Desperate Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia runs into trouble with her first customers.
4.1k words
4.23
11.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia wore a black long-sleeve top that was fitted loosely, but still accentuated her large breasts. Her black pencil skirt reached just above her knees at a modest length, but clung to her legs and ass. It was slightly better than the uniform she wore at the diner, but the uncertainty of her new workplace made her feel more vulnerable.

As she sat in the van, she constantly pulled down the hem of her skirt, the gazes of the men in the car not going unnoticed by her. She was used to lecherous gazes, but seeing the large men intentionally bump into her despite the steady motion of the car unnerved her. She reminded herself of what was at stake, and found herself falling into a deep slumber.

When she was woken up, the first thing that she noticed was how the man woke her up. His hand rested on her bare lower thigh that had become visible as her skirt hiked up over the course of the car ride. He shook her by her thigh, his fingers reaching her inner thigh. She quickly woke up and pushed her skirt down, pushing his hand away in the process. He gave her a malicious smile before opening the doors to escort her.

As they moved towards the elevators, he placed his thumb on the sensor and spoke into the intercom, "Employee #5".

Throughout the entire time that they took to get to the room, Mia was constantly running her fingers through the tresses of her hair or pulling down the hem of her skirt in discomfort. Before she entered the room, she was handed a small black mask and a pin that marked her as Employee #5.

When she entered the room, she saw about 20 other women who were dressed similarly to her, all beautiful women. However, she noticed that she was probably the youngest at 18, as well as the shortest, which added to her fear.

She also noticed a couple of men who were dressed professionally, and immediately inferred that they would be their supervisors and higher-ups.

The man who she recognized to be her interviewer walked up to her. He looked down at her nametag on her chest and said, "Hello, #5." She felt uncomfortable at how long his gaze rested there, and she noticed how his gaze wandered over her breasts. She cleared her throat and he looked back up to her eyes. "I knew those eyes would shine through that mask."

She fidgeted with her hands, not knowing how to respond. "How are you doing, sir?"

He chuckled at that and place a large hand over her small shoulder. "No need to be so formal. You can just call me Craig. I can tell that you're nervous, but don't worry. You see all the men wearing red suits like I am?" She silently nodded, trying not to concern herself with how his hand was now running up and down her arm. "Follow what all of us say, and you'll secure the job with no problem. Otherwise, you know you'll be fired, and that's not a very ideal experience," he finished lowly.

Something about his tone was very dark, but she chose to look around to find someone that would save her from the arm that was now wrapped around her waist and squeezing her over her top. "Thank you, sir, but maybe I should be getting to know the other girls," Mia said, pointing towards the group of girls chatting.

He let go of her waist and smiled at her. "You're right. I shouldn't hog you for myself. We have all summer to get to know each other on a more personal level." As she walked away, he placed a gentle but firm slap on her ass. She yelped, but was relieved that no one seemed to have seen their exchange.

Mia joined a group of girls, but mostly just listened to their conversation. She began to zone out as she grew bored, and looked around. Her eyes zoned in on one girl. As one of the supervisors pressed up against her in a way that was sure to make the girl comfortable, Mia took a step forward, but a hand encircled her wrist, stopping her from moving forward. She looked down at the hand and then its owner to see that it was Craig. "Don't."

She immediately stopped in her tracks, but her eyes widened as she noticed that the blonde woman had now slapped her harasser across the face. Within seconds, the sound of the gunshot began to echo in her ears. Even as the other girls began to run, Mia's feet were locked in place. As the women began to fight against the supervisors, they were shot one by one until the remaining few women froze. Soon, everything went silent. There were no more gunshots and no more chatter.

Mia finally looked up from her daze and noticed that only five other women remained. They all looked frightened as they stared with wide eyes at the supervisors that had so casually shot over 20 people.

"We apologize for the inconvenience that those women caused," a man spoke. It was the same man that had been touching the blonde woman. "We hope you understand how it is important for you all to be respectful towards your supervisors as well as our clients. Any disobedience will lead to firing, so we sincerely wish that you six will be the better, more obedient employees."

