Detained Pt. 06

Story Info
Rachel and friends into the dark abyss of total submission.
4.7k words
4.65
2.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spinalia
spinalia
48 Followers

Are we ready for a night of total submission? The question leaves a tense, vibrating silence in the living room. Jennie stands before us on the other side of the dining table, her hands behind her back, carefully scrutinizing our faces. Sonya and Sarah are behind us, out of sight, but I feel their stares burning in my neck. Our necks. My excitement from before has died down a bit, but is still shimmering somewhere below the surface. Now it mixes with doubt and anxiety. I may be ready, but what about the others? Claire probably feels ready, but what is she expecting? Does she have any idea what she is in for? Do I have any idea? And how does Megan feel about the whole thing?

We look at each other, once again unsure who is going to take the lead.

"What exactly does total submission imply?" Megan asks.

"Primarily that from now on, you would be wearing these!"

Jennie puts her hand forward to place three pieces of some soft, black leather-like material on the table. She holds one of them up to reveal that they are face masks, covering the eyes, but leaving mouth and nose free.

"Yes!" Megan whispers. I can see her shaking slightly, biting her lip. The excitement seems to be creeping up on her again, perhaps by remembering our afternoon blindfold session.

"I am so ready!" Claire blurts out. I nod silently in agreement, feeling a rush through my body. Being a servant is one thing, being handcuffed another. But being deprived of vision is yet another level. It means you must fall fully and confidently into the arms of your mistress. And I am ready, OMG I am ready. My anxiety subsides. The others have answered for themselves. Whatever happens next, it cannot be my responsibility.

Jennie scrutinizes us an extra time.

"Are you sure?"

We all nod in unison.

"Let's do it, then!" She goes behind us, and I see her carefully putting the mask over Claire's head, making sure that it fits comfortably. Moments later, it is my turn. The light disappears as the mask goes over my eyes. I will perhaps not see it again for many hours. The leather is nice and soft. When Jennie is done adjusting it, I can hardly feel its presence. Except for the fact that I am blind, of course. I can vaguely hear that she puts the last mask over Megan's head besides me. Someone's breath is picking up, probably Meg's. Standing freely in the darkness, I feel wonderfully helpless.

I hear the other mistresses moving around, and then the handcuffs around my wrists are opened up. Sonya undresses me, taking off my shirt, and relieving me of my pants and panties. Finally she opens my bra and removes it. She lets her hands slide softly but firmly over my naked body, feeling its curves. I am very excited now.

With the vision gone, my other senses are already highly sharpened. I hear Sonya moving to stand in front of me. And then she quickly grabs around my legs and lower back to throw me over her shoulder. It is so sudden and surprising that I let out an abrupt little scream.

"Yeah girl, over you go!" she says, slapping my bottom softly. But it is not the beginning of a spanking. Instead I feel a rocking motion as she carries me somewhere. Her steps seem to grow short and cautious for a while, and I guess that she is carrying me down the stairs into the basement. Makes good sense. I wonder what they have in store for us down there?

Sonya puts me down onto my feet again, on some kind of semi-soft surface, like a mat or something. Shortly afterwards I sense the close presence of Meg and Claire as well. I am pushed closely against someone, recognizes Meg's firm, slim body. Ropes begin to go around us, squeezing us tight. Our faces are very close, we feel each other's breath. I think Claire is also squeezed up against Meg's back. My lips seek out Meg's, and we enter a soft, warm, dwelling kiss, as the ropes are spun around our bodies. I don't know if we are allowed to do that, but I am ready to face my punishment if we are not.

Sonya lifts up my hands, tie them behind my back, well above my bottom. From there, a rope is pulled down between my buttocks, and under me, under us. It is wonderfully soft, with knots that rub against our pussys as we move our hands what little we can. The tight ropes that now surround our bodies completely arouse us further, stimulating the blood flow. We are pressed tightly up against each other as well. I am getting very hot, and slightly sweaty now. And we are all quivering with excitement, like one big horny organism.

When our mistresses are finally done with the ropes, I feel a soft, tickling sensation running down my neck, and over my buttocks, which are left bare by the ropes, except for the one going down between them.

"Now, can you guess what this is?" Sonya asks behind me.

"A flogger!" Claire answers immediately. Apparently, she is being teased in the same way.

"Yes. A soft flogger with light tails." I say. Easy, that one.

"Correct, both of you! And you can probably also guess what those floggers are yearning to do right now?"

"Oh yeah!" I say, softly.

I hear the rushing, swooshing sound of the flogger as she swings it, and feel the stinging explosion in my buttocks. The sound is somehow doubled, and I hear Claire let out a deep sigh behind Megan's back. They are flogging us both, simultaneously. I feel a little jolt in Meg as well, and she gasps slightly, like she feels the effect of the whips through us. The first lash is allowed to settle for a few seconds. Megan's body is trembling against mine, and she is breathing heavily into my left ear. It almost tickles. I can also hear Claire's breath, a bit further away. Then the next lash hits. And the next, and the next, and the next.

Sonya whips me over my back, my arms, my thighs, but mostly my strutting butt, which soon feels as if it is glowing bright red. Once again, the soft, stinging, burning sensation engulfs me. Megan is shielded from the lashes between Claire and me, but she can feel our reactions to the impacts. And it gets to her. We are all moaning, wimping, sighing and trembling. Claire and I find a common rhythmic way to move our hands so that the rope underneath us works our pussys aggressively. And I feel that Megan is pushing herself down, moving herself a tiny bit back and forth over the knot that tickles her, as much as her tight confinement between us will allow. Raw lust surges from my pussy out into my body. The intense shocks of the whiplashes, our tight, steamy, sweaty union, and the soft rope knots beneath us that is now the only thing we can control ourselves, all add up to make us burn with excitement and desire.

I feel that I am riding very close to a monumental orgasm, that won't appear because I am still standing on my own legs. But Megan can apparently do it, an explosion rips through her tightly squeezed body, and spills over into us, pulling me even closer. Claire lets out a thin protracted scream, or whine, and it is as if our balance begins to fail us. I think Claire's legs are giving way, and my knees are growing soft too. Being blindfolded does not make it better. We tumble slowly, awkwardly, onto the soft mat that we are standing on, to lie on our sides. It almost immediately triggers a deep, violent orgasm in me. The whiplashes continue to rain upon us. Claire's orgasm arrives, I can feel it through Megan's body, which is itself alive, with one orgasm following the other.

I don't know how long we lie on the mat like that. I just know that I come, and I come, and I come, and I feel the others coming as well, and it is the most incredibly common experience I ever had with anyone. When the whips finally stop flying, we lie panting, sweating, relaxed, and exhausted in our ropes. My mind is blown empty, my only thought is that I am too wasted to have another orgasm, ever, and it wouldn't make sense because nothing could compare to this experience we just had. But then again, another part of my brain objects that our three mistresses will probably want to have their part of the pleasure very soon.

Very soon indeed. Sonya gently pushes my legs apart, and once more I feel one of those flexible double-dildo things sliding inside me. I don't know how they manage it, but our mistresses coordinate their actions without saying a word. We only have the sounds of their movements, and our sensations to go by. Meg and Claire get plugged as well, I can hear it in their breathing, and feel it in their motions. Some ropes are adjusted, and Megan's face slides a bit downwards relative to mine. She begins to lick my nipples, softly, it feels really good. Then Sonya pushes up closely against me, squeeze me so tight with the other girls that my face actually come together with Claire's. We delve into a deep loving kiss. Behind me, Sonya starts riding the other end of that double-dildo. It works inside me, I push back, and fresh pleasure builds up. Jennie is taking Claire from behind in the same way, she gasps and we have to break off our kiss momentarily to get fresh air. Megan is moving between us, I guess that Sarah is pushing herself up against her between the legs.

Our mistresses find a common rhythm, first working us gently, then firmly, then hard. The feeling of Sonya's strong robust body pushing against mine turns me on enormously. This is yet another level. Before, we were three lovers uniting in common pleasure and excitement. Now we are also united with our mistresses, one big lump of trembling, steaming, burning flesh. I feel like I am trapped in a strange alternative reality, dark, hot, cramped, and flushed with intense pleasure. Sonya works herself towards an orgasm behind me, I can feel it building up, higher and higher, closer and closer. And then it comes, a muffled explosion against my back, it triggers my own eruption. Somewhere below me, Megan begins to scream. We are tangled up in orgasms, as the screams, moans and shaking of one subsides, another picks up. And I am falling deeper and deeper into this strange new reality, my thoughts swirling aimlessly, my body getting exhausted by the repeating ecstatic explosions going through it.

I am only half-conscious when they finally stop working us, and untie our ropes. Jennie and Sarah seem to be done for now, but not Sonya. She throws me onto my back, straddles my face and begins to ride it. She has an intense energy about it, grabs my neck with both hands to push my face into her pussy. It is a fate I can only accept helplessly, while trying to get a mouthful of air whenever Sonya allows it. I feel that she empties herself above me, repeated orgasms coming down over me, flooding me in her juices. When she is finally done, I hear her roll heavily onto her back, panting. My body is completely limp and dead, my consciousness is dwindling, I hear the sound of mistresses moving around, but it fades, and I slide into a deep sleep.

I dream of flying, and I dream of contrasts. I am surrounded by darkness, yet inside me a light is shining. I am bound, but I am also free, levitating in open space, a peaceful void of relaxed happiness. Sonya is there, somehow, I feel her presence. She slaps my tail gently, I am still naked, floating with my face downwards.

"Now girl, are you comfortable?"

"Mmm-hmm." I mutter, not exactly sure whether I am actually dreaming or not. The darkness and my drowsy mind-state makes it difficult to distinguish dream from reality. I decide it is not too important anyway. I will just let things float wherever they want.

I feel her fingertips slide down my spine, all the way down between my buttocks. It tickles, and a slight jitter goes through my body. My sense of hearing is sharpening up, but the room is very silent.

"Are the others here?" I mumble, not exactly sure why it is important, or whether it is just some statement floating out of my dream.

"No. Sarah and Jennie seemed to need some private time, so they tied your two tired little friends up head-to-tail in the prison cell. But I have other plans for you!"

I hear her moving around, and feel too drowsy, or maybe lazy, to ask what those other plans are. I will know in time. That is the whole concept. Given that this is even real.

After a short while I again feel her fingers against my spine. Then I realize that it is not her fingers after all, but something else. Something a few centimeters wide, with a certain soft flexibility to it. Some kind of rubber or leather material?

"Now girl, can you guess what this is?" Sonya lets the thing slide up and down my spine. She pushes it against my skin, it is a little flat thing, that is attached to something like a rod, with a greater stiffness to it. I try to put my drowsy and confused mind into motion.

"A riding crop?" It is not really something I deduce, more like a picture that appears in my mind, and seems to fit.

"Exactly. A lovely little thing that can both tickle and sting." She moves it between my buttocks as she speaks, then further down, uses the head to tickle my pussy. It feels good. I let out a weak but audible sigh. She rubs my clit with it, wets it with my juices.

"We will do a little tasting session here!"

She removes it from my pussy, and I vaguely anticipate an impact, but I am still too drowsy to feel any fear, or excitement or tension. Whatever happens, I will flow with it. To my surprise Sonya moves in front of me, and puts the head of the riding crop between my lips. I open them, let the head slide inside my mouth, taste my own juices with interest. I probe the head with my lips, tongue and teeth, its thickness and flexibility, wondering how it will feel when Sonya proceeds to swing it over me, which seems to be the logical next step.

"Now the two of you are acquainted a bit. Do you think you are ready to taste it with your buttocks as well?" She pulls the crop out of my mouth, so that I can speak again.

"I am ready for any experience that my mistress will provide me."

"Excellent!" she says, and I hear her moving again. She rubs the head gently back and forth over my left buttock.

"Such a lovely curve. Longing for a little love bite!".

She lifts the crop and swings it. I hear the swooshing sound, then feel the impact. Ouch! A shock of intense stinging pain ripples through my body, making me gasp for breath. As the pain lifts off, I feel the crop head rubbing my right buttock.

"I think you appreciated that! We better make sure the right one doesn't get envious."

The crop swooshes again, and a new shock of impact radiates from the center of my right buttock. Adrenaline rushes through my body, arousing it from its drowsy state. Almost like a drug. I begin to wonder whether a dream could really include such intense sensations. If I am not dreaming, what exactly could be happening? I guess in that case Sonya would have tied me up to float laterally in free air. But then she must be really good, because I only vaguely feel the presence of the ropes. Perhaps my dream is idealizing something that could really happen? Or something that is actually happening?

