Developing a Panty Fetish Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, no-one else has made me wet like this!" I could feel her wetness seeping out of her and starting to drench her panties. "OH GOD THIS FEELS GOOD! HOLY FUCK!" Her large breasts bounced above me as she continued to ride me.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. YES! YES!" Amrita called out. I slapped her ass again and she fell forward, her breasts dropping on my chest. "YESSSS" I continued to drive into her and rubbing her clit.

"YESSS! YESSS!" Amrita's body convulsed and her legs clenched tight around me as she came in ecstasy, She drenched me as a flood flowed from her. "OH GOD YESSS!" And she grabbed my hand pulling it away and rolled to the side. She spasmed again squirting more fluid out of her.

I immediately turned her on her back and continued to pump and grinding inside her. "OH CUM! PLEASE CUM!" With that I couldn't hold on much longer and I pulled out her and shot a huge load on her breasts. "OH YES! WOW!" And another load shot right up on her chin.

"OH YES! YOU LOVE IT! TAKE IT LIKE THE BAD GIRL YOU ARE!" I called out to her and shot a third load right on her coating her purple panties and pussy. "Oh you love my cum don't you?"

"Oh yes. Wow! You shot so much." Amrita panted. "And you got me to squirt again. Oh yes. We have to do this more."

"Oh what am I going to do? Oh no. Will knows I already showered....Oh wow your cum and mine is all over me." She rubbed her chin, smearing my cum into her as she smiled to me, her breathing began to slow back to normal.

"Well you better leave these here." I told her as I pulled her purple panties down. Then I took her drenched panties and rubbed them around her pussy.

"Oh don't start again! I have to clean up." With that I got up, dashed to the washroom and returned with a wet towel. I slowly rubbed her breasts, massaging them, then brought it down to lightly rub around her vagina, feeling the folds of her still puffed up vulva.

"Oh you rub me so nicely, but I have to get going before Will sends out a search party." With that I brought the wet towel up and did a final rub around her chest, to her shoulders and finished with a final stroke across her chin. Finally I gave her a big open mouth kiss as our naked bodies merged back into each other. "Oh fuck. Stop right now."

With that I rolled off her. She glowed with a smile, as she dressed. I just laid down on the bed basking at her glorious sexy body. "I'm looking forward to you coming back." I told her has she put on her shoes.

She leaned down over me and gave me a big open mouth kiss. Our tongues dueled slightly and she closed her lips pulling back. "It was great to see you. Hopefully Will won't be around next time we meet." She stated, but then as she was about to open the door she turned back and reconsidered; "But then again, it added a lot of excitement!" And Amrita turned a left my room.

I rested a while longer thinking about the events of the weekend. With Catherine away it turned into a really fun weekend. I was still wondering about Elisa and what she was thinking. and of course being with Amrita was spectacular, but my mind kept going back to Valerie. I was surprised at how happy I was to have her come over. We didn't have sex but I was really pleased she stayed with me the night.

That Sunday was mostly uneventful. I told Jeff about my hook up with Amrita that morning, and he said nobody suspected a thing judging from what he saw when Amrita and Will left. I spent most of the day studying.

It was around 8 o'clock that evening when I heard a faint knock on my door. I opened it to see Catherine standing there in a white blouse and miniskirt covering her white cotton pantyhose.


12