Detained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She will let her colleague out of the room, then order us to undress. And then she will search us, one by one. Thin blue rubber gloves all over my body. Full cavity search. The picture explodes in my head, makes my mouth go dry and my pussy water. I can feel it soaking my panties. She feels it too, even though she is wearing those gloves. She puts me in detention, solitary confinement in a small, dark cell. In the middle of the night she comes to me. I can't see her in the darkness, but I feel her, OMG I feel her..

"OK girls, we are letting you off! We got nothing to hold you on. But if you want a sound piece of advice, stay away from that crowd in the future. They are not your kind. You are young, talented and privileged, a good future ahead of you. Those guys you don't need."

Her voice snaps me out of my fantasy bubble. Her colleague begins to take the cuffs off me, but I remain motionless, shocked and confused by the fantasies that just ran through my head. Where the fuck did that come from? Like some geyser suddenly springing up in a neat English garden.

"Thank you so much, mä́'am!" Claire sobs.

"Please call me Jennie."

"Will.. will you tell our parents?" Meg asks, still worried.

"Do you live with your parents?"

"No, I live up at campus."

"OK, so you are 21 years old, you live by yourself, and we are even letting you off. It is completely up to you what to tell your parents, and what not!"

Meg nods, still biting her lips, perhaps embarrassed about this policewoman having to remind her that she is actually an adult.

"Speaking of which," the policeman says, "how are we going to get them home? We can't just let them out on the street at this hour."

It is true, the station is in the city center, which is really wild at this time of night. Jennie looks at her watch.

"Well, technically I am already off-duty. You going back on patrol, right?"

"Yeah, but I promised to take rookie-Dan along, show off the south side at night. Actually, it's high time we get there. Not so convenient going to campus."

Jennie thinks for a moment, then looks at us.

"Look, girls, if you can wait like fifteen minutes, while I change and shower a bit, then I could take you in my own car. How's that sound?"

"That would be really great! Thank you so much, ma'am!" Claire still sobs a little bit. Meanwhile, I am trying to picture Jennie naked under the shower.

The policeman nods. "Just go change, Jen, I will take care of the paperwork!"

Fifteen minutes later we are standing in a parking lot, watching Jennie unlock her little Honda. She has changed to civilian clothes, a tight-fit t-shirt, and a knee-long skirt in some imitated leather, that also curves tightly around her robust bottom. Her hair is damp from showering. None of it makes the situation any easier for me.

"You all going to campus?"

"Not me!" I say. "I live out in East River Downs. King's Road."

"That's even better. It is close to where I live." She looks at Claire and Meg. "You two get in the back seat, and I'll drop you off first." I feel a bit tipsy about the fact that me and Jennie will end up being alone in the car.

We drive to campus, drop off Meg and Claire, who thank Jennie for the 117th time. Then the door slams shut, and as we are alone in the quiet of the little cabin, I feel a kind of tension between us. I try to shrug it off. After all it is just some stupid thing going on in my own head. Outside, Meg and Rachel have disappeared, but instead of starting the engine and driving away, Jennie turns to look me in the eye.

"Now, Rachel, will you tell me what you were really doing at that party?"

The question takes me completely aback.

"What do you mean? We.. already talked about it at the station. I mean, why are you asking me?"

"Because, Rachel, it was plain to see that your two friends were just these scared little chicks. But there was something different about you. The way you looked at me. The other girls could not look me in the eye. And when I cuffed them, they were all tensed up, but you almost seemed relaxed about it!"

I feel blood rushing to my face. It must be red like a tomato, but I can't help it. This is so embarrassing.

"I.. I guess we each react in our own way. I was also scared."

"And I guess that you are hiding something from me!"

Of course she does. My red face gives me away. All the while, my brain is racing around looking for some plausible story to make up, but not finding anything. I am silent for a while. It gets awkward.

"I.. think I could.. explain it all to you. But it is really... a personal matter. Not anything of interest for the police. Besides.. I am not really sure that you would want to know about it!"

I realize immediately the last remark was a mistake. She smiles a little bit.

"Now you are only making me more curious!"

"It will take some time if I should explain it properly."

