Destiny's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cigarette was gone and a chill was stirring in the air; the temperature was going to plummet tonight. With such thoughts, she noticeably trembles and without thinking, he pulls her tighter under his arm. She scoots closer, practically in his lap; he wraps the morning blanket around her and remains silent. Finally, he says to her, "Which side of the bed do you sleep on?" She giggles and pinches his ribs under the blanket; he says nothing more until it was dark and very cold.

Looking down, he sees nothing but blonde hair; she's been submerged under the blanket like this for about an hour. "You awake?" he asks. She nods her head and he hears a muffled, "yes." He smiles and asks, "Do you want to go inside?" this time, a nod only. "I'm going to have to carry you, aren't I? You forgot your shoes." again, just a nod.

Max sweeps her into his arms and stands, all in one easy and effortless motion. "Please, be gentle with me", she pleads softly, batting her eyelashes as he did to her earlier. Entering the cabin, he slowly sets her on her feet and looking into her amazing angelic eyes, he says, "Who are you and what have you done with my sister?"

He had asked her, so seriously, it surprised her. "Well, maybe I've been here all the time, scared to show myself. Waiting for you to see me", she cautiously ventures, peering up into his eyes. She had seen him get lost in hers eyes before, now it was her turn to be lost in his. It startled her back to reality when she heard him speak.

"You are a Vixen!" he smiles and then, bellowing loudly, "A witch from the far north! Come to strike fear into the hearts of brave men, slaying all before her and swallowing their very soles!"

She smiles, thinking, he's in one of those moods again, better get comfortable, kick back and relax. Laying her robe over the edge of the bed, she lies on her stomach and propped up on her elbows. Her knees were bent and feet crossed in the air, wearing only a sports bra and skimpy gym shorts, the kind that aren't sewn up the sides, but the material overlapping slightly.

Max is still in "oratory mode" and strolls over to the bed, pausing briefly to scan her with his eyes and speaking with approval, "Nice!" He turns back to the kitchen and returns immediately to "the unsavory virtues and wicked ways of the northern temptress."

Paige looked up at him and says, "And you call me a Vixen!" He chuckles and continues while she chimes in occasionally, adding to his story. He graciously bows and adds her ideas each time. By now, she's at the foot of the bed, kneeling and resting on her feet. He finished the story in a thunderous finale and all was well with the world.

She breaks the silence and says, "You know, Max. You ought to write a novel and with your imagination, I'd bet it would be on the bestseller list!" "Bestseller list! Now who's got the imagination?" he adds, "Best you lie down, the delirium will pass by morning."

Paige laughs and scrambles under the blankets. Max stepped outside and checks the generator, picking up some more firewood, he heads back inside adding a couple logs to the large fireplace and placing the rest on the stack beside it. He carefully adjusts the damper and closes the wire mesh spark screen, "No need to burn the place down" he thinks to himself and walked around the bed.

He undresses down to his short sleeve, short-leg thermal underwear. Paige turns down the blankets on his side, pats the sheets and smiles. He slips into bed, and with his arms on top of the covers; he lays them straight along his sides, facing the ceiling. Within moments, his breathing became a slow steady rhythm. She could tell he was asleep.

Paige rolls on her side, facing the fire with her back to him. She watches as the flames dance higher and quietly listens to the newly added wood hissing and popping. As the last remnants of moisture are driven from the wood, a whoosh of flames surrounded it. She could feel the momentary increase of heat on her face, closing her eyes and smiling; she drifts off to sleep.

When Max woke up; Paige was securely snuggled up under his arm, once again. Her head was on his chest, her head tilted down slightly and her forehead resting against his jaw; the soft scent of perfume, easily reaching his nostrils. He could feel her rib cage lifting and falling beneath his arm, his hand touching the soft flesh at her waist; the warmth of her breath penetrated the fabric on his chest.

Her arm was draped across his stomach, one leg slightly bent and resting on his. He squeezed her tighter momentarily and she wiggled even closer, emitting a moan that was close to purring, causing him to smile.

He laid there for a while, holding her close and thinking of everything and nothing. Realizing her breathing had changed and she was now awake, he walks two fingers up her side as she wiggles with laughter. "So, were you were awake this whole time?" he asks. "Maybe", she squeaks, while squirming against him. "You are such an evil siren. But you know that, don't you", he says with a playful smile.