"Let's all head to the bar to get everyone accustomed to their work," Craig spoke.

After going over basic instructions and the rules that they were expected to follow, all of the women were made to practice identifying and pouring different drinks. Mia was terrified as she tried to keep her hands steady. If she just followed their instructions, hopefully she would make it out of this place alive.

As she poured another drink, she felt the unmistakable hardness of a man's erection on her lower back. She immediately stilled; especially as large hands gripped tightly onto her hips. The man dropped his lips so that they gently grazed her earlobe as he whispered, "Continue pouring."

Mia forced herself to continue working as the man continued to press his erection further down so that it was pressing against her ass. She was pushed further into the counter as his large frame closed over her much smaller frame. She was sure that this was the same man who was harassing that poor woman earlier, so she bit her lip to stop herself from whimpering at the brutal abuse of her hips as they were pushed forcefully against the counter and fingers dug into them.

She tried to keep a steady hand to pour the drink, but as he pulled away and thrust harshly into her ass, Mia found herself spilling the drink. Without a care, he continued blissfully humping the young beauty at his disposal. "Sir," she whispered gently. "I'm having troubling pouring the drink."

After a couple of thrusts, the man groaned into her ear and pulled away, slightly annoyed by the interruption. He looked at the spilt drink on the counter. "You've made quite a mess there." Mia bit her tongue to stop herself from complaining about how it had been his fault. "We don't want to waste our tablecloths for your mistakes. You can maybe just wipe it off with your top or even your skirt." Mia could not see how the man licked his lips at the thought of her pulling her skirt up to her waist to try to wipe at the counter.

Mia silently untucked her top and pulled the stretchable material to wipe down the counter in front of her, exposing the skin of her stomach. He touched the skin of her waist without hesitation as she continued wiping. As she finished wiping the counter, she felt his hand pinch the side of her waist, causing her to yelp. She heard the low chuckle from behind her as his hands began moving up.

"David, leave the girl alone," a voice boomed from beside her. The hands immediately paused and snaked out of her top.

Her harasser, who she found out to be named David spoke, "I'm just getting her accustomed to her work. Just reminding her of her place here."

"If you want to be pleasured, use one of your personal assistants, but these waitresses are for our clients. They are not the same as personal assistants, and they are not to be touched like that. You've already cost us more waitresses than expected, and if I ever catch you doing this again, I will not hesitate to fire you."

Mia felt David move away from her and she let out a sigh of relief. She turned her head to face the man that had saved her, and found that he was quite handsome in a gentle but dominating way. He was probably in his early-twenties. His hair was neatly groomed, and his green eyes shined like emeralds beneath his mask. His beard was trimmed in a neat way. She would have thought that he was quite lean, but the fitting of his red suit revealed muscles. She noticed a short-lived smile appear on his face and she looked down, bashful at the thought of being caught staring at a man who was a part of this dangerous place.

As David walked away, the man turned to face Mia. "Let me know if he, or anyone else bothers you again. My name is Ace if you ever need me."

"Thank you," she whispered under her breath.

"And your name is?"

"Mia," she spoke more confidently.

She resumed her task of practising pouring drinks as he remained at her side for a moment before leaving.

After a while of learning other tasks, the women were sent to their respective rooms. Mia was glad that she did not have any other encounters with the men. She could only assume that Ace had warned them. All the rooms were isolated from one another and just consisted of a bed, a complete washroom, and a dresser filled with plenty of clothing. Seeing that there were limited pyjama options, Mia got ready to sleep in a white top and black panties.

Prior to dozing off, Mia heard an announcement: "Tomorrow you will all be starting your first day of waitressing for our games. Remember to fall commands and be respectful and open to all of our clients to avoid being fired. Uniforms will be sent through the shoot near your dressers. An alarm will be sounded to wake up all employees in the morning. No alterations or additions should be made to the uniforms. Also, remember to always be wearing your mask outside of your private rooms."

