Deus ex Machina Pt. 07

Story Info
Dennis and Lisa are more gifted than they knew.
3.8k words
4.32
5.3k
6

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers

I lost all track of time. There was only sensation: the sensation of Lisa's incredible mouth on my cock, and the feeling of her body on mine, moving here and there.

At some point, I slowly became aware that the sensations had stopped. I opened my eyes, and found I was in a large bedroom, light streaming in through the windows. My cock was lying flaccid across my stomach. I was alone. I sat up carefully, instantly dizzy. I felt depleted, the way I had after Ruth's do-it-yourself boob cruise in my apartment. I stood up, and staggered into the bathroom, urgently needing to urinate. I felt dizzy enough to sit down, and minimized my cock so that it wouldn't hang down into the water.

Except that it wouldn't minimize. I sat and concentrated: "8 inches, flaccid." Nothing. "Eight inches, flaccid," No change. "Eight inches" No change at all. This was beginning to worry me. I stood up and peed, then decided to try another tack. Concentrating, I though "24 inches, hard." My cock swiftly filled and erected to its maximum length. "Flaccid," I thought, and it obediently dropped. "Twelve inches" I thought, and nothing happened. Hell, something was wrong. Maybe it was that pot, or whatever else was in the pot, that was interfering with whatever Nurt had done. Maybe it would wear off. At least I was stuck at the length that Lisa expected, so I wouldn't have to explain anything.

Except, it looked bigger than 24". Maybe this was the pot, too: maybe things just looked different to me. I certainly still felt off, a bit spacey, although definitely no longer high. I looked around the bedroom, and found a tape measure. Yes, of course she kept a tape measure in her bedroom. "Erect" I thought, and measured.

It was over 27".

OK, now I was really confused. I wandered down the hall, following faint sounds that I hoped indicated Lisa. One room was dimly lit: it turned out to be the kitchen. Lisa was there, sitting hunched over the table. It looked like she had piled every bit of food in the house there, and she was busy working her way through it.

She saw me standing in the doorway. "Like some breakfast?" she asked, around a mouthful of some unidentifiable leftover. I saw that her breasts had grown enormously, and were resting on her lap, if not the chair she was sitting on. She didn't seem to be aware of them.

"Ah, there's Mr. Redwood." I looked down, and found that I was still erect.

"Oh yeah, but I can't make it smaller."

"It won't go down?" now she was concerned.

"No, I mean that it wasn't this big before."

Now she smiled. "I told you this would be memorable. I have sort of a 'special talent.' Whenever I go down on a man, he grows. You took a lot of attention, for some reason."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're supposed to grow by 10% each time. You, it took all night before I saw any results." I felt a chill.

"How many times did you do it?"

"Twelve, I think. Thirteen if you count the club."

I stood there for a moment, trying to digest this. I had been at 24", but I could go as low as 8", at least I could until this morning. Maybe her 'talent' had shifted everything larger, so that 27" was now my minimum.

"Um, I have a talent too. I meant to tell you about it last night, but with the pot and everything, I didn't seem able to."

Her eyebrows raised. "Oh?"

"Yes, whenever I get head, the woman's... breasts grow. About 10%. Each time." She stopped smiling, looking at me in alarm. I nodded. She looked down, and discovered the enormous boobs pinning her to the spot. "Oh my god" she said softly. She began to stroke them, reaching as far as she could. "Oh my god."

She looked up. "Do you like them?"

My erection throbbed. I nodded yes, barely able to speak now.

"Tell me", she said, still rubbing her boobs, "did you ever meet a person with rather bluish skin?"

"Nurt?"

"Yes, probably the same," she explained, describing an encounter very similar to mine. Her first wish had been for the ability to make men's penises as big as she wanted. "So, you asked for control over your penis size? And you can't make it smaller now? Can you make it bigger?"

The thought hadn't occurred to me. I concentrated on size: "36 inches," and it swelled out. "Four feet" and it swelled out more. "Sixty inches," I thought, and then had to hold it up with both hands, as five feet of cock stood straight out from my crotch, reaching all the way to where Lisa sat.

"Mm, it just gets better and better." She stopped rubbing her boobs in order to devote her attention to my monstrous schlong, holding the shaft just behind the head with both hands, and licking with the whole of her tongue. "And your other wishes?"

It was getting hard to concentrate on conversation, as my cock felt incredibly sensitive. "Ah, I won a fortune in the Powerball. And of course, I wanted to be able to make women's breasts larger. What were your other wishes?"

