse course and travel back up, but it held in place. Then it pushed forward with urgent need and the resistance gave way. Now the pressure on my tip and shaft was tight, and I was completely sheathed in warm wetness as my length was swallowed over and over. I arched my back and moaned. "Ohhhh my god." Eventually, the mouth rose. The air felt cool against my damp skin, half my length now exposed. I heard heavy breathing. Then the tongue dragged along the underside of my cock. It moved slowly, exploring every nook and cranny.

I had to see what was going on. I pulled the blanket away. Dark hair bobbed up and down. Without taking me out of her mouth, Leah looked up and smiled. She winked at me and went back to her work.

I reached for her head and gently pushed her off. "Wait, hold on, what's happening," I spoke into the darkness.

She wrapped her hand around my now-lonely cock and softly stroked me. Leah looked into my eyes, "I wanted to thank you for everything you are doing. I am amazed and impressed at what you have accomplished in such a short time. I know there are still obstacles in our path, but for the first time since the accident I see light at the end of the tunnel. I thought you deserved a reward for all your hard work." She lowered her gaze and started to duck her head again.

"Wait, wait. Let's just talk for a minute," I whispered.

She crawled up my body and laid by my side. Her hand still caressing my aching hardness. "What's wrong?"

Fragments of thoughts tumbled in my mind, but I was too tired, and horny, to piece them together. "I don't know. You're amazing, and I can't think straight around you, and I'm so turned on right now. But this just doesn't feel right."

She stopped stroking me and softly asked, "What do you mean? Have you and Brooke...?"

"What? No. Nothing like that. It's just. This, arrangement, or whatever you want to call it, just doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

Her hand gripped me again and she leaned in to whisper in my ear, "What if I like being taken advantaged of?" She sucked on my earlobe.

"Leah, you're incredible," I began and put my hand over hers, gently lifting it from me. Her face was inches from mine and full of concern now. I whispered, "You're the most amazing woman I've ever been around. I just. I don't want you to do this because you feel like you have to. There was a certain, appeal, to the, power game, I guess, before. But I don't want that anymore. I'll do my best to get you and Brooke out of this no matter what. I don't want you to feel obligated to do, this. It doesn't sit right with me."

Relief softened her features and there was pity in her voice. "Oh, Matt. Is that why you've been distant these last days?"

"That, and I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable around Brooke. I don't know what your relationship is like, really, but that seemed to be something you were worried about."

She paused to consider. Her hand returned to my throbbing stiffness. "You're right, that does worry me, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. But Brooke isn't here right now. For your other concern, you're sweet, and it means very much to me that you do not want to take advantage of the circumstances. But I also don't want to take advantage. I can't help but feel there is an imbalance between us. This thing you're doing for us is huge. Immense. You are literally saving my life, and my sister's. Sometimes, I do not feel like I deserve it." Her gaze was far away for a moment and her touch became gentle. "But that is my own hang up, for another time. For now, for tonight, do not think of such things. I want you to enjoy this. I want you to enjoy me. Be selfish. And please trust that I do not do this purely out of obligation. I will love it as much as you."

Images flashed in my mind. Firm abs over low-riding shorts. A short towel and black thong. Her mouth sucking on my finger. A deep kiss at the doorway.

The dam broke. I nodded and reached for Leah's head, guiding her down to my waiting cock. Her mouth opened and she moaned as she took me in. I rocked my hips and my cock slid in and out of her mouth. There wasn't much technique involved now. She simply accepted what I did. I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations. Hair bunched in my hand. Soft lips applying firm pressure to my shift. My cock gliding along her tongue.

My thrusts picked up speed and strength. I started bumping into the back of her throat with each push. I needed more. My hands were in her hair as I held her in place and throbbed against the barrier blocking me. Then I pushed deeper, pulling with my hands at the same time, and felt her open. I slid in further and her lips were at the base of my cock. I was completely encased in her mouth and throat. I couldn't keep from rocking my hips while she stayed attached to my base. God I was hard. I felt like steel. I was boiling over with days of pent-up lust and my cock pulsed, expanding inside the tightness of her throat.

Somehow I was able to hold back the frenzied need for more. I let go of her head and she lifted to catch her breath, but she stroked me with her hand, hard and fast.

Leah stared right at me, panting. A thin string of drool dripped from her chin. If you could fuck someone with your eyes, that's what she was doing to me.

"I see the way you look at me. You want to fuck me. All the time." She kept stroking. "You want to put me on my knees and look into my eyes while I swallow your cock." She kept stroking. "Bend me over and pound me while I beg and moan." She kept stroking. "Rip my clothes off and bury this beautiful dick in me." She kept stroking. "Poor thing hasn't had relief in days."

It was too much. "Oh my god I'm cumming," I gasped and reached for her face, but Leah was faster. She ducked her head and circled her lips around my cock tightly. Her hand jerked me off into her waiting mouth. I exploded into her mouth. My hands clenched in her hair and my back arched, lifting me off the bed. I tried to push further but her hand held me in place. I jerked as every muscle in my body tried to push my cock deeper. I spasmed over and over while she held me in her mouth. Cum leaked from her lips and over her fingers, and I kept going. I held her in place for what felt like an eternity, my body trying to expel every last drop that had been building up for days. Eventually, finally, I collapsed.

As soon as I released her head Leah sat up straight and gasped for air. "Wow," she said, panting. "You really were backed up."

Realization of what I'd done dawned on me. "Oh my god, are you okay?" I sat up and put my arms around her shoulders.

"Yes. Fine. Just need a moment, to catch my breath."

My mind was finally clear enough to notice what she was wearing. Or, not wearing. Leah had on a bra and panties, and nothing else. A silk robe pooled in the corner of the bed.

She pushed me back down and smoothly removed her panties. Then she straddled me, her bare pussy resting directly on my groin. "I told you to be selfish." She was slick and she rocked her hips. Wet lips caressed my length like a kiss. "And I meant it. Now, let's see how else I can spoil you tonight."

Her chin glistened with my cum in the soft light, and it dripped down her neck and onto her chest. Seeing the outcome of my climax scattered on her face and breasts, rising and falling in time with her breathing, stirred life back into my cock. Leah unclasped her bra and let it fall away. Her breasts were large and full and wonderful. She really had won the genetic lottery, and I knew first hand how hard she worked to stay in peak shape. Perfect tits usually weren't paired with rippling abs and toned legs. She reached behind her head to tie her hair back, lifting her chest. Her tits swayed and jiggled as her arms worked and her hips rolled. My eyes roamed over every inch of her naked body, my hands following in their wake, until I arrived at her tits. They were each a little more than a handful. Soft flesh spilled over the sides of my palms as I massaged and kneaded. Stiff nipples pressed into my skin. I rubbed and caressed and pinched, savoring the moment, trying to memorize how their weight felt in my hands.