Detained Pt. 03

Story Info
Rachel, Megan and Claire form a steaming triangle.
6.5k words
4.76
4.1k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spinalia
spinalia
48 Followers

"Rachel, what on earth are you doing in there?"

Megan and Claire are watching me with distressed faces through the solid iron bars. I lift my head from the pillow of my narrow bunk bed.

"Well, I am in prison. Kind of obvious, isn't it?"

"No it isn't! I mean, why would you be in prison?"

"Because I was a bad girl."

Claire looks perplexed.

"That is nonsense! You are the most orderly, and sensible, and well-behaved girl I have ever known!"

"But still, here I am. Maybe I am not so nice and ordinary as you think I am."

She pushes the iron-bar door open.

"Nonsense! Come out here with us. See, the door is open, you can just leave!"

I lift my ankle out from under the blanket, to show off how it is chained to the bed post. They both step forward in amazement into the cell. As they inspect the cuffs and chain, the door silently closes behind them.

"We will get that thing off you soon enough! Just wait, while I go and get my stuff." Megan has an energetic, self-assured air about her. She turns to go out of the cell door again, shakes it violently when it doesn't open.

"WTF, it was open just a moment ago!"

"That is how it is. You can enter, but you can't leave."

"That's absurd!"

"Yes. It is."

"Did you put that thing on her?"

Claire is staring angrily at Jennie, who has somehow appeared beside me.

"No, I didn't. I thought you did it?" She is not looking at Claire, but at Sarah, who is also there now. I begin to feel confused, drowsy. Sarah holds up her hands.

"I didn't do anything. Are you sure you didn't do it before we dozed off?"

"Totally!"

"But then what? Could she have done it herself?"

"Maybe? I don't know why she would do that."

"Well, let's find it out."

Sarah grabs my shoulder and begins to shake it. As she shakes, Meg and Claire and the prison cell dissolve and vanish, and I wake up, dizzy and drowsy, in Jennies bed.

"Wake up girl!" Sarah says, then points to the handcuffs around my ankle.

"What is that about? Did you put them on?"

"I slept fine, thank you. And you?"

"Yeah, I slept fine and blabla. But did you cuff yourself to the bed? Answer me, now!" To my other side I see Jennie hiding a little smile.

"Yes, I did put them on. Someone had to do it."

"Why did someone have to do that?"

"So that your naughty slave girl would not run away?"

Sarah's mouth opens and closes. The answer is so meaningless that she doesn't know what to say. Jennie is smiling broadly now.

"Would you have liked to run away?" she asks me.

"I don't know. I just didn't like to have the opportunity."

"Or you didn't like to get up early and make breakfast to your mistresses!" Sarah grumps. I turn on my side, and move a bit closer to her, as close as the chain will allow.

"Well, I didn't really look at it that way. You see, I am a dumb little slave girl, with a lot of manners to learn. And I haven't been spanked for many hours."

She pulls close to me. I throw my arm tightly around her, feel her firm warm body against mine. She begins to slap my bottom, while moving her free hand in between my legs. It finds my clit, rubs it softly. What a great idea. I move my other arm between her legs as well. We work ourselves into a common rhythm as pleasure spreads through us and my sizzling tail grows hotter. I put my mouth to her breast, licks the nipple with the tip of my tongue. Time and space warps snugly around us, trapping us in an instant of eternity. When it unwraps again, we are lying hot, panting, and relaxed on our backs, lazy pleasure oozing into the far corners of our bodies. My ankle with the handcuff is a bit sore, because the excitement and ecstasy made me twist and kick. Although the feeling is vaguely uncomfortable I somehow appreciate this little memento of my pleasant captivity.

Some time must have passed in the outside world, because a delicious smell reaches us from the kitchen, and Jennie appears with a big tray. Toast, pancakes, scrambled egg and bacon.

"So you made us breakfast!" Sarah exclaims, slightly surprised.

"Someone had to do it, and the two of you were not much good! Guess we should call it brunch, though."

Sarah glances at the alarm clock, then jolts upright.

"Shit, it's over 11!"

"So it goes!"

"But I have customers coming over for acceptance testing at noon! Look, I really gotta run now."

She gets up, and begins to dress with abrupt, frantic movements.

"Need a ride?"

"No, I'll manage. But I won't have time for brunch."

She is already dressed and begins to make for the door.

