Detective Pornstar Ch. 07: No Cigar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calliope giggles with awe. "Prudence?"

"I'll beat your ass Bitch." Burgundy points viciously. "Calliope Princess ain't no better."

They drag themselves messily from the puddles left upon the table. The janitor would enjoy himself cleaning up after hours. Hugging each other the Detectives sighed at their friendship. Calliope pats Burgundy's gun holster with a scowl. "You could have shot me."

"It was on safety. Shot you good otherwise." Burgy jests.

"YAY! Squirt gun."

"God, I love you Bitch."

"Are we lovers now?"

"Not on your life Ho. I like dick too much."

"Meeee toooo."

Captain Bettinger and his wife interrupt their banter. With a deafening sigh Donald expresses his stress. "I'm sorry Burgundy."

"For what? Being a good kisser? Take those lips home Cap. Ali deserves them after that."

"I fully intend to make use of them." Allison smiles shamelessly.

"Tongue too." Calliope flicks her tongue.

"Alright. Now that our audience has dispersed, go shower and get back on duty. You both were assigned cases. Get with your partners, and do your jobs."

"I'm showering alone Babee. Don't you even sneak into my stall." Burgundy grunts taking her leave. Finding Luis, Burgundy yanks him into a steamy kiss that took his breath away. Other Officers had to smile at his luck. The second their lips parted she asks through a whisper. "Who's our Groucho?"

He drags her back into another kiss, blaming it on Gabriel observing them. He wanted to keep things from his notice. Kiss broken he whispers. "Alexander York. Mime like I said. Shares a house with some other actors. I figure the other Marx Brothers."

Another kiss, more forcefully Burgundy bites at his lower lip drawing blood. "Find them. Bring them somewhere safe and hold them. I'll find a way to interrogate them without G listening in."

"Got it."

"I'm going to shower up. No peeking, or I'll gouge your eyes out."

"You gonna get those nipples pierced?"

"Fuck! Don't remind me. I love my nipples as is."

"I love your clit as is too."

"Shut up Luis." She turns before smirking out of his sightline. A vigorous wiggle to the end of the hall, she intentionally leans forward and twerks her ass. Luis nearly fell over a chair. Maybe Burgundy could grow to like this Pornstar role after all.

Calliope, still in the conference room, eyed the first package left behind, and notes a familiar scent. Sniffing closer she shrugs as a diversion. Her thoughts recognizing a hint of cigar, chalking it up to Luis having handled the cigar evidence earlier, then the package itself. Probably nothing. She would forward that bit of info to Bettinger after he got done walking Allison out. Forensics could look into it further.

After their shower the girls would ally up with Mosley and Roper. Burgundy would be handed a third package with a choker of her own and a Bluetooth for communication. A full fledged Pornstar now. Was it crazy that Burgundy thought she looked hot in her new outfit?

Calliope found her own pink holster in the trunk of her Camaro. Her gun inserted, she too looked badass, her badge now pinned to her holster strap. Not as sexy as Burgundy's boot, but without her thong to pin it to, she had to improvise.

The Pornstars were ready for action.

The world wasn't ready for them.

On duty they didn't directly see the Presidential address informing the world that the U.S. Government would allow the Pornstar Detectives to do their jobs. Fear dispelled by most states, knowing that Florida only, seemed to be the target of the madman known as Gabriel. Regardless, Calliope Cruz had a very interesting thought.

"The biblical Gabriel blew a horn to announce the end of time. The horn was also a TRUMPet. Go figure."

One blowhard to another.