Detective with Spread Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other people waited in that area, just off the elevator. Rich older men in suits were accompanied by an array of beautiful young women in revealing silk dresses. It seemed to be every man's wildest fantasy come true. No wonder Mr. Burrwell was such an avid visitor, Sara thought.

In walked a tall, statuesque naked woman with a gold mask covering her face, who was referred to as The Heiress. Judging by her body, she must have been in her early 50's, with large breasts, generous nipples and wide hips. She was flanked by other naked masked women who had the bodies of fashion models.

The younger naked women held trays with small gold cups from which people were asked to drink.

The Heiress paced the room and looked at the guests, directing the members to enter specific rooms after they had finished their drinks.

Finally, The Heiress stood in front of Mr. Burrwell and Sara. The detective felt her pulse rise, but did her best to look calm.

"A new guest?" asked The Heiress.

"Yes, a beautiful friend," Mr. Burrwell replied.

"Visitor or new member?"

Mr. Burrwell smiled. "Visitor for the night."

The Heiress snapped her fingers and a woman brought the tray to them. Then, The Heiress took a cup and handed it to Sara.

"Drink," The Heiress told the undercover detective, offering the cup.

It was the moment of truth. Without hesitation, Sara took the cup and poured the contents down her throat. It tasted like wine and all she could do was hope that Mr. Burrwell's counter-drug would work.

After drinking from the cup, Sara handed it back. The servant took it and The Heiress stared Sara straight in the eyes without saying a word.

The room felt like it was spinning and everything felt light. She saw flashes all around. Her muscles went slack and she collapsed onto the floor.

That was the moment Sara Delaney passed out.

***

With blurred vision, she saw books on the shelf. The hard floor was cold against her skin. Struggling to fully open her eyes, she wiped them and realized she was alone in a different room.

She looked down and saw that she was completely naked. Her dress and heels were gone! God, damn it.

Thankfully the antidote was still around her neck, disguised as jewelry.

Sara got to her feet and made no attempt to hide her nudity with her hands. Why bother? Whoever stripped her naked had already seen it all anyway.

After a few moments of pacing and trying to clear her head, the door opened and she felt a chill down her spine. She stood naked and kept her hands down as The Heiress entered.

There was an undeniable tension as they came face-to-face, both completely naked. It felt like a battle of wills, of who could be the most brazen with their nudity.

"How does your head feel?" The Heiress asked.

"Like I've just been knocked unconscious."

"I gave you something mildly potent. Things should clear up soon. You've only been out a few minutes."

Sara nodded, trying to show strength. "I'm starting to feel better."

"So you're Richard's guest."

"I am."

"How do you know each other?"

Sara looked into the eyes of the masked woman. The detective's mind was still slightly hazy from the drink, but she managed to recall the cover story hatched with Mr. Burrwell.

"I strip on the side," Sara explained. "He likes my work and has hired me for private functions."

"Why has he invited you here?"

"You know how clients are. He wants me to learn, you know, to be kinkier for him. Hey, he's rich, so why not? He pays me a lot of money."

The Heiress eyed the detective's naked body. "I can see why Richard has chosen you."

"Thanks, but I didn't come here to get drugged. I mean, waking up here, naked? I'm really freaked out right now."

"We're a careful group. The feeling of helplessness is also part of the spiritual journey. We believe in new awakenings. The drink will help you see the light."

"What happens now?" Sara asked naively, pretending to shiver.

The masked woman stepped aside. "Time for a new experience."

"Do I get my clothes back?"

"You may have your clothes when you leave the premises."

She would have to spend the rest of the night barefoot and naked. God knows how many people were at the gathering. But she was tough.

The Heiress gestured to the open door with a slightly ominous look in her eyes. It might have been suspicion. It might have been something else. Sara simply wasn't sure.

***

The main hall had become almost unrecognizable. What had previously been a room exuding religious austerity appeared to have transformed into a den of debauchery.

It was exactly as Burrwell had described. By Sara's estimation, there must have been at least fifty people in the hall and every single one of them was engaged in some form of sexual intercourse. At first, it looked like the entire room of naked bodies writhed in concert. But as her eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room, she could make out distinct groups of participants as they enjoyed their carnal pleasure.

The group closest to her was comprised of a woman and two men. The woman was face down on the bench, with her arms and legs draped along the sides. From behind, one man sodomized her, slowly but with force, as a man in front fed her his cock while gripping her face with his hands.

