Detective Archer’s Last Report

Story Info
Detective Archer is corrupted by a monstrous worm.
3.7k words
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the final entry in the Dernet Forest trilogy. Also, it's the final dialogue-only story I'll be posting on here.]

Detective Archer's Last Report

By Ivaran Kealar

"This is Detective Kat Archer, and I am reporting from my rented cabin in Dernet Forest. I managed to escape... I've just taken a shower and washed off the slime from my naked body. I've cleaned the slime from my hair, and cleaned the gunk from my vagina and my arsehole. I am currently wearing my cotton bathrobe and sitting alone in my room.

"I've closed all of the curtains, I've made sure to lock all the doors, and I've made sure the windows are locked, too. I'm afraid it's out there. I think it'll come for me.

"I've called the company and I have told them that I quit. The work isn't worth it, after everything I've been through. I also said they needed to put me in witness protection. I have to stay away from my attacker as much as I can. I need several years of therapy from now on.

"Before recording this, I had a good cry on my bed after what had happened to me. My mind cannot comprehend it all. Jesus Christ, I even needed to wash that taste out of my mouth, too. I even made sure I wasn't followed back to this cabin.

"I know this might not make sense, but allow me to explain: I was sent here to Dernet Forest to look for a missing girl named Evie Willis -- who's in her late teens. She has an online show called Monster Mysteries, where she talks about fabled monsters.

"Miss Willis had come here to Dernet Forest to win a competition where she'd snap a picture of an infamous monster to win a large sum of money. It was a special podcast where it was audio only. Evie insisted on being here on her own. One night, things got nasty.

"According to one of her podcasts, Miss Willis encountered a mutant caterpillar that ate her camera. The mutant caterpillar coated her in slime, disrobed her, drugged her and had its way with her...! Oh, God... The podcast was so hot... When Ms. Willis sounded brainwashed by the horny monster... And the orgasms that he gave her...! It was intense...! Oh, Jesus...!

"... Sorry, l lost control...! Hold on a second, I just need to breathe in and out. I just need to breathe in and out...! Okay, I just need to calm down.

"The next day, Miss Willis tried heading back to her campsite, and she found a strange cave that was made of living flesh. According to her final podcast, she was captured by a gigantic libidinous worm that slobbered its slime all over her and rewired her brain. What proceeded next was Miss Willis willingly being fucked by the gigantic maggot.

"I... I listened to all the show... Miss Willis seemed worried about being raped almost endlessly by that giant maggot. She begged and pleaded for someone to save her.

"Her personality got overwritten by this maggot's chemical... And she soon surrendered to the beast... I hate to admit it, but it sounded so hot that I kind of lost self-control... I'm, I'm sorry for anyone who has to hear this, but I couldn't control my bloody urges...

"... Sorry, I'm having a lot of trouble recounting these events; just give me a minute... All right, I'm fine... So, I was sent to the Dernet Forest to locate Miss Willis and save her from this libidinous worm. Before Ms. Willis was successfully brainwashed by the monster, she feared it would rape her endlessly. So I was in a rush to rescue her... I, I managed to find a fleshy cave, as she described, but it was the wrong one... I'm having trouble concentrating...

"Instead of a large orange worm, I wound up being cornered by a large purple worm with t-tentacles! Oh, so large, so powerful tentacles... They looked like huge, swollen dicks... Like the cocks I've craved to fill inside of me... Oh, the nights I fantasised over a massive cock ruining my fucking pussy...! Oh, how I just wanted to get fucked so fucking hard...!

"Sorry... Sorry, please ignore any outbursts like that I'm really struggling to think... Anyway, I tried to fight back, but this worm coated me in its slime as it stripped me of my clothes. I was naked in no time and I was fondled by the worm's tentacles.

"Every time I tried to run away from the worm, it pulled me closer...! It sounded so horny, like it was ready to ruin me! I actually saw his bulbous dick! Oh, fuck its bulbous cock! Its large, rubbery massive member! Gleaming with its juices! Ready to come!

"Sorry... Sorry... I can hardly concentrate...! My head is killing me...! Aspirin... I just took some aspirin... I should be fine now... Please, bear with me for a little longer...!

"This purple worm groped every inch of me; including my bare breasts and my vagina! I tried to strike back, but my body responded to his illicit strokes. I even asked for help, but clearly, no one came to my aid to save me from the worm.

"I... I shouldn't have gone after Miss Willis alone... I should've told myself that I was no match to fight a libidinous worm... I should have trusted my intuition...! With me being female, the worm most probably thought that he might keep me as his captive companion.

