Desperate Times Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart is full on racing now, and despite pretending to debate internally what I'm going to do, deep down I already know. And if I need to rationalize it, I can just blame Geoff and Courtney. They're not just letting me fall off the wagon, they're basically pushing me off themselves.

My son-in-law crouches down next to his wife's legs, places his two hands on her knees, and reaches across to spread them completely open. Courtney's now in a butterfly position, and I have an unobstructed view of her perfect, pink, hairless, pussy. It's stunning. Like literally stunning, as I'm frozen in place staring at it, unable to move or react.

Finally, I avert my gaze from Courtney's anatomy, and make eye contact with Geoff, and he has this look of half-excitement, half-anticipation on his face. I get it, I really do. I had always fantasized about what it would be like to share Beth with another man, and while we never did get the chance to live out that fantasy, I feel like I can relate. For me at least, I loved the idea of seeing someone else enjoy something that was mine, but I also loved the idea that Beth would've been getting all the possible pleasure she deserved. Knowing Courtney's husband the way I do and how he looks at his wife, I can't help but think he might have a similar disposition here.

Courtney on the other hand, has a much more intense look on her face, as if she actually understands how complex this situation really is. I honestly struggle to understand her perspective here and why she's so into this idea of having sex with me. It obviously isn't pure physical attraction, so it must be psychological. But is this all the result of what happened in that cabin? Did Beth and I somehow warp or damage her mind so much that we created this illogical desire out of nowhere? Or was it always there simmering below the surface, and all we did was let it out? I don't think I'll ever know the answer.

It's been a little while since anyone has said a word, but then Geoff, who happens to still be actively spreading Courtney's legs wide open for me, breaks the silence and asks me, "Can you come down here and smell it? You have to smell her pussy."

And with that suggestion, any restraint I had left is obliterated. It's as if Geoff is pouring a beer down the throat of an alcoholic, because I take that invitation and I run with it. I immediately drop down onto the rug in front of my daughter, take her thighs into my own hands, push her legs back, and press my nose up against the soft, moist, flaps of her vagina. And then I inhale so deeply that my lungs max out at their capacity, as my chest gets filled with the most perfectly arousing scent in the world.

Oh the memories. I can picture myself in front of that fireplace, smelling and licking Courtney vagina for the first time. Her aroma is both indescribable and wonderful, and until just now, I had no idea how badly I had missed it. Ironically, her pussy doesn't smell the same as Beth's, but I don't think I could've told you that before just now. Being back with Beth after having been with Courtney, I don't remember her pussy being different than her daughter's, as I kind of assumed like most other physical traits between the two, they were the same. But this smell right now, it's exactly like being in that cabin, and nothing like being with my wife. It's 100% uniquely my daughter's vagina, and the accuracy of my memory is shocking. But perhaps that's because it's without a doubt the most perfect aroma in the world.

And believe me, I'm well aware how difficult it is to find a vagina like this. I can't help but think of this woman named Janet, who I briefly dated a little over a year ago. She was perfectly nice, and she's the only woman I've been with since Beth, but she was a wake up call as to how hard it can be to find someone I have a real attraction to. Part of the issue was she just seemed old. Not really the way she looked, but the way she acted, and weirdly the way she smelled. Perhaps it was the perfume she would wear? I believe she was only 49, so ironically she was a couple years younger than I am.

But it wasn't just that she seemed old that I struggled with. I remember running my hand through her hair and being taken aback by how coarse it was. I didn't like it. Maybe I've just been spoiled because Beth, and Courtney for that matter, have the softest, most pleasant hair imaginable.

Janet and I dated for a few months, and we did have sex a couple of times, but I didn't even enjoy going down on her. And licking pussy is probably my single favorite sexual act, so I didn't know what to make of this. It wasn't that she was unclean or anything remotely like that, I just didn't like her pussy. I didn't like the smell, I didn't like the taste, and I didn't even like the look of it. There was something weird about her lips that was just off.

But as frustrating and sexually unsatisfying as dating Janet for that brief period of time was, as I look back at that experience and compare it to Courtney's flawless pussy right now in front of my face, it makes realize how badly I want my daughter.