To her right, an older man fucked a young blonde woman who was perched on the bench, with her knees bent, heels resting on the edge. Her hands were planted on the leather and her head was thrown back in ecstasy. While the man suckled her enormously plump nipples, she appeared to have an orgasm right in front of Sara's eyes.

Just a bit to her left stood a curvy brunette woman wearing a large strap-on dildo. A woman kneeling before her licked it before taking it entirely into her mouth. After several strokes, she rose, bent over the bench and parted her ass cheeks. With one deft stroke, the dildo penetrated her ass and both women howled in delight.

Mesmerized, Sara was frozen in place. It was only when prompted by The Heiress that she moved forward, through the throngs of people clearly reveling in their hedonistic frenzy.

Every so often, eyes would peer at the detective's nudity as she walked along the hallway, reminding her of her own exposure and participation. She did her best to ignore the stares and they went back to fucking.

Panic set in when Sara felt powerful emotions coming over her.

Maybe Burrwell's counter-drug wasn't so powerful after all? Maybe the cult was using a new drug tonight? Maybe, god forbid, this was a trap? It couldn't have been a trap, she thought. Her instincts told her Burrwell was telling the truth. But what if her instincts were wrong? Burrwell himself spoke of mind control, so maybe he had been directed to bring her here?

Whatever the case, Sara felt a sudden surge coming over her. Her pussy was wet and she was very aroused. She prayed that Burrwell's counter-drug would at least provide her with a clear mind.

She continued her slow journey down the main hall. Her movements felt heavy and she was afraid her pussy fluids might drip onto the floor. With each step, she looked at the different faces of the women, hoping one of them was Parmveer.

No success so far. She hadn't yet recognized the woman she was there to help. There were only strange faces. Until...

Oh god. The deputy mayor of the city. A state senator. A police sergeant.

Sara's had a photographic memory, and even in her drug induced haze she was able to recognize the prominent figures while they were busy having rough sex.

As the heavy feeling sunk in, Sara felt a woman's soft hand on her shoulder, touching her from behind. She turned around and saw the naked masked woman again. Sara did her best to lighten the expression on her face.

"Enjoying yourself?" The Heiress asked.

Sara smiled, "I've never seen anything like this."

"You haven't even seen the best part yet."

"Oh?"

"I can smell your aroma," The Heiress said, rubbing Sara's shoulder.

Sara winked and touched her own pussy. "There's only so much a girl can take. Can you blame me?"

"No. By all means, enjoy yourself. Which is why you need to be initiated in the proper sense. We live by rules here and I'm going to arrange your first experience with others."

"Are they going to fuck me?"

"Do you want them to?" The Heiress asked in a cheeky tone of voice.

"Not unless I'm being paid. I'm picky about strangers."

"Fine. No penetration this time. But there will be plenty of bodily contact and orgasms. I promise you."

The thought of strangers playing with Sara's body and making her orgasm sent a cold shiver down her spine. It also made her pussy clench in the most tantalizing manner. With the drug flowing inside of her veins and lust in her heart, she was ready for any kind of sexual satisfaction.

A respectable looking woman who was providing towels was summoned first. At least she hadn't been fucked yet, Sara thought. Next was a semi-decent looking guy who hadn't yet had sex. She was glad that she wouldn't have another woman's sloppy seconds.

Lastly, The Heiress snapped her fingers and two assistants went into a room to retrieve the 3rd mystery woman.

Parmveer Burrwell was brought before them, completely naked showing a dark and plump body. She had clear fluids pooled around her mouth and dripping down her thighs.

It was the detective's target. Sara had only seen photographs of Parmveer dressed in the finest clothing. The wealthy man's wife was supposed to ooze class and elegance, but now looked like she had been on the receiving end of a cum dump.

"What do you think?" The Heiress asked. "Exotic, isn't she? She's very loyal."

"I think she's beautiful."

The Heiress rubbed Sara's shoulder. "Good, because now we're going to find out how truthful you are. Women with spread legs always confess."

Together, they headed to a private room. Sara considered running, but it was too late.

Sara Delaney Gets Interrogated

Sara was reeling from a potent mixture of fear and lust.

