Desperate Times Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I decide to relent.

"Ok, ok. I don't really have any right to judge anyone here. That's pretty obvious." I tell them. "If you guys wanna do this, then you should do it."

"Oh, Dad." Courtney responds. "It's not like that at all." And then she comes over to me and takes both my hands in hers. "I love what we have together, and I love it so much that I want our kids to have it too. That's where ALL of this is coming from. It's coming from a good place, I promise."

My daughter then raises her face to mine and gives me a sweet but passionate kiss. Then she says, "You know what I'm looking forward to most of all?"

"What's that Darling?" I answer.

"I've never gotten the chance to watch you have sex with someone else before. I can't wait to see you make love to your granddaughter." Courtney tells me.

My heart immediately skips a full beat upon hearing my daughter say this. During all of this discussion, the thought that I might get to be with Emma was always in the back of my mind, but it's like I was purposefully avoiding thinking about it as a real possibility. I certainly didn't want to come out and ask them directly if they were considering that, because I'm already so embarrassed about how perverted that would be. But my god, now that it's clear this is something they actually want me to do, I have no choice but to consider it. Could I really do that with my own granddaughter?!?

There's no question part of me is still so nervous for so many reasons, but the other half of me is pretty fucking excited. The sexual possibilities are extremely compelling, but there's also a genuine curiosity as to how all of this is going to unfold. How are Courtney and Geoff going to explain our lifestyle to the kids? How will Josh and Emma react? And assuming they don't freak out, what happens next? What will Courtney and Geoff want to do with them? How far will we push things during their first time?

After all the back and forth in my head, I think I'm finally ok with the two of them going through with this plan. In fact, while I'm not proud of it, deep down I know my desire is to be a part of it, too. One thing's for sure though, I don't want to be involved in any of the decision making here. I just want to go along for the ride and see what happens.

So I tell my daughter and her husband, "Ok. I can be a part of this too if you wanna include me."

Courtney immediately breaks out into a smile. "Oh Dad, I'm so glad you're on board. Of course we want you to be a part of it!" And then she asks me. "Can you come over for dinner on Friday then?"

"Sure. I'll be here." I answer.

Geoff is also beaming, and he looks at me and says, "It's gonna be so much fun. I promise."

"I know." I respond to my son-in-law. "I'm sure it will."

And with that our plans are set. The next 48 hours includes as much build up of sexual anticipation as I can ever remember having. There are so many different aspects about Friday that I can't stop thinking about. How are my grandkids going to react? Am I going to get to see Emma's naked body in person? Am I going to get to have sex with her? What would it be like to watch Courtney and Josh together? What will Josh be like when he loses his virginity?

And while these are all sexually enticing questions, I have plenty of thoughts from the other end of the spectrum as well. What happens if Josh or Emma are mortified by the big reveal? Is it possible things could turn so ugly they end up calling 911 on us? Is it possible there will be serious repercussions and Courtney and I have already made love for the last time? These questions aren't nearly as fun to think about, but I can't get them out of my head either.

Despite all my reservations though, my extreme curiosity about this most perverted of scenarios has put me in a constant state of arousal leading up to it. But at my age, I need to stockpile all the sexual stamina I can find, so I decide to refrain from masturbating during these preceding 48 hours. Suffice to say, I feel as horny as an 18-year-old by the time Friday night finally arrives. I'm pretty fucking nervous, but I'm even more excited to see what will happen.

When I arrive at Courtney and Geoff's house, I can tell that everyone there, including Josh and Emma, is in a festive mood. In fact, the first thing I notice as I come in and greet everyone is that Josh has a beer in his hand. And then I look over at Emma and she's drinking too! She appears to have one of those spiked seltzer drinks, and I'm quite surprised as I've never seen nor heard either of the twins talk about drinking alcohol before. Obviously, I realize this must be part of Courtney and Geoff's plan, but it's still pretty surprising.

"Paw Paw!" Emma greets me with the same name she's called me all her life. "Look! Can you believe this?" She says as she points at her Raspberry White Claw. "Mom and Dad said we could all celebrate as a family tonight! I can't believe they said it's ok for us drink!"