"Well, this one you know." She paused to emphasize the point by running her tongue all the way around the engorged head of my cock. "And I only got one other, because I asked for something... Complicated. I wanted to be able to take a man's cock, no longer how big it was. Nurt offered me the ability to take one up to a certain size, but I said 'no, no limits', and Nurt said it would cost me both remaining wishes."

"How does that work?"

"Mmm, it works really well." She shot me a particularly lascivious expression. "It has something to do with a fourth spatial dimension. Apparently, I'm bigger on the inside than I am on the outside, and my mouth and pussy can really stretch a lot. If you ever watched 'Dr. Who' on television, well, I have a cunt like a tardis." I vaguely remembered the program, where the main character traveled around in a huge space ship that looked like a regular British police telephone box on the outside.

"Here, let me demonstrate."

She put her lips to the end of my cock, and stretched her mouth completely over the head. I couldn't see her lower jaw, but just the sight of my enormous shaft, about 6" across, disappearing into her face was a bit unsettling. The sensation, however, made up for everything. Then she began pulling my cock, forcing me to walk toward her until my entire shaft disappeared into her mouth and her nose was rubbing my pubic hair. It didn't stick out the back of her head, or turn 90 degrees and go down her throat (it was far longer than her throat anyway), it just... Disappeared. But I could feel every inch, and could feel the sensation of her tongue against the base of my cock.

She grabbed my ass with both hands, and began pumping my cock in and out of her mouth, five or six inches to a stroke, turning her head to either side as it went in. I could feel her mouth along the entire five-foot length - a 5' deep throat. Then she swallowed, and I felt a wave of contractions running the entire length, from root to tip. Coupled with the pumping action, the sensation was irresistible. She swallowed twice more, and then I gave her something to swallow. When I stopped pulsing, I looked down, and found that she was looking up at me, trying to indicate that I needed to step back now. I slowly walked backwards, and my entire cock reappeared as if by magic from her mouth. She held onto the end with both hands to keep me from walking out of reach.

"How long can you make it now?"

I concentrated on extending it to maximum length. It went at least a couple of feet longer than the five I had just used. "Uh, I don't know how long that is." She asked me to go get the tape measure from her bedroom. I let myself go flaccid so that I could walk down the hall without poking through a wall: I must have been around 5' long even flaccid, and flipped it over my shoulder.

Returning with the tape measure, I gave one end to her along with the head of my cock, and walked backwards as I went erect. She assisted by stroking and licking the end. When finally erect, I put the end to my root, and she took up the slack.

"I read 89 inches."

"Shit, that's almost seven and a half feet."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"We're going to have to give you a new name for the club," she joked.

"Look who's talking."

"Hm, help me back to the bedroom."

Her chest now weighed enough that it was difficult for her to stand up. I'm sure she had no way to balance enough to walk. She put both arms under her boobs, as did I, and walked her back to the bedroom. Her tits were absolutely enormous. The way we were carrying them, they extended at least three feet from her chest, and spread well to the sides. We got her onto the bed, where she lay back on her back, her boobs spilling out to both sides like dark-tipped mountains, firm enough that they still projected up from her chest at least a foot. The sight was so erotic that I had to concentrate hard to stay soft. Then she motioned me to come closer, then closer, then closer still. I was leaning against her boobs, inhaling the room-filling fragrance, one arm around her waist, when she put those wet lips and tongue to my ear and said "I want all seven feet inside me." she pulled my cock off my shoulder, running her tongue along the entire length. I immediately began to stiffen.

"Not until I'm done with these." I devoted the next twenty minutes or so to kissing, kneading, fondling, rubbing, and generally enjoying the mountains of tit, becoming ragingly erect in the process. Finally, she grabbed my shaft with both hands and used it like a handle to steer me around the end of the bed, lining it up with her pussy.

"You are coming in now" she ordered.

I didn't object.

I walked up to her, my cock disappearing into her pussy with each step. After I had a foot or so in, I began rolling my hips as I walked, and stepping from side to side. When I had about five feet in, I began really grinding from side to side, and finally buried the entire shaft. Grabbing her hips, we pounded against each other.

Throwing myself on top of her, we thrusted and squirmed and writhed, grappling, fondling, sucking, pinching, until we both came explosively. Even through the mind-blowing haze of orgasm, I could feel the walls of her extra-dimensional vagina pulsing in waves, draining my immense shaft of every last drop. Utterly spent, I lay there on top of her. After a while, I realized I was famished.

"Hey, were you serious about breakfast?"

"Ha! too late. What I was going to say was that you'd have to go somewhere and get it - I've eaten everything in the house."

"And here it is, right here," I said, shoving a huge amount of boob into my wide-open mouth. She hit me over the shoulders.

"Oh, get off. Grab the phone, there's a doughnut place that delivers."

"What? Door to door doughnuts?"

"Hell, of course. This is Los Angeles. Where are you from, Nebraska?"

"Well, Chicago."

"Pbththth. Seriously, someone has to order groceries or go get them."

"Obviously it needs to be me. What do we need?"

"I'll make a list. Just help me sit up first."

* * * * * * *

In the end, we decided to order out, and go get groceries later - after dark. When the doorbell rang, I was still naked. Quickly grabbing a robe, it occurred to me that I should minimize so as not to freak out the delivery person. And so it was that when I opened the door, I was wearing a short robe...

and hanging down at least six inches below the hem. I paid the delivery person - a cute blond 20-something, wearing a "donut-2-go" uniform and cap, her ponytail pulled through the back. I was unaware that anything was wrong until she pointed and asked "Is that for real?"

Suddenly, I felt the cool morning breeze against the farther reaches of my cock, and realized that I should have left it long and over my shoulder. "Huh? oh, yeah, it's real. Sorry, didn't realize this robe was so short." I didn't have a free hand to haul it up out of sight, and stood there awkwardly, juggling the bag of doughnuts and my wallet.

"Yeah, right." She stepped forward, and flipped my robe open, apparently expecting to find that I was playing a prank on her, using a prop of some sort. Then she stepped back, startled. "Geeze..."

"You'd probably better go, before it gets any bigger. It's liable to take out this entire neighborhood," I joked. Then I made it a few inches longer, suddenly, just to have fun. She turned and ran down the steps.

Lisa and I had doughnuts and coffee, and I had a lot more water. She had figured out how to support her boobs by resting them on a king-sized pillow, gripping each end, and managed to make her way to the kitchen as I was returning with the doughnuts. Sitting down, she left the pillow on her lap, supporting her enormous, round tits.

Returning to our earlier conversation, I asked "so, you can take any size? Without limit?"

"So they said."

"What if it was really, really huge. Like, say, 100 feet?"

"Haven't tried one yet, but it is supposed to fit. Do you know where I could find one like that?" she said with a leer.

"What if I was a mile long, and thirty feet wide?" I was just joking, but I noticed that her nipples were standing up.

"I don't know. I think we should try it and find out." She began licking the doughnut sugar off her fingers, slowly and sensuously. "I think I'm getting hungry again. These doughnuts are making me hungry for some sausage." Here she reached over and took my cock, then began rubbing it against her huge breasts. I immediately began to stiffen. "Let's go out to the pool," she suggested.

She wouldn't let go of my cock, so I carried her tits on the pillow, while she steered, using my cock like a rudder to indicate which way I should turn as I walked backwards down the hall.

We got into the pool, and she was delighted that the water completely supported her tits. Actually, I found the way her tits floated and spread somewhat in the warm water to be extremely erotic. "Make it bigger," she commanded, so I expanded and swelled until the head reached her chin as we stood facing each other in the chest-deep water. I pushed her tits together, wrapping them around my shaft, while she applied both hands higher up and slipped the head into her mouth. With her hands, she indicated that she wanted me to go to full length, so I did, watching my shaft expand and slide straight into her mouth. I half expected her to be lifted out of the water, but my lengthening cock simply disappeared into her mouth. I still felt every inch. She sucked and swallowed and stroked and massaged, while I fondled her tits and stimulated her nipples, then brought my knee up gently to rub her crotch. She showed obvious signs of enjoyment, and indicated with grunts and hums what she particularly liked, all the while building me to climax.

It was every bit as good as the drug-enhanced sessions the night before. She pulled me out of her mouth, hand over hand, pushing me out toward the deep end, until I was floating about eight feet away, and finally cleared her lips.

"Guinness book of world records sword-swallower," I shouted.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" she called back, and stuffed me back into her mouth, taking in about the first three feet, then driving me back and forth with long, slow strokes, as far as her arms could reach, both hands gripping my shaft. I could see that her breasts had expanded even more, following the last blowjob, and wondered if she would get tired of blowing me while she could still climb out of the pool.

Then I remembered, "Hey, I can turn that off!" she looked up at me, silently questioning, and stopped shoving me into her mouth for a moment. I explained: "When I asked for the ability to make women's breasts grow, I said I should be able to turn it on or off whenever I wanted. You don't have to get any bigger, if you don't want to." She considered, then pulled me all the way out of her mouth as I swam backwards. Then she hauled us together, pulling along my schlong like it was a hawser until we were chest to chest. We were now in deeper water, too deep for her to stand, and she had to hang on to me in order to keep from rolling backwards, tits up with her head underwater. She pressed her incredibly voluptuous body against mine, her boobs squishing up to our chins, and down past my crotch.

"Let me get this straight: you can turn this off, so that I can make you bigger without getting any bigger myself?"

"I think so."

"Do you like them this size?"

"I love 'em."

"Would you like them any bigger?"

The thought of her breasts growing even more was erotic enough that I grew extra hard, the veins standing out along the length of my 8-foot shaft, enough for her to feel with her thighs. "Yes, I think I would."

She thought for a few minutes. "Turn it off for the rest of today. We'll resume with that tomorrow." She was holding my hips as she straddled my cock, and began rubbing her cunt against it by pushing and pulling against my hips. I began fondling her breasts and nipples, then squeezed her close enough for us to kiss. Her mouth felt completely normal - absolutely no sensation of falling in. Actually, "normal" is probably not the best description: her mouth felt extremely sensuous - soft, warm lips, darting tongue. We kissed passionately for a while, as she continued to grind her pussy against my cock. Finally, she came up for air.

"I just wish I didn't have to swim so far to put you inside" she gasped.

"You don't. Here," and I minimized, getting down to about 32 inches as we paddled into shallower water. I couldn't lift her up out of the water: with her newly grown chest, she must weigh well over 200 lbs. Instead, I held my breath and sat down on the bottom of the pool. She grabbed my minimized cock, and slipped it into her pussy, so that it slid home as I stood up. I pulled us down into deeper water, deep enough for me to stand, although her feet wouldn't reach, impaled on my cock.

She pulled my ear closer (I had to hug her tightly to help her reach), and with those wet lips and tongue said "bigger" into my ear. I let my cock swell slowly out to maximum inside her pussy, a novel and remarkable sensation in itself. She clung to my neck, and I could feel her trembling. Reaching under her enormous boobs, I found her waist, grabbed hold, and began pumping slowly. Bouncing up and down in the water, I was able to make very long strokes (and of course, there was no danger of slipping out). By the time we came, the water in the pool was sloshing violently back and forth from our rhythmic bobbing up and down.

She wrapped her legs tightly around me, and pulled my ear closer again. "More." We repeated the performance. I had to edge us farther down the pool, as we had sloshed quite a bit water all the way out of the pool. After we both came again, she again pulled my ear close and said "I think I want to make you bigger."

I walked us back to the shallow end of the pool. She held onto the side, as I walked backwards, pulling all 8 feet of cock out of her accommodating pussy. She then grabbed my shaft, stroking it underwater, then lifted it out and began licking around and around the head. I called out "would it be easier for you if I made it smaller?"

"I don't want 'easier', I want 'bigger'!" and with that, she stuffed the end into her mouth, and sucked and stroked vigorously. Eight feet became nearly nine feet, and then about ten. At that point, size-induced lust triumphed over determination, and we returned to fucking. In the shallow end of the pool, she faced the edge and bent over, holding the lip of the pool, her enormous breasts bobbing with the water like floating islands in front of her. Briefly minimizing (if I can still use the word) to something over three feet, I wedged the head of my cock into her submerged pussy, then swelled out to full size, pushing me out into the pool while penetrating her somewhat deeper. I then worked my way back, sliding the entire length into her until my crotch was up against her soft ass. I stayed there for a minute, grinding against her ass while I wrapped one arm around her waist, and stroked her breasts with the other. Her nipples were completely out of reach - I think they were rubbing against the side of the pool. Lisa began saying "Go... Go... Go..." almost like a chant, so I grabbed her hips with both hands and began thrusting home in time to her words, each stroke exposing about two feet of thick shaft. "Go... Go... Go..." became "guh... Guh... God...", rising in pitch until she came, clenching convulsively on my cock in waves that went from root to tip. I had to stop thrusting, and just held on tightly, buried to the hilt, as I came too.

Whiffle65
Whiffle65
110 Followers
12