Destined to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving her left cheek a final caress I lifted my hand above my shoulder and brought it down with a hard smack.

She released a soft breath and flexed her hips to bring her ass cheeks higher as if asking for another.

I lifted my hand again and brought it down on the right cheek with another loud smack.

"Aaaahhh," she breathed softly, lifting her head. "Thank you sir."

I grabbed the base of her ponytail and pulled her up to me. "Is that better?"

"Much," she said as she turned her head to kiss me. "But I don't know if spanking me with my pants on is sending a clear message."

My mind was a blur of conflicting thoughts and emotions. None of Brittni's lessons had included what to do with a girl that wants to be spanked on the first date. This was uncharted territory for me. My cock was screaming 'let me at her' but my rational mind was backpedaling. I didn't want to screw this up.

Caught in a quandary, I quickly tried to rationalize my circumstances. Alice had not only initiated this, she actually orchestrated the situation that got us here and was pressing for more.

I was hesitating. Trying to figure this thing out. The Alice I had come to know over the past few weeks was sweet and nerdy, even shy at times. This new Alice was an unexpectedly wanton sexually charged vixen, the contrast was unsettling, and yet strangely exciting. I liked them both but . . .

"James?"

"Yes?"

"You're confused aren't you?"

"A little."

"It's simple really. I need you to treat me like a princess in public and your slut in the bedroom," she said matter-of-factly. "I know that in your heart you are a genuinely nice guy. But, I need to know . . . Can you do both?"

With that simple statement the puzzle pieces started to click.

"Let's find out," I said and reached my free hand down to caress her cheeks again, marveling at their heart-shaped firmness. She arched her butt back into my hand appreciatively and spread her legs further. I took the opening as an invitation and slipped my hand down between her thighs and stroked my fingertips across her pussy enjoying its plump heat.

I pulled her ear to my mouth and nipped the lobe. "Looks like I'm going to have to spank your bare bottom to clear things up then," I whispered between nibbles. "Get those pants down, little girl." I ordered, still not sure if I was doing this right but happy for the OJT.

Her response was immediate. She hooked her thumbs into the thick elastic band and shoved it down to the ground and stepped out to reveal the red silky thong I had been fantasizing over earlier.

My hands returned to her rump and continued to roam, finally able to fully appreciate her smooth taut flesh. I brought a hand between her legs and back across her pussy. She had soaked through her thong leaving my fingers wet with her lust. My cock strained against the fabric of my shorts at the thought.

I smacked each of her now bare cheeks again, hard. Perfect pink handprints evidenced the contact. She sighed quietly and wiggled her ass. I caressed her new rosy hand-tattoos enjoying the silky feel of her soft flesh. I smacked each cheek again, this time a little harder than the last.

"Thank you sir."

I pulled her up to me. "Enough spankings for now Alice," I said before kissing her deeply. "I think you're enjoying this a little too much."

I felt her hand draw up and down along the length of my cock. It was standing straight up and straining for release.

"Is there something I can do for you now sir?" she asked, green eyes glimmering, her face a combination of innocence and lust.

"On your knees," I directed.

Placing her hands on my hips she dropped gracefully to her knees and looked up.

"Get my shorts down."

She slipped her hands into the waistband of my shorts and slid them down pulling my cock down with them. When the head finally broke free of the waistband my cock sprang up like a diving board and smacked her in the face. She just giggled and let it bounce against her cheek.

"Show me you know what to do with it," I challenged.

She smiled. "I think you're going to like this."

Truth be told, she could have done just about anything to it and I would have been elated. Simply watching it bob over her pretty face was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. A drop of pre-cum dripped from the tip and landed on her lower lip. She curled it into her mouth and licked it off with a smile.

Leaning forward she nuzzled my cock against her face inhaling deeply like it was a delicacy to be savored. Starting at the base she used her tongue and her mouth to wet the entire shaft, first one side and then the other, humming as she went. Pre-cum was leaking profusely from the tip and I could feel the vibrations of her hum reverberating in my balls.

My cock may not be the envy of male porn stars but at just over 7 inches it's no slouch either. Thanks to Brittni, I've read enough erotica to know that the head would be described as mushroom shaped and that the shaft is thick and well ridged (until a few months ago I never knew people actually described them).

