Desperate Sluts

Story Info
A slut will do anything or anyone to cum.
2.6k words
4.53
30.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 ***

It all started when I was stood up on my eighteenth birthday. I had plans with a guy from school that I had been fucking for the last month. We were supposed to get a hotel room and go at it like rabbits all night, that is until his mom found out, canceled the room reservation and grounded him for the next two weeks. With no more plans this left me with no choice, but to go to my best friend Madisons house where my parents already thought I'd be.

I ended up on her doorstep and she let me in, already in her pajamas, her braless nipples greeting me through her thin white tank top making my mouth water.

Madison took me up to her room as soon as I got there, consoling me over my ruined birthday plans.

"Of course you can stay here Callie, stay the whole weekend if you want." She sat me on her bed, scooping me into a hug and stroking my back. What she didn't realize was that I was more horny than upset, and her touch was only fueling the fire. I had been working myself up all day in preparation for my date and now my whole body was on fire.

I had been with a few girls in the past and absolutely loved the taste of a sweet, juicy pussy and had cum thinking about what sucking on my hot best friend's cunt would be like on many occasions. Her perky breasts shoved against mine didn't help either. "Mom's away for the weekend, and you know dad couldn't give a fuck what I do." Ever since we entered high school, Madison and her dad never really got along and when they were home alone they usually did their best to avoid crossing each others paths.

Knowing we had the house practically to ourselves didn't help my gushing pussy. I had wanted Madison for so long, but my best friend refused to try pussy. The girl was almost as big of a slut as me, except she had only ever had cock. I had tried, but never been able to change her mind, maybe tonight was my opportunity to do it, do her.

"Thanks Mads, God I'm just so horny." I groaned, shifting slightly so my tight little skirt shifted, showing more of my thigh.

"Why not call Brad," She grins, glancing briefly down at my exposed skin. "I'm sure he'd be more than happy to give you a nice hard cock. And I'll call Jimmy to take me out, you can have my room to yourself."

She shifts away to grab her phone, already about to put her plan in action, but I have a plan of my own forming in my head and now is my chance to go for it. I grab her arm and pull her back to me, her chest once again flush to mine.

"Brad would take too long to get here," I let my hand drop to her thigh toying with the hem of her hot little booty shorts. "I need to cum now."

Her gaze follows my fingers, lightly pushing themselves under the fabric of her pajamas, teasing.

"Oh, I can go downstairs-" She trails off, too flustered to form a coherent thought.

"No, Mads," My smile clearly caught her off guard. "I'm going to need help."

"I'm not-"

I cut her off before she can finish the sentence. "I know, and you still won't be," I swing my leg over to straddle her leg, strong thigh muscles straining as I flip my skirt up to reveal I have no panties on underneath. "You don't have to do anything, just let me help myself."

And with that I lower myself down. She lets out a startled gasp as my slick cunt makes contact with her bare skin. I grip her shoulders and slowly began to grind on her thigh, all muscular from her years as a dancer, it makes the experience that much more euphoric.

I'm so desperate to cum, but I know if I want to convince her to take this further, then I need to make it last.

I can't help it though and I speed up slightly, the friction on my clit too good to ignore, her eyes are glued to where my juices are leaking all over her skin, her hands turning white from the way she's gripping her sheets, like she's trying to resist touching me.

I shift one hand to graze her stiffening nipple as I gyrate my hips. The contact sends a shock through her body, her leg tensing against my pussy and I almost lose it right then and there.

"Oh God baby." I moan, throwing my head back in ecstasy. Her hips shift, just slightly and her grip on the sheets loosens until her hands are just resting on the bed. That's when I know I have her hooked and it's time to reel her in.

I lean in closer so our lips are a breath away and I work my hips harder. My finger trails down to dip into my dripping pussy, pushing in and out a few times before I drag it back out, bringing it to my lips. Our faces so close my soaking fingers graze her parted lips, our eyes connect as my tongue reaches out to taste my juice, but a hand grips my wrist halting my movement.

We are stuck in a stare off while she decides if she's going to really do what she's yearning to do. I smirk, daring her to go through with it, and that seems to give her the bravery she needs and my finger is sucked into her cute mouth.

"Fuck." She moans, releasing me from her grip and licking any excess juice off of her lips. "You taste so good."

"You like that baby? Wait until you see what it tastes like straight from my pussy." With that I shove her back to the mattress, dragging my bare snatch across her heated body until it's right above her face.

She doesn't even protest, just sticks her tongue out as she waits and I happily discover what a submissive little slut my best friend is.

I lower myself down, smashing my pussy into her face, no care in the world except to get myself off.

She's shy at first, it's clear this is her first time, but I give her no choice, but to learn quickly as I fuck her face roughly searching for my release, her tongue slips inside me as I pump my hips.. "I knew it was only a matter of time before I made you my little slut, I can't wait to finally taste that cunt."

My dirty words spur her on and she sucked my clit between her lips and that's what did it for me.

I flooded her mouth with jet after jet of my girl cum and didn't let up until she drank it all.

When I was finally spent, I flopped next to her on the bed where she lay breathless. "How was your first taste of cunt?"

She licked her lips at my question, but responded with one of her own. "Did you really mean it? About making me your slut?"

I knew I had to play my next step very carefully if I wanted a chance at her pussy, the choice had to be hers.

"Only if you want to be. Or we can just leave it as you helping a friend in need and end it here. Your call." I turned my head to face her. "But you should know, I always make sure my sluts are taken care of. Again and again."

I quirked an eyebrow to convey my meaning and saw her gulp in reply before nodding slowly. "I want to be your slut."

I waste no more time, yanking at her shirt until she sits up to help me get it over her head. Eagerly sucking a pretty pink nipple in my mouth making her arch her back into me.