And as wonderful as it is to smell Courtney's vagina, of course I know licking it will be even better, so that's what I start doing. The taste on my tongue is just as heavenly as it was the first time I experienced it seven years ago, if not more so.

"Oh he's licking you." I hear Geoff annotate. "Babe, your dad is eating your pussy right now. Oh. My. God. I'm watching it happen."

I feel my daughter's hand rest on the back of my head, and I decide I want to slide a finger inside her. So I move my tongue up to focus on her clit, and I slide my right middle finger up and into her vaginal canal. She's so wet, and it all feels so natural, comforting, and perfectly in sync. I never got the chance to finger her when we were in that cabin, but right now we have such a good rhythm going it feels like we've been doing this for years. She's clearly enjoying it, but I doubt there's any way she's loving it as much as I am.

Although honestly, her husband might be loving this most of all. He's constantly talking, and he seems downright out of his mind with excitement.

"I can see your dad's finger inside you... He's licking your clitoris... oh you look so sexy." Geoff just babbles on. And then something surprises me, as I feel my son-in-law's hand join his wife's hand on the back of my head, and he starts applying a little of his own pressure, pressing my face even more against his wife's pussy. As jarring as that first moment of contact between him and me is, the idea of Geoff being even more involved here is kind of hot. It's almost as if it makes it more forbidden, more passionate, and even more satisfying to know that he's getting as much pleasure out of this as we are.

I continue to just go to town eating Courtney's pussy, and I'm loving every second of it. Apparently she is too, because she soon stops me and says all panicky and out of breath, "I don't wanna cum yet."

I lean back slightly to give her the break she asks for, and then I look up at Geoff. He weirdly gives my head a loving rub, while even running his fingers through my hair, before catching himself and abruptly pulling his hand back with an embarrassed and sheepish look. I can't help but laugh a little at the absurdity of this whole situation, so I don't think much of it, and I certainly don't hold it against him.

But then I return my attention to Courtney, who's still spread-eagled in front of my face, with a pussy that is clearly showing how much attention it's already received. With her completely naked, but Geoff and me still entirely clothed, I think it might make sense for a change of scenery where we could all get comfortable.

So I ask, "Should we move to my bedroom?"

"Yes." Courtney responds. "Definitely."

She and I both stand up, but as we start heading towards the master bedroom of the house, Geoff speaks up.

"Could we go instead to our room?" He says. "That's the room you grew up in, right Babe?"

My house, (which is still weird to say instead of 'our house') has three bedrooms, but one of them has been used as an office for forever. So the only two actual bedrooms are mine, and the guest room where Geoff and Courtney are staying, which was in fact my daughter's bedroom growing up.

"Yeah, that's my room." Courtney confirms. "My yearly pictures from summer camp on the wall are a dead giveaway." She says with a laugh.

"Well if it's ok with you guys, I really wanna watch your dad fuck you in the room you grew up in. The bed you slept in as a child." Geoff says. Then he turns to me and asks, "Do you know if it's the same bed?"

"Yeah, we've had that bed forever." I respond, and I have to admit that Geoff's contribution to this whole experience is incredible. Knowing the guy as well as I do, I never would've guessed he had such perverted thoughts hidden inside that quiet, polite, and loving demeanor of his. But now that I'm seeing it, it's all starting to make sense. No wonder these two are such a perfect couple, and no wonder I'm in the situation I'm in right now. I've been dreaming about this situation for forever, but I've been so worried that it's just a sick, forbidden, fantasy of a perverted middle-aged man, when in reality, I'm the one just along for the ride. These two want this even more than I do. Somehow, I'm the least perverted one here it seems.

When we get to their room, Courtney appears to have the same thought that I did, as she comes over to me and starts unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't want to be presumptuous, but I had thought it made sense for me to get naked, too. As my daughter starts undressing me, I notice Geoff poke his head into their closet. By the time both my over and undershirts are off, and Courtney begins unbuttoning my jeans, I see her husband emerge with his hands full of stuffed animals.

We both notice him, and Geoff says, "I assume these are yours?"

