Desperate Teachers Pt. 01

Story Info
A student has discovered his teachers little secret.
4.8k words
4.48
52.9k
66

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

This is a story about a student and his teacher. All characters are over the age of 18. The events described are entirely fictional. The author does not condone such activity in real life. It's just a story; if you don't like such topics, please do not read.

However, I do appreciate a rating and comments. I will try to use feedback to improve.

Danny had managed to sneak quietly into the basement. It had been easy enough amongst all the boxes, old furniture, and bookcases to find a spot to hide. So for a while, he had just stood and watched his lovely English teacher, Miss Anderson. He felt relatively safe there as he had managed to lock them both in. The school holidays had just started, so this was probably unnecessary. The building was empty, but it was better to be safe. He had no idea how this would go, but the extra security would undoubtedly help him relax. At least with a locked door and both sets of keys in their possession, an unexpected visitor was one less thing to worry about.

After all Danny's careful planning, it had been a great relief to see Miss Anderson was where she had written that she would be. It was odd, though, how the colors of her outfit were different. This was a shame, but the flowery blouse, short skirt, and heels were accurate enough. All the boys agreed their English teacher had the best legs in the school and today's outfit showed them off beautifully. Danny could have watched her all afternoon, but he knew he needed to act before she finished or discovered him.

Carefully Danny backtracked up the stairs moving as quietly as he could. At the top, he sent a quick text and then went back down to the basement, hoping this would convince her he had just arrived. First, he made sure his footsteps were loud, and then he stepped smartly into view so Miss Anderson could not help but realize he was there.

"How goes the sorting out, Miss Anderson?" He said with what he hoped was a cheerful, casual tone.

"Danny! Danny?" Miss Anderson said guilty, jumping with what she hoped he would think was surprise! "What are you doing down here?" Danny was one of her best students but also athletic and good-looking; the latter meant his presence immediately made the young teacher uncomfortable. Also, something about his posture conveyed suppressed energy: nerves or excitement she could not tell, but it was enough to make her feel unsure. "I thought everyone had left for the holidays," she said, trying to hide her disquiet.

"I thought maybe I could assist you," Danny replied, "or should I say, Desperate Teachers." He stopped for a moment to let his words sink in. "And this, I believe, is where you wanted the help!" Danny waved his hands theatrically to indicate he meant the basement. Miss Anderson turned away, but Danny could see that her whole body had sagged. As though someone had taken all the air out of a ballon. He smiled as she put some files onto a shelf; this attempt to act as though nothing was happening would not have fooled anyone.

For a start, her hands were now shaking. Danny made himself stay silent; it was important Miss Anderson spoke next. She turned away from the bookshelf and also Danny.

"I'm swamped, Danny," she said curtly, "I have no time now, and you should go home. I'll see you after the holidays." She said the second sentence so quickly that her nervousness was unmistakable. "No!" She gasped. Danny had placed some papers on the table in front of her. The thing that struck her immediately was the large logo that said "Literotica." She turned and looked at Danny, who smiled back at her.

"You don't have to be the desperate teachers anymore," he said. "I can help." Miss Anderson was stunned by hearing her Literotica user name. This was confirmation of what she had already begun to fear and had always dreaded. Discovery!

"It's okay," he said, "I am going to give you what you want. What you asked for!" He reached out and held her. Miss Anderson did not move other than shaking slightly as he had already seen her hands doing. As he stepped back, her head dropped.

She stood limply as Danny undid and removed the belt around her waist before tossing it away. Miss Anderson's mind was reeling, so she barely noticed what was happening at first. After disposing of her belt, Danny began to undo the buttons of her blouse. His fingers moved calmly and deftly down the front of her shirt. This brought her back to reality. However, she was still paralyzed by the uncertainty of what she should do. Her only reaction was to close her eyes as Danny pulled her blouse open, exposing her breasts to him.

