Destined for Algeria Ch. 19

Story Info
Chapter 19.
8k words
4.75
1.6k
00

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19.

"You have spare keys to release my hands though don't you?" she asked, turning on the steps to clunk her wrist cuffs locked behind her back.

"Of course I do." He said, giving her no reason to hesitate on her way up the stairs. "They're in the kitchen on top of the." Ally paused mid-sentence due to Tess turning back and stopping in front of him.

"You know she just told me that this isn't the last we'll be hearing from her?" Tess said, "She sounded strange, almost threatening. What do you suppose she means?"

"No idea." Ally replied, "When did she say that?"

"Earlier, when she was down here."

"Keep going." Ally pressed, ushering Tess up the stairs a little further, not paying much attention to her concerns.

"Wait." Tess said, "What if we can't trust her? I mean she's bound to want some sort of revenge for all that she's lost, suppose she double-crosses us when she's gone and turns super-grass on you, with her husband to the police?"

"No she won't, they won't be able to prove a thing. I could just say she wanted me to help her embezzle some money to avoid paying tax." He said, "Come on, get into the motorhome before the contractors see you."

With her hands cuffed to her waist belt behind her back, Tess's bare legs and ankle booted feet skipped sideways up the last few steps and headed over to the motorhome where the remainder of her clothes had been drying for most of the night.

Acting normally, not wanting to highlight her paranoid concerns for the journey ahead, Ingrid had already taken the initiative to close the curtains and greeted Tess with clean, dry underwear as soon as she walked through the door.

"Stay in there and keep quiet, I'll go get the rest of our things." Ally called from outside.

"I'm assuming my shorts are still wet?" Tess asked, stepping into the stretched open elastic that Ingrid had waiting in front of her, like her personal care assistant.

"Yes they are." She replied, trailing both hands up the length of Tess's legs, pulling on her underwear. "I wish I had a body as toned as yours." She whispered, complimenting Tess by patting the globes of her buttocks with both hands as she stepped away.

"Nonsense, look at how slim you are, people would do time for a figure like yours." Tess replied.

"Like you are." Ingrid laughed.

"This should be all we need." Ally said, interrupting them by letting go of the four corners of a blanket to release rations and toiletries onto the floor. "I can pick up anything I've forgotten as we travel."

"Did you get the spare keys to this lock?" Tess checked, rotating her hips slightly to display her shackled hands secured firmly to her waist.

With no sense of concern in his voice at all, Ally replied "Erm. No."

"But what if there's an emergency?" Tess insisted.

"Where are they?" Ingrid asked, "I'll go get them."

"No." Ally insisted, "She won't be needing them."

"What if we have an accident?" Tess contested.

Unannounced and certainly unexpected, Ingrid leapt through the side door of the motorhome and ran back into the main building. Both Ally and Tess knew the purpose and could only complain about the timing of her decision, not the reason. Within seconds she'd returned to deliver a handful of metal onto the table which consisted of two open padlocks and a bunch of keys.

Ingrid then squared up in front of Tess and used her hands to cup the defenceless breasts through Tess's shirt. "Don't worry cutie, we'll look after you."

"Of course we will." Ally laughed, placing his hand on Ingrid's upper arm and swapping places with her by pushing her aside. "Were in this together right?" he said, confirming his partnership with Tess whilst sounding to denouncing any loyalties towards Ingrid. His hands unfastened Tess's lower buttons and began their obligatory rolling of her shirt, upwards and inwards from behind to the front, tying the trailing ends in a supporting knot under her breasts as before.

Ally stepped back for a quick inspection of her panty clad crotch and naked midriff above and below the gleaming waist belt, which could now clearly be seen holding her wrists behind her. He then swiftly turned and picked up all of the keys that Ingrid had brought from inside the main building.

Leaving the padlocks behind on the table, he climbed forward into the driving seat and started the engine.

Still untrusting, Ingrid shivered at the sight of the blanket on the floor and considered the potential significant role it could play in what may be the final voyage of her life.

With the engine running and the air conditioning kicking out its usual initial musty smell, Ally stepped out of the motorhome to open the gates.

