Desperate Times Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why hasn't anyone found us?" Courtney asks out of the blue. "I don't get it!" She adds with some extra frustration.

"I think the biggest issue is it's possible no one knows we're missing." I say dejectedly. "But the good news is, we're supposed to check out of our hotel room tomorrow, so chances are around noon, the hotel will notice something's not right and alert the authorities. And then the next day, they'll start looking and find us here."

"That definitely seems likely." My wife says reassuringly, but if I'm being honest, I think 'likely' may be a tad optimistic.

"Shouldn't someone else have realized we're missing by now?" Courtney says desperately. "There's really no one?"

Beth and I look at each other, and maybe it's a sad commentary on our lack of friends and close family, but I can't think of a single human being out there that would be alarmed over not hearing from us in three days.

Beth then turns to Courtney and in a clearly joking tone says, "You don't have a secret boyfriend at school you haven't told us about, do you? Is there anyone there expecting you to email them while you're on this trip?"

This makes Courtney laugh. And she answers, "Yeah, right." And smiles back at her mom.

"What, is it THAT far fetched? Really?" Beth then inquires, and I'm happily staying completely out of this conversation.

"Mom." My daughter says, clearly annoyed. "I've never had a boyfriend before." Then she pauses, looks around and adds, "And I probably never will now, either."

"Really??? What about our neighbor Rob? You guys were always inseparable." My wife asks, and then follows up with, "You didn't like him like that?"

Courtney doesn't answer immediately, but then says very quietly, "He didn't like ME like that." And then she says with a little more emphasis as if to make a point, "I've never even kissed anyone before."

God, I feel so terrible for Courtney right now. It's bad enough we're all contemplating our own death out here, but now Beth is making it pointedly obvious how her daughter might never get to experience physical affection, even in its most basic form.

But all of this clearly isn't lost on Beth either, as I see her start to tear up. And with her eyes watering, she scoots over next to our daughter and gives her a long embrace. It's remarkable how quickly this conversation turned from joking to serious, as now both Courtney and Beth are crying, and that gets me to start tearing up as well. Fuck. This really sucks.

"We have to do something about this." Beth then says to me, with a renewed sense of urgency.

"I know." I say back. "I'm trying. We just have to be patient and make sure we survive long enough for someone to find us." I'm not sure what else I can be doing. I was willing to go off and search for help, but they both shot that idea down. What else can I do???

"No." Beth says unexpectedly back at me. "I'm not talking about getting us rescued right now."

I have no idea what she's talking about. And as she says this, the first thought that goes through my mind is how all this hunger must be getting to her, and maybe she's starting to lose her mind.

But then my wife clarifies, "I'm talking about our daughter. She deserves to know what it feels like to be touched by another human being. She DESERVES to know what physical love feels like!"

Oh my fucking god. I don't know if it's cabin fever, the onset of starvation, or what. But my wife really has lost her goddamn mind.

I can't even muster a verbal response. But Courtney can. "Mom!!! What are you talking about?!?" She practically yells.

I mean, maybe Beth has some explanation or interpretation for that comment that neither Courtney nor I are seeing, so I guess we should give her the benefit of the doubt. But seriously, what the fuck?!?

But after the two of us give her a moment to elaborate, it becomes clear that Beth doesn't have any intention of explaining it further, as instead she's going to show us.

She moves over to Courtney, and immediately grabs the bottom of our daughter's shirt and starts slowly lifting it up and over her head. If this wasn't surprising enough on its own, Courtney seems to be reluctantly going along with her mom's plan as she raises her arms up to facilitate the shirt coming off.

"Here. Lie down." Beth then instructs her, as she spreads out one of our jackets to cover the bare wooden floor. She then balls up a second jacket into a makeshift pillow and places that at the end of coat on the ground.

Courtney has a severely confused and skeptical look on her face, but she starts lying down anyway. All three of us are pretty close to our wonderfully warm fireplace, so it's probably not that cold for her, but as I watch my 19-year-old daughter lie down on the floor with only a simple white bra covering her upper body, I am so confused and in shock, as I truly have no idea what the hell is going on.