"Wow. You have some pretty cool parents there I guess." I say as I give my granddaughter a wink.

"It's so good to see you." Emma then says as she comes in for a bear hug. I hug her back, and with my horny mindset right now this embrace feels COMPLETELY different than any hug the two of us have ever shared before. Holy shit, I can feel it coursing through my body as we continue to hold each other while I subtly bury my face into her curly blonde hair. Yep, I clearly want to fuck my granddaughter. She smells so good, but her petite, little body in my arms feels even more amazing than she smells. I need to get a grip though, because logically I know this is far from being a sure thing and I don't want to set myself up for a huge letdown.

I decide to go and grab myself a beer. It's not long before dinner arrives, as they ordered sushi and we all sit down to eat. I'm pretty sure sushi is both Josh and Emma's favorite takeout meal, so between the booze and now the choice of dinner, I can tell Geoff and Courtney are blatantly trying to butter their kids up for the big reveal.

Dinner is going fine, and everything is quite normal in fact. Josh is his usual quiet self but seems to be enjoying his beers. Emma's in a great mood and is even more talkative than usual, but I assume that's just the alcohol. But neither she nor her brother seem overly drunk or anything, just happy. And while my mind is constantly running through all the possibilities of the night to come, I'm probably most fixated on Emma. She's so cute and adorable, and seeing her all happy and bubbly really drives home just how innocent she is. And the juxtaposition between her innocence, and how potentially perverted a night may be in store for us all, for lack of a better description, is just hot as fuck.

As we wrap up dinner, both Courtney and Geoff seem legitimately nervous. Like at one point, Geoff accidentally knocks a glass into the sink, shattering it into pieces. He's not normally a clumsy guy, and he's definitely not drunk, so I can't help but pin that on his nerves. Weirdly, I'm actually not nervous at all, and I think it's because I figure this entire night is out of my control. I'm still committed to my plan to just leave this up to my daughter and her husband. Whatever they want to do, I'll come along for the ride. But if they chicken out and end up not saying anything to their kids, as disappointing as part of will be after all this sexual buildup, I'm sure I'll be fine with that scenario too.

And then it happens. While the five of us are all gathered in the kitchen, Geoff jumps right in and breaks the ice. He says in the direction of Josh and Emma, "So there's something important we wanted to talk to you two about."

I see Emma immediately go from happy and carefree to having a legitimately concerned look on her face. In her defense, her dad did have kind of an ominous tone when he said that.

"Are you dying?" My granddaughter then blurts out.

"Oh no. No, no, no. Nothing like that." Geoff quickly responds, before laughing.

"Honey, don't be weird." Courtney then tells her husband. "You made it sound like you had bad news!" As she's saying all this, I can tell just how nervous my daughter is too, because she's both speaking really fast and also constantly switching the position of her arms.

Then Courtney looks at her two kids and continues, "No, what we're going to tell you is definitely good. It's very weird..." then she pauses and laughs. "But it's a good weird. It's something that makes our family different than most."

Emma looks relieved that her dad isn't terminally ill, but still kind of confused. Josh looks even more lost than his sister as to what the hell is going on, or about to go on.

Courtney then looks at her husband, and they noticeably give each other a nod. Then she turns to me and simply says, "Dad" before giving me a look to follow along. Then she and Geoff start taking off their shirts, and apparently this is really happening, so I start undressing as well. The three of us continue to methodically disrobe until we're all standing completely naked in front of Josh and Emma.

Courtney is still a stunner, even in her mid-forties, so it's no surprise that Josh's attention heads straight to his naked mom during this reveal. Emma's attention is more scattered, but I can see various moments where she's clearly glancing at her dad's cock, then mine, before giving her mom a full up and down. In the end, I see her staring longest at her mom's breasts, and I'm wondering if her focus on them is simply because they're so much bigger than her own.

The twins obviously look quite shocked by all this parental nudity in front of them, but they aren't running away in disgust or anything. Neither one of them says a word, as instead they just continue to stand there staring at us. Finally, after a few more seconds pass, Josh finally breaks the silence and says, "So the three of you are nudists?"

