Detention Pt. 01

Story Info
Teacher gives Miss Bailor a get out of detention offer.
2k words
3.89
60k
55
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

"Miss Bailor!"

I looked up, startled. I was just passing a little note to the hot new student next to me when my math teacher Mr. Stinson caught me. I froze, like a deer in the headlights.

He strode down the aisle, with that look that made me quiver. The look that spoke of his displeasure, but underneath was a look that made my insides do little flip flops. I could feel my tight little pussy give a couple of squirmy pulses as he stopped right next to me.

"I'll take that note, Miss Bailor."

Oh fuck. The note was very descriptive. It read, "Dear Paul, welcome to our school. I'd like to give you a very special welcome, with a welcome to school blowjob. You'll never get a better suck-off, my mouth is hot, wet, and eager to suck every drop out of you. Let me know where and when, and I'll be ready! P.S. I love to swallow every drop!"

Having no choice, I handed it over, he took it back to his desk, and read it. I could feel the heat of my beet-red face, thank god he didn't read it out loud. I was mortified enough, I would have died of shame if the whole class got to hear it. His expression was neutral, as he looked back up at me.

"Miss Bailor, I do not tolerate passing of notes in class. This will earn you a 2-hour detention after classes today."

I mumbled, "Yes Mr. Stinson."

I noticed that he put the note on his desk, instead of just tossing it in the wastebasket. I wondered about that, as he returned to the geometry lesson he was leading. Damn, I hated detention. With it being mid-May, and the weather turning so nice, being cooped up in a stuffy classroom was the last thing I wanted to do.

Math was my second to last class of the day, so all too soon, at 3:30 PM, I was trudging down the hall to Mr. Stinson's classroom. I went in, and he was waiting for me.

"Ahh Miss Bailor, come in, please close the door, and take your seat."

I did so and watched as he took out the note.

"Very colorful Miss Bailor. You would like to give our newest student a welcome-to-school blowjob. That's certainly a different kind of Welcome Wagon."

I could feel my face start flaming again.

"You claim that he'll never get a better suck off, your mouth is hot, wet, and eager to suck every drop out of him, and that you love to swallow."

Not knowing what to say, I chose to say nothing.

"I never knew that my 18-year-old students were such experts at oral sex. So tell me, when did you start, as you so well put it, sucking cock?"

I gaped at him, stunned that he was asking me such a question.

He strode up the aisle, and standing next to me, said with that teacher in command tone, "Miss Bailor, I asked you a question! When did you start giving blowjobs?"

I decided that I'd better tell him, and related how I'd sucked my first cock on my 18th birthday when my 20-year-old brother talked me into it. When I sucked him to a gushing climax, and my mouth was filled with the creamy explosion of his load, I was hooked. After several times with my brother, I perfected my cock sucking skills. I worked hard on overcoming my gag reflex, and I got to the point where I could take a cock right to the balls. I loved having a hard cock filling my mouth and snaking down my throat. Even the ones who had a harder time cumming by oral sex, as soon as they felt my throat muscles stroking at their cock head, as I made swallowing motions, they'd be erupting like a volcano. The school was great, any guy in class that I took a liking to, they'd get their cocks sucked. I had lots of cocks to chose from, and I was happy to show them my cock sucking skills. The grip of my lips, making sure that the cocks were well bathed in saliva and the way my tongue would swirl around the cock as it rode in and out of my mouth. I made sure everyone filled my mouth with a thick, juicy load, and I always swallowed every drop.

He strode to the front of the class, and said, "Interesting."

He strode over to the windows and drew the blinds.

"Miss Bailor, I will give you an offer. You can sit here wasting 2 hours in detention...or if you would like to get out early, come up here and show me how well you can suck cock."

I gaped at him again, but my pussy started the twinges again. Let's face it, I loved to suck cock, and the idea of sucking a teacher's cock started a hot little taboo zing going. He was a younger teacher, I guessed him to be mid 20's, and for a teacher, he was hot.

I said, "I'll be glad to show you how well I can suck cock."

I saw him smile, and he went over to the door, locking it securely. He came back, took his coat, and spread it on the floor in front of him.

I smiled back and walked up the aisle, adding a little swing to my hips.

I stopped a couple of feet away, and purred, "Would like me to be totally naked while I suck you?"

He growled, "Oh yes Miss Bailor, I would like that very much."

I stripped in front of him, feeling the twinges of lust as I bared my body to him. When I was fully nude, his eyes went over my body appreciatively. From my 34C chest, down over the flat plane of my belly, down my legs, and back up again, until his eyes lingered on my freshly shaved pussy.

I heard him say softly, "Oh yes Miss Bailor, very nice, I love to see the bare pussy look. Very sexy."

