Destiny Delayed

Story Info
Marti and I Finally Meet.
6.8k words
4.47
2.7k
4
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Thursday night in early June I received a call from my neighbor Sally. Her prominent attorney husband was out of town for a trial. She needed an escort to the metropolitan area's social event of the season, the Tiara Ball, Saturday evening. Being a widower for a year, having attended the ball before and Sally being a knockout I said yes.

The ball was special to attend seeing the city's finest attired in ball gowns and tuxedos.

Surprisingly Sally's husband Ron showed up 10ish. His trial settled early that afternoon. He caught the first plane home to attend the event.

I had touched base with everyone I knew at the ball. So, I headed out of the ballroom for home.

On the curb outside was a woman about my age. She was sitting with her legs spread open, covered by her dark blue satin ball gown, with an empty champagne flute in her right hand, her left elbow on her left knee and her left palm propping up her head. She was wearing white elbow length gloves. She looked dejected.

She looked familiar.

"Are you ok? I inquired.

"Eeeh."

"Then no."

"Correct."

"Care for some company?"

"Sure".

I sat on the curb to her right. Normally I would not sit on a curb in my tux, but it was going to the dry cleaners Monday.

I stuck out my hand "My name is Mike."

She put the empty flute on the ground and stuck out her right hand. "Martha, but you can call me Marti."

"People tell me I'm a good listener. Want to talk?"

"Sure. Well to make a long story short my ex-husband is here with his new young wife. Seeing them here having a great time makes me feel terrible. He would have never gotten on the Tiara Ball invitation list without me. He's a guy from nowhere, we fell in love, got married, built a life and had 3 kids. Now he dumped me for a young chick. Thank goodness for the pre-nuptial signed before we got married. Otherwise, he would have some serious money."

We engaged in small talk for a several minutes.

Marti said "Can I trouble you to take me home? I came with my brother. I'm sure he wants to stay."

"Absolutely". I replied.

We returned to the ballroom.

She approached a guy who looked familiar. I recognized him. It was her brother David. He is friends with my cousin Elaine. They attended the city's elite private school and became great friends. We met a few times. Three decades ago I was coming back to town for a summer internship between grad school years. David and Elaine were to set me and Marti up. Elaine told me Marti and I would be a good match. But Marti fell in love with a guy who became her husband and we never got together.

Marti's family was one of the richest in the metropolitan area. They made their money in several media companies. The family net worth was over $3 billion.

I recognized her from the local daily newspaper society section.

We left the ballroom and headed to my car, a white late model Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Marti and I chatted about lots of things. Travel, children, history, movies, among other things. Conversing with Marti was easy. We were immediately comfortable talking with each other. My cousin and her brother were right. We seemed to be a good match.

While driving I got a good look at Marti. She was nice looking with a perfect tan. She had kept trim over the years after having three children. Marti obviously took time on her ear lobe length medium brown hair and makeup for the Tiara Ball. Her boobs were a 32B. With all her money she could have had any sized boobs. Marti's upper torso would have looked great with big boobs. But her family was famous for not flaunting their wealth, in this case through breast augmentation.

She did not live in the city's elite suburb; she lived in a suburb down south. The 30 minute drive went by quickly. Her home was on a country club golf course developed by her family. It was a traditional colonial style mansion with two white columns on the front porch. It looked like Tara. The well-lit yard displayed immaculate landscaping.

I walked her to the front door.

"Thank you very much for bringing me home. I enjoyed our conversation."

"My pleasure. I enjoyed our conversation as well."

"May I give you a hug?" Asked Marti.

"Certainly."

We hugged. Not to tight, not to light, not too brief. It was just right.

We parted.

"See you around."

"See you around." Marti replied with enthusiasm in her voice and a smile.

I thought about Marti a lot that week. We had a good time. Conversing with her was like we had known each other for years. Since my wife had been gone only a year I was gun shy about contacting her. I should have done it the past week, but I dawdled. I was letting opportunity slip through my fingers. But then...

At 11:30 Saturday morning there was a knock at my door. I opened the door. It was Marti. Fortunately, I was dressed for the day in a blue knit shirt, tan shorts and topsiders.

"Hi Marti."

"Hi Mike."

She held a small, white gift-wrapped box with a silver bow on top.

