Destiny's Children Ch. 02

Story Info
Shizari Encounters Trouble at the Market.
5.3k words
4.36
1.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The market set my teeth on edge. I followed Fix as he wound his way through the crowd. It had been a few days since our little get together and he offered to play the role of my owner. I nearly shot him on the spot. I didn't kill my entire unit to walk right back into slavery, but he insisted that it would only be for show. I still had reservations about this whole mess, but I had to admit it did make it easier to move around.

We stopped at the center of the market. Stalls were crammed around the edges of an open circle. They displayed every kind of ware imaginable. A stand of colorful knock off sex toys snuggled right against the gleaming steel and poly-synth of the "lightly used" weapon stall next to it. The air was thick with the scent of spices and body odor from more aliens than I could count. A few of them were dragging tired humans behind them. A low guttural snarl bubbled up from my chest. I felt a rough hand touch my arm. Fix was eyeing me with concern.

"Not now. You would just draw attention to yourself," he whispered. My eyes followed them until they disappeared into the crowd. I slowly nodded. He was right. I was in no position to be starting a revolution. I would just get myself killed. Fix stopped at the edge of the space and scanned the crowd.

"Our contact should be here. I know you want to get out of prostitution. They said they were interested in sponsoring you for the arena. We love blood sport about as much as we love sex," He explained quietly.

I was only half listening. I was all too aware of the clamor of bodies around me. I couldn't keep my eyes on all of them. My heart was a dull drumbeat in my chest. Hundreds of feet churned up clouds of sickly yellow dust. My hand hovered near my belt. I felt fingers brush my hip and I spun around.

A thing was looming over me. Even hunched down on its knuckles, it stood tall enough to stare right into my face. Its eyes were a rotten yellow color. They were buried beneath craggy brows. It had a piggish face and its body was cloaked in greasy ropes of coarse, gray fur. Oh god... the smell... I was amazed I hadn't smelled it coming. The wind must have shifted and now I was almost drowning beneath the waves of this thing's musky stench. It bared its teeth at me, revealing massive yellow tusks.

"Hey! Back off! She's mine!" Fix snarled and pushed me aside to confront the creature. It rumbled in amusement.

"Hah! You too tiny to keep me from the woman." I winced. Its voice reminded me of an aging industrial grinder. It warbled between a deep basso and a strange hiccuping. Fix scowled at it but didn't back down. I almost felt his tension though. I didn't blame him. The thing had fists like meaty sledgehammers. It could probably crush me in one hand like a tube of toothpaste. We needed to act fast. The second we looked like prey, it was over. I pulled my pistol from my belt and flicked the toggle. It whined to life. The thing spun faster then I expected and slammed me into a wall. My body detonated with pain. I gasped and tried to make sense of what happened.

"What kind of stupid woman pulls a gun on a Kavlorian?" I found myself pinned to the wall by a massive hand. It pushed me harder into the rough stone and I whimpered. Jesus fuck, this thing was strong! I saw Fix run for the gun as my vision flickered. A hiss of plasma was broken by a pained snarl and I fell to the ground. My eyes watered and I coughed.

I froze. The Kavlorian was bleeding a greenish blood from his shoulder. He was holding Fix in the air by his throat. Fix kicked his feet wildly. His eyes bulged and his skin started turning purple. Do something! I screamed in my mind, but my body was just frozen. I dug my fingers helplessly into the dirt. He was going to kill Fix but I just couldn't move. I watched with horror as Fix went limp and the Kavlorian dropped him to the dust before turning back to me.

"That was a mistake little human. Now I think I'd like to enjoy my prize." He rumbled menacingly and bared his teeth in a grin. The world seemed to slow. I coughed weakly. I didn't know what to do. I watched as the thing's cock slid out of its sheath. It was so big... Fear shot through my veins, oh no... no, NO! I tried to squirm away but he snatched me from the ground before I could escape. He pushed me roughly up against the wall and rumbled in satisfaction. My mind raced and the fear ebbed somewhat. Maybe I could gain an advantage by playing the terrified but compliant slave.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll do what you want, just don't kill me." I blubbered. It wasn't too hard. I really was terrified. People always thought courage meant never showing fear. It was really just acknowledging it and maintaining control in spite of it. The more I focused on breathing, the more control I wrested back from my panicked lizard brain. Dignity was over rated anyways.

