Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes of dedicated sucking and swirling went by. Lucky's jaw began to get tired. She pulled off it, and began to jerk the shaft with both hands. "Are you close, baby? Are you going to come for me?"

Hopefully? Eventually?

James reached down and stroked her hair. "Probably not. You're great, really. You have, just... great technique. But for some reason this sort of thing just doesn't get me completely off. What usually works better is penetrative sex. Do you want to..."

"Um, wait." Lucky cleared her throat and continued jacking him off. "I want to. But this is not exactly the setting I was hoping for."

James' eyes popped open as he realized what she was thinking.

"Oh, I see. You want something a bit more intimate than an empty classroom after we kicked out the busybody. Okay, cool. Great. Glad we're on the same page."

James stepped away and pulled his pants back up. "Sure. Anywhere. But can we go now? I'm about to get wicked blue-balls."

Lucky quickly grabbed her underwear and pulled them on. "Yes. Me too, sort of."

They quick-walked down the hall, hand in hand. Just ahead of them, Mrs. Humpworthy emerged from the washroom. She looked flushed and a bit sweaty. She pushed her hair back away from her face. She was just trying to straighten her skirt when she saw them.

"Ah. Ahem. Leaving? I... yes. Good afternoon." She turned and began to walk away with a measured dignity.

Lucky and James shared a knowing smile as they headed outside.

James led them to the parking lot. Most of the cars were gone. Lucky glanced around. "Which one is yours?"

James pointed. "That black one."

They approached a two-door sports car. James pressed a button and it unlocked. He opened the door for Lucky, and she lowered herself into the low car.

"Is this leather?"

"Faux-leather. Real leather is a terrible choice for chairs." There was a folded paper tucked under the windshield wiper. It had "Call Me!" Written on it, with a phone number and a lipstick kiss. On his way into the car James grabbed it, and as he sat in the driver's seat he crumpled it up and threw it into the back.

Lucky glanced back and saw a small plastic box with a bunch of crumpled papers in it.

"You get a lot of those?"

"About one a day. Some girls want to date a guy because they like his car," James said contemptuously.

"What kind of car is this anyway?" Lucky said, looking around at the interior. It looked like a sports car.

"It's a Porsche."

"I know, I meant what model."

"Oh. '911.' I don't really care about cars. I just wanted it black."

The car rolled like oil, with a quiet roar from the engine. Lucky was finding herself getting turned on again. She was starting to see what those note-girls had been thinking.

"Oh, I'm rude. Did you want to drive?"

Lucky's mouth fell open. "Um, yes?"

****

Twenty-five minutes later the were at Lucky's home. She had taken a lot of detours and gone around the traffic circles a few more times than necessary.

"Your car is so good," she exclaimed as she pulled into the driveway. Then she realized something. "Oh, no."

Lucky had decided to come home, where she would feel most comfortable getting it on with her dream guy. Her parents weren't due home for another few hours. However, there was a burgundy car in the garage.

"My sister must be home from college," said Lucky despairingly.

"Oh. So, she will tell your parents and you don't want them to know?"

"No, she probably wouldn't tell them. But she's going to totally hit on you right in front of me."

James sighed, then turned to her. He took her hand and looked into her face.

"Lucky, I promise I will not now or ever do anything with your sister. Now, can we please go inside so I can fuck you before I develop a priapism."

Lucky giggled and parked the car. The two leapt out and headed inside.

Lucky's sister Amber was twenty-one and in her second year of college. Lucky always felt like an awkward little kid in her presence. Amber was leaning against the wall as they walked in.

"Oooh, well, well, well. My little sister brings home a man. You going to study together, sweetie?"

After taking his shoes off, James stepped behind Lucky and wrapped his arms around her waist. He nuzzled the side of her head and kissed her cheek. He did not say anything to Amber, and had barely looked at her.

"Amber, this is James. He's kind of my date. I need mom and dad to not find out he was here."

Amber chuckled and made a beckoning gesture. "Sure thing, sis. I just need a little..."

James tossed his key fob at her. She scrambled to catch it, then looked at it.

"... Incentive. Is this your car key?"

"That's what they gave me at the dealership. Why don't you take it for a spin?" Suggested James, without taking his eyes off Lucky.

