Developing Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
After the photography it is time to enjoy the sunshine.
6.9k words
4.77
9.3k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Robert had gone to work after their eventful weekend and everything was normal. Nothing had been said, nothing need be. The only thing that had changed was a new friend in their world.

The weather had deteriorated, with wind and rain most days and the forecast not showing much improvement. It meant very little time for photography, which annoyed Sam as he had just ordered a load of film. He had thought of buying processing equipment too, but Robert had said he was happy to help with that and it would also mean getting a scanner as Sam had no room for a darkroom to print anything now.

The couple swapped messages with Sam, but no one asked or hinted at more. Sam was very happy at the weekend and would masturbate to the photos Anna had sent. Several mornings he had woken with a sticky mess on his belly as his dreams were filled with the younger woman and he looked forward to the final set of scans that Robert would send, taken to use the roll of film and featuring his beautiful new model.

Robert had processed more films, with just one left to finish. He had also scanned the dried rolls, sending Sam's shots to him and posting his own on his Flickr page. The shots were good, Sam had an eye for a photo and most of his shots showed a distinct flair for framing, slightly different to Robert's. He had just pressed 'send' on the latest shots, Sam's first attempts with his Rolleiflex medium format camera. All twelve of the photos were great and Robert was slightly jealous as he felt they were better than his photos with the same film. Sam had included more people in his, using the quiet shutter and waist-level viewfinder to remain discrete as he took the photos. They portrayed the riverside scenes as informal and of an undisclosed time period, the black and white adding an older feel to them. Robert had even been surprised and one shot was of him, kneeling with his camera, waiting for the moment to take the photo. He had been unaware the older man had been snapping him, so much so, it took him a while to recognise it was him in the image.

He picked up the last film and headed to the kitchen, there was enough time to do this and Anna was busy watching a favourite TV show, so he was effectively alone. He as just doing the final rinse when she came into the kitchen, kissing his cheek as she stood beside him to watch the film emerge. Robert clipped the drying hook on the end of the processed film and noticed the first image was good, clearly showing the river path and the dappled light through the trees with a lone figure illuminated in a clear patch of the path. He then began to pull the film clear of the spool and held it up, wiping the excess water with his fingers.

The images were clear, the first five were taken of the local area, river and bridge. Then the final seven were of Anna. The first of these made them both stare. Her face was part in shadow. The negative showing the dark portion as bright, the opposite to how Sam had planned. Her features were clear, the one lit eye, vivid on the negative. "Wow" they both said.

They glanced down the rest, Robert had not been there when Sam took these, so he saw them as new. Anna had been taking Sam's directions, but had some idea what he had wanted and even helped with the final few with her costume. Each shot looked amazing, the bright path of the shadows on the negative, bright against the dark, light coloured, clothing. Then the curve of the dark skin against the white of the negative black t-shirt. The final shot looked stunning to Robert. The black shirt, white to his eyes now, Anna's exposed skin dark, almost black with a lighter semi-circle where skin met clothing. He would scan these tomorrow, they needed to dry.

Anna smiled when she saw the shots, the images were so clear. The negative tones made her forget that it was her in them, her skin exposed, her bare nipples just visible under the shirt. She knew Sam would be stirred by them!

The next day Robert had scanned the last roll of film and he and Anna sat at the laptop to view them properly. The scenic shots were lovely and Anna realised it was Robert in the shaft of light on the path, again, he was unaware that Sam was photographing him that day. Then the shots of the 'model'. The face shot was wonderful, Anna's features in shadow almost hidden by the harsh sun in the room that Sam had disliked. He had taken advantage of the situation to almost paint with the extremes of light. Then the rest, Anna's clothed nipples casting shadows on her top, fully in focus in some shots, her face clear in others with the swell of the breasts blurrily filling the foreground. The photos with the black shirt showed her pale skin perfectly, the curve of the breast ending with the the contrasting material.