Once she had my cock shiny and slick with saliva she opened wide and engulfed the engorged head. She began bobbing back and forth taking me as far back as she could. I felt my climax begin stir at the base of my cock every time it collided with the back of her throat. She sealed her lips around my shaft and sucked hard. Each withdrawal caused her cheeks to dimple inward from the force of her suction.

The humming intensified as she sucked and cycled with her breathing, a constant rhythmic "Hmmmmmm . . . slurp . . . Hmmmmmm . . . slurp. . ."

She took my hands and planted them on the back of her head as though signaling me to use them. Then she grabbed my hips and pulled herself deeper onto my cock. I watched in awe as she fought through spasms, still keeping my cock buried deep. She was gagging herself on my cock. She kept pulling, repeatedly, trying to force me down her throat. Every spasm squeezed my cock like a fine silk glove. It was ecstasy.

She pulled off briefly and looked up at me, a tear welling in the corner of her eye, "Help me James. Pull me in until your cock is in my throat," she gasped and plunged herself back onto my cock.

Emboldened by her plea, I wrapped my fingers in her soft thick hair, enjoying the feel of it between them and pulled. She gagged again as my cock popped past the final resistance and slid down her tight throat until her nose crashed against my abdomen. She endured another gagging spasm but held fast keeping my cock planted in her throat.

Once the spasm passed she began throat fucking me. After several deep strokes she came up for air gasping, drool falling from her mouth like a faucet. I was on the verge. One more deep stroke and I would have pulled out and cum all over her pretty face.

"Again . . . harder . . . fuck my throat James," she said between gasps. Her face fierce with determination. "Give me your cum. I want it in my throat. Fuck it!"

She dove back down, impaling herself on my throbbing cock. I grabbed fistfuls of hair and fucked her throat like it was a pussy. She pulled at my hips encouraging me deeper. My heart was racing and my breathing rapid. My thighs shook, my cock was rigid, I could feel my glans swell as my climax built.

She looked up at me, emerald eyes blinking, tears streaming down her cheeks. The visage of lust on her beautiful face as I slammed my cock down her willing throat put me over the edge. My body convulsed uncontrollably as I came in spasms down her gullet. My vision dimmed. I came so hard I thought I was losing consciousness.

She gagged and swallowed frantically as I came, gulping my load. Finally coming up for air, choking, cum drooling down her chin, she smiled. My knees buckled and bent. I found myself face to face with the angel I had just throat fucked.

"That . . . was . . . amazing . . . James," she said between gasps. "Thank you," she beamed. "You don't know how much I needed that."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "You're thanking ME?" I said in disbelief. "You just gave me the most amazing sexual experience of my life and you're thanking ME?" I was at a loss for words.

"James, it's OK. Pull yourself together. I loved it, and I think I love yyy . . . uuu . . ." she trailed off realizing what she was about to say.

"You're right Alice, it was absolutely amazing - YOU are absolutely amazing!"

I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. Her mouth and tongue were still coated in my cum and I relished it like a gift. In fact it was a gift. She had given her mouth and throat to me completely, without regard for her own discomfort. She had fought through her body's survival instinct as it convulsed trying to rid her airway of its intruder, choosing instead to keep me planted deep in her throat as I came. A wet kiss was small recompense for what she had done.

I continued to caress her face, wiping away the tears, sweat, and semen with my thumbs. I pulled her close and kissed her again.

"It's your turn Alice," I said giving her my best devilish grin.

I stood and helped her to her feet. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my shoulders sliding her hands sensually down my chest as it fell. I peeled her white blouse, now wet with saliva, up over her head and tossed it. Her pink nipples strained against the sheer see-through bra that held them captive. She reached back and deftly unhooked the strap allowing it to fall to our feet. Her red silky thong was the only stitch of clothing remaining between us.

I bent down and brought my mouth to her ear. "I'm going to feast on your pussy until you beg me to stop," I whispered and shoved her playfully onto the bed. She giggled as she fell.

"You're going to have a hard time doing that with my panties on," she said as her thumbs hooked under the straps and prepared to remove them.

