Deus ex Machina Pt. 04

Story Info
Dennis returns to find a coed harem in his apartment.
4k words
4.72
9.3k
9

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters depicted are 18+ years old.

* * * * * * *

The clock radio blared. "Geeze, 7 fucking am." I really wished I didn't have to go to work.

Wait, that was yesterday. Hell, I still didn't want to go to work. I decided I would anyway. After I got there, I wished I hadn't - it was a complete repeat of the day before. By the time I got back to my apartment building, I just felt dead, spaced out, ready to collapse on my bed.

I heard the voices as soon as I got off the elevator. It sounded like a party down the hall. Like a sorority party. I turned the corner to discover: a sorority party in front of my door. I stood there in surprise. Hell, after last night, I should have expected this: each girl gets the "treatment", then goes and tells "only her two closest friends", who then show up the next day for their own treatment.

I counted six attractive coeds waiting for me. One of them noticed me immediately and called out "are you Dennis?" The rest of the girls immediately stopped talking, and turned to look at me, expectantly.

"Ah, yes..."

"Oh good!"

There were literal "squees" as two of the girls ran up to me and led me to my own door, hanging on my arms as if they couldn't wait to get me inside (or maybe to make sure I didn't back out). The other girls began picking up the numerous bags and boxes that they had stacked near my door. I unlocked the door as several of them began touching my arms and back. They really couldn't wait. Everyone followed me in, practically pushing me into my apartment, then began setting up.

The boxes and bags turned out to contain party supplies - pizza, beer, red cups, bottles of lube, paper towels and napkins, as far as I could see. I was already not thinking too clearly, and this just befuddled me. It was like walking into your own surprise party and being completely disoriented. In a way, I guess I was walking into my own surprise party.

Of course, with most surprise parties, the guests don't strip down, remove your clothes, and hustle you into the bedroom.

"Hey, wait, he hasn't even had a beer yet!"

"Bring it!"

An open bottle of beer was pressed into my hand as I almost surfed down the short hallway to my bedroom on a wave of exhilarated coeds. They obviously knew why they were there, and what to expect, and did not want to waste any time getting started.

"Ok, this is Kim, and Lisa, and Nancy, and Cathy" said one, "and I'm Ruth."

Ruth had dark, wavy hair, dark eyes, and stood about my height (about 5' 11"). I couldn't remember which of the other girls was which: they were all between 5' 4" and 5'6", with light brown to dark blonde hair - they could all have been sisters.

"Oh, and this is Katie" said Ruth, indicating the last girl (the one who had gotten me a beer), who had just walked in. Katie had bright red hair, with freckles across her cheeks and shoulders, probably a lot of Celt in her ancestry. Did I mention that she was naked? The other girls had removed their tops by this point, revealing cute frames in some need of enhancement, but otherwise kept on their skirts and pants. Katie probably needed my "treatment" the least - she had very nice breasts, probably a 35C, with small pink nipples standing up in the apartment's cold air.

"Hi, uh, I'm Dennis."

"Yes, we know."

One of the girls was already loosening my belt, while another was busy unbuttoning my shirt. I was pushed sitting onto the bed long enough for my shoes to be removed, then leaned back so that my pants and underwear could be removed. Hands were all over me.

Ruth said "Hmm, let's use the couch instead." And the six of them picked me up and actually carried me back to the living room, setting me half reclining on the couch. I had spent the work day at 8", but let my dick swell erect to 10", knowing what they would expect.

"Kim, you're first," said Ruth.

I wondered if they had spent the time waiting for me to come home decided what order they would go in, and how many rounds each girl got. Ruth was obviously in charge. Kim dropped to her knees between my legs, grabbed my shaft with both hands, and immediately started trying to stuff the head into her mouth. One of the other girls touched her shoulder and said "hey, not so fast - we have all night."

"Don't forget your beer!"

After a moment, I realized that the last remark was directed at me, and that I was still holding an open bottle of beer that I hadn't touched. So, I drank a beer while two or three other girls explained to Kim how to perform a blowjob, "especially on a cock this size."

Katie slid under my arm, where it rested on the back of the couch, and cuddled up to me, making sure to press her breasts against my side.

"I'm not really here for the 'treatment'," she explained, "they talked me into coming because they weren't sure they would be 'exciting' enough, and that they might need me to arouse you."