"That's more like it." He purred and tore at my clothes. I shivered as the cool air brushed my crotch. I closed my eyes. This wouldn't last forever, I told myself. I only needed to play along long enough to make him complacent. I felt something firm press between my legs. I swallowed the lump in my throat and patted my waist. Good it was still there.

I yelped as he pushed his meaty thickness inside. God, it was even bigger than it looked. Each thrust hurt before I got wet enough to accommodate him. My breath escaped my lips in a sharp hiss. When I opened my eyes all I could see was his stupid grin. That's right, just keep smiling, you stupid animal.

"Am I a good slave?" I forced a tremor into my voice.

"Mmm yes. Maybe I'll let you live after all. You'd make a nice toy to fuck every morning." He said with a sultry growl. He impaled me to the wall with his cock. It pumped in and out. Each thrust was so strong and deep, I had no idea how I could contain it. My tits bounced with every thrust. I gasped. Pain mingled with pleasant fullness.

"I'll do anything you want Big Guy. Just take your time and fill me up." I whimpered beneath his massive weight. I felt like a doll in his huge hands. He just grunted and pumped into me harder. These guys weren't much for foreplay it seemed.

I felt the change in him. He was less focused. It was like his awareness fell into a mire of lust. I pushed against him lightly with my hands and he didn't respond. It was like the damn thing entered a trance of sorts. Perfect. I slipped my hand ever so slowly to my waist as he focused on roughly pounding my wet pussy. It was hard to focus. I didn't want to admit that this felt good even if it was painful and unwanted. Something in me stirred. I knew instinctively that this wasn't personal. All life, me included, would do the exact same thing.

An image flickered through my mind. I saw myself stabbing this beast and riding his cock as he collapsed to the earth. Sex was dominance. It was victory. It was how all things would claim their rightful place in this galaxy. A shadowy awareness woke up inside me and took the reigns. It felt right. The Kavlorian gasped. He was close to climax. Oh he would have a nice surprise alright.

I whipped my combat knife from my belt in one smooth motion and rammed it right under the thing's jaw. He bucked hard, harpooning me with his solid cock before spasming backwards. His scream sounded like shearing metal and his massive cock slid free. He fell backwards onto one of the stands with a satisfying crash. A plume of dust shot into the air.

"I'll kill you!" He howled as a gout of blood poured from his jaw. He clutched the wound with one hand and charged at me, his eyes were wide with pained rage. I danced to the side just in time and he barreled right into the stone wall, knocking a cascade of rubble onto himself. I sprinted into clearing and snatched up the pistol. A flick of the toggle set it whining right as the brute freed himself from the pile. I didn't hesitate. The pistol barked three times and sprayed green blood over the crumbled stone. I had aimed for the chest but hadn't hit anything vital and the damn thing just charged at me again. Panicked aliens scattered away with yelps and hoots. He swatted another stand towards the fleeing crowd.

I tried to dodge again but I just wasn't fast enough. The Kavlorian smacked the gun from my hand. I felt a sharp pain but then my wrist went numb. Shit... did he break it? I scrambled away but he caught my leg and dragged me back. He lifted me up by my ankle and snarled right into my face.

"You are gunna regret doing that, bitch. I'm gunna make sure you die slowly." He hissed between gnashed teeth.

"You would be wise to release the human." I heard a mellow and androgynous voice coming from behind the Kavlorian's massive, shaggy frame. A flash of frustrated fury twisted the thing's face and he dropped me unceremoniously back to the dirt. My breath fled with a pained whuff. I blinked away the tears. The Kavlorian spun with a roar.

"I grow tired of little man-things interrupting me!" There was no mistaking the hate in his voice. My heart thudded. My eyes shot back to where Fix lay motionless. I scuttled carefully back to him and checked his pulse. Good, he was alive, I sighed inwardly. I shot a glance at the newcomer.

The alien was rather odd. It looked like nothing more than a shadow wearing a blank bone-white mask. Golden eyes glowed softly from hollow sockets. They were devoid of any features, lacking both pupils and irises. The creature was humanoid. It's slender legs were backwards jointed like many of the other species I had seen. Its feet reminded me of cross between hooves and the talons on a bird of prey, only shorter and thicker. Two bluntly pointed toes bore most of its weight but a third, sharper one was poised at the back, ready to aid in balance or slash at prey.