"The, the worm then grabbed my ankles and pulled, and I landed on the ground lying on my back. It loomed over me as it continued to slobber its slime and grope my body. It smelt like puke or something. I batted the tentacles and protected my breasts.

"I... I put up a fight, but it was for nothing... I closed my legs and folded my arms over my breasts. I made him mad. It grabbed my limbs and pulled so I was spread-eagled. Then he kept caressing my breasts. And I groaned against my own will! I struggled to control my arousal. I couldn't stop crying. This horny worm didn't stop molesting me!

"I cried for help! I screamed and begged for help! The worm's tentacles were too tough for me to break free from! My body didn't stop responding to touch! Even when I tried to clench my teeth, my unwanted moans rose from my lungs! I opened my mouth to let out some illicit moans, and I felt ashamed of myself. I feel like I'm warm!

"And then he silenced my cries with his tongue. Its big tongue went down my throat, and it went into my head. Shit. I felt it. I felt its tongue in my brain... My words were garbled. I felt dizzy. The world was like a carousel. I didn't fight anymore! Oh, Jesus! My arse smacked hard against the fleshy ground as my hips bucked over and over again! My eyes rolled into the back of my skull. I mentally came! I mentally came! I was born again!

"The, the worm sensed that my body language had changed...! I no longer struggled to liberate myself...! My legs wanted to straddle the worm and hold it close to my body...! I moaned! I moaned like a whore! I was turned on beyond belief! I fucking want it!

"The, the massive worm's tongue left my mouth and went back in its own mouth. I remember smiling back then. I panted hard. Its tentacles loosened their grasp. Because he knew he'd won. I, I didn't want to escape anymore! I was wet! I was hot! I wanted it!

"Oh, Jesus...! Oh, Jesus! -- I implored him to fuck me! I begged him to fuck me hard! -- Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! -- Don't you know how long it's been? Do you know how long it's been since someone fucked me? A woman has needs as well! I really wanted it! Sex toys don't satisfy me anymore! I needed the actual thing! I needed it so much!

"I... I hate to say it... But as you can probably tell... I'm gasping really loudly... I don't know what's come over me...! I'm, I'm fondling my own tits right now...! I'm squeezing my own tits roughly... I can't stop thinking about this motherfucking worm...! -- Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! My nipples! My nipples! Rubbing and squeezing my nipples! So sore! Oh shit! Oh fuck!

"No! N-no...! Gotta focus... I need to resist these unwelcome feelings...! I just feel so warm...! It's like the temperature in the room went up...! I need to relax... I need to breathe in and out slowly...! I have to stop caressing myself...! Okay, here we go...! Here we go...!

"... I descended from my mental climax. I begged him to sleep with me! He stroked my tits; he rubbed them so gently. He was my only gentle lover. The others were too rough with my tits! And his tentacles felt like lovely rubber. God, rubber feels so nice on my skin!

"He knew foreplay... He rubbed my back and my shoulders. I actually felt him rub my butt! -- Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! -- I don't know what's come over me! I feel so wet from the thought of what he did to me! I have to tell myself that he violated me! -- Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! -- But! But it was really hot!

"Fuck... Fuck... I have to stop...! Let me stop and think...! But my brain...! My brain keeps thinking about what he did to me...! Those feelings... Those feelings of hot arousal rushing through my body... The numerous whirling orgasms inside of me...! I... I knew it was the chemicals... I knew it was the chemicals from his tongue... But it's difficult for me to think... I can't think on my own...! Shit...! Oh shit...! Oh fuck...! I feel light-headed...!

"... I don't take pride in what I've done...! Fuck...! Why do I feel so wet...! Fuck...! I, I just gave myself a trembling orgasm...! Shit...! I... I feel... I have so much hunger...! I'm so hungry for this guy's dick...! I'm so hungry for his giant cock...! I miss his cock stretching my fucking walls...! It hurt...! But I enjoyed it...! Oh, fucking God, yes...! I needed it!

"... Ouch...! Shit...! I just slapped myself in the face...! I need to concentrate...! It merely helped a little...! Whoever's listening to this...! You should know what happens next...! You should know the rest of what he did to me! I, I need to tell the rest...! So goddamn wet...!

"I need to focus...! I need to breathe...! I need to fight it...! I can feel it swirling in my system...! Okay...! Okay, I'm calming down...! I need to calm down...! I'm ready to continue!

"His cock... I felt his cock enter my arsehole...! His slime acted like a natural lubricant as he thrust his large cock back and forth in my arsehole! Oh, I moaned! I couldn't believe it! My, my hips b-bucked and trembled! My body shuddered! It went on and on! I was able to see the stars! My muscles felt electrocuted! An orgasm struck me like a fucking train!