"This is for you for Saturday night."

"Thank you. Want to come in?"

"Certainly." Marti had a warm smile on her face.

She was dressed in a v neck light blue and white floral print that went well with her blue eyes. There was a hint of cleavage. The dress fit her perfectly. Marti was wearing a fashionable Kauai hat pushed back on her crown.

"Make yourself comfortable." I said pointing to my sofa. I sat in a matching chair across the coffee table from her.

I opened the box. Inside was a Rolex watch.

"I can't accept this. I already have watch. This is too much for driving you home. But you can buy me to lunch."

"I'm not trying to buy your friendship. I just really appreciate you taking me home when I was down in the dumps. I want to show my appreciation for your kindness. Lunch sounds good. Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to your favorite lunch spot."

"Let's. I'll drive."

We walked to my driveway.

Marti was driving one of my favorite cars, a white Mercedes-Benz 190 SL convertible. Judging by the looks it was recently restored or detailed.

"I love your car."

"Thanks. My family usually buys American made cars since we made our money here. I made this exception.

We went to the Grand Cafe a first-rate restaurant on the Plaza.

We were seated at a booth towards the back by a huge bay window. She had the salmon salad and a white zinfandel. I had the grilled salmon with a Riesling.

Two of her friends stopped by to chat. She graciously introduced me to them. Maybe they were checking me out.

I scored points with Marti when one of the owners, a fraternity brother, stopped to say hello.

Conversation between us remained smooth and natural. Time flew by.

Marti addressed last Saturday night.

"Thanks so much for talking with me and taking me home last Saturday. I have never been so low in my life. Seeing my ex flaunting his new wife at the Tiara Ball ruined the evening. It was so embarrassing. All my friends were there. I wanted to die. Then you showed up. You listened to me. You gave my morale a boost. I will never forget you."

That made me feel good. I made a positive difference in someone's life.

When we were the only customers in the restaurant, I suggested we leave so the staff could prepare for the evening.

The conversation continued to flow during the drive home.

Sitting in the driveway we chatted for a bit.

"Are you available for a date next weekend?" I asked.

"Yes! Unfortunately, only on Friday."

"It's a date. How do I contact you?"

"Just call me at my family foundation. That's where I office."

With that I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips.

As I was getting out of the car I said, "I'll call you this week."

"Looking forward to it" Marti replied with a big grin on her face.

I was looking forward to taking out Marti. However, our social standings were different. I was a CFO for a medium sized distribution company. I was in the top 10% earnings wise. Being a stockholder in two successful companies during my career I was in the top 2% net worth wise.

Marti was a different story. Her share of the family fortune had to be north of $100 million. That put her in a different league. But I was anxious to see how things played out.

Wednesday afternoon we set our date. Saturday evening we would dine at the city's top country club outdoor patio, weather permitting, then see a Woody Allen comedy.

I did not know many people who belonged to that country club, but three of them were there Saturday evening.

One was the state's former lieutenant governor. We were fraternity brothers and my cousin served as his chief of staff.

The other two were my neighbors Ron and Sally.

Several people stopped by to say hello to Marti. Again, she introduced me to her friends. Maybe they were checking me out.

We both enjoyed the movie. I took her home.

When she opened the front door her youngest, second daughter, Chloe, appeared in the foyer. She was home for the summer from grad school. Chloe stayed around long enough for introductions and disappeared into the house. Maybe she was checking me out.

We ended the evening with a goodnight kiss and a date next Saturday night.

Things were going well between us. I was looking forward to the upcoming Saturday evening.

We attended a period piece movie and had dinner at a local Italian restaurant. During dinner we had great conversation about movie.

Walking out of the restaurant we held hands for the first time. It felt good.

When I got her home we heard noise upstairs. Marti said it was Chloe. We kissed to end the evening. She being 5' 4" and me 6' 0" Marti stood on her tip toes so she could wrap her arms around my neck as we kissed. The kiss lasted about 20 seconds. We made a date for the following Friday.

I thought about putting the moves on her but did not for two reasons.

One, our relationship was progressing well. It was way, way too early to make any moves. I did not want to push things and screw up the relationship.

Two, her family was rich, prominent and influential. If my moves were unwanted, they could cause me problems.