Charcoal black skin tightened over bone, giving the creature an almost starved appearance. A pair of tentacles erupted from behind the bony prominences at its shoulders. Similar projections of bone jutted from its hips. Though it wore no clothes, there were no outward signs of its sex. Its crotch was eerily smooth. It didn't look like this one posed much of a threat to the hulking Kavlorian.

I crept slowly towards the discarded pistol. I didn't want to be caught defenseless if things went south again. Another human stepped into view next to the newcomer. He immediately noticed me and I froze. He met my gaze with cunning brown eyes and his lips curled into an amused grin. I scowled at him. I dared not make a sound. I only hoped that he wouldn't betray me. He looked clean and well fed. His dirty blonde hair was well trimmed and completed by a neat circle beard. It was a stark contrast to the filthy, starved and bruised slaves I had seen before. The Kavlorian snorted.

"What is it with you puny things? If you have a death wish, I am happy to oblige," He chuckled, his bleeding wounds had already clotted. He cracked his massive knuckles. I was so close to the pistol, just a few more seconds! I hoped the newcomer would keep the thing talking. My hope died almost immediately when the Kavlorian turned and seized me by the hair. I yelped in surprise. He hoisted me up like some prize catch. Pain seared into my scalp.

"I'm already tired of toying with this one. Maybe I'll just rip her in half for you." His voice went cold. I felt his fist close around my legs and terror flooded my veins. I struggled against him but it was like fighting a beam of steel. I couldn't loosen his grip even a single inch. He held me upside down and his other fist closed around my throat. I couldn't breathe. The world crystallized around my desperately beating heart.

"Do not toy with me, ape." I heard that soft voice again as my vision dimmed. "Release the human." God stop talking and do something! I howled at the newcomer but it only came out a strangled grunt. The last thing I saw before my vision went black was the smug look on the slave's face.

***

I exploded into motion as I came to. That same primordial consciousness was in control. The scene I saw didn't quite make sense. Strange blade-like protrusions shot out from the newcomer's shoulders. They stretched impossibly far before driving into the Kavlorian's body, pinning him to a wall on the other side of the bazaar. Green blood steadily dribbled to the dirt. One blade buried itself in his stomach and the other drove into his shoulder.

I scrambled to my combat knife and snatched it in my off-hand. My injured wrist was still numb. I couldn't move it. I bared my teeth at the trapped Kavlorian and ran over to him.

"Wait!" The young slave cried out and ran to stop me. The strange alien stopped him by coiling an impossibly flexible arm around his waist.

"Do not interfere. She needs to learn what she really is. We all share the same father." Its soft voice kissed my ears but I ignored the questions they provoked. I had one thing on my mind. Lust met vengeance and had a tryst right in the core of my soul. His face had such a childlike look of bewilderment. I laughed right at it. His cock was still erect and I decided that this confrontation wasn't complete without one final task. He squirmed when I mounted him. How cute. Looked like he wasn't so excited now that he was on bottom.

"You need to take him, right here in front of everyone," my instincts whispered in the back of my mind. To leave now would make you a coward. It would make you prey. He whined and tried to push me off but I pressed the point of my blade against his throat.

"You don't just get to back out now that you're losing." I purred and pressed just hard enough on the blade to draw blood. I pushed his manhood inside. Oh god it felt so good... taking him myself was like quenching a thirst I never knew existed. I bore down on him with my weight and rode him slowly at first. I could listen to the squelching of his cock inside me all day. I closed my eyes in delighted bliss and just savored all of the sensations around me.

He flinched with every thrust. It must have been rather uncomfortable to be taken harshly while pinned to a wall like that. Good. He deserved to suffer. There was a hunger in me. It wanted to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that I deserved life. It went deeper than mere passion. This fight was about so much more than my safety. It was about my humanity. Perhaps in another world, people would settle their differences without sex. I wasn't able to imagine such a place.

I rode his whimpering body, pumping that huge cock in and out. He panted and his wide eyes frantically flicked about, hoping that someone might save him too. No one came. I actually noticed a few poorly concealed laughs when I risked a glance at the crowd. That's right. The mighty Kavlorian has been taken by the pitiful human. My own laugh was musical to my ears.

"That's right. You are nothing but a joke now. This is over. I won." I breathed into his ear. He flinched as if the words were a keener weapon than any blade. My wetness dribbled down onto his abdomen, mingling with green blood. I bore my weight down against him and humped him even harder. God I was so close... My full tits and erect nipples and bounced against his coarse chest. The roughness sent cascades of pleasure uniting my breasts with my engorged pussy. I swayed right on the precipice of climax. He wriggled beneath me.

