Detective Pt. 01

Story Info
Detective takes what ever he wants.
928 words
3.53
18.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hysiren
Hysiren
1 Followers

They sat outside of her house in his unmarked police car watching in the dark as her husband walked out the door, got into his car and drove away. Marcos opened his door and got out. He clipped his badge onto his belt and holstered his weapon. He bent down and told his partner through the window. "I'll be back in 20 minutes. If the husband comes back you know the drill."

Marcos struts up to the front door and knocks. Three very loud raps on the door.
"SBI Open the door!" He could hear her footsteps as she rushed to the door. "How can I help you?" She asked from the other side of the door. "Ma'am just open the door." He held his badge up to the peep hole.

Riley turned the latch on the deadbolt and reached for the door knob but before she could get her hand on it the door was slammed open and she was shoved against the wall. She left out a small squeal as her face was pushed hard against the smooth drywall. Her wrists were both gripped in one of his hands and his knee was pushed into her bottom immobilizing her. "What do you want?" She moaned.

Marcos loosened his grip on her wrists. "Palms against the wall and feet shoulder width apart." Riley complied and the short robe she had put on planning to get a shower gapped open both at the top and the bottom. Her long curly red hair barely covering her left breast that had come completely out of the robe. Her nipples were rock hard and sticking straight out from her small firm breasts. She knew what was coming next and she blushed a deep rose color under her freckles.

Marcos put his face close to Riley's face.
"I am going to frisk you now, do you have any weapons or needles on you?" She shook her head and whispered "no". He placed his hands on her shoulders which caused her to flinch. "Don't move!" His voice was like a growl. Riley's body tensed and Marcos ran his hands through her hair, around her ears and he lifted it up and looked at the back of her neck. His hot breath waifed across her neck and upper back causing the tiny hairs there to stand up, she shivered, in fear?

Marcos licked his lips and sucked in air through his teeth. He gripped the center of the collar between his fingers and worked his way down it all the way to the bottom causing the loosely tied belt to fall open. He was now standing with his chest against her back and head lowered over her right shoulder to be able to manage this feat. His eyes taking in the pale, freakled skin of her fully exposed nakedness. The pink, taunt nipples hard and the tiny goosebumps around her areolas seemed to beg for his thick lips to engulf them.

She turned her head slightly which forced his thoughts back to the task at hand. He dropped the edges of her robe and moved his hands to the back of the robe for a quick swipe down her back, slowly over her round bottom allowing his fingertips to dip a little into her butt crack and then just under the fullness of her bottom. Riley gasped out loud as he let his fingers touch the bare skin there. "Turn around and keep your hands up."

Riley's eyes were wide and fear illuminated from them as she turned and looked into his. What she saw in his made her breathing hard and shallow and she felt her vagina moisten. Marcos stared into her eyes as he ran the back of his hands under the weight of her breasts, up her sides to her armpits then back down her sides to her hips and across to the center of her mound. Riley's lips parted and she slowly closed her eyes.

The next thing she knew her back was against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waste and her entire left breast was in his mouth being suckled hard. His left hand was between her legs and his fingers buried in her dripping wet pussy. She humped against him in a fury to cum. She could feel his hard cock against her thigh and wanted it badly!

As if he had read her mind, Marcos dropped her and pushed her to her knees. He held her long curls on the top of her head in his hand and gave the order. "Take my dick out of my pants." She rushed to handle that order, unzipped his slacks, reaching in and taking his extremely big dick into her tiny fist and let it spring loose of his boxers. " Now fucking suck that black dick!" She wet her lips with her tongue and opened her mouth wide. Marcos pulled her head toward his rock hard, throbbing dick, he was going to skull fuck this Irish wench real good!

Suddenly he heard the siren of his car go off. He dropped her head and pulled his self together. "Get up and tie that robe! Your husband is home!" Riley jumped up and wrapped the short robe around her trembling body.
Marcos was heading out the door and down the sidewalk straight towards her husband who was talking to the other officer at the car. Marcos looked back and said just loud enough for her to hear "I'll be back for that ass." then walked to her husband.

Hysiren
Hysiren
1 Followers