Wednesday evening Marti called me up just to talk. The conversation was pleasant and natural. We must have chatted for an hour about anything and everything. Our relationship was proceeding nicely.

On my way to her house Friday evening Marti called me on my cell phone. She had a problem. The zipper on her dress from an afternoon event was stuck. Chloe was gone for the evening. She asked if I could help her with the zipper. I said I would.

I was wearing my standard summer outfit of a knit shirt, shorts and topsiders.

Marti greeted me at the front door with a big smile and grabbed my right hand. Her dress was a strapless gold sequin number. It fit like a glove. We walked through the living room, down a hallway to the master bedroom. The bedroom was dominated by a king-sized bed.

She turned around and lifted her hair. The zipper pull was three inches from the top of the dress.

"Take it slow and be careful, it's an expensive dress."

"Careful is my middle name."

She giggled.

I grabbed the zipper pull and slowly pulled it down her back. The zipper was not stuck. I pulled it easily down her back to her waist.

Once the zipper reached the bottom stop Marti pulled the dress front down and spun around.

"I'm so horny I..."

I interrupted her with a firm kiss to the lips.

After about 15 seconds my hands cupped her boobs. My thumbs and index fingers rubbed her nipples. She arched her back.

Marti hands lowered her dress to below her hips. The dress fell to the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I saw she was not wearing underwear. And she had an all over tan.

She started to pull my shirt over my head. I acted in kind by stepping out of my topsiders and lowering my shorts and underwear down my legs.

We were both bare. We resumed kissing.

I placed my hands on her sides below the ribcage. I eased her onto the bed.

Her legs were draped over the bed edge. My hands returned to her boobs. My lips to hers.

In ten seconds my lips left her lips. My tongue moved down her face, neck, between her boobs and all the way to her slit. I gave her slit two long slow licks. She groaned. Marti's love box was wet.

I stood up. My right index finger massaged her clit.

The bed was the right height so I could stick my cock in her slit standing up.

Without stopping the clit massage, I began to pump her. I kept going back and forth at a steady pace.

Once my cock entered her slit Marti began to groan. The longer I kept at it the louder she groaned.

I came three times. I kept pumping her, massaging her clit and playing with her right boob.

Margi came three times in quick succession. I kept at it. She came again. After about 30 seconds she came again and again.

Marti grabbed my right hand. "Stop! I can't stand it anymore."

I pulled my cock out and laid on the bed on her right. She moved her body up the bed. We simultaneously propped our heads up on a hand supported by an elbow. I my left hand, Marti her right.

"That was great" she panted. "It's been a long time since I've had sex."

"Me too." I replied.

"Your dress seduced me."

"Thank you."

"Your tan is perfect. What's your secret?"

"Thank you. My is secret is my own tanning bed and tanning a few minutes daily in the buff.

Marti continued. "I have a confession to make. I've only been available one evening per weekend due to all the banquets our foundation gets invited to attend. I have gone with one of my parents or both since they are such local icons. People want to see them. But I want to take you. Being with you one night a weekend is not enough!"

"That works for me on one condition."

"And that is?"

"I sit next to you."

"Deal!"

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Famished."

"Chinese?"

"Yes. Orange Sesame Chicken please."

While we were chatting my right index finger roamed between her ribcage and above her bush. In return her left index finger played with the top of my cock. My limp love muscle got a little firm.

"Before you go for Chinese, I can't let you leave with my love juices and cum all over your body. I insist on cleaning you up."

Marti hopped off the bed and fast walked to the master bathroom. I followed.

She grabbed a hand towel, fell to her knees and started to clean my mid-section.

"This towel is not doing it."

Marti proceeded to stick my half-staff cock in her mouth. She went back and forth a few times. She did a thorough job cleaning me. If I had been under 42 I would have exploded in her mouth.

When she released my cock from her mouth I put my hands behind her head and drove it down my shaft one more time.

"One more time for good measure."

While pulling her head back she gently squeezed my scrotum. Just a squeeze. No pain.

"I deserved that."

With a smile she said. "Hurry up and get dressed. I'm starving."

"I can't let a lady starve."

I quickly dressed and headed for a Chinese restaurant.

