Destined Lovers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

It was like the elevator was playing in Henry's favor otherwise why was it not opening?

"George..." Henry said .

"Ivan..." He snapped at him.

"Sorry, it's just that I have missed him so much and you look so much like him... it is making things difficult for me."

Ivan could see the sadness in Henry's eyes and all he wanted to do was just embrace him and tell him that he was his George but he couldn't do it. Not after all the pain Henry had made him pass through. Besides, he was sure that he was now with Jake.

"As you already know, I am not him." Ivan responded.

"I know... But can you at least go to dinner with me?" Henry begged him. "If you don't accept I will make sure I bother you all the time."

"I am sorry Mr. Rosenberg but I don't know you to go to dinner with you."

"I am just a nice guy who wants to go to dinner with someone I like." Henry exclaimed.

"I am a very busy man and I have no time for that." He responded.

"But you can find time in your busy schedule. Besides I won't stop asking until you agree." Henry declared.

So this is how Henry wanted to play it. Ivan was ready for him and he knew exactly what to do. He was not the naïve boy he had been five years ago and Henry was in for a surprise.

"Okay, fine! I will go to dinner with you but this will be the only." He said showing a smile.

"Thank you so much." Henry said and almost hugged him. "I am sorry about that."

Ivan gave him a smile as the guy acted like he had won a lottery. Henry gave him the hotel at which they would have dinner. He thanked his stars the elevator opened and he went inside after Henry waved at him. If Henry thought he was going to allow him back in his life just like that then he had another thing coming.

When Ivan reached the house, he found Noah waiting for him outside the house and he seemed happy when he saw him and run to him. Ivan lifted his son and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Daddy I missed you... why did you leave me?"

"Sorry baby... Daddy had to go to work." He said as he planted another kiss on his forehead.

"Can I come with you?"

"Let's do this... Tomorrow I will take you out to the mall to shop and the rest of town and the next day I will also take you to the office okay... and oh, I will buy you ice cream too"

He held his son closer to him as he took him inside the house holding his son.

"I love you daddy." He heard his son say.

"I love you too." He said to his precious little star.

He really needed to show his little man the town he would be living him and spoil him with all sorts of gifts but first he had to go to dinner in the evening and only a few hours were remaining till evening. This dinner was going to be something neither Henry nor he was ever going to forget any time soon.

*****

Henry couldn't believe that he was going on a date with George or Ivan. Okay he wouldn't call it a date but he was going out with someone who looked like the person he really loved for years. It felt so good to go out with him. His words were just ringing in his head over and over again. It was like a song on repeat.

He didn't care whether it would be the first and the last time he would go out with him but the fact was he had agreed to go out with him at 6.30 pm.

Henry arrived in the house singing a wonderful love song and dancing. Before he realized it, all the workers had come out to watch him and they seemed worried. Maybe some of them even thought that he had gone insane because it was not expected of a man like him to act like that but he was happy and it was all that mattered to him.

"You seem happy... want to share it with us?" he heard Claire ask him with happiness in her voice.

He continued singing and smiling.

"The suspense is killing me; please tell me what has made you this happy." Claire said again.

"Guess who is going on a date." He said happily. "Me!"

Henry was so happy that he did not say further but found himself running upstairs to take a long shower. He was happy that Jake was not home or it would have bled another problem. He reached his room and began stripping. By the time he reached the shower, he was completely naked.

He switched on the shower and just stood there as the warm water run from his head to his back and then ass and legs. It felt good as it massaged his body. He must have stood there day dreaming for 20 minutes before he came back to reality and found himself chuckling.

He took the soap and applied it on his hard body making sure that every part was clean for the date. He took long showering and came out naked. He took a towel and began drying his body slowly as he sang his romantic song while drying the hair.

He wore white boxer briefs which were really tight on him. He put on a blue shirt which he buttoned half way and a black trouser and white shoes which were polished. He went to the room and began spraying cologne on himself. He really needed to smell good for dinner with a wonderful man. At 31 he really needed to be romantic and win Ivan's heart but if he was not his George then it would be bad.