"We will drive around a bit." She starts the engine, steers away from the curb. I pause for a few seconds, trying to organize my thoughts. Then I take a deep breath.

"OK, so I am 20 years old, and it is my second year in college. I guess I am a grown-up woman. And I have the needs and desires of a woman. I.. touch myself almost every day. It is nice, but not really fulfilling. I want something more. I want.. being with someone. Yet I never had a boyfriend. I never even had sex with anyone."

"Why not? You are very attractive." The remark sets off a little spark somewhere deep inside me.

"I guess I am. Many guys play up to me, making passes. But I always feel it is not right, like it doesn't get to me."

"College guys too boring?"

"That's what I told myself, but it is really bull. I mean, there are all kinds of guys at college. Sweet guys, clever guys, cute guys, hunky guys, you name it. But I got this idea that I needed something more.. raw. Primitive masculinity. I began to hang with Meg and Claire who were also frustrated. And when Meg suggested this party I was all in!"

"Did it work, then?" Her face is expressionless, but I have a feeling she is making some kind of effort over herself.

"Not at all! I mean, we were these cute little college girls in that crowd. You can imagine the kind of attention we got. I only felt alienated. But then you raided us, and you kinda know the rest. But the thing is, the moment you cuffed me, I felt really excited, in a way I had never experienced before. And when you questioned us, I had all kinds of fantasies, like, about you strip-searching me, and doing.. other things to me. It just went through my head, like a bulldozer, I couldn't stop it or control it."

Now she smiles. "So that's the secret! You are crushing on me!"

"I don't know.. I mean I don't know you. But you turn me on, that's for sure. And in a way, it made all kinds of stuff fall into place. But at the same time it was totally confusing. And I had to handle all that, while also being questioned by you. So I guess there wasn't room for being the scared little college girl too."

"OK. So I turn you on. What are you going to do about it?"

"I.. I don't know. Go home and sort myself out, I guess. I mean, I am sorry to dump all this shit on you. I do realize that my sexuality is not your problem."

"It might be! I meant it when I said you were attractive. It wasn't just words!"

Now the electricity between us is almost tangible. It creeps under my skin, into my nerves. I notice the car has stopped again, in a neighborhood that I don't recognize.

"Where are we?"

"We are parked outside my house. If you want it, I can drive you home and drop you off right now. It is not very far. But if you prefer, we could also stay here at my place, and maybe strip-search each other a little bit."

My mouth goes dry again, the electricity is all around my body now. I am silent for a few seconds, realizing there is really only one answer.

"Well.. I guess I can't say no to that!"

"You can always say no!"

"You try and tell that to my body."

"I see. OK, shall we?"

She opens the car door, begins to step out. I follow her. We walk up a long garden path towards a little wooden house, surrounded by a fairly large lawn.

"This little pig couldn't afford a house of brick, but at least I could get some distance to the neighbors."

"Are the neighbors loud?"

"No, not them. They are decent middle-aged people, who would not like to hear my lovers scream."

OMG, what am I getting myself into?

"Do you have many lovers?"

"I tend to have a steady girlfriend and a few frills. Except the position as steady is free right at the moment."

"Did she get jealous over your lovers?"

"No, I always made sure to invite her."

Mm-hm.

"Do you make your lovers scream with pleasure?"

"Sometimes."

What AM I getting myself into here?

We enter the house. The front door leads directly into a hallway, to the left of me a door opens into a living room. I take off my shoes and rucksack, fumbling awkwardly.

"Are you nervous, Rachel?"

"Yes."

"What are you nervous about?"

"I.. I am nervous that I never tried this kind of thing before, and I don't know how to.. do it. And maybe I will do it wrong, or badly, and you will be.. disappointed with me."

"Rachel, don't worry. It is not some kind of contest. We will take it slow and easy. How about I make us some coffee, and then we go into the living room and chat a bit?"

"I can't.. do that!"

"You don't drink coffee?"

"No, I mean, I can't sit and talk and drink coffee right now. I am way too excited for that!"

"We could talk about what makes you excited. What you would like us to do."

"But I don't know what it is that I want! I just know that I want it now."

She looks at me in silence for a few moments, thinking. Then she seems to reach some decision.