He's carrying a stuffed animal moose, dog, and a heart shaped pillow.

"Of course!" Courtney answers. "That's Barkley, Mr. Moose, and my Loveable. I've had those forever."

"Perfect." Geoff responds, and then he places them up near the head of their bed. It's a double-sized mattress, so it's not huge, but definitely bigger than a twin would be. Geoff then explains, "I wanna see you right next to your stuffed animals. I wanna watch you snuggle them while you're getting fucked by your father."

With my pants now halfway down, Courtney looks over to Geoff and says, "You've really thought this all through haven't you. You've got every detail planned out." And then she chuckles.

"Oh Babe. You have no idea. I really have." Her husband says. "This is the hottest fucking fantasy I could ever imagine. I'm still in shock it's actually happening."

That makes two of us. On both accounts.

Courtney returns her attention to me as I'm standing in front of their bed, and after she pulls my jeans off, she removes both my socks and now I'm standing in just my boxers. I'm already as hard as can be, and while it would've been obviously to anyone even with my underwear on, it's blatantly obvious once she pulls them down and my cock springs up upon being released.

My daughter'a face is now inches in front of my penis, and as soon as I think about how lovely it would be to have her suck on it for a little bit, I realize my wish is already being granted. She takes my shaft into her hand and sucks my entire length into her mouth. Oh my god. Her lips meet her two hands, which are in the shape of a diamond pressed against my pubes, before retreating back up my shaft and off the tip of my penis. And as soon as my cock is out of the warmth, she plunges right back in, engulfing the entire length again. It's astounding. It's the most aggressive and pleasurable blow job I've ever received in my life, and it's such a stark difference from how timid she was the first and only other time she had my penis on her lips, all those years ago. Apparently, she's gone from being a total novice, to an absolute master at giving head in these seven years.

As great as Courtney's blow job is feeling physically, the mental realization of what is happening right now is even more powerful. I look up from the back of her head bobbing up and down on my cock, and I immediately fixate on those stuffed animals her husband had placed on her bed. My god, does Geoff know what he's doing because the imagery of those adorable, innocent, toys combined with my memories of all those nights tucking Courtney into this exact same bed, make me realize how fucking perverted and wrong all of this is. But it's the kind of wrong that at least in this moment right now, is only turning me on more. And to an incredible degree. Logically, I know I'll regret all of this later, but instinctually, I have this uncontrollable desire to be as pervertedly bad as I possibly can right now.

I don't care about morals or consequences or anything, but the one thing I do care about is cumming too soon. And so just like she did to me a few minutes ago, I abruptly stop Courtney's blow job with her same exact warning.

"Hold on. Hold on. I don't wanna cum yet either." I tell her, as I get her to take a pause.

She had been on her knees, but this causes her to stand up. We both look over at Geoff and notice that he too is undressing now, all on his own. Courtney doesn't seem to pay much attention to that though, as instead she takes my two hands with hers and slowly walks us back to the foot of her bed. She first sits down before scooting herself back, all the while keeping ahold of one of my hands. She then lies back, with her head falling right in between her stuffed Moose and her bright pink heart pillow, spreads her legs and says, "Dad, I need you inside me." Courtney looks so innocent with her stuffed animals, but the words coming out of her mouth could not be any naughtier. "Please, please come inside me." She impatiently begs.

"I want to so badly." I tell her, and then I look down at her gorgeous vagina and decide to just go for it. I don't bother feeling around with my finger, and I don't even hold my cock to make sure it's lined up correctly. I just lean down with my slightly wet but rock-hard penis pointing straight out, and I thrust forward and collapse into my daughter. I use my mouth and tongue to force open the lips on her face, and at the exact same moment I use my cock to force open the lips of her pussy. I penetrate both her orifices and am greeted with the most overwhelming wave of euphoria as our bodies connect from top to bottom. It's better than the time I lost my virginity. It's better than the first time Beth and I made love. And it's even better than the first and only other time Courtney and I had sex. It's the best feeling of my life.

