Destined for Algeria Ch. 16

Story Info
Chapter 16.
7.3k words
4.75
1.4k
1
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his pocket, he pulled out the throw away phone he'd bought for himself and had been using to talk to Gus on their previous encounters.

"There's something wrong about this." He said. "I hope you're right."

A couple of beeps later and Ingrid could clearly hear the ringtone pressing into Ally's ear.

"Wait?" she blurted out before the line connected, "Don't mention me will you?"

"My my." The horrific, familiar African accent of Gus answered into the silence of the desert. "How is your lovely wife to be?"

"Good thanks." Ally replied like they were best of business partners. "All good."

"What can I do for you?" Ingrid heard Gus ask. "You're not looking for another one are you? I'm still hunting down my own bitch."

Pacing around the room, Ally looked up from the floor to see Ingrid's cuffed hands raised to her mouth with her right index finger vertically bisecting the middle of her lips.

Ally shook his head towards Ingrid, in acknowledgement of his secrecy about her presence, before laughing back down the phone to Gus. "Still no luck with that one then?" he asked, walking closer to Ingrid so that she could hear more clearly, as this concerned her.

"No." Gus replied "Her house has been burned to the ground and her husband is on the run so she won't be going back there in a hurry but I've still got guys out there looking."

Watching Ingrid's trembling fingers as her legs gave way to sitting on the bed, made Ally feel sick to his stomach.

"Some people say it's a small world." Ally said, much to Ingrid's disgust at the relevance of his cliché. "Do you think you'll find her?"

"If I live for another sixty years, then I'll be looking for her for those sixty years." Gus replied. "But that's non of your concern. What's going on with you?"

"I'm ringing for a favour about Tess." Ally said, "Being as you are the only person who knows about out existence and our situation, I was wondering if you might know somebody who might be able to get her an identity so that we can possibly get married?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha." Ingrid heard loudly through the receiver. "You really are a soppy bastard aren't you? Ha ha ha."

"Is that a good thing?" Ally asked.

"It's a shame we didn't meet under different circumstances." Gus replied. "My staff here took pity on you two. And I regret making you pay for your wife back. It was a time of high stress and I'm sorry."

"Understandably." Ally pretended to agree, concentrating on the sight before him of Ingrid's dismay, sitting on the bed.

"Leave it with me. I guess we all owe you one." Gus said. "Tell your wife that Sophia has been asking after her and that if she remembers anything about that woman she met on the boat, to get in touch."

"Thanks. Will do." Ally answered, looking into Ingrid's terrified eyes. "Tell Sophia that she can message Tess on this number if she wants."

"Will do." Gus confirmed. "Talk to you soon."

"Cheers. Bye" Ally rung off.

Looking at his phone screen to check that the call had ended, he sat next to the distraught Ingrid and cuddled her quivering shoulders, allowing her the release to begin sobbing because of the shocking revelation she wasn't supposed to know about.

Ally held her tightly and focused his eyes around the room over her shoulder as she shook uncontrollably.

The mound of contractors tool bags at the bottom of the stairs made Ally wonder if there could be a saw which would enable him to give Ingrid some light relief from her restraints, to ease her trauma.

The reappearance of Tess gave him the opportunity to leave Ingrid in her company and go rummaging through the tools belonging to the roofing contractors.

Returning soon after, armed with a metal hacksaw, he sat at the foot of the bed where Ingrid lay down, cuddling Tess.

Both girls looked down to see Ally cutting through Ingrid's first ankle cuff but soon turned their heads back to each other to continue their embrace.

Through her tears, Ally could make out Ingrid's interpretation of events, making him feel slightly more responsible, with every word she said.

Once through the first ankle cuff and without thanks, he moved her leg to gain access to her second cuff.

After ten minutes of sweat building motion, Ally finally removed the cuffs and dropped them to the ground.

Ingrid had calmed down in time to appreciate the benefit from this small release of her feet.

The two girls sat up on the side of the bed next to each other and looked down at Ingrid's ankles.

"Thank you." Ingrid whimpered.

Ally wiped the metal filings from the warm blade with his fingers, not knowing how to deliver the encore of bad news to Ingrid.

"That's ok." He began. "I'm sorry but this blade will just clog up and go blunt in an instant if I try and cut through that resin around your wrists."

His statement sounded convincing and grabbed both women's attention.

"I'll pick up something in the morning that will cut you free." He reassured her.

Ingrid's puppy dog face looked at Tess, then Ally and back down to Tess's waist again.

"Well what about cutting these?" Ingrid asked, touching one of the single links, bonding Tess's wrists to her waist belt. "You've got enough padlocks to replace them haven't you?"

Having been paid, caught up in a moment of guilty emotions, Ally looked at the nodding head of Tess, and agreed with Ingrid's request. He reached the saw forward and twisted Tess's elbow out of the way, far enough to assist him to provide stability to the chain link as he began cutting.

The first side of the link proved to be the easiest, but with perseverance and a dirty metallic mess of steel filings on the bed, the link eventually bent open and fell apart.

Tess's hand went straight up to comb the annoying straggling strands of hair from her face.

"Oh my god." She said, still running her fingers through the matted mess. "At last I can clean my teeth and wash these stinking fucking armpits."

Ingrid smiled at what she considered to be her own achievement, daring not to disturb Ally who concentrated on positioning Tess's other elbow so that he could tackle the opposite chain link.

By the time the second link broke free, darkness had fully set in and their eyes had become accustomed to seeing in the moonlight through the glassless window frames. Tess took this opportunity to raise her other arm up and join its partner to help with the detangling of her hair. Excusing the current situation of Ingrid loosing her home, the two girls still felt like celebrating.

"Stand up." Ally said. "I need to wipe this mess of the bed before it becomes ingrained in."

Elated, Tess leapt to her feet, flapping her arms around, loving the newfound freedom at the long awaited release of her wrists. She Hugged Ingrid who now stood next to her and watched Ally cleaning up after himself by the power of flashlight from the phone in his hand.

"Back in a minute." Tess said.

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to run very far, Ally let her disappear, listening to the wooden doors of the middle outhouse clatter and the sound of the lever pumping water next door.

"Sorry about your home." He said to Ingrid.

"Not your fault." She reminded him. "I just hope Kristofer is ok."

Ally didn't want to tell her about the message he'd received at the same time as the notification of monies being transferred, saying 'Keep the bitch'.

Seeing her hands touching the collar around her neck, pre-empted Ally of her next request.

"Sorry. I'll take that off you first thing in the morning, I just need you to wear it for one more night." He apologised.

Tess came back in to join them, silhouetted by the brightest of moonlighting, they could see her clearly licking her lips.

Ally walked over to a work surface in the kitchen and picked up one of the three padlocks he owned, clicking it open as he returned to the on looking ladies.

"Time for bed." He announced, placing the keys in his pocket.

"But I want to party." Tess said.

Ally laughed and guided her to join Ingrid who already lay on top of the bedding.

"Remember your promise?" he said, ordering her to lay down at the side of Ingrid.

With their eyes now fully adjusted to the dark, everyone could see Ally take hold of the six foot collar chain and thread it through the wooden slats of the bed's headboard.

Once through, he pulled the end down to meet the padlock in his hand.

Hooking the shackle through the 'D' ring welded to Tess's left wrist cuff, he proceeded to pass it through the end chain link and through the matching 'D' ring on her right wrist cuff.

Now in a similar position to Ingrid with her hands cuffed in front of her, she still felt freer than she had for the last few days with her hands locked to her waist belt.

The click of the lock signalled the end of any chance of celebration for Tess.

Or so she thought.

With Ally's departure, Tess and Ingrid's hands found each other's but the two of them remained silent until they heard the sound of the camper van's door closing.

"It fucking worked." Tess said, ruffling her fingers in the grip of Ingrid's.

Equally excited, Ingrid kissed Tess on the lips and replied, "I fucking know it did."

Ingrid tried to put her cuffed arms over Tess's head to cuddle her but found that the chain leading up to the headboard wouldn't allow it.

"Hang on." Ingrid said, "Plan B."

Pulling the collar chain through the slats of the headboard, she reached down as far as she could, to pass Tess's feet through her arms and draw her cuffs up around the back of Tess, to cuddle her.

With Tess's arms pulled above her head, up against the headboard, Ingrid worked her way back up Tess's body, stopping at her bum to admire the gift she'd been genetically destined to possess through nature since birth.

"I want one of these." Ingrid joked, "It's so much more shapely and rounded than mine." She took the time to explore every contour with her fingertips before continuing her journey up the shuffling body, passed Tess's waist belt chain, until her hands reached the top of Tess's shoulders.

Tess kept her hands out of the way, above her head. "Thank you." She giggled, returning the gentle peck on Ingrid's lips.

"You smell sweet, like bubble gum." Ingrid laughed.

"I know. Its Ally's toothpaste, I found it in his washbag." Tess replied, "Lovely isn't it?"

"Breath on me, let me have another sniff." Ingrid asked, pulling herself tightly into Tess's chest.

The girls laughed and lay secretly addicted to each other, cheek to cheek on the same pillow for a few seconds before Ingrid made an advance by slipping her knee between the barrier of Tess's Thighs. Once breached, she wrapped her un-cuffed legs around the bare flesh, pressing Tess's lowest leg into the mattress and insinuating a humping manoeuver against her limb as she rolled her underneath.

Now firmly on top, Ingrid pushed her own thigh into the middle of Tess's legs and lowered her chest so that both girl's nipples agitated each other's through their clothes as Ingrid's dry humping grew faster.

This forceful up and down motion, not only succeeded in stimulating Tess's groin and chest but also her head, making it difficult to refuse Ingrid's advances. Her lips now hung dangerously closely above Tess's.

"You even smell beautiful." Ingrid whispered.

Ingrid's exhale from her compliment, lingered like a sensational breeze over Tess's face prior to their inevitable defining moment where electricity tingled through their connected lips. The magical softness of Ingrid's gentle touch proved to be short lived when she raised her head slightly to speak.

"What are you doing?" Tess's asked, tempting Ingrid with her sugar-fruit scented voice once again.

"Oh my beautiful little sweetshop." Ingrid groaned, absorbing the addictive taste of Tess's breathing. "Did you feel like this with Sofia?"

Tess shook her head slightly. "Sofia gave me no choice. She was showering me and had to touch me."

"So now you have a choice?" Ingrid replied.

Tess rattled the slack of the chain, through slats of the headboard, to bring her joined hands down to the back of Ingrid's head.

Ingrid ignored the thud where Tess's carelessness had allowed the cumbersome padlock to bump her, through her hair and willingly authorised the re-joining of their lips as Tess pulled her closer again. This time she felt the wrath of Tess's enviably long tongue, lashing the inside of her mouth in a frenzy as though limited in time to prove her ability. The increased breathing through their noses grew louder once Ingrid gave a little in return to show her appreciation. She began rocking her hips once more, to stimulate the two of them, wishing her hands were free to remove the clothes and ravish this poor innocent girl below her.

Standing on the step of the motorhome, about to enter, Ally stopped and looked around at the site which stood derelict in the night but still plentifully moonlit for him to ponder what the finished project would look like.

Stepping back down onto the ground again, he pushed the motorhome door closed, behind him and walked over to the side of the makings of his dugout dungeon. Excited, he imagined the mound of randomly shaped brick size rocks, cemented together all around the sides of the rectangular hole beneath him, forming the walls, which would support the earth at the sides and the roof slabs on top.

He reasoned with thoughts about excuses he could use to ask for various, random anchor points to be mortar fixed in place, at ankle and head height. How could he justify requesting solid rings of steel to stick out from the walls in various different places? Could he say he wanted them for growing plants or to hang a hammock from? Even tethering a dog wouldn't be feasibly convincing enough.

Saved by the internet on his phone, he found an almost instant result when he discovered that the law on gas cylinder storage requires them to be chained or strapped to a wall. Proud of himself for finding this excuse, he took a screenshot of an image to show the building contractors what and why he would be requesting such unusual extras to be built in.

The picture on his phone of a chains and not tethering rings made him wonder about the option of cementing a length of chain behind the bricks, and allowing the ends to hang down through the joints at the corners of the bricks. Another idea came to him when he considered using the chain of the ankle cuffs he'd just removed from Ingrid's legs. What if he were to have the contractors build the wall with the broken cuff behind it and the chain hanging through to the front.

Needing the cut open cuffs in his hand to size the length of chain for practicality, he headed towards the main building where he'd left the two girls.

"MMMMAAHHH" screamed Tess, twisting her head from under Ingrid's and staring up at Ally, who stood at the side of the bed, looking down at them.