"Oh, okay. This will be good for my Insta. I'll take his car for a ride while you do the same with him, Luck."

Lucky grabbed James' hand and dragged him past Amber. They went upstairs, into her room. Only once they were inside and she had closed the door did Lucky realize that her decor was not the most romantic. Posters from movies and bands with hot guys in them were on all her walls. Her desk was untidy, with papers, pens, wrappers, and cups all over it. Her storage chest had her stuffed animals in an adorable pile on it. Her hamper was full of laundry that she had planned to do today.

James closed the door and leaned against it. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Then he turned back to her, and his expression was stormy. Lucky felt excited and anxious. She shifted, wondering what to do with her hands.

James gripped his shirt with both hands and gave a strong yank. The shirt tore open. Buttons popped off and went everywhere. It wasn't quite off, but once again his chest was exposed. Lucky gasped in delighted shock. She came forward to put her hands on his chest, then finished undoing the last few buttons. He started working on her shirt's buttons. She pulled his shirt over his shoulders and off his arms. Then she joined him in undoing her own buttons. Once her shirt was open, he began feeling her body underneath it. She breathed raggedly as his hands ran up her tummy, across her bra, and around her back. She felt him working the hooks on it, and started to feel up his stomach. She could feel his abdominal muscles.

With a click, her bra's hooks came off. In a blur, he finished taking off her shirt and then slid her bra off. He immediately put his hands on her breasts. She giggled at his eagerness. "Couldn't wait?"

"Not another second. Wow, you're unreal. Look at this." James put a thumb across her nipples, which stood out from her breasts more than a centimeter. She had been self-conscious about them, and their dark colour, but he seemed to like them. He leaned down to suck on them, and she took a ragged breath. "These are perfect," he added, before gently putting his teeth across one. Lucky knew, intellectually, that the size of her breasts was both fine and not important to her personhood. With ten thousand media messages telling her that breasts had to be big, it was hard not to internalize some of it. Her previous boyfriend had brought it up a lot; he had asked her if she was expecting to grow more, or if she had considered plastic surgery. Now, James was wrapping his hands around them, kissing them, and breathing harder and harder as he went. It was nice to get some affirmation, especially so demonstratively.

"I could just eat you up."

"You kind of did already."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I just... can't hold off this time," he said. He pushed her back towards her bed, and she eagerly went along with him. She lay down and lifted her hips. He undid her skirt and pulled her panties off. She lay down, and luxuriated in watching him pulls his pants off. She reached out to stroke his hairy thighs, relishing the feel of lean muscle. He slid on top of her, skin to skin and face to face. They adjusted their legs so that his hips were between hers.

James reached up past her head and grabbed one of her pillows. She lifted her hips again as he slid it under her. Satisfied now with the correct height and angle, James eased his penis inside her.

Lucky took a deep, ragged breath and let it out. She rolled her head back, enjoying the first moments of fullness she felt. James felt her tight pussy on every inch of his cock, and slid it in deeper. His foreskin rolled back, and the sensitive glans tissue was washed over by the soft and smooth sensation. She was very wet, and he slid in easily. She reached up to wrap her arms around his chest, beneath his arms. She gasped as he began to thrust. The sensation was overwhelming.

"I can't believe it..." she moaned. "It's so good."

"You're good too. You feel... amazing."

James tried to control his thrusting rhythm, to alternate between quick and slow thrusts. He couldn't keep it going. Through the haze of her own sensation, Lucky watched his face. She could see him trying and failing to stay in control. She felt him thrusting inside her with increasing passion. There was no technique, only desire. It made her feel beautiful to make him lose control.

With every thrust James' cock applied friction inside Lucky's pussy. The angle of her hips was lined up with his. His cock was pressing against all sides, including the g-spot. She gasped and felt her muscles tensing.

She dug her fingers into his ribs, but could not get purchase. She slapped them against the bedspread and clenched them, squeezing the cover between her fingers. In just a few more thrusts, she came.

Her thighs tensed up and her back arched. She felt the sensation explode out from her pussy, spreading electricity all across her body. She wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs, and pulled him in as tight as she could.

Finally, it passed. Dazed and catching her breath, Lucky's mind was in a haze. She noticed, distantly, that James had slowed down. He was slowly thrusting deeply inside her. It was just about all she could take, with her pussy feeling so sensitive.

