Destined for Algeria Ch. 17

Story Info
Chapter 17.
8.8k words
4.6
1.5k
1
0

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17.

"He's gone." Ingrid said, stating the obvious over the quietening sound of the motorbike disappearing into the distance. "Now where were we?" she asked referring to the last time they had been left alone in the same room.

Walking around Tess, she inspected her cuffed hands where she stood topless and helpless in the middle of the campervan. The feeling of power after being entrusted with the key to the lock securing Tess's wrists to the rear of her waist belt, gave her a satisfying and confident sense of responsibility.

Ingrid dragged her fingernails above the indentations surrounding the flesh at the top of Tess's thighs where the turned up hem of her constricting shorts encircled with noticeable tension. Beginning at the crease of Tess's thigh and bum cheek, Ingrid scraped her resin cuffed hands up and over the contours of Tess's enviable curves, hinting that they had unfinished business.

"I'm so jealous of this beauty." Ingrid said, marvelling at the shape of Tess's behind. "I want it."

"Well I'm afraid you can't have it." Tess contested, "Not after seeing how much we pissed Ally off last time he caught us." She twisted her shoulders and rattled the metal surrounding her wrists. "I know that our last moment of madness is getting you sent home, but look where it's got me."

Holding the single key to the padlock she'd been given for emergencies only, Ingrid walked around to the front of Tess and withdrew it from her pocket, with the intention of tempting her into an alternative of being locked in such a restrictive stance. "Maybe this will change your mind." Ingrid said, holding it up in front of her.

Although her mouth never opened, Tess's jaw still relaxed into a drop at the sight of the glinting silver pendant before her eyes, homing in on it like a hunter as it began to lower down between her legs.

"I've seen camels whose feet boast less than this." Ingrid joked, using the sharp triangular tip of the key to gently press against the distinguishable bulging mounds of Tess's tightly denim segmented crotch. Ingrid found pleasure in maximising the effect of tracing the pointed key up and down, creating tiny vibrations due to the texture of the cloth, which tingled as it tickled over both sensitive lips in turn.

"So what's it to be?" Ingrid asked, "Standing there with your chest open for abuse and your shoulders aching all day or would you like to sell your soul to the devil in front of you for the price of pleasure?"

Ingrid stopped teasing her with the key and placed it back in her pocket.

Taking hold of the front of Tess's waist belt, she initiated their intimacy by pulling Tess towards her.

"Un-cuff me then." Tess requested, inadvertently agreeing to Ingrid's demands.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Ingrid whispered, locking her gaze and moving her lips towards the girl in no position to haggle. "But it's my idea, so I get to go first."

Tess consented to a brief mushy kiss on the lips, turning her head away before Ingrid's tongue had chance to invade her mouth.

"I'll behave." Tess said, still requesting release but loosing hope after watching Ingrid abandon the key by pooling her skimpy shorts, together with her underwear onto the floor and stepping out of them in less than a second.

Using Tess's metal waist belt Ingrid guided her over to the 'L' shaped sofa and sat her in the corner. "I'm sure you will." She replied sitting and shimmying herself up the cushions away from Tess.

The smell of Ingrid's odorous scent did nothing to turn Tess on but she knew what would be required to satisfy her key-holder, and the sooner she got on with it, the quicker she could earn her freedom for the day.

She watched Ingrid's finger warming herself up between the inside of her own legs, hoping that she'd be doing most of the work for herself. Her wishes were soon destroyed by Ingrid's words, "I'm sure I'm going to taste much better than that horrible gloopy, salty cum of Ally's."

Tess leaned forward onto the sofa, landing purposefully between Ingrid's thighs, craning her neck up to position herself correctly.

With Ingrid's fingers holding her own lips apart, Tess held her breath and began flicking her tongue at Ingrid's visibly swollen target.

The deed took longer than expected but eventually the satisfaction of Ingrid's crying out, gave Tess the cue to relax her neck muscles and take a breather.

Tess soon rolled onto her side and lifted her upper body into a sitting position.

Ingrid stood, after her orgasm and reached for a tissue. "God I needed that." She complimented Tess.

"My pleasure." Tess lied, trying not to swallow anything lingering in her mouth. "Your turn partner."

Ingrid reached for her shorts on the floor and searched for the single key, "My pleasure too." She replied.