------------------------------------

As the alarm blared in the morning, Mia got up groggily. She went to take a shower and walked out in a white towel. After drying her hair, she pulled open the shoot to take out her uniform. Her hands began to tremble as she looked at what she was supposed to wear. She was given a black short-sleeve button-up crop top with a short black skirt to match. Along with that, she was given a very thin black lace bra with deep cups as well as a black thong that would barely cover up what it should.

An announcement suddenly sounded from the PA system: "Room doors for the dining waitresses will be opened in 10 minutes, and they will be escorted to their work areas."

Knowing the consequences of not getting into uniform, Mia quickly began to throw on the clothes she was given. The top stretched over her large breasts in a way that made them look obscene. There were not enough buttons on top, making her cleavage spill over the V-neckline. Although the bra did not provide much support, her breasts were perky enough to hold up on their own. The top ended a couple of inches below her breasts. The skirt was equally sexual in nature. It was high-waisted, but due to the shortness of her top, a slip of her narrow waist was revealed. The skirt reached just above mid-thigh and was flared. She had naturally long legs, but having such a short skirt made it seem like too much skin was on display. She attempted to pull down the hem of the skirt, but the tightness around the waist prohibited any movement. The string of her thong was also uncomfortably digging between her ass cheeks and also rubbing against her front.

All of the waitresses were taken on the same elevator with guards surrounding them. It appeared as though they were given direct instructions to not touch any of the girls. They didn't touch any of the girls but still pushed up against them.

The waitresses set up the area for half an hour prior to the arrival of the clients. Mia felt extremely cautious working in uniform as did the other women around her, which was obvious from the way everyone was attempting to pull down their skirts or pull together the necklines of their tops.

After the waitresses finished setting up the dining areas, several men began to walk in wearing masks that were extravagant to the point of being comical.

"Employee #5, you'll be collecting orders from tables 9 and 10. Remember to show the same respect and obedience that you show your superiors," Craig said with a firm slap against her ass, which caused her to jump slightly. She looked up to see Ace watching, but he immediately averted his gaze.

Mia silently took a notepad and pencil with her to table 9, and was greeted by a man at least in his sixties. "Hello, sir. I hope you're having a nice day. What can I get for you today?"

The man continued to look at her lecherously with his eyes focused on her boobs. She moved her hands to close the neckline of her top, and he finally looked up at her and spoke, "I'll have the breast." Mia was growing impatient, but just stood there, staring blankly at him. "Actually, I'll have the steak medium rare with a side of potatoes, darling."

Mia quickly wrote down his order. "Is that all, sir?"

"Yes, that's all darling."

"I'll be back with your order when it's ready."

Mia sighed silently as she moved towards her next table to take their order, and there was a woman that was probably in her late thirties. She was dressed elegantly in a long black dress with a very slim figure. Mia was relieved at the thought of serving a woman rather than another perverted old man.

"Hello, ma'am. What would you like to have today?"

"A glass of your finest champagne will be all today."

"I'll be right back with your order."

Mia immediately retrieved the champagne bottle from the bar and returned to her table to pour the woman's drink. As Mia bent to pour the drink into her glass, she felt a breeze of cold air on her ass and realized that her skirt had been lifted. Mia began to pour, but felt the woman's hand on the curve of her bare ass, her nails gently tracing over it. Mia stilled momentarily before remembering her encounter with David the other day, and she continued to pour.

After finishing pouring the drink, Mia began to stand up but was pushed back into her bent position. "Stay like that just for one more moment." Mia complied silently but was embarrassed as the lady's hand began to squeeze as much of her ass as possible as if she was trying to measure it with her hands. As her hand began to wander near her clothed pussy, Mia immediately flinched.

She suddenly let go. "Sit down for a minute."

Mia stood up and turned around. "I apologize, but I should be attending to other tables as well."

The woman immediately grasped her wrist. "Sit." It was clear that the woman was much more serious with her demands now, so she sat without objection. She cupped both of Mia's breasts in both hands and squeezed slightly. "Are these natural?"

"Pardon?" Mia asked bewildered.

"Did you get these done with surgery or anything?" Mia shook her head. "Large tits for such a slim body," she commented, trailing a hand down to her narrow waist. "But still plenty of curves," she continued with a hand wandering over the curve of her ass and to the side of her thigh. Her hand wandered to her inner thigh and began to touch the lace panties that covered her pussy. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes," Mia said silently.