Throwing the covers back far enough to expose her shapely body, he slaps her on the ass and gets out of bed. "Where are you going?" she asks. "Morning rituals; stoke the fire, take a leak and put on coffee." Max answered. He then opened the fireplace screens, opened the damper and added a few more pieces, carefully re-closing the screen.

He looks at Paige and says, "Now, for ritual two." He walks to the front door, opens it and walks out, closing it quietly behind him. A few minutes pass and he reenters the room. He grabs an old metal teapot, filling it from the sink. Paige couldn't resist and says, "Thank God, we must be on number three. I thought you were going to fill it outside!"

Max roared with laughter and Paige quickly followed suit, he put the teapot on the antique stove and lit the burner. She jumps out of bed, scurries up against him as he puts his arms around her, she asks, "Do I have two pee off the porch, also?" They laughed again.

Max pushes her away, holding her at arm's length; he looked her up and down, breathed a big sigh of regret and says, "Well, if you really must go; there's the outhouse around back, or...." glancing at a large, covered pot sitting near the front door.

Paige frowns while looking at the pot and then says, "In that?"

"Yep, especially in the snow during cold weather and it beats having to go out back at night!" he replies.

Paige stares at the pot for a moment, then glances at Max. She walks to the front door, opens it and the frigid morning air attacks her body; she quickly closes the door. She turned slowly to face Max; she's the perfect picture of a scantily clad woman with a serious chill going on.

Her hair was slightly tangled at the sides of her face, from the cold blast of wind and her eyes were closed tightly. Her arms stiffly held down by her sides and fists clinched. Her size "C" breasts were bulging inside the sports bra and her stiff nipples straining at the fabric. Goosebumps had appeared all over her body, delicate body hair visible in the firelight. If she was breathing, he was unable to tell, her flat stomach not moving.

She opens one eye and tells him to turn around. With his compliance, he hears the lid rattle against the pot and then, he hears her peeing. His shoulders are shaking in silent laughter as she laments over how undignified this situation has become. All the while, he can hear in her voice, she thinks it's funny too.

During the next two days, they became more relaxed, accustomed to the other's presence. He took her on a canoe ride Saturday, including a stop along the shoreline for a blanket picnic lunch. She listened attentively while he explained; the lake was originally called some unpronounceable Indian word and loosely translated into: "The Lady of Destiny" or "Destiny Lady". In the end, "Lake Destiny" was born.

She looks at him, quickly frowns, and says, "Where did you learn all this and we all know, you can't read!" He smiles and answers, "Hell no! I took a bush plane tour and the pilot told me that!" She laughs and says, "You are so full of shit!" He feigns surprise, "Well, go figure! He told me that too!" Paige crumples to the blanket in laughter.

That afternoon he helped her find a short board, some paint and a small brush. He asks what she's making and she replies, "A sign for the cabin." He looks at her questioningly and she says, "You'll see." Before long, she approaches him, with board in hand and asks him to hang it on the porch support beam. He takes the board, flips it around to read it and sees, "Destiny's Cabin." He laughs and says, "You know that was a bullshit story and this will help perpetuate it." She grins and says, "Yeah, I know. Isn't it cool!"

On Sunday it rained early, the cold dampness surrounded the small cabin as the newly mounted sign hung on the outside; a light trail of smoke drifted steadily away from the stone chimney as fire raged in its belly. They spent most of the day in their underwear, cuddled up in bed, playing cards and somewhere along the way, switching to checkers, because Max was tired of getting his ass handed to him playing rummy.

Talking, always talking. Finishing the other's sentence was commonplace and there was genuine laughter. The old cabin seemed to magically come to life, offering warmth and protection from the cold for those desperately needing sanctuary. All the same, the best part was waking up each morning in each other's arms.

Paige had finished the breakfast dishes and was washing the table, looking out the window, she sees Max. His back is to her and he's burning some brush; dressed in flannel shirt, jeans, work boots and sock-cap, she's thinking, "He could pass for Paul Bunyan."