My hand reaches for her other nipple pinching it tightly tugging a squeal from her lips as her body melts into me.

So not only is she submissive, but my slut likes it rough too. I suck and bite at her nipples as she pants and groans underneath me, while my unoccupied hand shoves at her tiny shorts. She lifts her ass to help me shimmy them down and when I take a peek I smirk at what I find.

Her pussy bare and absolutely glistening for me.

"Look at you." I tug at her nipple between my teeth and she bucks her hips up, searching for contact. "So fucking needy and I haven't even touched that cute little pussy."

I pull away from her completely and the slut whines, she fucking whines.

Just a half hour ago she swore she would never try pussy and now after one taste of mine she was dripping like a fucking whore.

I couldn't wait to ruin her completely.

"Get all the way on the fucking bed, cunt."

She scrambles up the bed as quickly as she can, her legs spreading wide as soon as her head touches the pillow, her fingers moving to rub frantically at her clit.

I slap her hand away before landing a slap on her pussy causing her to cry out. Her eyes hold fear as she looks at me, but the fear is quickly overrun by lust. I find myself enjoying her submission more than I ever knew I would. Usually I am the submissive slut, enjoying being bossed around and fucked hard, but seeing Madison on display just for me, her pussy weeping from the pain, gave me a high I've never felt.

"You don't do anything without my permission, understood?"

She whimpers in reply. I give her pussy another sharp slap. "Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good slut." And with no other warning I shove two fingers into her tight little hole, pounding her furiously.

"Callie!" She screamed as her juices slopped all over my rapidly moving fingers.

"That's right slut, say my fucking name. I own you now."

She started screaming and thrashing so aggressively from my rough fucking I had to straddle her legs to keep her in place.

"Oh God please!" She begged and I knew exactly what she wanted.

"Cum."

She let go instantly, her whole body tensing and her pussy gushing around my fingers. I didn't let up as she screamed so loud we were lucky her dad wasn't home.

When she finally came down from her orgasm, gasping for breath, her startled eyes caught mine when she realized I wasn't even giving her a second of rest.

My fingers worked rapidly and I leaned into finally taste what I've been yearning for years to try.

I flicked my tongue over her clit and then continued on to explore the rest of her pussy. Fuck she tasted so goddamn sweet it was addictive. How had I been living so long without the taste of her?

I fucked her to another orgasm, but I wouldn't show her any mercy. She made me miss out on this for so long I was getting at least one more shot of cum before I gave her any break.

"You gonna cum for me again slut?" She grinded her pussy into my lips, over-stimulated, but still desperate for more.

"I-I can't!" She cried as I pounded my fingers into her.

"You can and you fucking will." I withdrew my fingers, rubbing them over her engorged, throbbing clit as I watched her, desperate to fall apart. "Cum baby, give it to me!"

My demand was all she needed before she was gushing all over my face. Holy fuck she's a squirter!

I drank every drop that I could as her whole body convulsed below me. My lips sucked her clit making sure I didn't miss anything before I finally backed off, leaving her in her post orgasm bliss.

I could feel my own juices dripping, I was so close to another orgasm after watching her own little show.

I had said I was going to give her a break, but then I remembered I'm in charge and it was my right to get off.

Without a word, I lifted her leg and she followed my movement, still in a haze, not realizing what I was doing until our pussies were already lined up.

"Wait, I'm too sensitive, it's too much! I've never cum this much."

"No, you're a fucking whore and you're going to take whatever the fuck I give you." I mash our pussies, our clits catching and rubbing together.

She's so fucking sensitive that she cums instantly, triggering my own orgasm as we scream and moan together until I collapse on top of her.

"Fuck, I was missing out on so much." She sighs once we catch our breath and I grin, playfully squeezing her tit.

"Oh you just wait."

After that night my little slut was insatiable and I fucking loved it. We were fucking each other any chance we got, spending lunch periods shoved in a bathroom cubicle while she ate my pussy and I snuck into her room every night to fuck her sensless.

We were still both total cockwhores, but as my slut she was only allowed to fuck people I approved of first and had to give me every detail after with her hand shoved up my cunt.

It was two weeks of pure bliss before things got even more interesting.

It was a Friday night, her mom had left on another business trip that morning and wouldn't be back for another week. And her dad usually had poker night, this time at a friend's house so he wouldn't be home until later.

Knowing we would have the whole house to ourselves we rushed home right from school. We barely made it to her living room before I was ripping her clothes off of her and shoving her on the couch.

I instantly went down on her, I love making her gasp and squeal for me. She was being so loud that neither of us heard the front door creak open.

"Oh fuck Callie please I need to taste you too please!"

"My slut wants some pussy?" I grinned into her cunt, nipping at her clit before obliging her request. I swung my body around so we were in the 69 position. Madison eagerly sucked on my pussy, but right when I was about to dive back into her, I noticed movement by the front door.

I looked up to see Madison's dad Mr. Donahue standing at the door. Judging by the way he was stroking his fully hard cock, he had been standing there for a little while. He froze in fear as he saw me noticing him.

At first I didn't know what to do, this was Madison's father and he was getting off watching me eat her pussy. I could scream pervert if I really wanted to, but a part of me didn't want to scare him off. I realized I liked being watched, especially by a hot older man like Mr. Donahue, it was so naughty I almost came right then.

I grinned at him to let him know I was totally okay with how things were going and then leaned down to devour his daughter's pussy.

Knowing he was watching made me so fucking hot and all I could think about was his big hard cock being stroked just a few feet away.

I looked up just in time to see him finish, jets of cum flying out of his thick cock, the sight alone was enough to have me cumming as I cried out, grinding myself on his daughter's face, a plan hatching in my head as I did.

***

if this story made you cum tell me about it in the comments