Sonya puts six further strokes over my buttocks, slowly, giving me time to absorb the pain and appreciate the reactions that follow. The small size of the crop head concentrates the impact in a small area. On the other hand, its flexibility eases the intensity, making the smacks bearable. And exciting. I feel lust and desire beginning to swirl in me again, below the burning pain that lingers after the impacts.

"Let's see now how you appreciate this."

Sonya again moves her fingers between my buttocks, and deeper, to find my clit. I gasp and jolt as she rubs it. I am very excited now.

"You seem to be taking it well, girl. Let us help you along a bit."

She moves again, then I feel something going up between my legs. It must be a kind of vibrator, a hard but smooth shape filling out my pussy real well. She sets it into a very soft, slow vibration mode. It makes me relax again, but in a different way. Soft pleasure is oozing into my body, and my free-floating state allows me to focus all concentration on it.

The crop hits me again on the left buttock, and then the right one. It is as if it bites a bit harder now, maybe Sonya has changed the angle of impact or something. Each impact drowns out the pleasure streaming from my pussy for a few seconds, but then it returns to a slightly higher level. A fine tremble of excitement is ringing all over my body.

Sonya stops the whipping, and lets me hang undisturbed for some length of time that I cannot judge precisely. One minute? Five minutes? The vibrator's action picks up a bit, and the sweet trembling sensation in my body grows, but then settle at a new level. A level below what would make me come, but not too far below. In fact, a very pleasant state to spend some time in.

Eventually I hear Sonya moving again, and I know something new is going to happen.

"Very well, girl. It is time for the next round in our little quiz show here. Can you guess what this is?"

Something soft, broad and leathery runs down over my back, and my prickling hot bottom. Sonya takes it back and forth a couple of times. I try to focus all my attention on the tactile sensation.

"A kind of leather band? A.. strap?"

"Exactly! It is time to really warm you up now. To a very high temperature!"

I hear the rush of the strap, and then the smack rings out and fills the room. The intensity is almost like the riding crop, but now covering most of my bottom all at once. The impact completely takes away my breath, I regain it panting and moaning slightly. The intense sting really leaves my buttocks red-hot and burning. Sonya waits for my breathing to die down, then sets in the next stroke. I twitch, and moan a bit louder. Stroke after stroke hits me in a slow but steady rhythm. After a while my tail feels like it is glowing white-hot, and my head is spinning. In some weird way, the burning heat makes it easier for me to accept the stinging pain from the lashes. And somewhere below, the vibrator is still doing its work, and my lust is rumbling pleasantly beneath the flaming sting.

After I don't know how many smacks, Sonya finally stops, and let me hang again for some time. All my attention is now divided between my burning bottom, and the pleasure radiating out from the vibrator between my legs. She rubs my buttocks, gently but firmly, it helps to settle down the pain from the strap, and is enormously pleasant. I am getting very close now.

"Very good!" Sonya says again. "Time for our next little installment."

She is rubbing something new against my buttocks, which are still fully ablaze. I have to concentrate to distinguish the feeling of the new implement. It is flat and broad. Its surface seems kind of soft, but the device as such is hard and stiff. It is almost as long and broad as the strap she just used on me.

"A.. paddle?" I suggest. I remember reading about those things being used on school children in certain US states. It is my impression that their effects can be rather horrible, and I feel nervous excitement bubbling up in my stomach. On the other hand, after the strapping I have a strange feeling of being ready for anything.

"Very good. And in which material?"

"Wood covered with leather? Or rubber? Hard rubber?"

"Exactly. For a beginner you are not bad at this. Now let us see if the two of you can be friends."

She taps my burning skin a couple of times with the paddle. Then she swings it. Compared to the riding crop and the strap it hardly makes a sound during the swing, but the impact is loud, hard, shocking. I let out a little scream, and my suspended limbs jolt in all directions. This pain takes longer to subside, but in the end it leaves me shivering with excitement, and the vibrator is really getting to me now.

"See, this is how naughty little ladies are punished. And if I am not mistaken, you are such a lady?"

spinalia
spinalia
48 Followers
12