"Shoot your load in my arsehole! Shoot your semen in my arsehole! Give it to me! Keep going! Keep thrusting! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh shit! Oh crap! Oh, baby! Oh, Jesus! Yes!

"He came! Oh, dear God, the monster worm came in my arsehole! I felt his spunk fill my arsehole! He's ruined me! I now love receiving semen in my anus! Not any kind of sperm! His semen! The worm's sperm, man! The worm's sticky semen! His hot spunk, man! Fuck...!

"After that...! After that...! He...! He fondled my tits again...! He stroked my left breast first and smoothed out the breast with the tip of his tentacle. He played with it like dough.

"Massage my breasts, Daddy! Play with my tits! I've been a good girl! I've been a good girl for you! I deserve my reward! Fondle my tits, Daddy! Fondle my tits, Daddy! Fuck yes!

"When he played with my right breast, he did the same thing, though more slowly...! Oh, how I loved it when he played with my tits...! Why am I getting so horny? I feel so hot...!

"I'm so fucking horny! I'm so fucking wet! I can't stop myself! I'm rubbing my wet pussy! I'm rubbing my wet pussy! I want cock! I want to receive a huge cock! I need it badly...!

"Anyway... Anyway, he twisted my tits in a clockwise and anti-clockwise movement. He, he kept moulding and twisting my breasts! He also cupped and massaged them gently...! Oh, God...! Why does this turn me on so fucking much...? Oh, fuck...! Why do I miss it...? I, I'm not thinking straight...! I can't stop myself...! I miss the feeling of my tits being massaged...!

"I...! Shit...! I remembered begging him to keep going...! I felt like such a cheap whore...! I couldn't ignore the arousal bubbling in my body...! My sweat mixed with the slime from the worm...! A part of me thought he was going to rape endlessly...! And I actually wanted it...!

"Make me come! Make me come! I wanna come! I wanna come! Give it to me! Give it to me! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, Christ! Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!

"His breast massage technique was better that the lovers in my life...! How did that horny bastard know about foreplay...? Who taught the monster how to massage breasts...? I couldn't resist...! It felt amazing...! I cried...! I actually cried tears of joy...! I didn't want it to end...! The part of me that wanted to escape was dying...! I was becoming his hungry whore...!

"Oh fuck! Oh crap! Oh, Christ! Oh shit! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! Oh fuck! Oh crap! Oh, Christ! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!

"Oh...! Fuck...! Oh...! Jesus...! Oh...! Crap...! Oh...! Christ...! Oh...! God...! Oh...! Yes...! Oh...! Baby...! Oh...! Honey...! Oh...! Darling...! Oh...! Sweetheart...! Oh...! Yes...! Oh...!

"... Sorry to anyone who is listening...? I just had another orgasm...! I'm still masturbating...! It makes me feel so wet...! I feel so fucking hot right now...! I can't help myself...! It doesn't feel like I'm in control of my own arms...! I can't help but masturbate...!

"Anyway...! Anyway...! Anyway, he pinched my nipples, and he rolled them, blew air on them, and two of his tentacles the continuously sucked on them...! He sucked my nipples...!

"Oh, fuck...! I love having my nipples sucked on...! He understood what he was doing... I told him I loved it...! He didn't stop! I, I deafened the caves with my fucking moans...! He made me orgasm several times. He was just unbelievable! He was so amazing!

"Oh, you were so amazing, honey! You were bloody brilliant! You made me so fucking wet! I wanted it badly! I wanted you to fuck me like a rag doll! Dear God, it was amazing!

"Do whatever you want to me! Please make me come! Make me squirt, baby! You own me! You own me! You own this pussy! You own this pussy, baby! Fuck me! Oh fuck! Oh shit!

"I want you to dominate me! Dominate me, baby! I want to be your love slave! I want you to fuck me raw! Ruin my pussy! Fill my pussy with your semen! Give it to me! Oh fuck! Yes!

"I...! I can't think straight...! So fucking turned on...! But, I must complete the story...! Oh, Jesus Christ...! I'm really wet...! Need to fight it...! Concentrate...!

"Oh, baby! Oh, Christ! Oh, God! Oh, that feels so fucking good! God, you're so fucking good at this! You're the best! You're better than anyone who's ever fucked me! Oh fuck!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm your dirty little whore! I'm your dirty little whore, baby! Make me your cum dumpster! Make me your cum dumpster, baby! Oh shit! Oh fuck!

"... Ouch...! Shit...! I smacked myself again...! Fuck...! Do I need to tie myself up...? Should I tie myself to the bed...? I feel so fucking turned on...! Fucking hell...!