"No bra," he said approvingly. "Very nice and, of course, accurate." He stroked each mound of flesh gently in turn. Her nipples were already hard. "Just like you wrote, although you should put more about how lovely your tits are." Those words sent her mind reeling; of course, he was following one of her stories. Oh god, it was the one she had written about today but had not yet published. How the hell how he got hold of it? The draft section of the site, she realized. But that meant! That meant he had access to all of her stories. And Jesus, he was trying to act this one out! That thought both terrified and thrilled Miss Anderson.

Trying to ignore the sensations of excitement growing inside her, Miss Anderson told herself to pull herself together and to stop this.

"Danny, I don't know what you have read or imagined you have read, but this has to stop," Miss Anderson said. Their eyes met in a long stare. But it was the teacher who looked away first, unable to hold his gaze when she knew she was the one not being honest. "Leave now, and let's forget this ever happened." She added lamely. But he just smiled.

"Come here," he said, and Danny pulled her towards him, and suddenly they were kissing long and passionately. Excitement coursed through Miss Anderson's body, and her mouth responded eagerly to Danny's.

"I know precisely what you want," he whispered. Miss Anderson, though was considering that she had not done justice in her story to how well Danny could kiss. His mouth slowly slid off to the side, running down the line of her chin and then onto her neck. Miss Anderson made another effort to stop this. "Danny, stop; someone may come in." But as he continued to kiss her, he told her triumphantly about the keys and the locked door.

"Come on; you know you want this and me," Danny said. His hands came up to either side of her breasts, and for a moment, Miss Anderson leaned back a little and stared at him. Frustration grew in Miss Anderson that she could not deny the stories being hers. She was trapped. It was apparent Danny had the evidence even if she did not know how he had got it. At the same time, her mind groaned with embarrassment at how accurately she had described him in her stories, how this one so clearly laid out her desire for him. The frustration resulted in her lashing out.

"And I suppose if I don't go through with this, you will make sure the school knows, and that will get me fired," she spat at him. Maybe getting angry might give her the strength or the opportunity to get out of this, Miss Anderson decided. But the moment the words were out, she regretted it. The hurt showed on his face immediately, and he stepped away. "Danny, I am sorry," she said. Sure he was at fault for reading her stories, but on the other hand, the published ones were publically available, and they were about him!

"The door is locked, but you have a key," he said in a very measured tone. "So you can exit if you want to. If you leave, I will burn those papers in the furnace." His head turned to it, glowing in the corner. "And we need never to speak about this again. I will never say a word." He paused, took a deep breath, and then added, "do you really want to leave?"

He had begun to lower his trousers during his little speech, and he sat down with his dick now out. It was standing smartly to attention. "So desperate teachers, the next move is up to you." However, it was Danny sounding desperate now.

Miss Anderson hesitated and then pulled her open blouse around her, covering up her lovely tits. She wanted to stay, excitement coursed through her body at the idea, but of course, it was wrong. On the other hand, they were both adults with only one more year left as his teacher. Was it really that bad? Miss Anderson knew she was kidding herself but still could not walk away.

"This will be our secret?" She asked quietly. Danny nodded. Miss Anderson sighed and slowly removed her blouse. This was the correct preparation for the next part of the story. Danny, of course, was already ready. Miss Anderson walked towards him, and the two of them shared a knowing smile.

"You are sure the door is locked?" she asked, looking nervously towards the door. Danny nodded. Then suddenly, Miss Anderson stopped midway between where she had been and Danny. He groaned, she was about to change her mind, and he prepared himself for the argument that would follow. However, that was not why Miss Anderson had paused at all. Instead, she carefully slipped her knickers off and dropped them onto the floor.

Danny let out a small laugh of relief, and Miss Anderson smiled back as they shared this little moment. Of course, he thought she had worn none in the text but obviously had not been that brave this morning. "No one, and I mean no one, can ever know about this," she repeated earnestly. Danny nodded again.

"Whatever you choose to do or not do, I will never tell," he said, and she was quickly convinced that he meant it.

"Then I choose to act out my little story with you," she said with a shrug.

Miss Anderson moved forward again, leaning forward as she did to place a hand around his dick. They began to share soft and sensual kisses while Danny's fingers ran up and down her body but always came back to her breasts.