The sight of the shiny key relaxed Tess and made the taste in her mouth, all worthwhile. She twisted her body around so that her back allowed Ingrid easy access, wanting nothing to hinder her from unlocking the padlock of most inconvenience.

"You definitely earned this." Ingrid said, sliding the key in and out of the lock, twisting and pulling at the same time. "Ally gave me this just before he left and told me that I am to only use it in an emergency."

"We can make up an emergency." Tess joked, "Or we'll just put it back when we hear his bike coming."

"Yea. Course we can." Ingrid replied. "But I'm struggling here."

"How do you mean?" Tess asked, feeling every failed attempt that Ingrid had tried so far with the key, through the rigidity of her restraints.

"I mean I can't get it to turn."

"You must be able to. Are you sure you're using the right key?" Tess asked with concern.

"He only gave me this one." Ingrid replied.

"Keep trying." Tess said, looking over her shoulder.

"I am. But it's not working." Ingrid reluctantly announced.

"How do you know he gave you the right key?" Tess asked succumbing to Ally's potential of trickery.

"Well I don't." she replied, "Do you think he'd do that on purpose?

"YES!" Tess sighed loudly. "One hundred percent. Yes."

"Oh shit." Ingrid conceded.

"Give it to me, let me try." Tess asked.

Holding the key, she manipulated it around to face the right direction towards the lock but with her wrists cuffed so closely together, she struggled to insert it inside. Ingrid guided her to begin with so that Tess could push the key home and attempt twisting it with her knuckles once in place.

"The bastard?" Ingrid said.

"FUCK IT!" Tess cursed.

"Shit. I'm sorry." Ingrid replied, feeling slightly guilty about not being able to deliver her side of the bargain after being pleasured by Tess.

"No. Not your fault." Tess sighed, admitting defeat once again at the will of Ally. "It doesn't matter. Just find me something to get your taste out of my mouth will you?"

Ingrid could have responded in many a way, but instead she took pity on Tess and reached for an orange from the food basket Ally had made up for them.

"This ought to do it." She said, tearing out a piece from beneath the peel and feeding it to her like a mother to her baby. "I owe you one."

Ally raced his motorbike back to the Blockhouse to arrive before the contractors. He needed time to cut the six-foot chain from the collar so that he could present it, with the removed three-foot long chain from the waist belt, to the men building the walls of the dugout underground extension.

Having plenty of time to spare, the first gang of men eventually arrived and drove their builders van straight inside the fortifications of the high walls as they had on the previous day.

Seeing no signs yet of the project manager Don, Ally introduced himself and described with the aid of a picture from his phone, how he would like a couple of chains to be incorporated in and amongst the walls at particular heights. He explained the obvious, as per the picture, that he would be storing a few gas bottles down in this area and these were the stipulations of building regulations regarding the stowage of pressurised canisters.

To Ally's relief, the man agreed in Arabic that pressurised gas bottles must be chained to a secure structure, meaning that his actual intended purpose of imprisoning Tess in the chains could go ahead without raising suspicion from any of the builders.

One of the workers stepped down into the dugout pit and began arranging the first line of blocks along the width of the back wall opposite the steps, whilst Ally retrieved the six-foot chain he'd earlier removed from the unused neck collar.

The two men discussed how Ally wanted this chain locating in place behind the wall with both ends cemented through the bricks at a particular distance. He asked for about four feet apart, leaving two chains, roughly six inches long, hanging down through the thickness of the wall, depending on where the gaps in the brickwork happened to be.

The bricklayer accepted his request without question and lay the chain temporarily in position so that Ally could finalise the agreement.

"Any trouble, get Don to ring me." He told the men as he climbed the new stone steps to hurry into town.

Having escaped questioning about the placement of the chains, Ally quickly picked up a back pack and rode into the city to buy the required tools to free Ingrid from the resin moulded cuffs he'd applied, in a panic, around her wrists, a few days earlier. He didn't really want to get the third degree from Don about how the chains needed to be in any other position, so riding his bike, gave him a good enough excuse to not answer his phone until the lower part of the wall had been built.

His thinking paid off. When he arrived in the city, he found two missed calls and a couple of messages, implying exactly what Ally had wanted to avoid. He replied with words to the effect of 'Can't talk now, just stick to the brief I gave your man this morning, thanks, Ally.'