"You coming over later today?" Jennie asks.

"Don't know. Depends. I'll text you when I figure out my day. See you later, ladies!"

She waves goodbye and is off. The whole thing didn't take more than a minute or so. I look at Jennie, slightly surprised.

"What was that about?"

"Sarah is not very good at accepting favors. For some reason self-reliance means a lot to her."

"No, but I mean that thing with customers, and testing?"

"Ah. The thing is Sarah is running her own little one-woman enterprise. And the customer is king, as they say."

"What's she doing?"

"She's a sort of carpenter."

"Sort of?"

"Well, she makes various kinky furniture for BDSM games. Custom designs to measure, and in a good quality. Most of the larger implements you saw in the basement are her works."

"That sounds expensive."

"It is. But it seems there are enough well-to-do buyers. As for me, I get it at friendly prices. Or if you like, you could take the view that I pay in a different currency."

"I see! So what exactly does 'acceptance testing' involve?"

"Who's to know? Depends what it is that she is delivering. I guess it could get hot. But here, let's have some breakfast now."

She puts the tray beside me, and opens the handcuffs tying me to the bed. I begin to eat while trying to picture Jennie working off a debt to Sarah. Then my thoughts drift to that dream I had just before they woke me up. What was that about? Of course I worry about how Meg and Claire will receive my new-found sexuality. But why did I dream about them in that particular way? As if I somehow wanted them to join me. That is maybe not so good. After all, we are good friends, not lovers.

It begins to strike me that I always thought both of them are pretty good-looking. And I really like them a lot. It takes on a new significance now that I know I am into girls. Then it leads me on to another train of thought, something I have to get a grip on.

"Jennie?"

"Yes?"

"What about.. the two of us? I mean, what.. are we, exactly?"

The question is totally unclear, but she gets it anyway.

"We are definitely two happy kinky women who just spent a wonderful weekend together. But how do you feel about it?"

"I.. don't know. I mean, I like you. And I loved what we.. did together. It's just that I never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before, and I am not sure I know how it is supposed to feel. Like, being in love with someone, and all."

"Well, I can tell you one thing from experience. If you were really in love with me or Sarah, you wouldn't doubt about it."

The answer makes me feel a bit embarrassed. Since I don't know Jennie's feelings I am afraid of hurting her.

"I see. Sorry!" I mumble.

"No reason for that. It's actually a kind of relief. Serious relationships to subs have never worked that well for me."

"Really? Why not?"

She is silent for a few moments, as if pondering how to explain.

"The thing is.. when I was young, and just getting into all this stuff, I thought love was all about having really good sex. So my dream scenario was to find a nifty sub, with inclinations matching my own, and then we would ride each other off into the sunset, to be happy ever after. But in reality, it didn't work out that way. You see, love is really much more than just sex. And I found that I didn't want a girlfriend who was just my obedient servant. I wanted a.. peer. Someone I could respect, discuss, even argue with. And form some deeper emotional bond. But then it felt very awkward and artificial to jump in and out of the master-slave game. Some people can do it, but I couldn't."

"OK. So what works for you, then?"

"It tends to work best with other dommes - I mean, women like myself. And then we can team up working on some subs."

"Like what you and Sarah were doing with me?"

"Yeah, like that."

Some pieces suddenly fall into place for me.

"Is Sarah your next girlfriend?"

"That is not something for you to poke your little nose into!"

It is clear Jennie doesn't want to talk about it, but for some reason I can't let the subject go.

"You forget that I have already been poking my nose into you!"

She is silent for a little while, maybe thinking back to our face-sitting session on the first night. She seems to decide that I deserve a proper answer.

"It is complicated between Sarah and me. We have different views on a lot of things. But we keep circling each other."

"But then it is obvious, isn't it?"

"You know, a nosy little girl hanging from the ceiling, with a deep-red burning tail, swinging slightly from side to side, can be a really pretty sight."

"Just saying?"

"Just saying!"

I realize I am not going to get more out of her on that subject.

"So your advice to me would be to find a submissive partner?"

"For what it is worth, yes. But love is hard to control, and people are different. Right now, the most important thing is you take some time for yourself to think the whole thing through, and gauge your own emotions."

"And then I bring my new sub partner for you and Sarah to enjoy?"

"You are really courting the whip now! But that is something for you to look forward to. I also need to get moving. I am going cycling with some colleagues at noon."