I climbed atop her and pressed a thigh against her hot wet snatch before she could act. "I'll be showing you a 'hard time' soon enough, but first these beautiful breasts need some attention," I said, kissing her deeply. I began gently kneading and caressing them. I raked my thumbs across her nipples and felt them harden under my touch. She arched her back in appreciation and ground her pussy into my thigh, moaning.

Pinching her nipples lightly, I gently pulled and released. Then pulled, twisted, and sucked while kneading the other. I switched to the other and did the same, dividing my attention evenly between both, worshiping each in turn. I buried my face between them and savored the sweet scent of her soft feminine sweat. Her fingers slipped through my hair and cradled my head in her breasts.

I could have played with those beautiful mounds all day but her pussy was calling and I couldn't wait to taste it.

I slid down her luscious body kissing and licking as I went, her belly taut yet soft in its femininity. The first whiff of her sweet musk met my senses as my chin found her mons. Leaving the silky triangle of the thong in place I opened my mouth wide and used my teeth to scrape down the length of the thin material causing her to shudder as I did so. She moaned as my mouth repeatedly grazed her silk clad pussy, dragging my teeth playfully over her puffy labia with each pass. I pressed my tongue wide and flat into the fabric of her thong and licked. Her breath quivered, inhaling sharply at the feel of it.

I slid my hands up her silken thighs and hooked my fingers in the thong straps and peeled it away feasting my eyes for the first time on her gorgeous pussy. A small patch of soft wavy auburn hair topped her mound while her lips and perineum were perfectly smooth. A dainty trickle of clear fluid was streaming down her taint, lubricating her puckered anus.

I hungered for the feel of her sex in my mouth. My swollen cock ached uncomfortably beneath me demanding attention, forcing me to adjust my position. Haste urged me to engulf her pussy in my mouth and shove my tongue as far in as I could.

But, I wanted this to last. I wanted to reciprocate the pleasure she had given me. I wasn't even sure if it was possible, but I was determined to try. So, with all the self-restraint I could muster, I set about teasing her slowly.

I started with licks and light kisses to that sensitive area where thighs transition to labia, first one side and then the other. I used my hands to lightly caress her thighs, hips, and abdomen. Then I found her puffy outer lips with my mouth. I licked and sucked them gently, deliberately avoiding her clit. I moved my hands down her belly and used my thumbs to apply gentle upward pressure at the base of her mound, unhooding her sensitive nub.

She moaned and flexed her hips trying to bring her hardened clit to my mouth but I pulled back and waited until she settled, then resumed my ministrations by returning my attentions to the area on either side of her labia where I had started off. She moaned in frustration as she began to understand the rules of the tease.

We kept at this for several iterations. She would remain still for as long as she could but the more I avoided her clit the more difficult it became for her to be still. Each time she tried to move her clit to my mouth I pulled back, waited for her to settle, and started over on the outskirts of her labia. I knew she wanted me to take the dominate role and my new goal was to challenge her commitment to submission.

Her fingers wove through my hair as my mouth danced across her sex, licking and sucking, withdrawing and restarting, edging her to the brink of climax. When my thumbs had again unhooded her clit I gave it a flick from my tongue just enough to wet it and blew ever so lightly, sending a chill through her aching little nob. I worked an index finger into her tight pussy, just to the second knuckle. She was incredibly tight. With the tiniest of movements I worked the finger in and out while I continued to lick, tease, and suck her lips while cooling her clit with my breath.

Finally she could take no more. She grabbed my head firmly and pulled my face into her sex while she ground her hips wildly forcing her clit into my mouth, wagging it back and forth against my tongue. I latched on and sucked for all I was worth. Her submission had broken and she was demanding my full attention - I gave it enthusiastically as she came in convulsive waves against my face.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I teased. "Even a little submissive like you can take charge once in a while."

"Yes, and you took pleasure in breaking me didn't you?" was her breathless reply. "But I prefer it when you take charge and take me like a slut," she added, still recovering from her climax. "I want you to let go now James. Fuck me hard and passionately."

"As luck would have it, I was about to do just that little girl," I replied as menacingly as I could muster, trying not to smile. "But what if I prefer at times to simply make love, softly and sweetly?"

"Well . . . OK," she mused. "I suppose that would be acceptable . . . once a month or so."