"Well well." Ally said, seeing that he'd been spotted. "I knew there was something going on between you two."

"Ally." Tess said.

He always thought he would be tempted by a threesome but an unexpected disgust inside caused by the sight of this cunning bitch Ingrid, on top of his wife to be, churned his stomach. Confirmation of Ingrid steeling Tess's affection from under his nose filled him with rage rather than lust.

His agreeance with Tess to get rid of Ingrid multiplied tenfold, urging him to get her away from his property in more ways than one.

"No no. You two carry on." He said, hiding his hatred by turning to walk around the bottom of the bed. "Don't let me stop you."

"It's not what you think." Tess pleaded like a woman caught cheating.

"Ally" Ingrid echoed. "We were just celebrating. That's all."

Relentless of the darkness, he could clearly see the guilt and concern on the two girls faces, confirming that they knew they had done wrong. "Just how did you two think I'd react to finding out about your love affair?" he asked, clearly showing his jealousy.

"Well." Ingrid said, turning her head towards Tess and gaining eye contact.

"You can always join us." Tess smiled with wide-open seductive eyes.

"There doesn't look to be enough room in there between the two of you." He pointed out with sarcasm, trying to hide his disappointment of being jilted by Tess for this other woman.

Tess lifted her cuffed arms up towards the headboard and began wriggling in the same way as she had during the process of Ingrid placing her arms up behind her back. Picking up on the hint, Ingrid lowered herself down the bed, over Tess's waist belt chain, far enough down for Tess to step from within her cuffed circle of arms and back up again to join Tess on the pillows.

"Do it again." Ally said, aiming his order in the direction of Ingrid.

Confused, Ingrid asked, "Do what again?"

"Kiss her again." Ally replied, more specifically this time.

Tess let out a nervous laugh. "No Babes. We were only messing about. Come over here and join us."

Ally ignored her request and repeated his order, "Go on. Start kissing again."

Both Tess and Ingrid looked towards the other, questioning if this would be the right thing to do, or could it be a trap to get them in deeper trouble.

Ally walked around the top of the bed and took out the keys for the padlock from his pocket. "I tell you what." He said, inserting a key and clicking the hasp open. "I'll make it a little easier for you." He then proceeded to pass the collar chain back through the headboard and draped it on the bed in front of Ingrid, then glared at Tess. "If you're able to succumb to this prostitute's temptations so easily then I'll simply have to agree with you and eliminate the competition."

Although her arms were free, Tess lay nervously next to Ingrid, on her back, listening to Ally's disappointment, with her hands clenched together at her stomach.

"So you can go if you want." Ally said to Ingrid, raging with envy because of her steeling his bride. He pointed towards the direction of the outer gates in a manner that told Ingrid that he wanted her to leave now, "You are free to go now. I'm not stopping you anymore."

Shocked and confused, Ingrid realised that she couldn't actually leave right now as she had no transport, she had her wrists moulded together with a re-formed resin necklace and a great big shiny collar and chain hanging around her neck. Not to mention where the hell would she go?

"But I can't." she replied, holding part of the chain from the bed, up in front of Ally.

"So why don't you ask your girlfriend to have that thing removed?" He suggested, knowing this to be the wishes of Tess.

Ingrid turned to Tess and gave her a moonlit frown.

"Tess." Ally said. "Do you want me to remove her collar so that she can go?"

Tess nodded.

"I can't hear you. Do you want me to remove her collar?"

"Yes. Of course I do." Tess replied.

Ally responded by walking towards the contractors tools at the bottom of the stone stairs. "Not a problem." He said, rummaging around in the dark, knowing from what he'd seen during daylight, that the items he needed were in there somewhere. He returned, holding a ratchet wrench and a pair of adjustable grips.

With his free hand, he picked up the padlock from the bed, complete with three keys and passed it to Ingrid. "Well if you're staying until morning then I want you to prove your loyalties to me." He told Ingrid.

Ingrid took possession of the padlock and asked, "How do you want me to do that?"

"I want you to lock her wrist together." He said.

"But she's only just got them free." Ingrid protested in defence of Tess.

"Tess." Ally called, reminding her of her promise if she wanted him to allow Ingrid to leave.

"It's ok." Tess replied, standing up from the bed.

"I can't." Ingrid told her, standing up herself, in front of Tess.