He was tucking in his shirt when he heard the door opening and saw Jake coming to him but he just continued doing what he was doing. Never for once did he stop his singing. He moved to his hair and passed his hands through them.

"Where are you going?" he heard Jake ask.

He did not answer but continued with what he was doing.

"Henry I asked you a question... Where are you going?" Jake asked again.

"What does it look like...? I am going out this evening." He answered still in a good mood.

"Going out with whom?" Jake asked as he came near him.

"Someone you don't know." He answered.

Jake now had his hands on his chest and was about to say something before Henry interrupted him.

"And please I don't need any of your drama because I am in a very good mood."

Jake was about to kiss him but he moved away from him.

"Why are you refusing to kiss me...?" Jake said angrily.

"I don't want to kiss you." He suddenly felt himself getting mad.

"Ever since we came from that party days ago your mood has changed towards me." Jake said trying to look sad.

"You can think whatever you want." He said as he walked out of the room before he suddenly stopped to say something to Jake.

"And oh, I will be back very late."

He waved at Jake who was looking irritated at what he had just told him and he shut the door as he went downstairs singing happily. He had not even reached the living room when he saw the happy looking Claire in the living room.

"Now can you tell me who are you are going on a date with?" she said to him.

"The person I am going out with is Ivan Rodriguez who is probably George." He answered happily.

"I know you are happy about this but what if he's not George." she asked.

"I don't want to think about that right now because whether he is George or not the fact still remains that I am going out with him."

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed as he looked at his watch. "I have to run now... see you when I get back."

He waved at her and left. He couldn't believe it was 6 pm already and he knew better than to be late when he had almost begged him to go to dinner with him. He didn't want to get any guard to go with him so he drove himself to the hotel and bought flowers on the way. He entered the hotel and sat on a table which was close to the exit. He ordered the best champagne which they had and had it put in ice while he waited for Ivan who was not appearing. He looked at his watch and it was already 6.50 pm. He was getting impatient but maybe due to traffic Ivan was running late.

He ordered a glass of apple juice as he waited for him but time was passing and he was nowhere to be seen. He felt so bad that he had fooled him but knew he had to wait until he showed up. The time was now 8. Pm and he lost all hope of Ivan ever coming to him.

He had his hands on his head filled with a lot of thoughts and he decided to go away. As soon as he had removed his hands from his head he saw Ivan standing at the entrance looking around as if he was looking for him. He was looking really handsome in a sky blue shirt with a black trouser and hair tied behind. Henry figured he was looking for him so he stood up and went to him. When he saw him it was like he was surprised he was there.

"I am glad you are here." He said to the confused looking Ivan.

"Henry... I" Ivan stopped before he could say anything.

Henry saw the guy who was with him at the party come inside and puts his arm on Ivan which made him jealous.

"I had totally forgotten we were supposed to meet here." Ivan apologized.

Henry was dumfounded. He could not say anything. How could Ivan do this to him?

"All the same... You can join us if you want." The guy whom he couldn't remember the name said.

"It's okay... It's fine. It is dinner we all came to have."

Henry felt betrayed after what Ivan had done to him. It was supposed to be just the two of them but he felt foolish.

They went to a table which looked like it was already reserved. It was well decorated with flowers. Henry took the flowers from the table he was sitting on earlier and ordered the waiter to transfer his champagne to the table Ivan was and then he joined them and found them chatting. He gave Ivan the flowers but he took them without even saying anything and put them on the floor.

"What will you have?" the guy asked him.

"I already ordered champagne." Henry said."Ivan's favorite."

He felt good that he still remembered George's favorite drink.

"I am sorry but champagne is not my favorite... It's red wine." Ivan said to him with a serious face.

"Red wine is my favorite too." Logan said and both of them smiled at each other.

"I thought you hated red wine." Henry asked him.

"No! I have loved red wine all my life." he answered.

Henry couldn't argue with him anymore. George really loved champagne and hated red wine but this was different. Maybe he was not George.