He shopped around in a hardware store for a battery powered hand held disk cutter, with different attachments suitable to cut through stone or metal to remove the resin cuffs from Ingrid's wrists. Satisfied, he asked the shop assistant if he would check that the battery had a full charge, whilst he disappeared quickly to collect an order. This cover story would allow him time to visit the controversial 'Private Store' to find a little something to help with Tess's masturbation temptations.

The inside of the sex shop seemed bigger than it looked from the outside, but he knew what he wanted and headed straight towards the ladies vibrators section of the store. Bemused as ever by the strange shapes, sizes and textures on display, he focused in on the panty vibrator types, looking specifically for the ones controlled by remote rather than the manually operated selection.

Not embarrassed but not wanting to strike up a conversation with any shopkeepers, he chose a smallish pink silicone device whose shape reminded him of an oyster, because of it being curved up at the edges, with a lump in the middle. Ally smiled to himself and walked towards the cashier.

His route took him past the restraints department where he slowed to look, but conscious of time, he refrained from stopping, knowing nothing could beat the riveted closed cuffs and waist belt, currently securing Tess.

Shopping trip successful, he returned back to the Blockhouse to see the progress of the renovation work.

"Here he is look." Don announced, "The wanderer returns."

"Sorry Don, I just had a couple of things to sort out." Ally replied.

"No problem." Don told him, "I got your message, the lads have built that chain into the wall for you."

"Yes, sorry." Ally apologised, "It was a quick thinking solution and I didn't want to create any delays."

"Don't mention it." Don said, "You're the boss here, feel free to make any changes you want."

"Thanks." Ally gladly agreed. "Because I'll need to ask them to do the same again but higher up."

"Just tell them how you'd like it and don't let any of these bastards fob you off. Ok?" Don assured him.

"Will do." Ally said, turning his backpack to Don and heading in the direction of the dugout dungeon to be.

Surprised but never the less pleased with the speedy progress of the walls, his adrenaline took over, drawing his attention to the low hanging chains cemented in place above the lowest layer of bricks. Spacing of the randomly sized line of blocks above, allowed for the accommodation of the polished chain link protrusions between their joints ensuring a sufficient surrounding of mortar to set them solidly in stone.

He watched for a minute as the contractors worked harmoniously amongst each other, steadily building up enough height to confidently be finished in a few hours.

No time like the present he thought and turned to collect the three-foot chain he'd cut from Tess's waist belt, from the main building where he'd hidden it.

Liaising with the same understanding contractor as before, he lay the chain across the top layer of bricks, which currently stood at his own head height, instructing the guy to repeat the process of embedding the chain behind the wall, but this time only allowing one single link to be visible, rather than the six or seven inches he'd requested for the chain below.

The contractor's initial reaction gave a slight frown due to their noticeable misalignment to those of the chains below. Ally's insistent look of authority overruled the man's querying, backing himself up verbally in Arabic to leave no doubt about the positioning of the chain.

A quick exit from the dugout hole and a little white lie to Don gave him reason to leave the blockhouse without explaining what he'd asked the contractor to do. Ally stood by his excuses without letting slip his real intentions of heading up to the mountains to free Ingrid's wrists from their overdue bondage.

Half an hour later and the two girls stood to greet the approaching motorbike, curious as to the time of day still being early, judging by the positioning of the sun's shade on the ground, compared to yesterday. Any activity out of the norm in the boredom of the rocky deserted hills warranted attention, thus adding an air of excitement for Ingrid and Tess at seeing Ally so unexpectedly soon.

Ally smiled lustfully at the naked femininity forced out in front of Tess due to her strictly cuffed wrists secured to the welded half link 'D' ring on her waist belt behind her back. The trill of owning her peeked when he imagined her positioned in the chains he'd just requested for her wrists and ankles, in his new, soon to be, dugout dungeon.

The smile on her face only fuelled his excitement once he'd removed his crash helmet, and returned her greeting with his wet looking dark hair and welcoming grin on his evenly sun-kissed face.

"Afternoon." He said, speaking directly to Tess.

"Hey."

"Hi." They both replied in turn.

Ally immediately approached Tess and pressed his lips up against hers in an openly overt display of love, only to end the kiss as quickly as it began, so that he could apologise in his own way.