In fear of her life, Ingrid's paranoid mind wondered how far she would get if she jumped in the front and put the pedal to the metal away from there as fast as she could. Cut short, her rehearsal scenario ended as soon as she saw the builders van at the entrance to the fortifications and realised that this would have been the end for her right there.

She quickly focused her attention on hiding herself and Tess from the view of the contractors, hoping that she would come across another opportunity of escape over the many miles ahead.

Ally spoke briefly to the contractors before climbing back into the front seat and clunking the gears in, to the start of their nine-hour drive.

"Do you think we'll make it before nightfall?" Ingrid asked.

"Are we nearly there yet." Tess joked, ridiculing the soon to be gone, unwelcome third party girl in her relationship with Ally.

"No chance." Ally glanced back, "Even if we had a helicopter we wouldn't make it before they close tonight."

Ingrid sat back and contemplated how many hours that meant. "Are you just going to drop me off?" she asked, testing the water for any hint of stray plans the couple may have for her.

"If that's ok with you." Ally agreed, giving no useful intelligence away.

Lacking any trust, Ingrid would now have to observe carefully over the next few hours for any signs of changes to her fate.

"Because we're not going to make it before close of play today were going to take the scenic route through the hills and park up for the night somewhere away from civilisation to avoid any do-gooding city folk asking questions."

This would be Ingrid's most vulnerable time where she would need to show her worth to the couple and fight to convince them to help her rather than simply bumping her off.

Four hours into the journey, Ally found a suntrap of a viewing point in plain sight of anyone around, where a motorhome didn't look out of place. Ingrid relaxed a little as his choice of location had an unregulated amount of random passing traffic, meaning that disposing of a body out here would be an act of stupidity.

From her seated position, Ingrid grabbed and turned Tess slightly to her side. Supporting the weight of Tess's cuffed hands with her thigh, Ingrid wedged herself down onto the sofa behind Tess, to begin the process of untangling the braded plat of Tess's hair, so she could retie it tighter and neater. Ingrid hoped her gesture of friendship would also allow her the chance to strengthen her bond with Ally whilst demonstrating this affectionate act for him to practice on his beautiful bride to be after she'd parted company.

Ingrid firstly taught him how to part the hair into three and keep crossing the middle into a ponytail down her back. After several attempts, once he'd got to grips with this method, she progressed onto showing him the finer details of platting the braids at the side of her head and merging them into one tidy rope behind her back.

The boredom of laying back and supervising his practicing, took toll on her tiredness and Ingrid struggled to keep her eyes open. The dulcet mumbling of Tess and Ally's smooching voices, cooing to one another, proved to be too much and she soon couldn't prevent her head flopping to one side and drifting off from reality.

Breathing louder than normal announced her slumber, giving way to privacy for Tess and Ally to kiss in a more intimate way.

"It's good of you for agreeing to take care of her." Tess said, wanting to be alone with Ally as soon as possible. "But can't we just go half way and ditch her out by the roadside?"

Although subconscious, Ingrid's mind picked out the words a paranoid woman fearing for her life would do.

"No." Ally replied, "The police will find her and then we'll be in the shit."

Now awake due to the adrenaline rush, Ingrid grunted with a snore to fool them and remained motionless to listen for more information.

"Shhhh. Don't wake her." Tess whispered, touching her lips against Ally's for another kiss.

"I love you." Ally pronounced once again.

"Are you talking about me?" Ingrid asked, interrupting their kissing to reintroduce more conversation than action.

"No talking going on over here." Ally joked, "We're just getting a little hot under the collar, that's all."

"You're right." Tess agreed, pulling away from Ally. "Can we have the air-conditioning back on? I'm cooking like a dog trapped in a car."

Ally smiled at her and agreed to start the engine to cool them down.

Sitting in the front seat Ally checked his phone to find it had no service and asked Ingrid to pass him her phone so that he could check the signal on that one too.

Ingrid took out the phone that Ally had lent her, looked at it quickly and returned it back into her pocket without offering it to him as requested. "No service." She said.

"Whooa. What's going on?" he asked, sensing something amiss. "Pass me that phone here." Ally held out his hand, this time intending to be obeyed.

The phone indeed had no signal but Ally wanted to probe further and began looking into the calls and messages log. "Who've you been talking to?"

"No one." She replied, "Just my husband Kristofer at home. I need his help when I get back, that's all."