Henry called the waiter and ordered him to change the bottle of champagne and bring red wine.

After the wine was brought, Henry waited to see how Ivan would take it but he took it better than Henry had expected. George hated even the smell of red wine and this man who was sitting beside him was drinking red wine like it had been part of him for the rest of his life.

"What else will you have?" Logan asked him.

"I really love red meat." He answered.

"There is nothing sweeter to have with red wine than red meat." Logan said as he smiled at him.

This was another surprise for Henry. George did not like red meat too. Maybe he was not George but his heart kept telling him otherwise. In fact what was Ivan's favorite was the opposite of what was George's favorite. Something was not right.

"I will have crabs." Henry said when the waiter came to take their order.

The rest of the evening was quiet boring to Henry. At least to him it was. This was supposed to be a happy moment for him but he felt like a third will. He was not contributing much to their topics. All he wanted to do was go home. He couldn't even believe that he had left home happy but got the shock of his life when Ivan had told him that he had forgotten about their plans and it hurt him a lot.

Finally, around 10 pm their dinner came to an end and all of them were about to go home. When they had all got up, Henry took it as an opportunity to take him home.

"May I take you home?" he asked with a big smile.

"No! Actually the driver is waiting for me outside... I had texted him earlier." He answered. "Goodnight." He extended his hand to shake Henry.

When Henry shook his hand it was like he was connected to a cable of electricity. His whole body vibrated in pure pleasure just from shaking his hand. He shook Logan's hand who in turn gave him hug which made Henry jealous. After that he left leaving the both of them staring at him. If it was him then he had really changed. His ass was big and bubbly and the way it shook as he was leaving ignited something in Henry which only he could quench.

****

The mall was not crowded and there was still a large space for shopping. Ivan had brought his son to the mall to buy him anything he wanted. He felt like he was not spending much time with his son and so he wanted to make up for the lost time. His guards remained outside waiting for them as they shopped. It was only him, his son and his nanny that were in the mall. His father had not come with them due to a meeting.

"Nanny, please take him to the toys section... I will be with you. I just need to check something."

He watched as the nanny went away with his son and he had a huge smile on his face. He started searching whatever would be best for his hair in the mall. He was still looking when he heard a familiar voice.

"Look whom we have here." He didn't need to turn to see who it was for he knew it was Henry.

"We keep bumping into each other. One would say that we are destined to be together." Henry said as he touched him on the shoulder.

That touch felt like heaven to him. How he had missed Henry's touch but he could not bring himself to tell Henry the truth that he still loved him.

"Good thing I don't believe in those things." He responded still not turning.

"But I do." Henry said.

"Good for you." He responded before turning to see Henry's face close to him. "Wait! Are you following me?"

"No!" Henry chuckled. "How am I sure you are the one following me?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you like me and can't spend a day without seeing me." Henry joked.

Ivan was about to say something when he heard his son's voice.

"Daddy, daddy, can you buy this?" he said while showing him a toy car.

Ivan knelt down as he spoke to his son.

"Anything you want sweetie... Go and give it to nanny. Daddy will be there soon." He said as he kissed his forehead and saw the boy run to his nanny.

When he stood up, Henry had a puzzled look on his face as he stared at the running boy.

"You have a son?" Henry asked with no sign of a smile on his face.

"Yes! That's my little man whom I love so much... now if you excuse me I have to go and join him."

Ivan turned around and headed to his son leaving the astonished Henry standing there. Why couldn't Henry just leave him alone and let him leave in peace? It was not like he hated Henry but because didn't want to get hurt again and if Henry broke up with him why was he always around? Was it because he was now rich? He didn't know what to do or think anymore. It was all so confusing and he was not going to give in.

He went to his son and made sure to act like nothing was bothering him. He bought everything his son wanted and left the mall hoping not to bump into Henry again. He never bumped into Henry and went out of the mall to another toy store to buy more toys for his son. They had just entered the toy store when he decided to check up on his father. He told his nanny to stay with his son while he checked up on his father who told him he would join them as soon as he finished his meeting.