"OK girl, go into the living room and draw the curtains!" Her voice has assumed another tone now, firm, commanding. I do as I am told. The living room has a large window facing towards the lawn and the road. I draw a heavy curtain, that completely blocks any outside light and view. Jennie opens a drawer, pull out a shiny and clinking metallic thing, that I am already familiar with.

"Undress!"

Her face is expressionless. I unbutton my shirt, my hands trembling around the first buttons, then I begin to get a grip on myself. I put the shirt on a little table beside me, go on to unlock my push-up, letting my breasts out in free space. Although her face does not reveal any emotions or judgement, it is clear she scrutinizes me closely. I open my pants, pull them down, step out of them. Fold them carefully, then turn around to place them on the little table.

I keep my back turned towards her as I slowly remove my panties, so that she can inspect my bubble butt. Then I turn to face her again, legs slightly spread, to also show off my kitty, and the bush which I carefully trimmed into a little black heart shape. For the right person to see. I had never imagined it would be a woman!

She is still motionless.

"Rings!"

I remove my two finger rings, put them carefully besides my pants on the little table.

"Earrings!"

I remove those as well. It seems like an unnecessary detail, but I understand that she wants to strip me fully naked, rid me of all personal items and choices. And it entices me, I cannot deny that.

She opens the handcuffs, and I feel a kind of bubbling excitement in my belly.

"Turn around."

I do it, obediently putting my arms behind my back. For the second time this night cold steel closes around my wrists, relieving my arms and hands of the freedom to move. And once again I get that odd simultaneous feeling of relief and excitement.

"Now, let us see what this little girl is hiding!"

She runs her fingers through my hair, slowly, carefully. Goes on to enact that strip-search, inspecting my armpits, my mouth, lifts up my breasts to see if something is strapped beneath them. This role-playing feels kind of silly, but I have to admit that it works. Her touches and inspections are both humiliating and at the same time very sensual. She orders me to lift my left foot, and then the right one, carefully spreads my toes apart with her fingers, to check for anything between them. Then it comes.

"Spread your legs!"

I obey, my pulse picking up further. Her fingers move between my legs, bursting a little bubble of lust as they find my sweet spot. I let out a short gasp, and a slight jitter goes through my body. She inspects the inside of my pussy very carefully, with two fingers. God, it tickles so good. She pulls the fingers out, leaving me trembling, craving for more.

"Nothing in the front, let's try the back instead!"

A single finger slides up my ass, gropes around, and I let out another gasp. Although it is not as sweet as before, it is still incredibly naughty and humiliating and exciting.

"OK girl, you are cleared for detention. Let's go get you showered!"

Her right hand grabs me around my neck. She marches me out of the living room, down the hall, and into the bathroom. The shower niche is wide and spacey. She picks up the shower head, turns on the water, and begins to shower my backside. Initially the water is cold, and I shiver a bit, but she puts it on relentlessly. As it warms up, the water jets turn into tiny pleasant fingers tickling my bare skin. She turns me around, showers my front.

"Spread your legs!"

Once more I obey her. She moves the shower head between my legs, let the water fingers prickle my pussy. It feels so sweet, not just because of the physical stimulation, but the whole situation of being washed by another person while handcuffed and helpless.

She shuts off the water, grabs a bottle with liquid soap, and begins to soap my body. In some way the touch of her hands is both gentle and firm, as they carefully map out all the shapes of my wet, glistening body. I revel in that curious, authoritative and loving touch. She showers me again, washes the soap off me, paying particular attention to cleaning my ass and my pussy. Then she dries me with a towel, and orders me back into the living room, saying she will be with me in a couple of minutes.

As I go back into the hall, I hear her scraping down the water from the walls of the shower cabin. It seems like a silly thing to do in this situation, but I reckon it is really about letting me wait, to further build my excitement. I go back down the hall to the entrance, the living room is now to the right of me. To the left a half-open door stirs my curiosity. I push it open, my elbow finds a switch, and the light reveals a staircase going down into some basement.

For reasons I can't quite figure, I am drawn to investigate that basement. I descend the stairs, taking care to keep my balance with my cuffed hands. At the bottom I turn left, push open another door, finds another switch, then stifle as the light turns on.