Short of forensically looking for deleted calls, the evidence showed her to be telling the truth. He could see four sent messages to Kristofer, each written in Norwegian and all of which were still awaiting reply. Ally failed to tell her about the last message on that particular phone he'd deleted, from her husband Kristofer, which ended with the words 'Keep her.'

"What are you going to tell people about us when you get to the embassy?"

"Hey, don't worry guys, I love you two, I would never shit on you." Ingrid said, bracing Tess's shoulders and gaining eye contact to emphasise her meaning. "Especially you. I'd love to take you with me."

"Careful." Ally smiled back from the front seat, suspecting Ingrid about to kiss his bride.

"If where not going until morning then why don't we get something to drink?" Ingrid suggested. "As a farewell party for me. We could make it a special sparkling celebration if you wanted." Ingrid looked at Ally then back to Tess, catching sight of the pink oyster shaped panty vibrator, charging away happily at the side of the table. "Look. I've even brought your favourite toy." She said, reaching down to unplug it.

Tess clunked her cuffs and swung her ponytail as she jumped slightly, to sit back away from Ingrid.

"Now we're talking." Ally cheered, observing Tess's reaction.

"Babe!" Tess called over Ingrid's head, "I'm not a fucking sex toy."

"Do as the good lady says." Ally replied, "Or we'll be leaving you behind instead."

Ally's idle threat shocked Ingrid who still had doubts as to the couple's intentions of taking her all the way to the Norwegian embassy or simply dumping her in the desert somewhere instead.

Strapping the seatbelt across his chest as he set of driving, he reached down and turned the music on to a comfortably loud enough level for him to talk back to the girls. "I'm going to get fuel first and then I'll stop off for the drinks." In the rear view mirror, he could see the pink sex aid laying on the table and Tess's shorts in Ingrid's hands. "If you need any help back there, just give me a shout."

With the odds stacked at two against one, Tess agreed to cooperate and make herself comfortable, rather than fighting Ingrid which would only end with a roughened outcome.

The swaying of the vehicle on the road didn't interfere with Ingrid's tongue wetting or her fingers positioning the panty vibrator as directed by Tess, into the right place beneath her underwear.

Next came the shorts, which had now fully dried, but the washing process had inevitably shrunk the threads of denim back to their relaxed state and were once again in need of being stretched over their subject's feminine curves.

Tess could remain seated until they reached just above her knees but had to stand to allow them to be pulled up over her thighs, bracing herself against Ingrid for balance as the motorhome journeyed on.

Accepting the abuse of Ingrid's enjoyment, she wriggled herself into the tight cladding and sucked her tummy in to comply with the fastening of her shorts.

"Happy now?" Tess asked, knowing that she wouldn't be able to remove them herself.

Ingrid took the remote controller with her fingers from her pocket and sniffed it in front of Tess's face. "Will be." She teased, "When I get this thing fired up."

Not rising to her intimidation, she inched herself back down onto the sofa and manipulated the tight cloth of her shorts by shimmying her hips into a position of best comfort.

Tess being cuffed and under Ingrid's supervision posed no real threat towards Ingrid's safe delivery to the Norwegian embassy, she just needed to be sure of Ally.

Her paranoia wouldn't allow her to trust him especially after overhearing the way Tess and he had been speaking to each other, so she bided her time with the excuse of looking through the food he'd brought for the journey.

"Ok You're going to have to hide in a minute." Ally called out, reducing the volume of the music as he approached a service station. "Can you make sure the curtains have no gaps please?"

Ingrid did her checks and confirmed that they were safe from outside onlookers.

Ally pulled up alongside the pump and casually took both phones from his pocket. "Oooh, we have a signal at last."

Ingrid desperately wanted back the phone Ally had loaned her, in case her husband replied to any of her messages in English. "That's brilliant." She said, "Could I borrow that phone again please?"

"What's the rush?" Ally teased, "Is there something on here you don't want me to see?"

Ingrid now began to panic. If he were to find out what the messages she'd sent to her husband said, she would be going nowhere near the embassy. It would be the end of the road for her for sure. She needed that phone.

"No. Nothing, I just wanted to kill the boredom that's all." She calmly replied, disguising the truth of her panicking.