Ivan felt good that his father would soon be joining them. After he had cut the call he found himself looking for his son and nanny but did not find them. He tried the other side and found his son but there was a man kneeling and holding his little hand but Ivan could not see his face as he had his back to him.

"What's your name handsome boy?"

"Noah." He heard his son answer in his innocent little voice.

"Noah, that's a wonderful name."

Ivan was now walking slowly trying to figure out who the man was and why he was talking so sweetly to his boy.

"You can call me Uncle Henry."

Of course it was Henry. Why didn't he think about it earlier? He added speed to his feet and went and picked up his son.

"Nanny, please can you excuse us."

"Sure sir." She answered as she took his son.

He smiled as they went and then turned with a frown on his face when he looked at Henry.

"He's such a nice kid." Henry said still looking the direction Noah went.

"What were you doing with my son?" he asked in anger.

"Calm down." Henry raised his hands. "It's not like I did something really bad."

"Did you follow us here?" he said feeling his face get hot because Henry was giving him a headache.

"No!" Henry answered.

"Then what are you doing here." He asked as he cornered Henry.

"I came to buy something for my 10 year old child." Henry answered chuckling.

"Stop with all the excuses because I know you don't have a child and..."

"Wait, how did you know I don't have a child?" Henry interrupted him with a serious look.

"I don't, but you just confirmed it." He answered courageous and chuckled a bit.

"You are very clever." Henry chuckled."I give it to you... That was a perfect move."

"I don't care but don't avoid the question... Are you following us?" Ivan asked.

"Okay I won't lie to you." Henry sighed. "I followed you here."

"And may I know exactly why you followed me here." He said in anger.

"I just want you to give me the chance to get to know you and be your friend."

"I am not interested in your friendship and whatever it is you want from me." He answered turning back to go to his son when Henry grabbed his arm.

"How about being your boyfriend?" Henry joked.

"How are you sure I am not straight?" Ivan declared. "Even if I am gay, why would I date someone like you?"

"Why do you hate me so much... Ever since that party you have done absolutely everything to avoid me. Why?"

"I just don't like you Mr. Rosenberg and that is just what I express." He said breathlessly as he released his arm from Henry's hand. "Ever since I saw you at the party and you tried to kiss me."

"I didn't try." Henry teased Ivan. "In case you have forgotten, I did kiss you." He laughed.

"Whatever, but I want you to stay away from me and my son." Ivan warned.

"Have I hurt you in any way? Please tell me so that I can ask for forgiveness." Henry begged.

"Why would you hurt me when I only met you a week ago?" He said breathlessly. "Just leave me alone I beg you."

He turned to leave Henry but he held his hand once more.

"I won't leave you alone until you agree to go on a date with me." Henry whispered in his ears.

"Keep dreaming." He answered as he went away from Henry.

Though he seemed strong and courageous while he was speaking to Henry, deep down inside he was weak. Every word Henry used sounded like a threat. If Henry continued to bother him like that it would not make things any easy for him because it meant that Henry would never give him any peace. This entire encounter with Henry was making him fall deeply in love with him.

*****

"But father why do you want to leave?" Ivan asked feeling sad.

"My son I have achieved my goal for you in this country." He said as he sighed. "Now that I know that you will be able to handle all the business and properties in this country, it's about time I took a vacation... I really need it son... I am not as young as I used to be... I just need to visit another country..." He paused. "I think I will go to Malaysia that way I can be on a vacation while handling my business there."

"I will miss you so much father but I promise to visit every month so that you can spend some time with your grandson." Ivan said assuredly.

"That would be nice."

Ivan got up from his seat and hugged his father tightly.

It has only been two months since he came back from abroad. He was now the owner of all the businesses and properties of his father in the country and one of the richest men in the country. He was famous as Ivan Rodriguez but no one knew who he was because he never appeared in any news papers or magazines. He saw Henry in newspapers almost every day. He hated Henry but he was deeply in love with him.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers