Destined for Algeria Ch. 18

Story Info
Chapter 18
7.7k words
4.67
890
00

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Once through the gates of the high walled compound, the days work became obvious. The roof looked to have all its tiles in place, with little silver brackets to house solar panels spaced along it, and the ground floor windows now had glass in them. The dug up channel across the courtyard had been filled in and the mound of rocks had disappeared from sight.

Tess followed Ingrid out of the motorhome being cautious on the steps as she set foot on the ground.

"We have a working toilet and an electric water pump." Ally bragged. "Yes you heard me right. We have electricity."

Ally skipped to the side of the main building and pointed to a generator and battery cluster on the ground with wires leading to and from it.

Tess only had one thing on her mind.

She ignored Ally's rejoicing and shuffled over to the old ammunition store where at least six inches of stone now lined the walls of the dugout pit. Once through the wrought iron gates, she had to turn sideways to walk down the significantly narrowed staircase, breathing in the musty smell of drying mortar from the thick walls as she descended the crammed passageway.

The room opened out into an eight foot by ten foot, roofless chamber housing no apparent features other than two, low down gleaming chains set into the back wall, greeting her as she entered.

Ally hurried around the top of the walls to get through the bared gates of the old ammunition store and join her down in the open-air room.

Surprised by the narrow girth of the staircase, he also had to turn sideways to skip down, but turned to walk normally as the room opened out and the feminine form of Tess's crouching behind, greeted him.

With the manacles around her wrists still unattached to each other, she fingered the first low lying chain she came to, tugging at the security where it appeared through the cement from behind the heavy bricks of the wall.

"Hey. Be careful with them." Ally said approaching the back wall. "The mortar mix might not have fully set yet."

Tess let the length of chain hang back down to the ground again and spun her head around to see Ally standing next to her.

"Definitely don't touch these ones." He said.

From her crouched position Tess watched his fingers gently take the weight of a single chain link hanging out of the wall in front of his face. She needed to stand and have a closer look.

"I didn't notice that one." She replied positioning her head in front of his to see only half of the chain's adjoining link protruding through the cement in the wall. Terrified by the short and extremely restrictive objective of this individual feature, horrified her that it had been placed at this height to attach the dreaded collar that she hugely feared he still intended using on her.

"Yes, these are from the last chain to be put in, so probably won't be set until morning."

Tess looked across the wall, slightly past Ally, conscious of his reasoning for looking away whilst speaking to her. There she saw a matching ringlet hanging down out of the wall, no less than two feet away.

Praying that the only logical reason he'd requested two of these to be placed in his dungeon, would be for him to shackle her wrist cuffs.

This crucial snippet of information, gave her the urge for immediate clarification.

"Are those for my wrists?" She suggested, throwing away any mention of her worst neck collar fears by pointing towards the second ringlet in the wall. With her shaking fingers she reached up to gently touch the other sole free chain link protruding from the joint in the brickwork.

"Whooa." Ally said quickly stepping forward to make sure she didn't disturb the fresh cement.

"I'll be careful." She assured him, turning her back against the wall and holding her hands out in line with her shoulders, not quite high enough to reach where they would be locked. "A little higher I know, I'm just getting a feel for it. Don't worry I won't touch." Her head looked left, right and above. "Is this what you want?" she asked, distracting him into never considering the collar by giggling her newly enhanced cleavage in front of his face.

Ally stood speechless, admiring her willingness to take the initiative of pleasing him by asking. Tess knew his body language by now and allowed herself to go limp in his arms after he flung them around her back and took her weight. Tess breathed out through her nose and giggled aloud through her mouth. "You're such a big softie aren't you?" she laughed. "Promise me you'll never hurt me."

Ally grabbed the back of her ponytail, inhaled a lung full of her intoxicated alcoholic breath and looked her lovingly in the eyes. "Nobody will ever hurt you." He replied, "You are far too precious to me for that to happen. Let me be the one who provides for you and looks after you, and I'll keep you safe from any injustice out there." He said, pointing generally in the direction of Tiout, the closest town outside of the fortifications. "Just promise me you won't step outside these walls without me being with you. Because I warn you, on your own, especially looking like you do, you'll be snatched up and taken away in no time, even by the police."