She leaned in close and whispered "they're all so flat, you know." There was a hint of a giggle in her voice.

"But you aren't - I didn't think you needed any help at all."

"Ah, well, thanks. Would you like to feel them?" She presented her left breast for inspection. "Go on," she encouraged.

I reached over and cupped the offered breast. It filled my hand nicely, firm and soft at the same time, obviously natural. I let my cock expand another few inches. She noticed, and remarked "Oh, he likes it too!" with a wink. We talked for a bit, she asking me about my job, how long I'd lived in Chicago, telling me about her classes at the U. It seemed surreal to me to be making small talk with a naked woman I barely knew while getting head from someone else.

She leaned in again, and began kissing me passionately, open mouthed with lots of tongue. I wrapped her in my arms and reciprocated wholeheartedly. I decided I wouldn't hold back at all tonight: these girls were all here to satisfy their needs for larger breasts, and I'd be up all night (no way to avoid that pun) if I stretched it out for each one.

I didn't stop necking with Katie, even when I finally came voluminously in Kim's mouth. I half heard Ruth telling the next girl to get busy, and felt the sensations of one of the more skilled girls taking my cock. She stroked it with both hands, licking up and down the sides, building up to the head. "See, if you do it more gradually, he'll get excited faster. It won't be as much work" one explained, to Kim I assumed.

"I'll try that next time."

"Let's see, are you growing yet?"

"Yes! look!"

"Have you ever fucked a cock that size?"

"No way! that would rip you up inside."

"Not that size, I bet I could hold that."

"No, he gets a lot bigger, like twice that long. Nobody can take that much."

It was surreal, a room full of hot women discussing my package while they performed on it, while I paid little attention - I was completely focused on Katie, despite the skillful blowjob someone else was performing on me.

After about an hour of necking with Katie, and I don't know how many blowjobs, Katie asked if I was hungry.

"Starving."

"Come on then, we've got pizza for everyone. Should be reheated again by now."

Ruth directed everyone to the table, the pizzas were produced from my oven where they had been re-warmed, and everyone grabbed a plate and a slice or two. Well, not everyone - one of the girls positioned herself under the table, and continued blowing me while I ate. She actually managed two rounds, I think because Ruth wasn't paying attention, and because she was under the table where nobody could really see her.

After two doses, she crawled out from under the table and said "next!" Ruth said "Nancy, you're on." By this point, I was surprised that Ruth was not carrying a clipboard, and checking off names.

When I finished my pizza (and another beer, and two large glasses of water), Ruth asked if I was ready to go back to the couch.

"Sure."

She put a towel down on the couch to protect the cushions, and we resumed. Each of the girls (except Katie) had now gone at least twice (and one of them probably three times), and were showing the signs. All now had boobs that would require at least C cups, with one or two obviously Ds or DDs. I noticed Katie eyeing them up. Then she asked if she might have a turn.

"Of course," I replied. Ruth told her "As soon as Cathy is finished."

Cathy must be the brown-haired girl working on my cock now. Katie stood up, and leaned forward so that her tits pressed into my face, and I quickly came. "There, now it's my turn."

Nancy took Katie's place cuddling and necking, trying out her new D+ tits, obviously seeking my approval. I obligingly gave them a lot of attention. Meanwhile, Katie was truly inspired, getting me to come quickly, but without showing any sign that I had. While most of the girls sat back and swallowed as soon as I'd finished pulsing, Katie continued sucking as if nothing had happened. After a few minutes, I came again, and she continued right on. She stopped after the third dose, and replaced Nancy.

"Mmm, I like that" she murmured into my ear.

"Sneaky, I like it", I murmured in her ear. She pressed her boobs against me, rubbing the side of one with a free hand, then we resumed necking and petting, one of her hands trailing down my chest and stomach to my cock, fondling my balls, stroking near the base. I had already run out to 24" during her turn(s), so there was plenty of room. The other girls got the idea, and pretty soon all of them except Ruth were stroking and fondling my cock while one of them sucked. I completely lost count of how many times I came, but by the time they finished, my apartment looked like "Boob Cruise Chicago."

* * * * * *

I woke up to find that about four of the girls were cleaning up my apartment, vacuuming the living room. I didn't remember going to bed, but it appeared that Katie had slept next to me.