I could see his trousers tented out, and I went to my knees, and undid his belt, sliding down the zipper. I love to be in the classic subservient cock sucking position, on my knees servicing a hard, demanding, arrogant cock. I slid my fingers under the waistband of his trousers and boxers and slid them down. His cock rose up to greet me, oh it was big, the biggest one I'd ever seen. My eyes were wide as I gazed at that rampant cock. I leaned in and started to plant kisses up and down the side of his cock.

"Mmmm, oh yes Miss Bailor, please continue."

I pulled down on the foreskin, and the big head popped up, shiny and pink. I started to lick at that big head, going after it like it was an ice cream cone. Growls of pleasure greeted my efforts, and I ran my tongue over my lips, making them wet, shiny, and slippery. I lowered my head and took him in, my wet lips sliding down the shaft of his cock as my tongue played over it. I let my hot wet mouth wrap around his cock, I was salivating like a spigot as I surrounded Mr. Stinson's cock with a tight, wet sliding ring of pleasure. I had 6 inches in, then tightening my lips, I pulled back up slowly, then slid down his pole again.

I enjoyed hearing his sounds of pleasure as I got into the rhythm of my blowjob, bobbing my head back and forth, taking in a little bit more on each in thrust. I loved to suck cock, I'd become very, very good at it, I was on my knees and sucking my brother's cock every day, I adored the thick rush of sperm that filled my mouth, my brother was a shooter, and he always filled my mouth. The taste had been amazing, and I'd become a first-class cock sucker, I learned how and where to kiss, lick and suck. I smiled inwardly at the memory, then concentrated on the cock filling my mouth.

I continued to bob my head back and forth, taking him in bit by bit. I could feel his hands gently caressing my head, stroking my hair. Mmmm, I loved that. I pulled back to take a big breath of air and holding it, I heard Mr. Stinson's gasp of pleasure as I swallowed him down to the balls, my throat muscles contracting around the head as his cock snaked down my throat. I kept him there for a few seconds, making the swallowing motions so he could feel the flutterings of my throat around his cock. I pulled back, breathed out and in, held it, and swallowed him whole again, letting his swollen cock head slide down my throat again.

I could hear Mr. Stinson's continuous grunts of pleasure, I smiled inwardly, I'll bet he's getting the best suck job ever. One more deep throat and the flutterings of my throat around his cock did it.

Mr. Stinson grunted, "Oh yeah, best suck job ever, gonna fill your sexy mouth, yeah, yeah, YEAH!"

I felt a pulse running up his cock, and then the explosion. I let the first blast gush straight down my throat, pulled back quickly, and the second gush hit the roof of my mouth. He wasn't done yet, and I felt his thick, gooey load spewing all over my tongue and coating my gums, I kept him in, wanting every last drop. My mouth was full when I pulled back, and I looked up at him, opened my mouth to show him the big load he'd gotten off, then swallowed every drop.

I purred, "Mmmm, that was yummy! A great cock suck is never complete without swallowing every drop!"

I could feel my pussy, wet and achy, oh god, I needed to cum. I was going to have to duck into the restroom and rub myself off.

I started to pick up my clothes, and when I rose up, Mr. Stinson said, "Not quite yet Miss Bailor."

He said, "One good suck deserves another, lay back on my desk, please."

I did so and watched with lust glazed eyes as he parted my thighs, his face hovering just above my pussy.

"Oh yeah, tight teen pussy, I'll lick you until your toes curl baby."

I felt his mouth press against my lips, OH FUCK, the feel of his tongue sliding out, and stroking at my pussy lips was beyond compare. I let out a long, drawn-out growl of pleasure, my clit was already erect, throbbing with need, and I felt loving licks getting closer, closer, then, oh god, long sweeps of a hot wet tongue swabbing at my clit.

"Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, FUUCCCKKK!"

I could feel my pussy clamping crazily, and I tumbled into orgasm, doing my best not to scream, it felt like my pussy was exploding with pleasure, my body shaking crazily, my pussy pouring juices like a rain-swollen river. I rode that glorious crest until every last spasm had shaken my body. I drifted down and felt soft gentle kisses on my pussy lips. I looked down, dazed, Mr. Stinson had not stopped licking me, his face was soaked with my juices, and he was kissing my pussy gently as I drifted down.

He looked up, saw me getting my wits back, and said softly, "Miss Bailor, you are now free to go, I think detention has been served properly."

He gave me back my note, and said, "Far be it from me to interfere in my student's sex life. You can pass him this note, or better yet, say this to him, face to face. Speaking for myself, I agree, you are the best cock sucker I've ever had the pleasure of sucking me off. Just remember no passing notes in my class, if you get caught passing notes again, the next 2-hour detention you would have to do more to avoid the 2 hours."


groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers