Detective Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela drew her knees up and let her legs fall open, exposing all of herself to David. She had never allowed anyone to really see her in such a state.

David could see every fold and layer of Angela, her clit barley poking out from the fat, wet folds between her legs. Her pussy hairy, but neatly trimmed and incredibly sexy. Her ass split so David could see Angela's asshole, every part of her on display for him. It was the most erotic thing David had ever seen. His lover laying completely exposed for him to take in her every most intimate parts. He leaned down and tenderly kissed Angela's wet pussy, sending a jolt through her body.

David worked slowly kissing her lips, lightly tickling her clit, dragging his tongue from as far back as he could to reach to the very front. Angela moved her hips and groaned in a build up of pleasure and frustration. He was teasing her pussy, licking it ever so softly, causing more and more anticipation. Her sex ached with desire, she wanted him insider of her. She moved her hips automatically, she no longer had control. The pleasure was building and she reached down, and ran her fingers across the soft buzzed hair on top of David's head. He was tormenting her with his slow and tiny movements.

Angela squired underneath of David as he barely licked her pussy. He could tell he was driving her closer to the edge. She moved her hips against his mouth trying to produce her own pleasure. Angela groaned in frustration.

Finally David took pity on Angela and plunged his tongue into her as far as it could go, and licked her hard, sucking on her little clit. The build up of David's teasing had put Angela over the top and this one movement pulled a yelp that drew out into a low scream as Angela's pussy squeezed with the first swell of her orgasm. David licked harder and plugged a finger into her pussy. She was surprisingly tight. Using his tongue and his finger he quickly worked a scream from Angela. She writhed under him, unable to control herself as another rolling swell of orgasm pushed through. David hooked his finger and moved it in a "come here" motion inside of Angela's pussy. With her orgasm came a gush of wetness from inside of her. David had never had a woman come all over his face like this before.

The wetness that came poring from her, was new. She had never orgasmed so hard or squirted when she came. Angela's thighs shook uncontrollably as a result of the intense orgasm Angela had just experienced.

The wetness that covered David's face had him completely aroused, his cock throbbing and hard, ready to seize Angela's pussy. She laid in front of him, her thighs quivered in post orgasmic bliss. She smiled at David, but he needed to be inside her, right now. He crawled forward and seized her mouth in his, his lust taking over as he kissed her hard. Angela could taste herself on David's mouth. He pressed his knee between Angela's soaking wet, vibrating legs and plunged his cock to the hilt into Angela's tight pussy. The sloppiness of her and the way her sex squeezed him, David knew he wouldn't last long inside of her. She felt amazing!

Suddenly while David was kissing her she felt him part her legs with his knee. She was still shaking from the last orgasm, and knew she would be a shaking mess if he fucked her just yet. But, before she could protest, she was completely inside of her. It was like lightening as he shoved himself all the way into her pussy, hitting her deepest parts. Angela's pussy was already reacting and clenching his cock. She let out a long moan as David withdrew his cock and thrust it back into her. Each time, David bottomed out in Angela's tight clenched pussy. Every time he was fully in her, Angela was closer to another explosive orgasm.

David fucked Angela's pussy as deeply as his cock could physically go. He withdrew his cock, almost completely, each time, before thrusting back into Angela.

Angela lifted her legs and draped her knees over David's shoulders. He grabbed Angela's hips, lifting her ass off the bed, and thrust in and out, in and out, harder each time, faster. David was so close to an explosive climax. He fingers were painfully digging in to Angela's hips as he pulled her into him with each trust.

Angela was losing control again, she could feel her hips moving with David's, his thrusting harder and deeper with every second. She lifted her legs so he could enter her fully. She rested her feet in David's shoulders. He thrust into he wet pussy, again, harder. He was so deep inside of her she couldn't breathe. Tiny gasps were squeaking moans as her pussy seized around David's cock. Angela squirmed with her orgasm, her pussy flooded again with her intense climax.

David felt Angela's pussy squeeze his cock so hard he could barely renter her. He felt another wave of her orgasm drip down his dick. He felt his orgasm erupt as hers was intensifying. His cock spewed his hot cream into Angela. He thrust a final time as David's passion came to a summit.

David collapsed onto a quivering Angela, exhausted, elated, absolutely intoxicated with their intimacy. He rolled off of her a pulled her into him. Holding her naked form against his; her curves perfectly molded to his body.

Angela allowed David to encase her completely naked body with his arms, pulling her to him.

Angela looked at the clock next to David's bed. "Holy shit! It's already 11!" Angela's exclaimed. "I have to get home!"

"No," David said firmly holding on to Angela, "stay. Sleep next to me."

Angela relented and agreed to stay. She didn't get dressed, she just laid up against into David's side. Angela laid her head a top David's chest, she draped her arm across his abdomen and her leg across his. Davis reciprocated and pushed his leg between hers. He held her close in a tangled mess of nakedness and soon they both drifted to sleep together.

12