"Hi."

"Hi - ohmigod, what time is it?"

"Seven fucking am"

"Shit! I have to run, I have an early class."

And with that, she burst out from beneath the blankets, grabbed and donned a skirt and sweater, and dashed out the door. Ruth, supervising the cleanup called out "you're welcome" after her. Then she turned to me and said "thanks for a lovely evening" with just a bit of sarcasm, and filed out with the other girls.

I didn't know how many hours of sleep I'd gotten. It wasn't many. Frankly, I would have gone back to bed and called in sick, only Katie had already gone. I didn't feel sore, but I definitely felt strangely... Well, let's call it "depleted." My balls had swollen up noticeably under the suddenly increased demands for production, and there were spots deep in my abdomen that felt like muscles I'd never used before had suddenly been exercised mercilessly. Probably some of the glands that contribute to cum, I figured - I was never completely clear on anatomy.

Hell, its Friday. Might as well finish the week at work.

Well, my apartment was probably cleaner than it had ever been. Certainly cleaner than the day I had moved in. I was still sleepy and groggy, but decided I should head off to work anyway. It wasn't like the job required much mental presence. Before I left, I opened my wallet, just to make sure that Powerball ticket was still there: this was literally my ticket out of that job.

The day at work was essentially identical to every other day I'd ever spent at that place. Nothing to write home about. Half way through the morning, I realized that I was just staring off into space and fantasizing about collecting my lottery winnings. I concentrated on working, more to avoid an unpleasant confrontation with one of the attorneys than out of any real sense of need.

I got off the train from downtown and started walking toward my apartment, basically on autopilot after a long and boring day. "Well, hello shorty" said a voice in my ear. I turned in surprise to see that Katie had fallen into step next to me.

"Katie! what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know. Classes over for the week. Thought I'd see how you were doing."

"Oh, another long, dull day at work. Hey, would you like to go grab something for dinner."

She smiled, "sure."

We walked along in the cold. "You certainly have some... unusual talents" she said.

"Um, yeah."

"Does it not make you feel sort of like a cow, to have a gang of girls milking you that way?"

"Well, to be honest, I thought at first it was great. You know, more sex in one night than I'd had in my life. But after a while, I realized that it really wasn't sex. I mean, yeah, it feels great, but it doesn't feel as... I don't know - special. I'm really more of a one-on-one type of guy, I guess." She put her arm through mine. "Well then, I think you may want to avoid your apartment for a while."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Ruth has organized another "tit festival." If you were to go home, I believe you'd find twenty or thirty girls waiting for you, all flat as boards. Plus Ruth, of course, to make sure everything runs like clockwork."

Truthfully, the idea did not appeal to me. A week ago, I would have thought this a dream come true, and I had enjoyed the previous night. Geeze, more head in one night than I'd had in my entire life! And watching all those cute coeds swell up into voluptuous vixen was pretty erotic, too. But, I never got to really enjoy them. They came, they sucked, they disappeared. None of them were really interested in me, and sucking me off, to them, was just their way of growing huge boobs. With twenty or more girls there, and Ruth in charge, I knew that I would be completely out of control of the situation.

"Let's go this way" I said, suggesting that we head a different direction. "I don't even want to walk past my building. What do you feel like for dinner?"

"Anything but pizza."

"Anything but pizza it is," and we walked over to a small Thai restaurant I knew about, which happened to be in the opposite direction from my apartment and the university.

I was delighted to find that she liked her Thai food really spicy, the way I did. We spent at least an hour over dinner, finishing with a couple of Thai beers (Singh Ha?).

"Do you think it's safe to go back yet?"

"No, I would not do that. They're probably already eating the pizza, but I think they will probably wait a fair amount of time, given what they came for. But I know where you can stay tonight." I felt an invitation coming on.

"My roommate is taking off this weekend to go see her parents and do her laundry. I have room to spare."

"Thanks, I'd really appreciate it."

"Oh, 'tis the least I can do."

I suddenly remembered that she too had taken a few doses. Her open coat revealed that she had ended up with something around an F cup. She smiled,

"And, it is off-campus. Can't be letting those harpies get their claws into you."

Off campus definitely sounded like a good idea. I had the feeling that Ruth would be posting "wanted" posters with my face on them about now.