"Did you come too?" Lucky asked. His cock still felt hard inside her.

"No, not yet. I will soon, though. Your pussy feels so smooth and tight. Have you done this before?"

"Not too many times," she replied, feeling a bit smug.

"You're as tight as a virgin, I swear," he said, and kissed her neck. "Actually I've never had sex with a virgin, but this is how I imagine it."

"How are you still so coherent when you're about to come?" She replied, and he chuckled. She giggled too, and the two were laughing together. James began thrusting faster again.

It turned out that he was not actually that close to orgasm. He rolled her over on her side, still with hips on the pillow. This new position was very pleasant for her, since it applied different pressure to the interior of her pussy. The g-spot was still receiving the bulk of the friction, but it was an exotic feeling. She had never tried this position before. At first she used her left arm as a pillow for her head. Then he reached up and grabbed another pillow for her to use. Her right leg was hanging in the air, and she was wondering how long she could hold it up. Then he slipped his right arm under her thigh and took the weight off it. It was not just a relief. He began pulling on the thigh to thrust inside her with greater force. Her eyes popped as he began power-fucking her.

Lucky was easing towards another orgasm when he switched her position again. He lifted her right leg and pressed it against his chest, then switched to holding it up with his left arm. Then he reached down to her pussy with his right hand. He began to rub her clit with his right thumb even as he was thrusting into her.

"What? What is that?" She cried in surprise and delight. "What are you..."

Lucky could not finish her thought as she came again. She grabbed the arm holding her leg and held his hand as he rode her. She almost blacked out from the explosive sensation. It went on and on. She had no reckoning of time.

James took this as a sort of cue. He turned her onto her back again. He lifted both of her legs and held them to his chest. He used both of them for leverage as he began thrusting harder and faster than ever.

In a daze, Lucky looked up at James' face. She saw him tense, and breath rapidly. His eyes were closed. He gave a few spasmic thrusts, then went still.

They held that position for awhile. Eventually James eased his penis out of Lucky's vagina, and he moved to lay down beside her. Her hips were still elevated, which was a bit uncomfortable with her legs laying flat. She was far too spent to care. With an urge of energy, James grabbed her and rolled her halfway onto him. Her arm splayed across his chest, and he slid his arm under her head. She snuggled against his shoulder and played with his chest hair. She also brought her leg to rest over top of his, tightening the contact.

"That was amazing," murmured James.

"Best I've ever had," replied Lucky. She hesitated a minute. "Can I talk to you about other boyfriends?"

"If you're going to say how much better I am than them, sure."

She giggled. "Yeah, they weren't as good as you. Kind of, selfish, I guess is the right word? Like, one wouldn't go down at all. The other one did for, like, a minute. And it wasn't great anyway. But they never stopped - "

" - Asking for you to do oral on them, right? Yeah. I have heard about that kind of guy." He stroked her hair, and scratched her head. She lit up.

"Whoa, keep doing that."

James kept scratching her scalp and she sighed in pleasure. "Wow, that feels nice."

"Better?"

"Almost better, yeah."

They both laughed quietly. She reached over to grope his penis.

"You're all sticky."

"Whose fault is that?"

"Yours. You turned me on too much."

Another laugh. A long comfortable silence followed. Eventually the sweat on their bodies became chilly. Lucky sighed and managed to sit up.

"I should probably - "

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to get dressed."

***

A little while later, James was leaving. Lucky walked him to the front door, and they embraced and kissed one more time. A thought occurred to her.

"Oh, um. Alyssa. Alyssa said to say 'hi.'"

"Oh, thanks. When did you talk to her?"

"She did my makeup before I went to see you."

"Really? What else did she say?"

"She told me to do whatever you wanted. Whatever-whatever. That I wouldn't regret it."

James laughed, a little relieved. "I wish I'd known that. I could have gotten away with a lot more."

"You got away with plenty."

They kissed again and he walked back to his car. Lucky watched him drive away. She let out a breath, and went inside.

Now that Lucky was thinking about Alyssa, she wondered how she would feel if she knew James was trying to get with another girl. She envisioned it, and found that the idea wasn't that bad. He had been a gentleman to her, but hadn't made a lot of promises. If they weren't in a relationship, he couldn't cheat on her.