"I know. I won't." Tess replied. "I've had a taste of that already, remember."

Tess looked down at the lower chains that hung to the floor. "Are those supposed to be positioned for my feet?"

"Something like that, yes." He explained, "You see I couldn't let the contractors know my ulterior motive so I had to tell them that the chains were for securing gas bottles."

"Ha ha ha. That's funny. You comparing my legs to gas bottles." she chuckled, looking back up at him. "So just remind me exactly what it is you want from me in return?" her drunken mind demanded, putting him on the spot. "Because if I'm going to be spending time down here, then we need a safe word."

Ally found an amusing escape from answering the intoxicated girl's question when she touched her nose against his and tilted her head sideways, causing the horizontal line of their eyes to go all awry and lopsided. She knew exactly the sexual duties she'd be required to comply with, but her inebriated imagination wanted gratification by hearing him saying it to her once again.

The mere thought of him fulfilling this incredibly bold and mutual fantasy of theirs, began to turn her on. Unable to wait for him to describe how he wanted her to be his obedient wife in chains, she held his head tightly and planted her open lips on his.

Ally used the time wisely to think about his response.

"Put your hands behind your back." He said, almost speaking directly into her mouth having his still in such close proximity.

"How about NO?" she shockingly replied.

Blaming the alcohol, Ally gave a little leeway for her abnormal bravery. "Did you just say no?"

"Yes. The safe word?" she innocently repented, "How about a simple NO as our safe word?"

Feeling her hands lower from his head and relieved he didn't have a rebellion to contend with, he told her, "You can use whatever safe words you want and I'll choose whether or not to ignore them."

Tess arms crossed behind her as though her behaviour had never been in question. "Are you going to lock me up again?"

"Wow. You make such a beautiful submissive when you've had a drink." He complimented her. "How does it make you feel when you ask me a question like that?"

"The thrill it gives me, not knowing what you're going to do to me next, is difficult to put into words really. Being helpless and unable to stop you sets off fireworks inside me." She described. "Right now my mind desperately can't wait to know your intentions for me down here?"

"Well let me enlighten you a little. I'm going to cut the middle of that ankle chain and open you out against this wall." Ally said, gently trailing his fingers up the inside of her left thigh and bringing them to rest on the denim enhanced camel toe between her legs. "Once your arms are out of the way you are going to be tormented by that little love toy I bought for you, until this tightly compacted sexy little miracle of yours turns your legs into jelly and causes your whole body to lose control."

"Keep going." She whispered.

From her front, with one finger, Ally touched the centre crease of her shorts where he knew it cut into her sensitive parts and then walked behind her.

Tess's hand quickly broke the rule of being behind her back and joined his, together with a little added hip motion to heighten the effect. Her left hand also came from behind and began playing with her nipples, bringing her close to a state of needing her second release of the day.

"You won't need the vibrator Babe, I'm already there." She groaned.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Ingrid said looking down from the courtyard over the wall to Ally's left.

"AH FOR FUCK SAKE!" Tess shouted. "WHY CAN'T YOU FUCK OFF!"

Ally mumbled in acknowledgement to Tess, a little too loud in Ingrid's direction, who only partially overheard him. "Ok. I agree. We need to get rid of her!"

This interruption seemed to sober Tess instantly. Stopping what they were doing, she lead the way under Ally's direction, in single file up the narrow stone steps and through the iron gates of the old ammunition store.

"If we ignore her, she might just go away." Tess quietly agreed, parting ways with Ally and walking towards the main building.

"Thanks for ruining our moment!" she snarled at Ingrid as she walked past.

Given the freedom to roam, Ally checked that the fortress gates were locked and met the two girls in the kitchen where he found Ingrid taking charge of chopping the ingredients and putting them into a very large stew-pot for dinner.

To look at, the room still consisted of nothing more than a wooden table, chairs and a log-burning stove. But it now had the addition of a sink with cold running water and a working drain, running to the septic tank outside the compound. The windows provided a comfortable barrier from the outside and the doorframe had been suitably repaired to make it sturdy.

Ally made use of the running water and filled the motorhome's tanks so that both Tess and Ingrid would have enough to wash themselves and their clothes in the morning. From inside the motorhome he called for Tess to join him, leaving Ingrid alone in the kitchen.

Paranoid and nosey because of Ally's earlier comment she'd overheard about getting rid of her, Ingrid searched for an excuse to see what they were doing, only backing away when the loud screeching noise of Ally's cutting tool answered her question.

The loving couple returned hyper and giddy with more drinks in their hands, celebrating the loose chains that Ingrid could see touching the floor at Tess's comfortably spaced feet. The shirt she'd recently acquired, had been unknotted and buttoned all the way down so that it hung at the top of her thighs. Ingrid caught a glimpse through the lowest gap of the shirt's tails to confirm that her shorts and underwear were missing but she could see no obvious signs of recent sex trickling down her legs.

Ally purposely hadn't removed the cuffs from her ankles, he'd only cut the connecting chain in the middle, leaving two short lengths hanging down from the shackles which rested comfortably on the tops of her ankle boots. The insufficient complete removal clearly didn't bother Tess as she sat on Ally's lap, facing him on a chair, exploring the new freedom of her legs by curling them in as many positions behind and around him as she could.

The two seemed content entertaining each other, leaving Ingrid to reluctantly take care of the food preparation.

Their fraternising continued all through and after the meal, alienating Ingrid from being part of the conversation.

Ally and Tess retired into the open plan through-room for the comfort of the bed, further neglecting Ingrid and acting like teenagers.

This enraged Ingrid, who kept herself occupied by slamming around in protest as she cleared away after them. She killed the next hour voluntarily cleaning down the kitchen before nightfall but had to involve herself by questioning the noise of the generator outside as it topped up the battery power she'd been using to run the water pump.

"Is there somebody out there?" she interrupted, turning to catch Tess's head blatantly bobbing up and down, pleasuring Ally with her mouth.

Livid and frustrated at their lack of response, she took her offence outside to investigate the noise on her own. Satisfied with what she'd discovered, her outcast mind-set made the decision not to return to the main building to put up with their canoodling, but to go sleep in the motorhome instead.

Tess judged her timing precisely, finishing Ally off with one hand by raising her head away from his cock and challenging herself to aim his semen into her gaping open mouth above. Tess laughed at the results of her experiment with one eye closed, causing Ally to join in and chuckle at her mistake of shooting herself in the eye.

"I think she's outside in the motorhome." Ally said, "Shall I lock the door?"

"No. That's too obvious." She replied, wiping her eye on the corner of the bedding. "Let's just leave her to fend for herself."

"Yes. Let's."

Ally fluffed up the pillows and invited Tess to join him for the night, snuggling until their conscious minds drifted into equally pleasant parallel dreams.

Returning from the bathroom during the small hours of the morning, Ingrid acknowledged the sight of the panty vibrator by the side of the sink full of soapy water where Tess's shorts and underwear had been left to soak. After putting the vibrator back on charge, she emptied the sink and did a dutifully rinsed out Tess's clothes, reminiscing about the time she'd bought the shorts when touring around France with her husband.

Ringing out as much water as she could by hand, she hung the garments from individual open windows to give them a chance of drying before morning. The only thing left making the campervan sink area untidy was the remote controller for the vibrator, which she popped into her pocket for safe keeping.

Back in bed, her insomnia gave her plenty of time to weigh up her options about not staying around any longer and risking returning back home to Norway where she'd be able to hide out with friends. The events of the past few days had taken their toll and as the alcohol wore off, the mood of her dehydrated brain weighted her decision to get home as soon as possible.

Tess woke first and groaned with regret at the previous evening's antics.

"Oh my god, my head." She said. Ally opened his eyes and smiled at her morning face. "Tell me I didn't come on to Ingrid yesterday?"

Laying on her side, she tried not breathing out on him as he kissed her but had to let go eventually as their smooching drew on too long.

"I don't want to know what went on between the two of you yesterday." Ally said, rolling on top of her and lifting her arms above her head. "I just want to have you here, like this, with me all day."

"Babes, before you do anything, I need to freshen myself up in the bathroom."