She gets up, and begins to dress up in cycling pants, and a tight-fitting shirt. Her strong robust curves in the tight clothes is a marvelous sight. I envy her colleagues, who will perhaps be sitting on her wheel all afternoon. I sit myself up in the bed.

"Guess I should also get going then."

"No need to hurry. The front door locks automatically, so you can just leave when you want. Actually, it could be nice if you would be a little bit of a slave girl, and clean out the kitchen after breakfast."

"Sure!"

I get up anyway, and find my clothes which are lying neatly folded on top of a drawer in the bedroom. As I put on my panties, the doorbell rings.

"Your colleagues already here?"

Jennie hesitates.

"No, we were supposed to meet on the hill. I don't know who it could be."

She goes out in the hall to answer it. I put on my shirt, loosely, without closing the buttons or donning the bra. It is pretty warm, and I figure I don't need to put on my pants just yet. I hear Jennie opening the front door, and then a silence which immediately makes me attentive. It somehow seems wrong. When you just answered the doorbell, someone should be saying hi, or introducing themselves. What is the matter?

"Jennie?" someone finally says. I stifle, the voice sounds really a lot like Megan's. Can't be! How could she know I am here?

"Erm, hi?" Jennie answers. The Megan-like voice speaks again.

"Um.. we were just wondering.. is Rachel here, somewhere?"

Shit! It is her! Probably Claire as well, since she says 'we'. How have they found me? And what should I do? One part of me wants to run into the hallway and greet them. Another wants to hide under the bed. I waver a few seconds, then force myself to go into the hallway, greeting Meg and Claire with a wave of my hand, and a little smile. Their jaws drop. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, I realize that I am actually happy to see them again.

"Rachel! We were SO worried about you!"

Megan is wearing black tights again, and a grey t-shirt. Claire looks like she is straight out of the gym, short tight pants and top, her flesh bulging a bit in the gap between them. It seems to say that she is not ashamed of her soft, lush curves. And they are truly delicious in this outfit. It is a conscious effort for me to take my eyes off her.

"I told you I would explain it later, didn't I?"

"But you haven't been answering anything for like, 24 hours."

It is true, I have not been on the phone for a while. And they have probably been messaging back and forth. Now they are staring at me, unsure what to say next. I am standing on bare feet, in my panties and my shirt open. The most obvious question answers itself.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask to get the conversation going.

"We were just totally worried about you!" Megan says, as if that explained anything.

"And then?"

"Well, you remember that time your phone was lost, and we used that phone-finder app from my phone? I kind of remembered the code, and in a few attempts I got it working. And then Claire happened to be in the gym over by the mall, so we both came immediately."

"So you spied on my phone!" I try to put up a smile to take the sting out of the remark, but on the inside I am damning this surveillance society.

"It was just too much with you not answering, as well as.."

She stops herself, glancing quickly at Jennie, as if there is something she doesn't want to discuss in her presence. At the same time I realize that Jennie is feeling really awkward and embarrassed, even though we are in her own house. It is kind of funny, considering what we have been doing over the weekend. Now she seizes the opportunity to speak.

"Look, girls, I am sure you have a lot of things to talk about right now. But I really gotta run. Please be my guests for as long as you want. The front door locks automatically when you leave!"

She grabs a pair of some fancy cycling shoes, the kind that clicks into the pedals. And then she is off, with a brief "See you later, sweetie!". The door slams shut behind her. Meg and Claire looks at it in astonishment.

"She just left?" Megan asks.

"I think she really did have an appointment."

"And she trusts her house with you.. with us?"

"Don't forget that she knows exactly who we are!"

"What have you two been doing over the weekend?"

She sounds slightly aggressive, as if she is offended or something.

"That's a long story, but I guess the main picture is clear?"

"You are into women?"

"So it would seem."

"You never told us about that!" Now she definitely sounds offended.

"I was not really aware of it until now."

"Until.. she arrested us?" Claire asks.

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Don't tell me you got horny from being arrested?"

"What if I did?"

She doesn't answer, but looks at me intensely.

"So, what happened after we got dropped off?" Megan asks.

"We talked it over. She had sensed that something was up with me. She took me here and asked if I wanted to come with her. And, well, here I am."

Claire's gaze is still fixed on me.

"So you really got turned on by being arrested and handcuffed by a police officer?"