"Touch me, Danny," she said quietly, and immediately he realized he had literally lost the plot. The kisses they had shared and all that touching had distracted him. But, of course, she had positioned herself, body leaning forward, legs apart so he could feel her pussy as the story demanded. He apologized, reached down, and then smiled again. Just as she had written, she was already wet. So they still kissed but now with pauses in between, allowing Miss Anderson to breathe deeply and let out little gasps of pleasure that Danny loved. All the time, Danny's fingers lightly stroked her clit.

After a while, Danny leaned back in the chair. Miss Anderson smiled and lowered herself between his legs. She could sense his excitement at knowing precisely what was coming next, so she paused for a moment and looked at him, delighting in the fact he was so turned on.

"You like the idea of the next bit, huh?" She teased. After all, she was allowed some poetic license. She took a long slow lick up the shaft of his dick. Danny gasped!

"You have a lovely big cock," she told him and repeated the motion. "But then I already knew you did," Miss Anderson added. She took the head briefly between her lips before pulling back and licking the tip. Danny gasped again, and with his hand, he flicked some hair away from her mouth and then moved her face, so Miss Anderson looked at him. She smiled at the questioning look on his face. "You don't think we teachers talk? She said, grinning. "You know, compare." She added. "Your dick is quite famous," she said, laughing. I think maybe Coach is quite jealous." Danny was on the football team. Miss Anderson ran her tongue around the head, looking at Danny, watching those words sink in, and then she took his cock into her mouth. As she blew him, she let out more little sounds of pleasure.

"It's even better than the reports," she said. "Mmmmmmmmm! Much better." Again, she ran her tongue slowly around the tip. "I will write about it more accurately now I have first-hand experience," she added. Her attention switched back to blowing him as she took him back into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down. Danny lay back and enjoyed his teacher servicing him, a hand on the back of her head for support and to add just a slight pressure. She was moving rhythmically now, a slow, steady pace with each third downward suck provoking a "mmmmmmm" sound from her lips.

This was so intense. Gradually Danny began to worry more and more about how much longer he could last. There was a lot of the story to get through before he could release his load. Perhaps Miss Anderson had a similar thought because she suddenly stopped, stood up, and then backed away to the table that the papers still rested on. She carefully placed them on the floor.

"We must remember to destroy these," she said, sitting now on the table with her lovely legs dangling over the edge. "Do you know what to do?" She asked, leaning back.

"Of course," Danny said, "I have studied every word you wrote." But as he knelt between her legs and lifted her skirt, he added very quietly, "Oh, I see. You are right; I haven't much experience." He had realized he had initially missed the point of her question. The story called for some expert cunnilingus, which suddenly had made him nervous along with her question. Miss Anderson observed that she was a great teacher. This was to try and make him feel a little more confident, but his attention had moved on.

"Gee," he said as he bared her thighs and watched his hands running up and down them. "Your legs are amazing." Miss Anderson smiled, and, with a hand under his chin, she lifted his head.

"Stick to the script, Danny," she said, embarrassed by the praise, and then she let out a little cry as Danny's tongue brushed against her pussy.

"You know your legs are famous amongst the boys at school," he replied. "You need to do more justice to them in your writing."

"I see how you boys look at me. Especially you Danny," she scolded. "Why else do you think I wear short skirts all the time? Oh yes," she panted, interrupting herself as Danny resumed his gentle exploration of her slit.

Miss Anderson had written a lot of sounds and exclamations of delight into her story. Danny was so pleased to find she was just as exuberant in real life. The sense of delivering pleasure to her thrilled him, as did the idea he was living up to the fantasy Miss Anderson had written. She was constantly moaning now with an occasional "yes" thrown in as she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

He slid a finger inside her just as the story required and then quickly made it two. This was not exactly in the script, but it resulted in the yesses coming more frequently, and he smiled to himself when for the first time, she said the word "fuck." He had been listening for that very word. Her language was much dirtier in the account she had written. It had made him wonder if she was hesitant about swearing in front of a student. There was a sense of achievement in breaking down another barrier.