"You look beautiful baby." He said softly into her ear, shaking slightly due to exhaustion and his adrenaline fuelled bike ride back into the hills.

Tess smiled. "Darling, you're trembling." She replied, "That is so sweet."

Ally brushed her observation aside. "How are your shoulders?" he asked.

With excitement and love now running through her veins, the want to complain of her discomfort subsided so much that she sounded almost comfortable. "There ok." She smiled, looking into his wide eyes. "Did you mean to leave us the wrong key?"

Ally swung his head around to Ingrid who looked at the ground in shame and embarrassment.

"So what was the emergency?" he asked, "I specifically intrusted you with that key for emergencies only."

Tess interrupted Ingrid's response. "There was this herd of mountain goats babe." She joked, "Heading right towards us. With a pack of Leopard's chasing them."

Ingrid looked away once again as the sound of her own sniggering caught Ally's attention.

Tess sticking up for Ingrid showed confidence and unjustifiable loyalty.

"A pack of Leopards?" Ally asked, amazed that Tess could even imagine such a nonexistence. "Chasing a herd of mountain goats, here on the plains of the hills?"

Tess's laughter spurred Ingrid to join in, forcing Ally to concede and laugh with them.

"It was her back. She was complaining about it." Ingrid interjected quickly into the pleasantries of the atmosphere. "But she's ok now. Aren't you?" Ingrid asked, aiming her question towards Tess.

"Yes. We sorted it." Tess replied.

"So, just for future reference. How did you sort it?" Ally asked the two of them.

Tess jumped in before Ingrid could come up with a sensible lie to cover for herself. "I licked her out." She smiled.

The shock on Ingrid's face gave away to Ally that there may be an element of truth in what Tess had just said.

"Did she?" Ally asked.

"Yes." Snapped Tess with a grin on her face. "You shouldn't of left us the wrong key, should you?"

"I don't know which one of you is worst." Ally said, shaking his head and removing the backpack from his shoulder. "You're a bad influence on my future wife."

He dug around and produced the rotary, grinding, cutting tool he'd bought earlier that morning to remove the resin cuffs from around Ingrid's wrists. "But I won't have to worry about that for much longer." He said, giving the on/off switch a blip, momentarily firing the high speed spinning disk into life.

For a short time, the fear created by the noise, cancelled out her want of having her hands released. However, once the spinning disk fell silent, she welcomed Ally over with a smile.

"Ok, so you'll have to kneel down on the floor with your arms out in front of you and press the cuffs as hard as you can, into the ground." He told her. "You must hold the part I'm going to be cutting, as solidly as you can, because once this thing touches, it will want to throw itself forward. If that happens, then there's a danger of it cutting into your skin."

"Mmm. Humm." Ingrid acknowledged, gritting her teeth and assuming the position of a stretching cat, praying on the ground before him.

The noise of the spinning saw winding up caused her to tense her whole body, not just her wrists and arms.

As soon as the high speed blade came into contact with the hard resin, the grinding tool jolted forward, sending the resin cuffs in the opposite direction and taking Ingrid's wrists with them.

Ally's pre-emption and quick reaction prevented a minor disaster but didn't put him off having another try once the disk became silent again.

"I really should of brought some wood with me to wedge in these cuffs and use as protection from cutting into your skin." He said. "Let me have another go."

Ingrid tensed up to her maximum this time as the terrifying noise of the cutting tool spun up to speed preparing for an encore.

The inevitable happened a second time so Ally again aborted the cut to avoid injury.

"No." Ingrid heard through the ringing in her ears. "We'll do this later, back at the blockhouse." Ally said, abandoning the idea for now.

"Jesus!" Tess called out, amazed that nobody had been hurt. "You won't have to use that thing on me will you?"

Ally took a breather and walked over to his topless beauty queen. "No. I won't be using anything on you." He smirked.

Unsurprised by his response she asked for a reprieve anyway. "How did I know you were going to say that." She replied, "Don't suppose you've got the right key for this have you? I could do with five minutes in the bathroom." She said, turning her back to highlight the padlock, with the wrong key still inserted.

"What's it worth?" he teased.

"Nothing." She told him, "But it would be a fair substitute for any average husband bringing his wife a bunch of flowers home."