It's a very reasonable question from my grandson, but Courtney quickly clarifies. "No, it's more than that." And then she comes right out and tells them our giant, family, secret. "The three of us are lovers."

And as soon as she says this, she takes a step over towards me and runs her right hand down the front of my body until she reaches my cock. She softly grabs ahold of my shaft and then starts lightly jerking it. I'm staring at my two grandkids, and their eyes are fixated on their mom's hand and my now growing penis. Oh my god, this is the moment of truth. What could they possibly be thinking right now?

"What???" Josh says in disbelief.

Emma simply says "Ewwww."

And my first thought is, this definitely isn't going to work. Fuck. This was a mistake.

The arousal that had been building for days, and had peaked with my daughter's first contact with my genitals a moment ago, is already fleeting. I can feel it leaving my body.

Courtney, on the other hand, doesn't seem too concerned. Weirdly, she seems less nervous now than a few minutes ago, and instead seems ready to take control of the situation. She releases my cock from her hand and confidently tells her two kids. "Here, let's move to the living room so we can explain."

She takes my hand and leads me to the adjacent room. For a second, I contemplate stopping to pick up my pile of clothes that are now sitting on the kitchen floor, but I decide to leave them behind, along with the beer I was currently drinking. Geoff also starts walking towards the living room, but Josh and Emma remain standing in place in the kitchen, as they haven't moved an inch and are probably still in shock. But then their dad tells them somewhat sternly, "Come on, just follow your mother and hear her out. That's all we're asking."

This apparently works, as the two kids start apprehensively walking over to where Courtney and I now are, right in front of their big sectional couch in the living room. Geoff waits for his two kids to finally make their way in, and then fills in behind them.

"Have a seat." Courtney suggests to Emma and Josh, and the two kids do as they're told and plop down on the big, soft, couch.

"Look. We'll keep this really simple." Their mom tells them in a more sympathetic and accommodating tone. "We won't ever make you do something you don't wanna do. We love you, and all we want is for you guys to be happy, so we're just going to show you a little bit of what this could be like." And then she concludes by softly saying, "That's all this is."

My daughter then walks directly over to her son, takes his two hands and helps him stand up from the couch. And then without hesitation, she grabs the t-shirt he's wearing and quickly lifts it up. Josh raises his arms into the air to facilitate the removal of his shirt, while simultaneously looking over at his sister with an expression of 'what the fuck is happening'. But he doesn't do anything to stop his mom, when clearly he could if he wanted to.

The shirt comes off, and Courtney wastes no time in heading next for her son's pants. She makes quick work undoing his belt buckle, before immediately unzipping his fly and pulling everything down, including his underwear. My grandson's cock comes springing out. Not only is he clearly aroused, but he's completely rock hard. I hear Courtney softly say, "Oh my god." before wasting no time by crouching down and quickly engulfing her son's penis into her mouth. It's now crystal clear my daughter's plan is not to ask for any sort of permission, but rather to just plow full speed ahead and put the onus on her son to stop her.

Immediately after having his cock taken in by his completely naked mother, Josh instinctively lunges his upper body forward and grunts while lightly grabbing his mom's head with both his hands. His face is in a state of complete shock and disbelief, as I'm sure this is all happening alarmingly fast for him. But for those of us getting to watch the spectacle, it's eminently fascinating. We're all getting to witness an 18-year-old boy's first ever sexual experience, and it's in a situation I'm sure he never could've imagined.

Included in these witnesses is Emma, who is now unabashedly staring at her mom sucking the dick of her own brother. I look over and see my granddaughter's mouth is hanging completely open, I'm sure totally engrossed in what is happening and completely unaware of how blatantly she's gawking at it all.

And now that she has everyone's full attention, Courtney starts really going to town on Josh's cock. She has her right hand grasping his shaft, while her left hand is firmly holding her son's ass, keeping his pelvis from moving too far away as she furiously bobs forward and back on his penis. There are audible slurping sounds coming from the action, matched only by these faint moans Josh is letting out in rhythm to each thrust of his mom's head.

It seemed like initially, Josh was pretty shell-shocked at the beginning of his first blow job. But now that he's had a few moments to get used to it, I can tell my grandson is starting to settle in and really savor the experience. His moans are picking up in intensity, and I even notice his hips are starting to subtly thrust forward independently of his mom's head movements. Josh is basically face-fucking his own mother right now, and he seems to be loving every second of it.

At this point, my grandson's facial expression has transitioned into one of extreme concentration and determination. I can see his eyes darting around, splitting their time between looking at the top of his mom's head, and looking at all of us as we watch him perform. He seems unaffected by having an audience though, as his moans keep getting louder and louder, and he keeps getting more and more aggressive with the thrusts of his cock. Eventually, this pattern of escalation gets broken by a desperate declaration.

"Mom! You're gonna make me cum!" He yells out.

With that cue, Geoff swoops right in next to the two of them, and quietly but clearly instructs his wife, "Make sure we can all see it."

Courtney gives her son a couple of final slurps, before pulling her head back and switching to just violently jerking his cock with her right hand. She quickly brushes the hair out of her own face, opens her mouth, and then sticks her tongue out to where it's an inch in front of the tip of his penis. Emma continues to watch as if she's never seen anything so captivating in her life, and while her mouth is still hanging open, she now has her hand covering it, almost as if she's slow-motion gasping at what's unfolding.

And who could blame her, as this whole scene is pretty unbelievable. Courtney has been working so hard, showing off the incredible oral skills her husband and I have enjoyed countless times. Geoff has his front row seat, I'm sure eagerly anticipating the orgasmic explosion due any second. Emma, hopped up on White Claws, is witnessing a spectacle that she'll remember for the rest of her life. And of course there's Josh, who now has a look of sheer panic on his face, I'm sure because he's feeling something so powerful physically, but also so confusing mentally, that it wouldn't surprise me if his brain just up and started malfunctioning.

And then it starts happening. My grandson's cum starts shooting out of his peehole and right into his mother's mouth. Squirt after squirt, Josh is unloading some seriously thick, white, ropes of semen as he starts grunting like a goddamn caveman. Courtney follows her husband's instructions to a T, as she makes sure there's plenty of distance for us to clearly see every spray of jizz fly though the air before landing in the back of her throat.

As mesmerized as I am with the image of my grandson shooting sperm into his mom's open mouth, I think I'm even more intrigued in gauging Emma's reaction to this grand finale. My granddaughter's hand is still covering her own mouth, but now her eyes are as wide as saucers. I can see her lips moving ever so slightly, almost as if she's silently muttering something to herself, but it's too quiet for anyone else to hear.

Meanwhile, her brother is just about done having what I'm sure is the most intense orgasm of his young life. Courtney has moved her tongue right below the tip of Josh's cock so she can catch his last few dribbles of cum. Once it appears he's completely spent, she finally releases her hand from his shaft and his penis flops down in exhaustion. Josh himself falls back onto the couch, I'm sure every bit as tired as his cock, while still carrying a look of total disbelief.

Once he's sitting, Courtney finishes removing her son's pants and underwear that had previously been down by his ankles. But as she slides his remaining clothing off, finally freeing his legs, I can't help but notice that my grandson now seems totally embarrassed. He's sitting completely naked on the couch, but he has his two hands positioned to cover his crotch, as if he's trying to hide his penis from view. It seems a little pointless after what we all just witnessed, but who knows what's going through that 18-year-old mind of his.

No one has said a word, as I think we're all still in shock at how quickly everything progressed, but then of all places, we hear Emma make a quiet comment. She says while practically whispering, "Oh my word that was intense."

Josh sheepishly looks over at his sister, still covering his cock and balls, and apologetically says, "Sorry."

Emma looks right back at him and responds, "For what?"

Her brother shakes his head and sheepishly answers, "I don't know."

The whole scene is pretty surreal, partly because as I look at the five of us, we now have four completely naked people, and then there's Emma with all of her clothes on. But it's almost as if Geoff can read my mind, because as soon as I think that, I see Emma's father stand up and start slowly walking towards her. As I see this, my heart rate picks up instantly. I am so fucking excited to see what happens next.