"Oh yes, Danny," Miss Anderson wailed, "just like that." Finally, after experimenting and measuring her reaction, he found what seemed to work best. Danny had settled on licking her clit slowly while pumping as hard as possible with his two fingers. This was close but not precisely how the script described what he should do. Danny assumed he was allowed to tweak where necessary, especially as he had done his own research too. Happily, his approach seemed to be effective. The cries of fuck were back, and now her whole body was tensed, and she was gasping for breath.

As he continued to pleasure her, Danny mused about how the story was unpublished, and he wondered if she would update it now there was a first-hand experience to fall back on.

"Make me come," she began to plead, "Danny, make me come. Oh god, make me come." And then, with a mixture of relief and triumph for Danny, Miss Anderson was repeating the words "shit" over and over. Then suddenly, she changed as her body tautened even more. Danny watched spellbound as her orgasm broke. For a moment, relief overwhelmed him. He had felt a bit of pressure from the way the tale unfolded. It described Miss Anderson coming at this moment and had feared he would be unable to deliver what was required.

Her body began to quiver, and she reached out for him to hold her. "Oh my," she gasped as Danny suddenly lifted her into his arms. "That was better than I had even imagined." She gasped breathlessly as she was carried over to a chair they had not used yet.

Danny dropped Miss Anderson gently onto the ground, and as he undid her skirt, she helped him strip naked. She laughed as she dug into his trouser pocket and pulled out a box of condoms just like the story demanded.

"I guess you have read my story very carefully," she said. As Danny sat himself down on the chair, she skilfully slipped the condom on him. Then, she climbed onto his lap and guided his dick inside her. "Shit, you are so big," she said breathlessly, and then she began to babble, "I mean that. I know that's in the story, but it's also true. "Oh shit," she said as Danny began to lift her up and down in his lap slowly.

Danny watched his lovely teacher as she moved up and down in front of him. Her hands were resting gently on his shoulders, her eyes closed, and a look of pure joy on her face. That gorgeous naked body in front of him! He could listen to her little moans and cries of excitement all day.

"Danny, you are staring," she said quietly, suddenly opening her eyes, and then Miss Anderson kissed him on the lips.

"You are lovely," he said with a tone of wonderment. She was using her hips to provide a little more thrust now.

"Stick to the script," she said once more. "Yes, Danny, yes," she added, "fuck just like that." As he bounced her up and down even faster now. "Oh, shit, just like that." She wailed.

That was the problem with her tale, he thought. While she paid him loads of compliments in the story, there was nothing about how lovely she was or what an incredible fuck she was could be. And then it struck him what was happening, and he let out a gasp of his own.

He had pulled it off. First, there had been discovering Literotica on her laptop when she had accidentally left it on. It was then easy enough to work out her user name. Then the thrill at realizing many of the stories were about him. This was followed by the magical moment when Danny realized she was writing a story about the first day of the school holidays and being caught and then fucked by him in the basement. Lastly, when he found out she really would be filing in the basement on that day, he could not help but see whether fiction could become a reality.

Her hand around his neck brought him back into the room. She was riding him hard now. Her lovely breasts bounced right in front of his face. Danny watched, fascinated as she came for a second time right in front of him, slowing down and going quiet as her face froze in a picture of joy. Pleasure burst throughout her body.

However, he grabbed her ass and very slowly made her continue to rise and fall, sliding his dick right into her. Then outwards, almost to the point of it slipping out. He watched as her orgasm gradually subsided, and then he took over properly, driving her onto his cock hard and fast once more. Moments later, she assisted him, making the chair creak with the extra force. Soon, she was crying out "yes" repeatedly once more.

"Oh fuck Danny," she called out, burying her fingers into his hair and holding so tight it hurt. "I had no idea that was possible," she said, pushing his head against her shoulder, and Danny took a long deep breath. He was delighted that he had brought her to two orgasms in quick succession just like she had written. "You are fucking amazing," she said to him, and they kissed long and hard. Miss Anderson wondered if Danny knew what she had written was her invention, not something she had had any experience of actually doing. However, his ego was probably getting big enough, so she decided not to share that little snippet of information.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers
12