Despite my apprehension, I can't help but look at Courtney's chest though. I could've told you her breasts were bigger than her mom's, but I've never seen them in just a bra before. Somehow it's different than seeing her in a bathing suit. I don't know how, but maybe it's the way they jiggle in a bra compared to a swimsuit? Whatever it is, I just know it's different, and it certainly catches my attention. Her hair is quite disheveled, as 3 days without a change of clothes has hit us all pretty hard, and the skin of her upper body is a little splotchy and red, I'm sure from all the extreme temperature and conditions we've faced. But my daughter is undoubtably beautiful. And the first thought that enters my mind is, what the fuck is wrong with our neighbor Rob? How could he not see how beautiful a person Courtney is???

But I digress, as apparently this is just the beginning of Beth's weird plan. As once our daughter is resting her head on the balled-up coat, my wife scoots into position and starts pulling down the sweatpants Courtney has been wearing this entire time. What. The. Fuck. She takes them clear off and now our daughter is lying on the ground in only her white bra, and a pair of simple white panties.

My heart instantly starts racing and I feel terribly uncomfortable. What is Beth doing? And more importantly, what is she planning to do from here? I can tell Courtney is just as nervous as I am, as her chest starts heaving up and down. Her eyes are closed, and I can't possibly comprehend what is going through her mind right now. Is she ok with this? Does she want this? If not, is she waiting for me to put a stop to this?

Regardless of what Courtney may or may not be thinking, my wife continues on with her plan, full speed ahead. She moves into position, and after gently removing Courtney's glasses and placing them aside, Beth starts softly running her fingertips up and down our daughter's body. Starting on her forehead, down to her neck, to her shoulders, down and back up her arms, down her chest, around her stomach, down the outside and then up the inside of her thighs. She's basically touching every inch of Courtney that's not covered by her underwear.

I'm breathing as heavy as my daughter is now, and I can't help but softly mouth the words to Beth, "What are you doing?"

My wife doesn't respond right away, but after a few seconds, she mouths back, "Look at her." And then she looks down at Courtney, who still has her eyes closed, but is starting to change her position. Her arms have moved from being at her sides, to being splayed out on the wood floor. Her hips have opened up, and her knees have subtly moved from being right next to each other to being a good foot and a half to two feet apart.

Oh my god, there's no way I can deny what I'm seeing. My daughter is enjoying this. It must not matter that it's coming from her own mother, as instead I'm guessing all that matters is she's feeling a touch and sensation she's never felt before. I still don't know what to think, and I'm still frozen in place. But then Beth lowers herself down to our daughter, gently lifts up her upper body, and takes a second to reach around and unhook Courtney's white bra. She pulls it clean off the front of her chest, and as she does, Courtney briefly opens her eyes and she and I make eye contact. But then my daughter lies back down and innocently closes her eyes again, while letting out a sigh and audible exhale.

As Beth tosses her daughter's bra aside, I can't help but stare at Courtney's now naked breasts. I don't think I can call them boobs, and there's no way in hell I would ever refer to them as tits. I'm staring at my daughter's breasts. And holy shit, are they simply perfect. Her nipples are the softest, pinkest, puffiest little miniature pieces of heaven. They instantly bring back memories of what Beth's nipples used to look like, before she got pregnant, basically two decades ago.

I'm so pathetically staring at my daughter's naked chest that obviously Beth sees this. And as she places her hand back down on Courtney to resume the soft caressing her daughter seems to be enjoying so much, she simultaneously takes my hand and forces me to touch my daughter as well.

And as soon as my fingers make contact with Courtney's shoulder, I see her instantly react, as if she knows this is my hand and not her mom's. She takes the biggest inhale yet, and begins breathing heavier than ever. This obviously is affecting Courtney, but I'm sure my emotions are every bit as overpowering as whatever my daughter is also feeling, so I'm trying my best not to start shaking. But somehow I'm able to keep my composure, and almost without even thinking, I instinctively start to caress Courtney's body just like Beth is.

She's so beautiful, and I genuinely love the fact that the two of us are making her feel good. If nothing else, I sure hope she's no longer worrying about how we're stranded on a deserted mountain, fighting for our lives. At least there's that. I reposition myself, so I'm able to touch the entire length of Courtney's body, and as I go up and down her different appendages, I make sure not to get too close to her crotch or breasts. Eventually though, Beth sees how cautious I'm being, and she takes my hand and places it right on Courtney's naked left breast. I probably could've stopped my wife from making me touch it, but I didn't.