It's normal being nervous in field operations, where at least she was generally prepared for a predictable sequence of events. In this sexually charged setting, she had no idea what would happen. Nude, she felt vulnerable and at their mercy. Would they be gentle or would they cause pain? Had Mr. Burrwell betrayed her and revealed her identity? Had this been a trap all along?

The effect of the drug combined with the wildly erotic activities left her in a nearly uncontrollable sexual state. Her pussy was drenched and her body desperately craved sex. She needed to be taken and ravished by someone, anyone... man, woman, both... it didn't matter.

Briefly, she wondered if it would have been worse without Mr. Burrwell's antidote. It was hard to imagine handling these desires if they hadn't been dampened by the counter-drug.

Gold occult symbols decorated the four walls. There was an oversized bed with red sheets and beams on each corner, which made the scene all the more intimidating. This was a room built for deviant sex acts.

The Heiress took Sara by the hand and led her to the bed, where the 3 chosen people approached and gently laid her down. She tried to control her heart rate as her wrists and ankles were fastened to the bedposts. Soon, she was tightly bound, with her legs widely parted.

And there she was: Detective Sara Delaney, naked, laying spread-eagle, as she was being ogled by strangers, waiting for the next move.

"Why are you here?" The Heiress asked, almost purring.

"Richard brought me here," Sara pleaded with an innocent voice. "He wants me to be more sexually adventurous."

The Heiress wasn't entirely convinced, running the tips of her fingers across the detective's thigh, as if pondering the answer. Using the tip of her index finger, the masked woman pushed the left side of Sara's labia to get a look inside.

"You're wet," The Heiress noted.

"How else could a woman feel here?"

The Heiress gestured to the naked wife. "Luckily, there's an easy way of finding out the truth since we have Mrs. Burrwell in the room with us. So, Mrs. Burrwell, is this woman telling us the truth?"

"It's true," Mrs. Burrwell falsely stated, with a hypnotic voice that sounded trance-like. "She has danced for my husband and me. She likes to suck my husband's cock."

Sara felt a huge wave of relief as Parmveer Burrwell lied on her behalf. Maybe there was hope after all.

The Heiress nodded slowly. "Naughty girl. Very well. Since you two are formally acquainted, I think it's time for the next step of the initiation. We will proceed if you are willing."

Looking at Parmveer Burrwell, who still had cum dripping down her thighs, she strengthened her resolve. The job was almost done. And Sara hated failure. Besides, her pussy ached. The drug! Oh god, that drug. It had a profound effect on her.

"Initiate me," Sara said, closing her eyes and accepting her fate.

"Ah, what a brave girl you are! So unexpectedly fresh and eager. Well, my dear, prepare yourself for what is to come. And remember, you chose this path."

The masked woman snapped her fingers and Sara heard rustling as people moved about the room. She had no idea what was happening and closed her eyes from an overwhelming sense of shame and fear.

That's when she felt it. The hands. Hands roamed her body and touched her most intimate areas. Three sets of hands rubbed her breasts, nipples, stomach, across her legs, and her pussy. Oh god, not there!

She felt a soft womanly touch at the entrance to her pussy. Whoever touched her there could plainly determine that she was highly aroused. The inquisitive fingers were certainly wet.

Sara opened her eyes and saw Parmveer Burrwell. She was the one who had just felt Sara's moisture. It was a bizarre feeling. Sara came all this way to rescue Parmveer. Now, that very woman rubbed her pussy with precision. She was left with no choice other than to relax and receive the salacious attention from a member of a sex cult.

"I think she's ready," The Heiress said, tracing the tip of her index finger along the detective's toes. "You said you were a dancer, correct?"

Sara nodded with her head laying back. "For many years."

"Well, dancers have strong legs. I'm still curious about you for some reason. We don't tolerate lies in this spiritual sanctuary. Do you understand? If you're really an experienced dancer, then your legs will show it."

The Heiress snapped her fingers and pointed to the naked young woman, then gestured to the spot between Sara's legs. The young woman must have done this before because she didn't need any further instructions. Immediately, she approached the bed and crawled between Sara's widely parted legs. Then she orally attacked the wet, completely exposed pussy.

Sara groaned loudly as the young woman ate her pussy. It was the detective's first lesbian experience and it felt amazing. The soft lips lightly grazed up and down her weeping slit. Then Sara felt an expertly trained tongue lap at her throbbing clitoris. She arched off the bed, before bucking wildly trying to increase contact with the woman's mouth. In a hypersexual state, Sara thought she might go mad if a release was not forthcoming. Heart pounding, she whined when the tongue traveled lower and circled her pulsing channel.