"Yes. Yes I did. That was another thing that surprised me a bit."

"So when you got here.. did she handcuff you again?"

I hesitate for a moment, not really sure if I want to go there. But I guess I will have to, sooner or later.

"As a matter of fact, she did."

"And then what?"

"For a start, she showered me."

"You were naked in handcuffs?" Claire's lips are trembling slightly, and her cheeks are blushing. Megan has a sullen, moping air around her.

"Yes."

"Did you get spanked, then?" The question flies out of her abruptly.

"Well.. yes, she did spank me.. a bit."

"What was it like?" Again the question pops out of her as if she was unable to hold it back.

"It was.. intense. Exciting. Kind of.. mind blowing."

"Did she also whip you?"

"Claire! What exactly is this about?"

"So she did whip you, didn't she?"

"Well, yes."

"What kind of whip?" She almost whispers the question, her breathing suddenly audible. Megan has turned to look at her, a surprised expression forming on her face.

"I.. I don't know what they are called. Some thing with a lot of thin leather straps."

"A flogger!"

"If you say so. Look, how do you know about this? are you also into these kinds of games, or what?"

Claire's face is very red now. Her eyes dart between me and Megan.

"I.. I have never actually.. tried it. But I have been having these.. fantasies. For quite a while now. And then I tried to look around on the internet to.. to get my head around it."

"Spanking porn?"

"Well, some porn, some blogs, some how-to's. I just.. didn't really know what to do with it. And now you are standing here telling me that you just tried it. So I would really like to know how.. it is. What it is."

I hesitate, wondering how to explain and describe all the stuff that happened to me in the last 36 hours or so. Megan interrupts, staring intently at me.

"So are you and Jennie girlfriends now?"

"No. We are just lovers. She said.. well, that it didn't work for her to have a deep relationship to a submissive girl, or something."

"OK, then." She somehow seems relieved. There is something here I need to get a hold on.

"Megan, what is the matter? What was it that you didn't want to say when Jennie was here?"

"What do you.."

"Megan!" We long ago agreed to call each other out if we sense dishonesty.

"It was just.. you know, I WAS really worried because we didn't know what you were doing. And at the same time I was worrying over Dave. I have not heard anything from him since Friday, no one saw him, and he doesn't answer anything. And I just couldn't handle having both these worries at the same time, but then I figured I could at least do something about you."

Even though we are close friends it takes me a bit aback that I am almost as important to her as her half-brother.

"If you worry about whether he is arrested, I am fairly sure that he isn't."

"It is not that. He was not at the party. I think he is hiding!"

"For the police?"

"No... I am not completely sure, but I think this guy Ricky has been trying to get him into some dope peddling shit for a while. And Dave doesn't really want it, but for some reason that I don't know he cannot just pull out. My hunch is he was supposed to meet Ricky at the party, perhaps to get some meth stash or something, and then he stayed away to avoid going through with it. And now with the raid and everything, I don't know what could be going on. I mean, maybe they suspect that he told off the cops, or something."

The situation begins to get complicated. I have not told them about Sarah yet. I could tell Meg that Dave did not inform anyone. But then again, it is not the truth that matters, but Ricky's version of it.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. For the moment I am stuck. I should probably try to take my mind off it a bit. At least we found you, and that is a great relief in itself."

"Come on, Meg, I am a grown-up person. And I did text you Saturday morning. What on earth have you been so worried about?"

She hesitates for a few moments.

"Not answering messages is very unlike you!" Claire suggests, but I keep my eyes fixed on Megan.

"That's maybe true. But I still don't get this drama stuff."

Megan's lips are moving, her mouth opening and closing a couple of times. I stare her down. She seems to realize that she will have to give me a proper answer sooner or later.

"To be honest.. I think I was worried about what you might be doing."

"What do you mean by that?" I begin to sense some inkling of an answer, something in the way she stares at me, that I can't fully put my finger on.

"That.. I mean, I kinda figured you had.. gone home with someone."

"And that would have been bad for me?"

"Not necessarily for you!"

Suddenly the thing with her stare hits me. She is not looking at my face, but at my open shirt, which is partly revealing my naked breasts. Just like the guys would do. A bunch of pieces suddenly come together in my head. It overwhelms me, I am dumbfounded for a few seconds.

spinalia
spinalia
48 Followers
12