Holy shit, it's the most perfect body part I have ever felt in my life. It's so soft, round, and supple. And it's surprisingly substantial. As crazy as this whole scenario unfolding is, and if apparently they both want me to be doing this, then why am I the only one fighting it? And it's at this point I realize that if nobody else wants me to fight this, then I should just give in. So I decide to use both my hands to softly cup her entire chest, and now it's my turn to let out a huge exhale, as I sigh heavily and realize I'm coming to grips with the fact that I'm feeling up my own daughter, as both of her breasts are now fully in my grasp.

And as I continue to contemplate this enormous turn of events that has taken place in just the last fifteen minutes, Courtney opens her eyes and looks right at me, but I'm sure she's unable to see me that well without her glasses. I look right back at her, and with her sweet, innocent eyes flickering perfectly in the light from our fire against the ever darkening evening, she looks so unbelievably peaceful.

But as I stare into my daughter's eyes while simultaneously hold her amazing breasts in my hands, I can't help but be scared to death I'm doing something horribly wrong right now. Courtney clearly isn't worried in the least though, as she then closes her eyes yet again and gives off a subtle smile of relaxation. And then as if to erase all doubt in my mind that I shouldn't be doing this, I see my daughter start arching her back up significantly, pushing her breasts even closer to me and more firmly into my grip. God, she's so perfect. I don't know what to make of this fucked up situation, but I know for sure that she's perfect.

But as I said, this situation is far from perfect. It shouldn't be me. It should be ANYONE but me doing this. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What the hell am I doing? I am losing my mind.

So despite all the signs that Beth and Courtney are both completely ok with what we're doing right now, I just can't fully come to grips with it. I have a momentary rush of panic and I immediately pull my hands off of my daughter. I don't think I can do this, and so I turn and look at my wife, but she stills seems completely unperturbed by this entire situation. In fact, Beth doesn't even seem to acknowledge my apprehension, and instead just continues to softly caress Courtney's entire lower body with her fingertips.

Up and down Courtney's legs they go. Beth sees me watching her now, and I think instead of respecting my cautiousness, she uses my focus on her as a sign that she should push things even further. Because next, I see my wife run her fingers up the inside of our daughter's thigh and then for the first time that I'm aware of, cross over her crotch, clearly making contact with both her underwear, and I'm sure some portion of her vagina underneath.

Another huge inhale from Courtney, as she's now experiencing the feeling of getting touched on her most intimate body part of all. And almost immediately after sensing this, I see my daughter either consciously or subconsciously, open up her legs to where they're now as wide as can be on the floor of this cold, wooden, fire lit, shack.

With her legs spread-eagled, I have a perfect view of her panties now, and I can even see the small, dark, gap that exists between their stretched out material, and the crotch it's covering underneath. Like pretty much every piece of clothing that we've been wearing, her underwear is noticeably dirty from the three straight days of use. But even some faint lines of what I'm sure are sweat stains, can't take away from how pure and innocent this most basic piece of clothing is.

I can see some signs of my daughter's dark brown pubic hair now too. Both peaking out the top and sides of her panties, as well as showing through the material, creating a darker shadowy spot right above where her vaginal lips must begin. My heart is pounding away as I stare at Courtney's crotch from my perch above her body, and I'm so engrossed in the moment that I'm no longer even paying attention to what Beth's hands are doing.

Instead, my instincts take over. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I am. I lower my right hand gently onto Courtney's belly, until I softly make contact with her flesh. I make a few small circling motions with the tips of my four fingers around her navel, and then I do it. I press down with a little bit of pressure, creating a slight indent into her soft, teenaged belly, and then I start moving my hand down towards her crotch. My fingers slide underneath the top of her underwear and my hand meets the softest, sweetest, patch of pubic hair I've ever felt, and runs right through it with no resistance. And once I reach the edge of her pubic bone, and with her panties pushed way out by my hand, I curl my fingers over and press all four of them against her vagina.