I feel so much passion running through me, that every thrust I give her is 100% instinctual and not the slightest bit a conscious act. I move from aggressively making out with her to kissing and licking her neck, chin, and cheeks, both sides, back and forth. All the while, I'm furiously pumping my hips, trying desperately to reach even one millimeter deeper inside her than I've ever been before.

I know realistically I probably don't have long until I cum, so I want to make sure I tell her exactly how I'm feeling. I move my mouth up to her right ear and whisper, "This is the greatest feeling of my life."

Courtney's hands are firmly grabbing my 53-year-old ass, pulling me ever further inside her, but she's still able to maneuver her head so her own mouth is next to my ear, and she responds, "You can do this whenever you want." Then she pauses before adding, "I'm serious... I'll always let you do anything you want to me."

"Oh darling, I love you more than anything. I love THIS more than anything." I whisper back at her, while I continue to rhythmically thrust my cock forcefully, yet smoothly, in and out of her extremely slick and lubricated hole.

Courtney then quietly says to me, "I've always wanted this. I've always fantasized about making you feel good. I've always wanted to make you sooooooooo happy, but I've been worried YOU didn't want this."

All I'm thinking is how sweet and perfect my darling is. So I finally admit the truth to her, "I've always wanted this, I even wanted you before your mom passed away. But since then, I've wanted you more than ever. This whole time, I've just been fighting my urges. But I'm done fighting. I'm done torturing myself."

Courtney then says, "You should move. Come move near us. You can fuck me everyday. You can fuck me everyday forever. I'm serious." Hearing her tell me that just makes me thrust even harder. There's no question I'm truly making love to her in every sense of the phrase, but I'm doing it as hard and passionately as I possibly can.

"Oh my god I would love that. I don't ever want to be with anyone else." I whisper back, as I pound her so hard I hear an audible gasp come out of her mouth.

Courtney then removes her hands from my ass and places them up near my face, looks me right in the eye and tells me, "I want you to cum. I need you to cum inside me."

I couldn't possibly imagine any other ending to this situation, so of course I'm happy to oblige. I decide to lift myself up a little to where there's now some separation between our midsections. I look down and can see my penis sliding in and out of my daughter, albeit at a much slower and more controlled pace than a moment ago. Our pair of genitals are soaking wet with what I'm sure is a mix of both our salivas as well as a generous amount of my daughter's exquisite pussy juice. I still can't believe how wet she gets. How wet I must make her.

As I'm taking this all in, I'm abruptly reminded of Geoff's presence as I see his naked body appear right next to us. Holy shit, I had honestly forgotten he was here for a moment! But to be honest, I'm so glad he is, because I'll never forget that all of this is because of him.

Now that there's some space between our upper bodies, Geoff reaches out and starts fondling Courtney's breasts, right in front of me. He's gently pinching each nipple, back and forth between the two, and then caressing her breasts and stomach as well. His cock is sticking straight out and resting on the side of his wife's body.

Geoff then says, "I didn't think anyone could possibly love you as much as I do, but oh man, the way your dad is looking at you is incredible." Then I see him stare directly at the intersection of our crotches and adds, "And him fucking you has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

I couldn't possibly agree with my son-in-law any more. Geoff then takes his left hand, which had been actively groping Courtney's breasts and midsection, and moves it right down next to our genitals. He uses his middle two fingertips to start rubbing his wife's clitoris, while I continue to slowly slide my cock in and out of her vaginal canal just below. It's pretty weird to see his hand so close to my penis, but that's immediately overshadowed by my daughter's reaction to this new point of stimulation on her.

Courtney lets out an audible moan in response to Geoff touching her clit, and then does her best to compose a coherent sentence, as she mutters, "That so feels good..."

"Oh Babe. I LOVE watching your dad penetrate you." Geoff says back to his wife. Then he adds, "It's so crazy to think about that exact same cock, doing the same exact thing it is right now, once gave you life." And then he pauses before adding, "And now it's going to give you an orgasm."

Courtney looks up lovingly at her husband as her breathing starts to noticeably pick up.

Geoff then continues, "Can you believe that? You came out of that same pee hole. You were once a part of that same cum he's about to shoot inside your pussy."