Destined for Algeria Ch. 13

Story Info
Chapter 13
10.7k words
4.86
1.8k
00

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ally. What the fuck is she doing here?" Tess screamed out.

Ingrid approached Tess and answered the question on his behalf. "Ow, don't be like that sweetie. You should be pleased to see me." She smiled patronisingly. "After all, it was my money who saved that cute little ass of yours."

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Tess repeated, momentarily glaring in Ally's direction, then back to Ingrid, who'd now arrived at Tess's side but continued to walk around the back of her.

"I really approve of the outfit." Ingrid said, "That belt gives you such a waistline, I'd almost forgotten about your enviable curves." Ingrid now stood behind Tess, continuing with her commentary, "I'm surprised that you're still wearing my shorts, I thought they would have given in to these two babies and ripped open by now."

Tess turned quickly to see Ingrid's resin cuffed hands, lunge two open palms towards her behind, only missing her by a whisker where Tess managed to twist out of her way.

"Oooh. Look at that sexy chain behind you." Ingrid said, referring to the three foot length hanging down from her waist belt. "It's like a Lion's tail."

"What the hell is going on here?" Tess shouted turning her head from Ally to Ingrid. "What is that shit around your wrists?" Tess continued to hold centre stage by shouting at Ally, "YOU'VE FUCKING SET ME UP!"

This alerted Ally to step in and calm things down, "Let's not jump to any conclusions here. No one has been set up."

Ingrid disagreed, with sarcasm, "No one has been set up, that is if you can pretend that we are looking at the crashing waves on a sandy beach in Algiers."

"Ingrid! Enough!" Ally snapped.

"Sorry Sir." Ingrid replied, standing up straight, introducing the rule of respect into her mind game of training Tess.

Ally initially frowned at the idea of being called Sir but let the comment pass for now, hoping to later correct her.

"Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Tess called out again.

"Allow me to explain." Ingrid began, "You see, when we separated on the boat, Mr Ally, came looking for me and thankfully brought me here for, shall we say, safe keeping. We then came up with a plan together, where I get my husband to send me the money to buy you from the clutches of Gus."

Tess looked at Ally who held a poker face. With the knowledge of Ingrid's intentions about getting inside Tess's head, Ally listened and wondered what bullshit would be coming out of her mouth next.

Ingrid pointed her two index fingers towards Ally. "My husband Kristofer, back in Norway is paying Mr Ally here, money to keep me safe until I can get home."

"Baby?" Tess asked, turning to Ally for confirmation, clearly still frightened.

Not quite true, but for the purposes of Ingrid's game, her story does decriminalise me, he thought.

"It's true." He said, "That's where the money came from."

Ingrid held up her cuffed wrists to show Tess, "I'm only wearing these because Mr Ally has a vested interest in keeping me here, until he gets paid himself."

With wide eyes, Tess shook her head towards Ingrid in disbelief.

Ingrid summarised, "In short, I bought you from Gus." She said pointing to Tess, then turning back to Ally, "And my husband is buying my safe return from Mr Ally."

"Babes?" Tess frowned at Ally.

He could think of no other reasonable explanation, so without thought, he agreed by simply nodding his head.

"So until Mr Ally gets his money, he owns me." Ingrid told Tess, "Isn't that right Sir?"

Not keen on all this Mr Ally Sir bullshit, he replied. "That's right." Knowing that she must have a plan. He hesitated before continuing, in a non convincing voice, "Mistress Ingrid."

"FUCK OFF ALLY!" Tess shouted, drawing a stern look from Ingrid as she quickly approached once again.

Tess felt two hands side by side, grab her belt from behind, followed by Ingrid's chin landing painfully on her shoulder.

"You are going to have to learn some respect towards your superiors!" Ingrid told her.

Tess ignored her comment and called over to Ally, who stood by, doing nothing useful to help "Ally, come on. Get me out of this." She insisted, rattling the single link chains at her wrists.

Before Ally could speak, Ingrid continued. "Oh he has every intention of getting you out of those dear, but the rules are, that your freedom has to be jointly agreed by both of your superiors first."

Tess tried to twist herself away from Ingrid's perch over her shoulder, calling out to Ally once again for help.

Ingrid held the rigid steel belt tightly. "You see. I own you." She announced from behind Tess's head.

Tess could only fear the worse and responded with a kind of spitting sound from the back of her mouth. Why would Ally be doing this to her? She asked herself.

"It was my money that bought you from Gus, which means that you belong to me now!" Ingrid declared. "And the sooner you start respecting your new owner, the sooner I'll arrange for your release. Understand?"

Disgusted at the concept, Tess bent her knees slightly and spun sharply around to pull herself free of Ingrid's grip.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" she said, standing face to face with her acclaimed new superior.

"Let me warn you." Ingrid told her, "Every breach of discipline earns you extra time in those shackles. I know Mr Ally would be glad to set you free right now but personally, I don't think you're ready."

"FUCK YOU!" Tess spat out into Ingrid's face. She turned to walk away but Ingrid caught hold of the three foot chain hanging down from behind her belt and held her back.

Tess firstly responded by kneeling to the ground, then rolling over onto her side and eventually laying on her back, dragging Ingrid closer to her as she did.

With her shackled ankles pressed together Tess kicked both feet in Ingrid's direction, aiming for her stomach, in order to inflict pain, out of spite, rather than revenge.

Her efforts failed. Ingrid managed to dodge out of the way of her attackers heals, dropping the chain to the ground in retreat.

"As I thought." Ingrid said. "For my own protection, my safety is going to have to be at the detriment of your freedom. Even if I was to consider any slight amount of sympathy towards you and your release, you've just confirmed that I need to be keeping you restrained. That little manoeuvre just assured you a few more days in those shackles."

"ALLY!" Tess screamed.

"An outburst like that will earn you a couple more days!" Ingrid responded. "DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE IT A WHOLE WEEK. OR MAYBE TWO?"

Seeing the situation worsening, Ally decided to intervene. "TESS!" he shouted.

The two girls remained quiet. Tess rolled over to her knees and stood as Ally walked over to them.

Grasping Tess by her shoulders and talking into her face, he gave her a stark warning, "If you don't be quiet, you'll be cuffed up like this for a long time."

"Ally! Don't listen to her. Get these things off me now!" Tess protested.

"Another outburst. That definitely deserves a week!" Ingrid added, much to the disbelief of Tess's hearing. "We may as well just go for a Month."

"QUIET!" Ally shouted at Tess before she had chance to react. "Don't say another word!"

If looks could kill, Ingrid would have been no longer with us.

Tess struggled to bite her tongue as she held on to the steam building up inside her.

Ally looked her in the eye and warned her again. "Don't say another word or she'll just keep adding days on."

Feeling separated, lonely and betrayed, Tess had no option other than rescaling her emotions from those of anger into the comforting release of tears.

"Why?" she asked, walking her body into Ally's in the hope of a reassuring hug from him.

He put his arms around Tess and called over to Ingrid. "That's enough for now."

"I love you baby. Why are you agreeing to this?" Tess sobbed.

Ally felt guilty about not jumping to her help earlier.

"Just play by the rules and we'll get you free in no time." He lied.

"What do you mean? Rules?" she asked.

"Mr Ally is right." Ingrid interrupted. "The rules are simple. Do something wrong and you'll be punished. Do something good and you'll be rewarded."

"What does she mean?" Tess asked.

"I mean." Ingrid continued. "If you lash out verbally or physically then your time as you are will be extended. Failure to carry out an order or leaving a mess behind you, also constitutes extra time. On the other hand, successfully completing chores or positive sexual acts, could reduce your time, depending on the scale of enthusiasm you portray."

"For example." Ally interrupted, "Your mistress Ingrid here, will deduct two days for sexually satisfying me, or three days for satisfying her." Ingrid and Ally stared at each other. "Isn't that right?"

Ingrid had no option other than to agree with Ally's conditions. "That's right." She said, "And from now on you will address me as Mistress and you will address Mr Ally as."

"Baby." Ally cut Ingrid off before she went too far and committed Tess to calling him Sir." "I'm fine with you calling me Baby."

Ingrid clearly wasn't hiding her disappointment at Ally's interruptions to the rules of her training game, but couldn't contest his overruling authority.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll get used to it." Ally said, patronisingly cuddling and kissing her head. "It's a closed regime inside these walls, with rules that you're going to be abiding by and rules where I'm going to be the judge."

"I don't want to." she sniffled. "Please Ally. I've had enough of this."