Upon my return she led me to the living room. Table ware was on the coffee table in front of the big screen TV. There was adequate room for us to slide our legs under the coffee table and dine comfortably. She brewed black tea to go with the Chinese food. We sat down and dined while watching a Doris Day and Rock Hudson romantic comedy.

Marti was wearing a sheer fabric white negligee. Her protruding nipples were easy to see. She had on white bikini underwear. Marti looked terrific.

Towards the end of the movie the garage door opened.

"That's Chloe."

"Run to your bedroom and change. I'll tell Chloe you are in the bathroom."

"Great idea."

Marti high tailed it to her bedroom.

Thirty seconds later Chloe entered the living room.

"Hi Mike. Where's Mom?"

"She went to the bathroom."

"Ok. Nice to see you again. Good night."

"Good night, Chloe."

Chloe walked up the staircase.

Marti walked out dressed in a tan skirt and vest combination with matching shoes. When she raised her arms, her trim midriff was revealed. She looked ravishing.

"That was a close one. Thanks for the bathroom idea."

"My pleasure."

"By the way, where's Chloe?"

"She went upstairs."

"How did she seem?"

"Fine. Why?"

"She's not taking her father divorcing me and getting remarried well. I'm going to go upstairs and chat with her".

"Is that the same outfit you wore when Chloe left this evening?"

"Yes, it is. I get your drift. Me wearing different clothes would raise eyebrows."

Marti came down after a few minutes.

"How's Chloe?"

"She's fine. I just want to stay in touch with her considering all that has happened in the past year and a half."

Marti sat down next to me and we watched the rest of the movie.

We made a date for the next Friday. Saturday there was a banquet to attend. A coat and tie affair. Our first public appearance.

The next evening, I was at home watching a baseball game. Around 10:00 Marti called.

"Need some company?"

"Sure."

"Great. I'll grab an Uber and see you in a few."

I tidied up the living room.

Fifteen minutes later Marti was at the door.

"Hi." She said with a big smile.

"Hi." I replied with an equally big smile.

"May I come in?"

"Of course."

She stumbled as she walked in door. I caught her.

"Thanks. Nice catch."

"You are welcome."

Marti was dressed in a full length blue, green and purple sun dress with brown sandals.

She had a medium sized blue purse. I was expecting a clutch.

Marti's eyes were glassy. She was a wee bit tipsy.

I grabbed her right hand and led her to the living room couch. We sat at opposite ends.

"Can I get you anything?"

"A bottled water please."

I got one and handed it to her. Marti took a long swig from the bottle.

"Last night was so great I had to see you tonight."

"Last night was special."

We looked at each other. There was a pregnant pause.

"Kiss me. I need to be kissed."

I slid across the sofa to Marti, leaned over, placed my hands on the side of her face and gently kissed her lips.

She responded by placing her hands behind my head and pressing her mouth onto mine.

I leaned over her. We made out. After a minute or so Marti said, "I have to use the ladies room."

I pointed. "First door on the right, opposite the stairs."

"Thanks."

Seconds after hearing the toilette flush she walked out of the bathroom sans dress and sandals. She was wearing a strapless nude color bra and small bikini panties.

I stood up.

"No need to get up. Let's pick up where we left off."

I sat down. Marti joined me.

We resumed making out.

In spite of last night's activities and age my love muscle was beginning to firm up. With my crotch on her thigh Marti had to notice.

She broke off the kiss.

"With our great sex last night and at your age I know it's harder than it used to be to get an erection. I don't want to embarrass you, but I brought something to help."

Margi got up, opened her purse and pulled out a 7" life like dildo.

"I know this will help you with me."

"That's a fact. Not being able to get it up like I used to sucks, but I appreciate you bringing your toy. Let's retire to the master bedroom and see what happens."

I stood up, grabbed her right hand and headed to the master bedroom.

Reaching the foot of the master bedroom bed I removed my knit shirt.

Marti responded by tossing the dildo onto the bed, wrapping her arms around my upper torso from behind, laying the right side of her head on my back and sighing.

Seconds later she slid both hands inside my underwear, gripping my cock.

I turned around, unhooked her bra, sat on the bed and started licking her right boob. My right hand played with her left nipple.

Marti wrapped her hands around my head and squeezed. She sighed.

12