Never removing her gaze, she sits on the small bench, watching intently. She had no idea how anyone could not love this man. Susan must have her head up her ass! He never has a crossword, always thoughtful and an enormous capacity for giving! Little by little, coming to the realization that, she was in love with him.

It really wasn't surprising, now that she thought about it. She had always loved him as a brother, but "in love" with him? She tried to recall when this happened, the change from "love" to "in love"; but it really didn't matter she decided. It's too late, way too late! The damage is done. He needed to know, or maybe closer to the truth, she needed to tell him.

This need; demanded a way, a planned sequence of events that will allow it to express itself, but how? First things first, she needs time to figure this out. She finds his satellite phone and quickly dials the number to her answering service, instructing them to hold all her calls and hangs up.

Immediately, her mind jumped into overdrive; imagined images flashed by in quick succession, possible conversations played out in her mind. "Slow down", she kept telling herself. She couldn't just throw herself at him; not wanting to satisfy lust, although she could not deny its part, she wanted to make love. Slowly, her snare was beginning to take shape.

Wanting to be near him and test his mood, she ate lunch with him on the porch and asks, "What time do you think you'll be finished?" "Around supper time I imagine", he says. Paige leans towards him to take his empty plate and then wrinkling her nose says, "Phew! You stink! I hear that a little soap and water, remedies that situation", smiling now she adds, "I'll have hot water for your bath ready by four; suppers at five." The look on his face and quiet acceptance confirmed her plans were progressing nicely.

She busied herself inside the cabin for the rest of the afternoon, carefully preparing the nights meal. At the appointed time, she hears boots on the front porch; he enters the cabin, hanging his sock-cap on the hook by the door. Paige is pouring boiling water into the tepid water, for the second time.

Testing the temperature with her hand, she turns to Max, hooks her thumb over her shoulder indicating the tub and says, "It's ready, don't forget to wash behind your ears" and then, holding her hands as though looking through binoculars, she watches as he passes her. He sits on the stool close to the tub, unlaces his boots and pulls them off. Stuffing the hanging laces inside, he neatly sets them to the side.

She is still looking through her hand binoculars while Max pretends he doesn't notice her. He stands and removes his jeans, the same short leg thermal underwear; he must have a million of them! Then unbuttoned his shirt and tosses it to the floor, the same with the thermal top. He hooks a thumb inside the waistband of his bottoms, looks at her with a coy smile and bats his eyes, all the while the curtain slowly slides closed.

Paige is jumping up and down while clapping her hands, squeaking joyfully, "Oh! Thank you Jesus! He has private performances too!" Max openly laughs behind the curtain and then she adds, "You are such a tease, do you play with all the girls like this?" "I haven't begun to play, yet" he responds in his best villain's voice.

She jumped on board and quickly mimicked the flower of the South, "Why, Dastardly Dan! I don't mind being tied up, but must we play on the tracks?" At her last statement, his wet soapy rag came flying over the curtain, followed by laughter as she tossed it back.

She laid out his clean thermals on the bed and having a fresh idea, digging through her bags for her sexiest panties, a bright pink lacey thong; she strips, puts on the panties and then his thermal top, making sure enough buttons were unfastened. She knew the top didn't come down far enough, maybe mid-hip, he'd be able to see the small pink patch clearly; her nipples were erect with anticipation.

Max slid the curtain back and around his waist was the damp towel; his appearance was sleek, strong and handsome. He walks to the bed, looks over towards her; clearly feasting on her beauty and says, "I've always loved pink!"

He drops the towel as she watches, her first look at his manhood and steps into his bottoms, making necessary adjustments as he walks towards her. She's damn near mesmerized, her thighs were quivering; by the look on his face, she wondered, just who's plan was being played out at this moment, hers or his.

He steps close to her unfastening one more button and then, folds the edges to the inside of the top, creating a deep, wide "V" and revealing a large amount of her firm breasts, but careful to barely cover her nipples. Sliding his hand down the folded edge as if to crease the fabric, the backs of his fingers cascade over her swollen bulb and she gasps softly, closing her eyes.

He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her against him very tight, she has trouble breathing. He releases her with one arm and pulled her even tighter with the other; a grip like steel, crushing, inescapable. With his free hand, he gently traces her facial features; each eye brow and down her nose, brushing around the edges of her parted lips, continuing over her chin to her slender neck.