Holy fuck, it is the single wettest pussy I've ever felt. Both Courtney and Beth make audible gasps, as I'm guessing neither one of them expected me to do this. But all I can focus on, is how much heavenly slime is now covering my fingertips as I slide my four fingers around and around her opening.

Now despite having already gone this far, including pushing numerous taboo boundaries I never in a million years would've considered possible, I feel like I'm truly at a threshold that I can't possibly cross. Sticking a finger inside my daughter's virgin pussy is something I will never be able to undo. I just can't do it. But believe me, part of me wants to. My hand is now firmly pressing against her vaginal opening, so much so that I can actually feel the circular rim between her labia with my middle two fingers. The hole is there. I can feel how soft, wet, and precious it must be. But I can't do that. I can't penetrate my virgin daughter.

Instead, I convince myself that simply rubbing her is somehow more acceptable. So I pull my hand back up, and use my slippery fingers to start rubbing Courtney's clitoris. I've found that little button countless times on her mother, but it's so incredibly surreal to be doing this to my baby girl. So I start making the same circular motions, with the same amount of pressure, that I've used on Beth for decades. And it sure seems like Courtney is enjoying this feeling too.

I'm able to watch her face while I rub her clit, and she has the most pleasant expression of joy, with her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open, it's breathtaking. Like literally, as I find myself struggling to catch my own breath with how hard my heart continues to beat. But just as I'm starting to gain my composure and get into a little bit of a rhythm, I'm jolted by a whisper in my ear. It's Beth. The crazy thing is, I was so consumed with Courtney and how I was touching her vagina, I almost forgot for a second that my wife was also here. Holy shit, am I all out of sorts right now.

"You have to lick her pussy." Beth whispers so softly to me. "You don't have to do anything else, but you HAVE to eat her out." And then my wife leaves her mouth right on the inside of my ear, causing the warmth of her breath to send a jolt of pleasure through my entire body.

Oh my fucking god. Can I REALLY do that? I want to do that so badly. I want Courtney to know what that feels like. But holy fuck. I want that for me. I want to taste her so badly. I want to give her the most amazing orgasm possible, and I want to have her in my mouth when it happens. Holy fuck, I'm going to do this. Beth said I should do this. I should do this.

I'm all in now. I pull my hand up and out of her underwear, and I move down into position between her legs. This gets Courtney's attention and she immediately opens her eyes and looks right into mine. While maintaining eye contact, I pull her panties down and off the ends of her legs. Next, I take my two hands, and I firmly place them on the inside of her thighs, spreading her completely open so I can finally get my first real view of Courtney's vagina.

Holy fuck, what a sight. Her sopping wet pubic hair is longer and shinier than I was expecting. The tiny, little, adorable flaps that surround her vaginal opening. The little clumps of creamy white goodness hiding in her various folds. And that hole. My god, that hole. It's so puckered, pink, and exposed, and it looks so goddamn small, that I couldn't possibly be the one responsible for deflowering her. Looking at my daughter's spread-open vagina feels like I'm staring directly into the sun. It feels so wrong, and yet so alluring, all at the same time. My eyes will never ever be the same after seeing this.

But then I remember that I have one very specific job to do, and I need to do this. So I move in, and holy shit is my daughter fragrant. I'm sure a lot of the strong smell is the almost four days of not showering, but I don't care one fucking bit. I use my hands on the inside of her knees to tilt her pelvis back, and with her pussy now pointing up and completely exposed, I go in for the biggest, most wonderful wide-tongue lick of my life. I taste everything.

She has so much for me to eat. It's not just the clear, slimy, pussy juice that my fingers spread all over her exterior. But there's also the distinctly creamy white discharge inside, that I taste the second it hits my tongue. It is so salty, tangy, and wonderful. After trying to survive these last few days solely on water and teeny tiny pieces of granola bars, the saltiness of my daughter's vagina is the greatest flavor I have ever tasted. It's more satisfying than the best meal I've ever had. But it's not just her flavor, but also the substance that is mind-blowingly pleasurable. I'm so goddamn hungry, that I am immediately obsessed with consuming every last drop and every tiny clump of her cum. Who knows if there's any caloric value to any of these vaginal secretions, but I don't care.