Ally turned the engine off which silenced the music and stopped the air conditioning. She watched him put the phones back into his trouser pocket and reach for the door handle to get out and fuel up the motorhome. "Give me a minute."

"Aww. Can you at least leave the music on for us?" Ingrid asked, adding weight to her boredom argument.

Ally reached over to the centre console and tried unsuccessfully to reignite their mini disco. "No, it seems not without the keys." He replied, turning and closing the door behind him.

Tess questioned Ingrid's discomfort. "What's wrong?"

"I'm hot." She snapped back, "Aren't you hot?"

"Well yes, but that's never bothered you before."

"I know, I might need some air." Ingrid told her.

"He'll be back in a minute." Tess said, shaking her head at Ingrid's childlike mannerisms.

The rattling of the fuel pump confirmed Tess's lack of concern, shortly to be followed by Ally's appearance at the driver's door again.

"I might be a little longer than a minute girls, I need to answer the call of nature. I'm sure you'll appreciate it more if I didn't do it in there." Ally chuckled. "It'll give me chance to decipher some of these Norwegian hieroglyphics while I'm chilling." He said, patting the phones in his trouser pocket.

Ingrid felt the blood drain from her face. "Well can we have the music then please if you're going to be ages?" she asked, hoping that he might leave the keys or at least consider substituting the phone for her supposed boredom. "What about the air con?" she asked, "Tess want's that on too, don't you?"

"Yes please Babe." Tess called out.

With Tess's approval and his no cause for questioning, he climbed into the driver's seat, started the engine and drove the campervan forward of the forecourt, away from the fuel pumps, to a parking space where he could safely leave the engine and air conditioning running.

Closing the door behind him, Ingrid first looked for the keys in the ignition, before following Ally's every move back to the service station, through a gap in the curtains.

Ingrid stepped forward and visually familiarised herself with the controls of the motorhome. Now hyperventilating she went back to Tess who remained quietly seated in her clothes with her wrists cuffed behind her.

Ingrid reached down to the sofa and picked up a cushion from the side of Tess. She then quickly unzipped the cover and removed the filler from inside. Without giving her time to question or complain, Ingrid slipped the cushion cover over Tess's head and pulled the zip closed as far as she could under her chin for a snug enough fit around her neck without nipping her skin.

Tess screamed out, whipping her ponytail around aggressively. She tried shaking the hood off but the low quality plastic zip didn't have a smooth enough action to be manipulated by working at it with any pulling apart pressure at its opening, meaning the cushion cover would remain perfectly in situ no matter what she did.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She shouted through the woven fabric.

Confident of Tess's safe keeping, Ingrid leaped over into the front seat and bounced herself into a comfortable position whilst looking around at all available features and facilities to hand.

Testing the reach of her legs on the pedals, she glanced to her side and frowned at a roll of plastic rubbish sacks on the seat next to her and what looked like a metal bar shaped tyre iron in the foot well. Blanking out other things also on the seat, like a first aid kit and empty food wrappers, her mind convinced her of Ally and Tess's planned fate for her because of the relevance the two items which could be used in the disposal of a body.

Without wasting any time, Ingrid began to drive the two girls out of the car park and onto the highway.

Looking in her mirrors she expected to see a man running behind, flailing his arms and shouting but she saw nothing except the disappearing lifeless service station against the backdrop of the desert.

With the music blaring out loudly, Tess didn't register that the door had not opened and closed before they set off and therefore didn't know that Ally had been left behind. Instead, she accepted the cushion covering simply as a prank He'd agreed to and waited until one of them became bored of the joke, knowing that eventually it would have to be removed for her to eat.

Ingrid stuck to the diverted route away from the highways and drove none stop for over two hours until satisfied she'd found a safe enough place to stop, and felt content that she'd gained enough distance from Ally.

Tess had given up trying to remove the cushion cover from over her head ages before, and had spent the rest of the time laying down, to prevent the feeling of travel sickness building up inside her.

Sensing the engine stopping, she stood from the sofa in the back and shouted through the hood, "Come on guys. Very funny."

Ingrid put her head in her hands and sighed for a moment before looking in the passenger foot well once again, to confirm what a lucky escape she'd just had.