"No problem." He smiled, relieving the burden of his weight from her chest. "Go sort yourself out, then come and meet me in the dungeon pit. The cement will have set by now."

His words shocked her, but true to form, they also triggered another illicit tingle of lust to run through her body and diverted a single heartbeat's worth of blood directly into her loins.

Laying frozen like a mannequin she watched him get dressed and walk outside into the courtyard before standing and heading to the middle outhouse to use the bathroom.

Ally poked his head inside the motorhome, waking Ingrid from her dappled night's sleep with a clunk of the door.

He climbed the steps and greeted her, "Morning."

"Hey." She replied, sitting up on the sofa bed and tugging at the cotton sheets with her hand to keep them above her breast line. The dark bags under her eyes spoke volumes to Ally.

"You ok?" he asked out of politeness. "You look knackered."

"Yea. I feel it." She said, rubbing gunk from the corner of her eye. "I'm not sure how much longer I can do this."

"How do you mean?"

"I mean I need to go back home and sort my life out as soon as I can." She told him. "There must be a Scandinavian embassy somewhere in this country. If I can get there then I can tell them that I lost my passport and hitched a ride with a nice man."

"That might just work." Ally agreed. He took out his phone and began searching for an embassy in Algeria. "Here. There's actually a Norwegian embassy in Algiers 16035." He said, typing the zip code he'd just read out, back into his phone. "Ooohhh." He said pulling the screen away from his face. "It's a nine hour drive from here."

Ingrid remained silent, contemplating her options, watching Ally quietly turn towards the door and wondering what might be going through his head.

"Back in a minute." He said.

Paranoid and lacking trust, as well as previously hearing him confessing to wanting 'Rid of her' she considered simply asking him for clothes and the train fare to get herself up to Algiers and away from him. Out of desperation she even wondered if the privacy of hitching would possibility be safer. She knew that allowing her to live and letting her go posed a risk to Ally, and her hangover's paranoia wouldn't allow this fact to clear from her brain fog.

Ally soon returned with a second phone in his hand, the same throwaway phone he'd originally bought for Tess to take on her journey over the water to Algeria. The one that Ingrid had stolen when she switched places with Tess on the boat only a week earlier.

"Good job we've got the use of this motorhome then isn't it?" he said, handing the phone over to her, "Here you might as well have this."

"What?" Ingrid perked up a little. "Do you mean you'll take me there?"

"Of course I will. It's the least I can do for you now. You paid me enough to keep you safe, so consider it all part of the service."

Ally's crude sarcasm about it all being part of the service, raised Ingrid's level of concern, so much that she had to question how alternatively convenient it would be for him to simply dispose of her body somewhere along the way.

Her mind focused solely on somehow getting home. She needed to contact her husband Kristofer and tell him the truth of what had really been happening to her over the last few days.

Through the window, Ally's eyes watched Tess's suntanned legs walking towards the old ammunition store, heading for the partially constructed open-air dungeon. He praised chance for the way that the folded down fur lining formed a platform at the top of her brown ankle boots, supporting the weight of her leg cuffs, each having its own separated, individual chain, now trailing on the floor.

"You have his number don't you?" Ingrid asked, drawing Ally's attention back from Tess's semi naked catwalk strutting, wearing only his loose fitting shirt.

Assuming Ingrid meant her husband Kristofer's number, he replied, "Yes it's in there."

Ally looked back out of the window and watched Tess turn her back on herself to walk sideways down the narrow steps into the dugout hole.

"You'll have to tell her first." He said.

"What?" Ingrid asked.

Ally reached into his pocket and pulled out two open padlocks he'd primed ready for use and passed them to her.

"Here, go lock her up and give her the news that we're leaving today, will you?" He said, pointing to Tess's who'd by now almost disappeared out of sight.

"But." Ingrid replied shaking her head, even more concerned for her life by the thought of only the two of them making the trip to Algiers and leaving Tess behind.

"You can ring your husband when we set off." he said, noting a reluctance by her to back down on his request. "Ok then, ring him now if you want. I'll go see to Tess." He conceded, aware of Ingrid's urgency all of a sudden to get in contact with Kristofer.