"Good," the lady smiled while running a caring hand through Mia's tresses. "You can go on with the rest of your work."

Mia walked away, slightly frightened. Her questions were intrusive, and her hands were even more so, but Mia wasn't allowed to object. This was no longer a matter of making money, but it was about making it out alive.

She returned to table 9 with the man's meal. As she placed his meal on the table in front of him, she heard the loud smack of her ass before she felt it. Mia whimpered in pain as he pushed her body against the table beside the food and began to rub her ass. His fingers moved forward under her panties to rub her pussy roughly, causing Mia to sob loudly. The next thing she heard was a gunshot.

As the stubby fingers slipped out of her panties, and she felt a hand adjust her skirt to cover her ass. Mia laid on the table trembling for a while before a hand gently rubbed her back and pulled her up to a standing position. When Mia saw the man's dead body lying on the floor and the gun that Ace was holding, Mia began to cry profusely, her entire body trembling. Without a word, Ace lifted Mia into his arms and escorted her out of the dining area. Mia let her tears drench his shirt as she held tightly onto his neck.

As Ace sat her down on a bed, Mia sat up and hugged him tightly. "Thank you," she whispered into the crook of his neck. Ace hesitantly wrapped his arms around her smaller frame, seemingly engulfing her under his largeness. He found himself finding comfort in the softness of the curves that pushed against him, and the natural flowery scent that she exuded.

As Mia unwrapped her arms from around her, Ace squeezed his arms around her waist slightly before letting go.

She looked up at him with those doe eyes through her wet eyelashes, a sight that caused him to immediately harden despite his attempt to remain professional. "What's going to happen?" she asked quietly.

Ace sighed deeply, remembering that this wasn't some girl that he met out at a club, and he wasn't her date who was asked to come up to her room. "To be honest, they're probably figuring out what to do with you right now. Even though several waitresses were shot on orientation day, there is another round of interviews happening, so waitresses are considered as...dispensable at the moment. On one hand, it's against our rules to have a client touch an employee under their undergarments, but your crying was considered to cause a commotion that might have caused a few to be upset."

"So, I could be killed at any time?" Mia asked blankly.

Ace nodded. "I can let you be alone for a while if you'd like."

Her delicate hand wrapped over his larger one. "Please stay." Her tone was innocent, but Ace became minutely aware of the fact that they were both alone in his small bedroom, sitting on his bed.

His eyes travelled down to her thighs that were exposed from the hiking of her skirt as she sat on his bed. He let his eyes wander over her narrow waist to the large breasts that topped it off. As his eyes moved over her lips to land on her eyes behind the mask, he noticed her looking at the way his eyes wandered. "I'm sorry, but I should probably give you some alone time."

Mia scootched towards him, causing her skirt to hike up at her hips as she cupped his face between her hands. "I really am grateful for what you did today." Her eyes flicked towards his lips before Ace's lips met hers. He grabbed her by her hair, desperately trying to deepen the kiss as his tongue slipped between her lips. Mia kissed back with the same tenacity, arms wrapping around the collar of his suit.

Ace pushed Mia so she was now laying on the bed. Her hands immediately went down to adjust the hem of her skirt, but he pushed a knee between to spread her legs and reveal the black lace thong that was underneath. He stood watching her for a while. The way her lips had swollen and reddened further due to the abuse that they had suffered. His eyes, however, focused on the way her deep breaths caused her breasts to heave hypnotically, threatening to spill out of her top. She placed a hand on her chest, trying to still the movement, but was stopped by his hand pinning both of hers above her head.

He leaned into and placed a kiss on her lips, much gentler as if they were two lovers sharing a bed. He moved his hands and untied the mask that covered her face before removing his own. He hardened at the thought of being the only one to see her face. "God, you're beautiful," he whispered against her lips before pulling her in for another passionate kiss. His lips moved away from hers to kiss the skin of her jaw and down her neck, nipping at the skin, but not enough to leave a mark. It was too dangerous.

12