Even in her compromised state, the investigator within Sara surfaced and she wondered about this young woman. Who was she? What was her story? Why was she doing this? Did she enjoy sexual servitude?

Sara figured the young woman was in her early 20's and had clearly done this several times in the past. It seemed as though she loved doing it, as Sara heard the woman moaning a few times while enthusiastically tonguing her pussy.

An orgasm was close and Sara's muscles tensed. Her legs stiffened and tugged on the ropes which bound her ankles.

"Impressive," The Heiress said, as her fingers traced the powerful lines in Sara's calves. "You really do have the legs of a dancer. I'm convinced. The shape is extraordinary."

The Heiress continued to admire Sara's long leg, savoring the smooth skin and toned muscles. Then she rested the palm of one hand on Sara's toes, while snapping her fingers with the other. The helpless detective was, once again, approached by the other two people in the room. Each of them focused on her breasts, plucking and teasing the nipples with finesse.

"Time to climax," the masked woman announced with authority.

Achieving an orgasm wasn't an issue. It didn't need to be faked. The drug in her system, combined with the hands teasing her tits and a tongue tasting her pussy, made it all so easy.

Sara's body tightened. Her arms and legs pulled the bondage ropes. Her toes curled as she vaguely noted the Heiress still had her hand on Sara's foot. Unable to suppress the euphoric wave of pleasure, Sara cried out loudly and with abandon.

Her busy life and stressful career made it difficult to make time for sex. Finding great sex was even harder. It had been a long time since Sara felt an orgasm this intense and she enjoyed every single millisecond of the event.

Her body was completely overwhelmed, like a dam that had burst and unleashed a tidal wave, literally. Shocked, Sara felt fluid shoot from her pussy as she came. In the past, pussy juice would trickle out a few times during an intense orgasm. But this was different. She cried out loud as she squirted into the young woman's mouth.

As Sara howled her release, the young woman swallowed everything and moaned in the process, as if the orgasmic fluids were honeyed nectar. When all the fluid had been released and consumed, Sara's body relaxed. Her muscles went limp and she breathed deeply. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and chest.

"Beautiful," The Heiress said. "We're almost there."

"I'm so sorry," Sara genuinely exclaimed, panting while spreading her legs further to show the wet pool. "I've ruined your bed."

"Don't worry, my dear. I enjoy helping people break through sexual barriers that have been constructed by small minded people. We believe in transcending social norms as a way to achieve nirvana. We aren't done yet, there's still more to come."

But what would 'more' entail? As Parmveer put one foot on the bed, Sara had a pretty good guess. After climbing atop the bed, Parmveer stood over Sara, who remained completely bound. Then, Parmveer put her feet on either side of the detective's head. Sara looked up directly into the Indian woman's bare pussy, which still glistened with the semen of whoever used it last.

Then Parmveer lowered herself until she was kneeling. Her pussy was just inches away from Sara's mouth!

"Have you ever tasted this before?" Parmveer Burrwell asked.

Sara shook her head 'no.'

"It's simple. I'll guide you."

With that, Parmveer lowered her body and presented her heart-shaped labia, begging to be licked, sucked and nibbled.

Sara had never before tasted a pussy (much less one with cum already inside it). Sure, like most women she had fantasized about pussy and enjoyed watching girl-on-girl online porn. And as an open minded person, she figured a lesbian experience would eventually happen in her lifetime. However, never in her wildest dreams could she have envisioned this.

As Parmveer lowered her body, Sara opened her mouth to complete the next task. In an instant, her lips were pressed against the dripping wet vagina. She did her best to please the Indian woman, telling herself it was for the greater good, which it was. But if she were honest with herself, she felt a burning desire to give pleasure, just as she had received. It was only right to reciprocate in some way for the explosive climax she had just experienced.

Sara's tongue enthusiastically worked up and down. Being bound with a voluptuous woman sitting on her face did present a challenge. But Sara was resourceful and did her best. She had a reputation for handling the unexpected and didn't intend to fail. Once again she pondered her situation; was her drive to perform well due to the lingering effect of the drug? Or had some awoken from deep within her?