I have entered a large room, seemingly covering the whole basement area, or most of it. Right in front of me, a kind of wooden horse is standing. Its back is a wooden bench, maybe a yard long, whose upper side is covered in leather. Its solid wooden legs are angled outwards, and fitted with leather straps, which can be moved up and down on little rails laid into the wood. Its ears, at the far end, is a piece of wood carved into a V-groove, also clad in some soft leather or rubber material. The tail, almost touching my knees, is a whip! A flourish of thin black leather straps, the handle stuck into some holder underneath the bench. My eyes, my brain, take in all these details in a split-second, connects them, interprets. It nails me to the ground.

"Rachel? Where are you?" I hear her calling out up in the hall, then coming down the stairs. I turn around to face her. She has a stern, disapproving look on her face.

"Didn't I tell you to go into the living room?"

"Yes, ma.. er.. Jennie.."

"'Mistress' is the word you are looking for!"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Did I give you permission to go down here?"

"No, mistress!"

"A naughty little girl, then? Watch out, or you will end up riding the horse! Now, get up into the living room as I told you."

I don't answer, but quietly shakes my head, my lips pressed tightly together. I know that I am risking something here, pushing my luck. But right now, my feet just won't move. She looks at me, in mild disbelief.

"Are you disobeying me? Are you a naughty and disobedient little bitch?"

I nod my head again, biting my lips.

"Do you realize that you are literally begging for a corporal punishment right now?"

I nod again, trembling slightly.

"And you really think you are ready for that?"

I hesitate. A couple of years ago I tried a bungee jump. I distinctly remember that feeling of standing on the ledge, convincing myself to step out into thin air, and an experience I didn't even know if I would like. Now I have that feeling once again. I pull myself together, to deliver my final nod.

"The hell you are!" she says as she turns me around to face away from her. She opens my handcuffs.

"OK, mount the horse, young lady!"

I climb onto the bench, rests my head snugly in the V-groove of the 'ears'. Jennie spreads my legs out and bends them, begins to fix them to the horse's hind legs with the leather straps. As she works, I look further into the room. It is full of.. implements. I notice a large wooden table, with a regular pattern of small holes drilled into it, along with a few larger holes. I have never seen such a thing before, yet I immediately understand that the small holes are for ropes or chains, the larger ones for arms and legs. A naughty girl could be tied to that thing in a myriad of different positions. How do I know that kind of stuff? Where does it come from? The table is standing on just two solid legs in the center, and I think there is some mechanism to tilt the table plate around the legs.

Jennie is done fixing my legs, and also strapping my arms down along the front legs of the horse. I am completely fixated, can only move my head and wriggle my torso a little bit. My pulse must be like 200 now. She goes behind me, begins to rub and feel the curves of my ass, which struts invitingly backwards and upwards.

"So, I'll need to teach you manners directly through the nerves under your bare skin! Let us start out with a bit of good old-fashioned spanking, and then we must see how receptive you are for this kind of learning."

She puts a soft slap on my right buttock. It stings, but not too much. She gives me a few seconds to appreciate it. Then she puts another slap on my left buttock. It arouses me. She begins to slap me continuously. The stinging, prickling feeling grows. I feel my buttocks gradually getting warmer too. Beneath the pain, which is still not too bad, an erotic excitement grows, deep, pervasive, something I have never felt before. The spanking goes on for a while. When she stops it, I am short of breath, and my whole body is trembling with excitement and desire.

"Let us see if you are learning anything from this!"

She runs her fingers tickling down the chasm between my hot buttocks, further and further down, until they hit my sweet damp pussy. It sends a lusty shock through my whole body. She fingers my clit, feels the wetness, spreading waves of joy into me.

"I don't think you are learning anything at all so far. Very well! I will give you a little taste of the whip. Just ten lashes, so you can get an idea of the fate that lies ahead if you don't right your ways."

She takes the whip out from under me, and begins to tickle my naked back with its little leather straps. I focus intensely on the feeling, trying to make out the stifness and weight of the whip tails, to get an idea how they will feel when they hit in full swing. She moves it down to tickle my buttocks, my pulse and excitement pick up again. Then the tickling feeling disappears, and I begin to brace for the first impact.