Lucky sat on her bed, stroking the covers and savouring the memory. She tested the idea of James hooking up with someone else by imagining him with some of her friends. She was surprised when the idea made her happy. She imagined Jenny sweaty and out of breath on a bed, just as Lucky had been. Jenny had never had a good boyfriend either. She deserved to know how a real man should treat her.

If James was going to go on a fuck-parade of the school, then Lucky could think of a few girls he should avoid, too. Maybe she could help him dodge a few bitch-bullets. She smiled wickedly at the thought of Melissa or Carrie being left out as all the rest of them gossiped about having their worlds rocked.

Another idea occurred to Lucky. If she hooked up James with her friends, then both he and they would owe her a favour. Maybe she could parlay that into an actual date.

Suddenly Lucky was determined. She went to her desk, then opened her laptop and her agenda book. She began to compile a list of all the girls she knew in the school. Then she began to divide them into columns: Deserve, Bitch, and Undecided. Lucky bit her lip in concentration as she worked. She tried to imagine that every name on the lists would lead to James kneeling between her thighs again.

****

Some hours later, James left his own house and got back in his car. He drove out of the suburbs, into the outskirts of the town. He pulled into a motel's parking lot. He carefully parked under a lamp and a security camera. Then he went inside and booked a room. As he headed to the room, he sent a text message.

Once in the room, James took a shower. He carefully shaved his face and then his genitals with a disposable razor. He took off his clothes and put on a pair of silk briefs. He checked the time: seven forty five PM. He reached into his pants pockets and produced a plastic bottle with pills. He swallowed one and put the rest back. He sat on the bed and waited.

There was a knock at the door. "It's open," called James. The door opened, and revealed Mrs. Humpworthy. She was wearing a long coat. When she saw James, she sighed.

"Oh, my sweet boy is waiting for his mistress. What a good boy." She closed and locked the door. "I hope mistress was worth waiting for."

"Oh, yes, mistress," replied James. It didn't take him long to suss what she was looking for, and he was willing to play along. "I got ready for you, like you ordered me," he improvised.

"Good boy. Good boys get treats," said Mistress Humpworthy. She opened her coat and dropped it. She was only wearing lingerie. A lacy violet corset supported her breasts and decorated her torso. She was wearing a matching french-cut thong with a ruffle around the band. Her garters held up sheet violet stockings. She was wearing a pair of shiny purple heels and a flower tucked into her hair. It had been permed and was now a curly updo. Her makeup was thick, with violet eyeshadow and lipstick. She spread her arms wide.

"Am I beautiful?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress." James dropped to the ground on his knees. "Please, let me worship you properly."

Mistress Humpworthy's heart was pounding. She had been a bundle of nerves all afternoon. She had always wanted a scenario like this, with a gorgeous younger man calling her 'mistress.' He looked so solemn, so sincere as he knelt before her. She hadn't even had to ask for that! And those briefs!

Mistress Humpworthy managed to glide across the floor and stand before him. She was about to give him an order when he bent down and started kissing her ankles. She suppressed a squeak of delight. She could feel herself getting aroused as he slid his hands slowly up her calves, then across her thighs. He kissed up her thighs to her hips, and began to squeeze her large bottom.

Mistress was well aware that her wide hips and even wider buttcheeks were her most noticeable feature below the neck. She knew that some men didn't like it, and some men fetishized a huge ass. Plainly he wasn't the first type, from how he stroked around her hips and butt, while he kissed her thighs, hips, and tummy. She bit her lip in arousal, but resisted the urge to simply grab him. She had waited too long for this fantasy to come true and knew she would regret rushing it.

"Your Mistress will sit down now," she declared, and sat down on the bed. James merely swiveled and continued kissing her legs. He moaned as he stroked her thighs.

"Mistress, please let me pleasure your cunt."

Mistress Humpworthy slapped him. "How dare you refer to your Mistress with such crude language!" She reached down and lifted his chin with her fingers. "Only mistress uses bad words."

"I'm sorry, mistress. Thank you for correcting me, mistress. Please let me worship you correctly, mistress."

"Good boy," Mistress Humpworthy cooed, and stroked the non-slapped side of his face. "Very well. You may take off my panties."