As we walked to her apartment, arm in arm, she asked "Now, does it always get so big? Do you have no control over it?"

"No, actually I have quite a lot of control over it. I can keep it as small as eight inches, if I want."

"Ah, and can you keep it as small as ten or eleven inches? Even in the 'throes of passion'?"

"Yeah, sure."

"All night?"

"I think so. Yes, of course."

"Then, I think we'd better stop at that drugstore on the corner up ahead. You can go in and buy a few of those extra-large condoms."

"Sounds good to me." We reached the drugstore.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"No, it's such an awkward thing to buy as a couple. I'll just wait here."

I roamed the drugstore for a few minutes, picking up some soap, shampoo and toothpaste so that I wouldn't be there just for condoms. Then it occurred to me that I probably wasn't going back to my apartment tonight, so I grabbed a toothbrush and comb as well. Then I picked up a box of extra larges, and headed back to the cashier.

"Well, look who's here!"

I was startled to find one of the girls from last night operating the register. Her uniform smock no longer fit - at least, not the way it was designed to. She wore a ribbed turtleneck, which looked like it was stretched to the limit over her DD+ tits. The top three buttons on her smock were unbuttoned out of necessity. Or impossibility. Anyway, her boobs kept the top of the smock wide open, while the buttoned lower half forced her boobs up and out. I wondered if this was deliberate.

"Oh, uh, hi" I managed to stammer out.

"Looks like you're getting ready for the weekend. Don't see how you're going to use these, though." Then she looked up to see that her supervisor was watching her, and quickly put everything in a bag and rang up the purchase.

"I hear they have a surprise for you tonight" she said under her breath.

"I'll have to go check it out, then."

I paid and left quickly, hoping that she (was it Cathy? Kim?) wouldn't follow me out and find I was with Katie. I found Katie standing farther down the block, caught up to her, and said "lead on." She explained that she'd seen several classmates going into the store, and didn't want to seem like she was hanging around waiting for someone.

We reached her apartment, a building that was probably half students, most of whom seemed to be out partying at the moment. Up a couple flights of stairs, down the hall, inside. Somehow, I felt safe, as if I'd spent the last day trying to hide. Maybe I had been. Maybe I should. She took my coat and bag of toiletries, then showed me into the small living room and asked if I wanted something to drink. We each had another beer, and I had a couple large glasses of water - I'd been feeling thirsty a lot lately.

We sat on the couch, half watching TV, half conversing. Katie repeatedly surprised me with how interesting she was - especially for someone 8 or 9 years younger than me. The evening progressed into cuddling and necking, which seemed to go on for hours. My underwear was drenched, and my pants were soaking through in spots by the time we got around to removing our clothes.

She got up for a second, and came back with my box of condoms. "Well, shall we try these on for size?" she said, waving the box.

"Definitely," I agreed. "How much would you like?"

"Oh, I think about... nine inches would be plenty to start with."

I opened the package, and handed the rubber to her. She grasped my cock by the shaft, and stroked it up and down several times. She was about to put the rubber on, when she appeared to change her mind, and put her mouth over the end instead. She sucked and stroked, getting me even more aroused. I could feel the veins standing out all along the shaft, but I guessed that she was just making sure that I wouldn't suddenly expand while we were fucking, so I held my length at nine inches. It was tempting to swell up, to give her more surface area to work on, but I knew that any indication that I couldn't keep the length down would mean no fucking for me tonight. When she showed no sign of stopping, I asked if she was just making sure, or if she was looking for further expansion.

"Oh! Forgot to stop. I just got so into it."

She rolled the rubber down - it was a tight fit, but it did fit, and then climbed up onto the couch with me. Straddling my lap, she guided the head into her pussy, and slowly settled down as far as she could. It is usually a pretty awkward position, on a couch, because the girl's knees tend to get caught in the cushions and keep her from getting all the way down on the shaft. I braced myself, and thrusted back, often lifting her off the couch. This was heaven! We writhed and pumped for at least 20 minutes, she coming at least twice. Finally, I felt a mammoth orgasm building. I grabbed her around the waist and held her tightly to me as I buried my huge cock into her up to the root, and released a flood of cum into the condom. Hot wetness squirted back onto my balls.

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers
12