"When you were in the custody of Gus, you promised to repay me in whatever way I wanted if I got you out of there. Well these rules are what I want. Stick to me like glue, do exactly as you are told and I'll keep Ingrid from racking up more time against you." He told her.

Unable to disagree with her promise of paying him back in kind, Tess knew she'd be safest with Ally's arms around her rather than in the clutches of that cunning bitch Ingrid.

"Promise you'll look after me?" She asked.

"Promise." He replied with another kiss to her head. "Here, let me show you around." Ally offered.

She wiped her tears on his t-shirt and glanced around.

The high, fortified walls assured her of privacy from any on looking outside world. Tess caught sight of the wide wooden post in the middle of the courtyard holding the flagpole and thought nothing more of it.

Ally walked her in through the door of the main building so she could see the two rooms inside.

"This is what's left of the main building." He began, "As you can see, the upper floorboards are long gone but the stone steps are still standing. The roof has a few leaks as you may guess by the amount of buckets there are but it's ok because it rarely rains here. This will be our bed." He stopped talking when he saw Tess staring at the open ankle cuffs on the table.

"You told me that those were to make a model cast out of." She reminded him from when she'd seen them in the box in the back of his van in Wales.

"I am." He lied, "I mean, I was, but now I have to use them on Ingrid."

"What for?" Tess asked.

"If I go out, they are to stop her running away, when I sleep, or generally for whenever I think she needs them." He told her. "If you can think of any other reason why I should put them on her, then just let me know. You might even be able to bargain with her for a little decrease in time before your release day. Which currently stands at five days."

"You're not serious about that are you?" she asked. "I know I promised to pay you back for getting me away from Gus but don't you think this is a little bit too much."

"We're deadly serious." He told her. "I'm allowing Ingrid's game rules because I need some kind of assurance of your loyalties and commitment in recompense for all the running around and hassle you've caused. You at least owe me for that."

She looked down at her wrists and snatched at her chains in disgust. "Well if I promise not to hurt anybody, can I at least have my hands back please?"

"Soon enough." He said, "But I will need some more hacksaw blades to cut through that metal."

Looking at the two short chains, he noticed how they were made from a single oblong chain link, each connected to a half link, welded to the belt, with opposing half links welded to each cuff.

"So what will you do?" she asked.

Studying the single whole links, he could think of no reason why he couldn't remove and substitute them for padlocks.

"I bought these chains when I bought you from Gus and I'm taking quite a fancy to them now." He replied, with a smirk on his face. "I'll get some hacksaw blades another time."

"There's your excuse." Tess suggested. "If you have to go out for some saw blades, then..."

Ally smiled and looked at the leg shackles on the table, understanding exactly that Tess's conversation was heading in the direction of Ingrid needing to be shackled too. "And if I leave you the keys, then maybe you can work something out between the two of you. Right?" he asked.

"Work something out like what?" Tess asked.

"It's too late in the day to be shopping for hardware like saw blades. I'll go out in the morning and get some." Ally replied.

Being aware of the diminishing light, Tess understood and accepted that without the tools to remove them, the manacles would have to remain about her for at least the duration of another night. She hoped that by tomorrow he'd at least be able to free her hands as she'd requested.

Tess nodded an understanding smile. "Tomorrow then yes?" she confirmed.

"If you behave and make it up to me tonight." He teased.

Tess bargained in return. "I'll make it up to you when you get back with the hacksaw blades. Deal?"

Ally stood behind her and momentarily wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"I'll look forward to it." He said, "Come on; let me show you the rest of this place."

Tess followed behind. She had learned to walk painlessly with her ankles shackled by consciously adjusting her stride to just short of the chain's reach. This, together with the low, wide rim of her boots holding the shackles high enough away from her anklebone, prevented any bruising.

Ally led the way out of the main building and into the first outhouse, through the wooden doors.

"Not much of a bathroom but there's a sit down toilet if you can stand the smell." He pointed out.

Tess looked around the dark, stinking room, to see nothing other than an ancient lever operated water pump, standing over a bucket, next to an old tin bath. The only pleasing sight to catch her eye, came in the form of a bulk pack of pink toilet paper stacked against one of the walls.

"Don't worry, I'll have this place fixed up in a couple of weeks." He assured her, reacting to the look of disappointment on her face.

Back out in the courtyard, Ally walked her over to the bared gates of the second outhouse.

"This was built to be an ammunition store." He told her. "Hence the bared gates."

Tess looked how the keys swung from the lock when he pulled the furthest gate open and stepped inside.

The sight of the blanket laying on the huge stone slab, in the dugout of the back wall, made her hesitant to follow him.

"If you come in here, I'll tell you a secret?" he said, holding out his hand to welcome her through the gates.

Slowly but reluctantly she shuffled her way into the single story building, making sure to keep herself between Ally and the exit for piece of mind.

Leaning over, in a childlike manner, he whispered the privileged information into her ear. "This is Ingrid's room."

Silently overjoyed, she confirmed, "And we're together in the main house. Right?"

"Of course we are." He smiled. "I just have to feed your warden bitch before we lock her up for the night and then we can have the evening together in peace, without you two fighting."

He left Tess to wander around and walked over to his van to take the rest of the junk food to Ingrid, who now resided out of sight, in the main building.

"It's getting late and I need to talk with Tess." He said to Ingrid, "So I'm going to need you to leave us alone and stop scaring the hell out of her. The poor thing."

"Sure. No problem." Ingrid replied. "Try not to relieve her of too much time for pleasuring you, we need to keep her goal of release at no shorter than three days."

"Why three days?" Ally asked.

"Because that undiscussed rule of her time being reduced by three days for pleasuring me, may become her mission if she only has three days left in chains." Ingrid explained.

She turned to Ally and touched to collars of his shirt with her resin-cuffed hands, staring seductively into his eyes, "Pleasuring me is your job isn't it?"

"Hu." Ally laughed, "Not in front of Tess." He replied, "You can play this game however you want but I don't want her to lose trust in me."

"Very true." Ingrid agreed. "Leave the bitching to me."

Ingrid sat on the bed and stuffed her face with the delights of everything presented before her. Between mouthfuls she asked, "Am I to assume that the three of us are not spending the night together in here?"

Ally smiled at the thought. "Sorry. You're out in the ammunition store tonight I'm afraid."

Ingrid nodded in agreeance whilst happily chomping away at the food with both hands rigidly moulded together in front of her mouth.

Ally took the leg cuffs out of the main building with him and walked towards the back of his van. With much appreciation of the ease of access, he unscrewed the spare wheel, complete with its inflated tyre, from its mounting point on the side and bounced it down onto the ground. With the leg cuffs in hand, he collected, from inside the back of his van, as many extra blankets or soft items he could find and tucked them under his arm. Using his free hand, he rolled the spare wheel along side him as he carried everything else up to the old ammunition store where he was able to lay out the soft furnishings onto the large stone slab in the dugout of the wall at the back.

The stone slab had served as a wide enough bed base for Ally and Ingrid in the past, but with Ally now commandeering the mattress for himself, he needed some sort of compromise for Ingrid to sleep on.

The design pattern of the spare alloy wheel had enough room to accommodate a chain and padlock between the few wide spokes radiating out from its hub in the middle to the rim where it sealed with the tyre. Ally decided against using the padlock and opened one side of the leg cuffs to test its fit through one of the gaps between the spokes. By rotating it around and bringing the teeth of the cuff back through into the ratchet of its own lock, he secured it to the wheel with a series of familiar sounding clicks, creating his modern take on a medieval ball and chain.

In conjunction with the locked gates, this would not only deter, but also prevent Ingrid from escaping throughout the night, whilst still allowing enough freedom of movement for her to turn over in her sleep.

The noise of the cuff closing attracted the attention of Tess who had been roaming around the courtyard, alone and confused, in particular about where her boyfriend's loyalties lie.

Her presence, announced by the jangle of her own leg chain received a greeting from Ally who deduced that it must be Ingrid using the hand operated water pump in the outhouse next door.

"What's that?" Tess asked.

"It's to prevent our friend from getting too far if she walks out of the gates tonight." He told her. "Come on, let's get inside before it gets too dark."

Tess shuffled with Ally back to the main building, avoiding face to face contact with Ingrid who remained hidden out of view behind the two closed wooden doors of the smelly middle outhouse.

Once inside the larger building, before the sunlight faded completely, Ally left Tess alone once more, so that he could turn his attention towards getting Ingrid secured behind the gates of the old ammunition store for the night.