"... He, he then used a tentacle to rub my clitoris and labia non-stop...! I can't believe I'm crying! It was too fucking hot! I moaned! I moaned loudly! My groaning was almost endless! My body trembled as though I were possessed by a demon or something!

"And, and, after having an orgasm again...! He, he inserted the tentacle in my wet pussy and he found my fucking G-Spot! He rubbed it! He rubbed it! He rubbed it!

"Keep rubbing! Keep rubbing! Keep rubbing! Rub it! Rub it! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me come! Make me come! I wanna come! I wanna come! Oh fuck! Fuck yes!

"Make me your whore! Make me your slut! Fuck me harder! Give me brain damage! Give me brain damage! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh shit! Oh, God! Oh crap! Oh shit! Oh yes!

"Don't stop! Give it to me! Dominate me! Fuck yes! Keep going, Daddy! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh crap! Yes! Oh, Christ! Oh, Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, Lord! Oh, Daddy! Give it to me, baby!

"Oh, baby...! Oh, Master...! Oh, darling...! Oh, doll...! Oh, darling...! -- Oh Jesus fucking Christ...! I've just creamed...? I've actually made myself squirt...? Oh, my fucking God...! I can't believe I did that...! Story...! I must finish this bloody story...! Finish it...!

"He, the worm, my master, he lifted me off the ground and my limbs were in his body. He held me close... I felt loved... I felt his loving tentacles on my back! He played with my tits and nipples nonstop...! It felt fucking wonderful...! Sweet Jesus...! It was the best...!

"He shoved his cock into me...! Oh, how that hurt and stretched out my goddamn walls...! His cock hit my A point! Then he thrust. He thrust almost endlessly! His tip touched my A-spot! God, how the fuck am I still wet right now? I feel so wet right now! Oh, fuck yes!

"I moaned...! I moaned incoherently...! I felt his cock thrust back and forth! This was thicker than any dick that's ever been inside of me! -- Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! -- Ouch! Oh, my poor pussy...! My poor pussy...! Oh, fucking shit...!

"Do whatever you want to me! Please make me come! Make me squirt, baby! You own me! You own me! You own this pussy! You own this pussy, baby! Fuck me! Oh fuck! Oh shit!

"I want you to dominate me! Dominate me, baby! I want to be your love slave! I want you to fuck me raw! Ruin my pussy! Fill my pussy with your semen! Give it to me! Oh fuck! Yes!

"Oh, baby! Oh, Christ! Oh, God! Oh, that feels so fucking good! God, you're so fucking good at this! You're the best! You're better than anyone who's ever fucked me! Oh fuck!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm your dirty little whore! I'm your dirty little whore, baby! Make me your cum dumpster! Make me your cum dumpster, baby! Oh shit! Oh fuck!

"You own this pussy! You own this pussy! Your cock is so big! Your cock is so huge! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me into a coma! Fuck me so hard that I get brain damage, baby!

"Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me! Pound my pussy hard! Pound my pussy hard, baby! Pound my pussy hard with your large cock! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Oh yes!

"Make me come! Make me come! I wanna come! I wanna come! Give it to me! Give it to me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ruin my pussy! Dominate me! Yes! Yes!

"... I just came again...? Fuck...! I never even knew I had it in me...! Story...! Fuck, I haven't finished the story...! Everyone should know what happened in the end...!

"After, after what seemed like forever, I squirted so hard... I just blacked out... It was as if my mind hovered in the abyss...! But, my body could feel him pounding away...!

"Until he stopped...! I woke up covered in his slime. He was nowhere to be located. He had apparently shot his load in my pussy while I was unconscious...! I, I came to my senses and I stumbled back here...! Fortunately, there was an extra key under the mat...!

"I... I took a shower... I felt so cheap... I felt so ashamed by my body's reactions...! Oh, God...! That worm...! That worm...! That man...! That hunk...! No man has ever got me off like he has...! Fuck, it was so fucking good...! I loved feeling his cock deep within me...!

"My head feels funny... The entire room is spinning... I feel like I'm on drugs...! I cannot think straight... My head is like an orgasmic juice mixer in my mind...! Oh, this familiar feeling is coming back...! That forbidden feeling...! That strong and alluring ecstasy...!

"His voice... I, I can hear his voice in my head...? I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I didn't take off! I just, I just needed to go back to my cabin and shower, honey, honestly! Please, forgive me!

"You will? Can you forgive me...? How...? Become your love slave...? Yes! Yes, I will become your love slave, darling...! I love you so, so much, sweetie...! Thank you so much...!

"I need to go back to my master...! I need to go back to my master right now...! I need to finish recording this stupid thing and go and meet my master...! Don't bother...!

12