As she dangles from his arm, Max is storing away every detail about her, memorizing every smell, every touch, every curve and every moment.

She could feel his breath on her face; his touch was maddening. If this doesn't break apart now, it will be all-wrong, ruined. "Stop", she says quietly.

Max freezes. She throws herself against him, squeezing him tight, panic betraying her and says, "Oh God! It's not that! I was thoroughly enjoying what was taking place, maybe a little too much."

"However, " she continues while backing away, "I want us to take it slow tonight, no rush or pressure and, I want to discuss us. In addition, what were doing or getting ready to do, how we may feel in the morning, do we want to continue or go our separate ways, pretending all this never happened? I know I don't want that!"

"I also know that, I don't want a brief affair while in the throes of lust; degrading and cheapening what may be a wonderful thing. Here, sit down Max." they sit on the same bench, Max facing the table, Paige facing Max and straddling the bench, her bare left leg draped over his beneath the table, arms stretched around him and head resting on his shoulder, she continues, "Max, I'm in love with you. I can't help it and I can't change it, I don't know if I would want to; but I just don't want to bang someone in a bed! I can find that anywhere!"

"I want, or need, to go slow, cherish each moment, comfortable, natural, right. Not lust but love, is that a dream? A fantasy?" Throwing caution to the wind, she lays her heart on the line. "Oh, Max! I must sound foolish, like a love struck schoolgirl, but I know somewhere in this world, there's a place for us. Is it here, in this cabin? I don't know and I also don't care, as long as I'm with you. All that matters to me is loving you."

She's crying now, her tears running down the side of his arm. He twists around, and now straddling the bench also, he pulls her legs over his and towards him; they end up, face-to-face, body-to-body, her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck.

Max looked at her with tear filled eyes, all barriers crumbling and softly says, "I can't remember not loving you. I've denied these feelings for years in a vain attempt to fool myself. Every time I look at you, I get lost in your eyes. I don't know how to handle this feeling I have; it controls my every thought."

They part bodies enough to look at each other; he tenderly kisses the tears from her face. Upon reaching her lips, he kisses her gently, not a brother's kiss, but something more. They part and both smile.

Holding her in place, Max stands, kisses her once again and then carefully lets her down to stand on the floor, arms still tightly wrapped around one another. "Do you have any idea what you do to me", she said trembling. "Oh yes, I have lots of ideas about what I can do to you!" he growls menacingly and continues, "But I'm starving, can we eat first?"

He bites the air as if taking a bite of her. "Oh no, my lover. The desert comes after the meal" and she wiggles away. He quickly recaptures her, holding her close, he says, "I love how you talk dirty to me" and kisses her, once more.

They release one another and he sits at the table watching her as she completes last minute chores. She was a vision of beauty and grace; he couldn't take his eyes off of her, openly staring and following her every move. Although her back was often turned, she could feel his eyes on her; glancing briefly at his face, she smiled and thought to herself; "That's the look I was going for!"

Fresh baked trout on a bed of seasoned rice, tender carrots placed around the edges and steaming biscuits. As if joined at the hips, they sat on the same side of the table; her right leg slung over his left in an unexplainable need to touch. The conversation was open and honest; they discussed their feelings; feeding each other by hand playfully and dribbling rice. They talked about the "us", their future plans and ways to make it happen, while washing the dishes.

Both are standing at the sink and facing each other. Paige is drying her hands while Max is taking the wide sceenic route inside her top, pretending to retrieve some spilt rice. She brazenly throws her chest out and pulls the top open, exposing both of her beautiful tits; grabbing his dark hair, she pulled his mouth to each breast, serving a dual-banquet of round and soft mounds of flesh. He greedily submerged between them as she let him devour her at will.

His breath was hot and exciting as he crushed his mouth to her. His tongue would attack, sending shockwaves throughout her body, and then suddenly retreat; leaving her gasping for air, weak, trembling. Over and over he brought her to the edge, her mind reeling with unimaginable pleasure. Her wishful thinking and pitiful images that had passed by in her mind earlier today; could not compare to the wellspring of emotions flooding through her at this moment.