"Make it once a week and you've got yourself a deal." I spit in my hand and playfully held it out for the spit-handshake that would ceremoniously cement our deal.

Instead of reciprocating, she grabbed my hand in hers, turned it palm up, and smeared her pussy with it, then brought it to her mouth and licked it clean. I spun her around and smacked her ass good and hard. She smiled and wiggled it back at me for more.

It didn't occur to me at the time, but that was the moment Alice became my girlfriend.

No matter, my cock was rigid and ached to be inside her. No more games I decided.

I grabbed her hips, bent her forward, and plunged zealously into her tight sopping pussy. Meeting even more resistance than I expected I only made it half-way in on that first thrust. God this girl was tight!

She threw her head back and I grabbed a fist-full of ponytail and pulled as I thrust again, this time burying myself to the hilt. I held my position deep within her allowing her pussy a moment to accommodate my invader.

Several deep breaths later, she arched her back and flexed the muscles of her pelvic floor massaging my cock as she did so. Taking it as a sign that she was ready, I began to plunge, slowly at first but with full strokes, seating my cock completely with each shove. She rocked her hips back meeting my thrusts, causing a slow rhythmic slapping sound as flesh met flesh.

I would have been happy to fuck like this for the rest of the day, the rest of my life for that matter, but it wasn't long before the ever increasing enthusiasm of her bounce against my hips prompted me to pick up the pace.

"Harder James," she pleaded. "Fuck me . . . harder . . . faster . . . yyyyeeeesssssss!" Her body convulsed as she came. It was all I could do not to join her but I wanted to prolong this for her, for me, for us, for as long as I could. I held still. My cock planted deep within her. I could feel the pulsing resistance of her cervix, writhing, pressing back at me with every contraction.

When the last of her post orgasmic spasms passed I started fucking her again, even more slowly than before. I would withdraw completely and replace my cock with two fingers while my thumb toyed her clit. After a bit of this I plunged my cock back into her velvety passage using my thumb massaged her tight rosebud teasingly.

The first time I brushed her sphincter with my thumb she turned to protest, but I grabbed her hair and tugged gently but firmly bringing her face toward the ceiling. She abandoned her protest and gave in to the pleasure of having her asshole toyed. I continued to massage it as the pace of our fucking increased.

She was panting and pleading with whines to fuck her harder. I rammed my cock as hard and deep as I could. Her soft moans became grunts, guttural and animalistic. Each one escaping her throat as though forced out by the power of my brutal thrusts.

"Uhhh . . . uhhh . . . uhhh . . . uhhh"

I tugged the ponytail harder and plunged my thumb into her tight anus.

"Nnnooooo," she groaned, yet came in that same instant. Her body convulsed, her pussy squeezed my cock in time with her contractions.

I withdrew the thumb and massaged her quivering sphincter while continuing to pound her pussy. When her orgasm seemed to settle I plunged my thumb back into her ass.

"Nnnn . . . aaahhh . . . uhhh . . . uhhh . . . yyyeeessssss," she blissfully responded as she came again, this time harder than the last.

I was beaming inside. 'That's right boys. They call me the pussy whisperer.' Thank god I was smart enough not to say that out loud.

We continued to fuck like this. My cock pounding away at her pussy like a man possessed, my thumb alternately massaging and fucking her asshole, losing track of her endless ability to climax. I loved the feel of her tight sphincter spasmodically squeezing my digit as she came. Her orgasms had betrayed her and she no longer protested the thumb.

I desperately wanted to fuck her ass but I sensed that I had found a hard limit. At least for now. The last thing I wanted to do was jeopardize my future with this amazing creature. Maybe it sounds crazy, but I was falling in love.

Another climax ripped through her little body and her limbs collapsed beneath her. She fell to the bed, prone. Undaunted, I fucked her just like that for a long while. I savored the feel of her taut round ass bouncing my hips back up as my cock sawed away at her tight pussy.

Then, I rolled her over onto her back, brought her thighs up and pressed her knees into the mattress. She wrapped her arms in and around her thighs, holding herself in place, granting me unfettered access to her firm tits.

'It just doesn't get any better than this,' my inner monkey gloated. 'Hands on tits, cock in sock.' I was again thankful that my thoughts were my own.