Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney's breath hitched in her throat as the teacher found her clit and instantly began rubbing it with her fingers. She started to lose focus as Miss. Allen's smooth and warm fingers stroked her clit wonderfully in all the right spots. Britney managed to continue banging her fingers in and out of Miss. Allen's pussy as the teacher simultaneously rubbed her clit. Britney huffed and moaned in the teacher's neck as she felt her stomach starting to contract.

'Fuck- yes- keep rubbing me like that-' Britney moaned, and Miss. Allen cried out as Britney's fingers went in and out at a faster pace now, still continuing to rub the young girls clit at the same time. They both began moaning together, doing wonders on each other with their hands.

'You're gonna make me come,' Britney whispered, breathing out harshly. Miss. Allen quickly told her the same, and in a matter of seconds they both came together, cussing and crashing their bodies together as intense sensations coursed and exploded through them. Miss. Allen immediately brought her fingers back up to her mouth and licked away at them, sucking them off, moaning at the bursting flavours and tastes in her mouth from Britney's pussy. Britney breathed out, blushing at the sight before her.

They held each other tightly, sweating and breathing harshly as they recovered. Their heartbeats started to slow down and breathing returned to normal. There was a silence in the air, not an awkward one but a comfortable one. Britney soon spoke.

'Um - have, have you ever...?'

Miss. Allen snapped her head up, immediately assuming if Britney was trying to ask if she's ever done this with a student. She was right on her assumption.

'Done this before? God- no. No. Uh ... have you?'

'No,' Britney shook her head. 'But... I had a really good time with you,'

Miss. Allen held Britney's face and gave her another kiss.

'Me too,' Miss. Allen replied, still having a shakiness in her breath.

They got up and dressed shortly after, kissing and holding each other as they did it. One hour had almost passed, and Britney gathered her backpack as Miss. Allen put her notes together. Right before departing, they spoke once again.

'I wish... you hosted my detentions in the past,' Britney breathed, blushing as she looked at the teacher.

Miss. Allen placed her finger to Britney's chin, rubbing it gently. 'Maybe you should consider jumping off the desk in your next class. You might just get detention again,' Miss. Allen whispered and placed another kiss to Britney's lips before they both left, leaving no trace of evidence behind in the room, but taking the memory with them and hoping for more to come.

12