"Ah, ah. A good bitch lets his mistress finish first." I pressed the blade harder against his throat. His eyes widened in horror. He simply couldn't comprehend what was happening. A strangled moan tore its way free of his lips. It was twisted between pleasure and pain. I watched his resistance fade beneath me. He twisted his hands into the dirt. He grimaced as if he was working up the nerve to push me off.

The quivering in his legs told a different story. He was actively thrusting now. The slurping fullness of his cock deep inside me wrestled his focus into aroused submission. His balls clenched, spurting a hot flood of pre-cum into me. I gasped as that warmth filled me. It only intensified the sensation of his meaty cock. A thrill of excitement sent my heart racing.

I only intensified my efforts. His whole body was trembling now. He finally closed his eyes and sighed deeply. His body relaxed beneath me. I grinned wider. I knew in that moment that I had won. I knew that an entire crowd of aliens had just watched me fuck a Kavlorian into submission. I wasn't entirely sure what the ramifications might be, but I knew that this moment held more significance than any other time in my life.

The tide of pleasure built until I was powerless against it. I shuddered and bucked hard against the Kavlorian's cock. Pleasure lit up every solitary nerve in my body. I gasped and groaned loudly but kept thrusting through the orgasm. Everything was so sensitive. Every little movement nearly had me screaming in ecstasy.

It wasn't long before the Kavlorian climaxed too. A massive gout of semen blasted into my crotch. I squealed and my body detonated in pleasure again. I collapsed on top of him, unable to do much besides gasp and quiver while he bucked hard into me over and over. Cum poured to the ground loudly. His balls clenched repeatedly, shooting even more of the stuff into me. I was amazed at how I could feel it spraying deep inside me. I was acutely aware of every little twitch of his manhood. It pulsated and massaged my core, sending new thrills of exquisite glory flitting down my nerves. Fuck me... this might have been the best climax I had ever had. It felt right on so many levels.

It took a while for both of us to recover. Urgency hovered at the edge of my vision like a hungry vulture. I couldn't afford to forget where I was. The stakes were as high as ever. I finally extricated myself from the tangle of our entwined bodies. More cum trickled out of me. I looked around sheepishly. Jesus fuck, it was like someone dropped a bucket of paint on us.

There was cum everywhere. The Kavlorian's crotch was practically basted in the stuff. It looked like someone had hosed my entire lower half with it. A slowly growing pool of white was accented with dramatic splatters. The crowd looked frozen between horror and fascination. The Kavlorian panted like an overworked bellows.

"That's right." That instinctive voice returned. "Every one of them understands what happened here. They are afraid of you." I was once again acutely aware of their eyes on me.

This time I paid more attention to their faces. It seemed the voice was right. They were fixated on me but where I expected lust, I saw mostly a quiet horror. It finally hit me. Humans were slaves. We had never been allowed to exert the same rightful dominance as they had. They full well expected the Kavlorian to subdue me. Truth be told, he would have, had the newcomer not intervened on my behalf. I had a rare opportunity I may never get again.

"That was a nice little fuck. Does anyone else feel like entertaining me?" I chuckled and raised my blood streaked arms with a dramatic flair. My voice snapped them out of their trance. They shuffled about nervously. I heard several anxious murmurs but couldn't make out the words.

"How about you?" I settled on a fairly large and obviously male alien of a species I wasn't familiar with. He would have loomed over me if he hadn't scuttled away as I approached. His tall, darkly furred frame was heavy with muscle. He resembled nothing more than a humanoid wolf with fur of the deepest blue. His abundant teeth and sharp claws didn't offer him any comfort. He pinned his ears and backed away. I kept pursuing him.

"Awww, it's ok if you're nervous baby. Momma will take care of you." I smiled with what I hoped was my most wolfish grin. He held his hands up, palms facing me in the universal sign of placation.

"Oh no my lady. It's quite alright." His rough voice actually trembled. I barked out a laugh and stepped back into the open. The newcomer watched me with its utterly expressionless face. It withdrew the blades from the wounded Kavlorian. They wiggled for a confusing moment before morphing back into the ambiguous tentacles at its shoulders. They were still tipped with green blood. The downed Kavlorian whined softly but remained prone.

12