Anna was nervous of the final few photos. She had instigated them, Sam had not asked for anything. Her and Robert stared and the photo. The frame was filled with her chest, the lower half bare and almost white. The darker semi-circle of her areola forming a grey tint before the black of the shirt. Robert loved it and Anna smiled. The final shot was next. She was facing the lens, her eyes looking with care and kindness into the lens. The shirt was higher now, folded under at the hem and tight against the breasts, Again, the grey of the darker skin was clear and it framed the meeting of the black shirt beautifully. In the middle of each semi-circle was a darker one, clearly holding the material proud of the breasts. The hard, raspberry coloured nipples exposed enough to be clear, but hidden enough to leave them to the imagination.

"Fuck!" Robert said as he stared at the image.

He turned to look at Anna, the model and smiled. "He'll cum so hard when he sees that" he said. Anna knew he was right.

"Fuck" repeated Robert, "that is an amazing photo." Anna felt a warm glow inside, maybe she was a model. She also felt a warm glow between her legs, thinking of how Sam will masturbate when he sees the photo.

Robert saved the files and then emailed a download to Sam. He had also told him of an edit software, just in case he wanted to make adjustments to the images, but Sam had been so good with the exposure, they didn't need much else done to them.

A minute later they both got a message.

"Fuck!" was all it said.

Minutes later another message.

"Thank you. Forgot to say that. Distracted."

They laughed and then Anna led Robert to the bedroom, stripped for him and he licked her to orgasm before he climbed up and kissed her mouth as her hand guided him into her body as their tongues danced. They were too busy to hear the other message arrive, the one with a photo of Sam's laptop resting on his bare legs, the final photo on the screen and the pool of semen on his belly. "Thank you" he repeated.

The weekend was a washout, literally. Sam stared at his newly arrived box of film as the rain lashed against the windows. He had messaged Robert about looking for a studio to try more photography, but they ones he found were too expensive or miles away. Meanwhile, he looked at photography websites and dreamed of having bright lights in his flat.

The three would message, but it was all normal chat. Wanting to go for a walk, take photos, enjoy the spring, but the weather was against any plans to meet. Instead, they just continued to chat via text and dream of brighter days. Sam was already planning his next photo walks and studying the images from the first one. He was also dreaming of his model.

The following weekend was better, but Anna was in pain from her period and feeling grumpy, so just hid away. Sam messaged to send his love and braved the showers to take some photos, but didn't even finish a roll while Robert just went for little walks, hoping to see some spring wildlife, but most had decided to go back to sleep. The messages went back and forth, talk of what they had for dinner or watched on TV. They all wanted to meet again and enjoy some sunshine.

Finally the spring returned and the weather went from thick coats to t-shirts in the space of a few days. Both men got the cameras ready. This time they would shoot colour too and Robert would drop the films off at a lab close to his work.

Anna was bored of being inside too and all three made plans to head out on Saturday, studying the weather forecast as the weekend approached and hopeful it would remain true.

The weekend dawned cloudy, but there was blue sky appearing in patches as the sun began to burn through. By 11am the couple spotted Sam waiting on a bench. He had planned a route, across the common to photograph the budding flowers, through a graveyard for some arty black and white images and then to the river to have lunch in a cafe. Anna was happy to come along and spend time with her men. She had also agreed to be the person walking through some of the shots for artistic purposes.

"How are my favourite couple?" the older man rose to meet them and shook Robert's hand while Anna leaned in to kiss his cheek.

They walked and talked, stopping for any photo opportunities. The common was starting to bloom and both men had finished one roll of film each by the time they left, sitting on a bench to reload the cameras. Sam preferred people in his photos, so Anna was now being asked to look up at the blossom on the tree, or gently trace her fingers over an open flower for him. His directions sometimes suggestive to her ears, Robert not noticing as Sam asked her to slowly tease the petals of a flower open with her fingers. Or maybe the suggestions were only sexual to her as she began to think of how she had shown him her breasts voluntarily. She started to dream of showing him more, wondering if she would be brave enough and how much Robert would tolerate.

The trio were flagging as they reached the river and headed for a cafe to refresh. The men chatted about films and cameras as Anna smiled at them. She still knew little about the older man. His wife had died almost ten years ago, a similar timeframe to her being with Robert. She didn't know his age, and he didn't know theirs. So much mystery, yet so much trust.

When Robert went to the toilet, Anna decided to quench her curiosity.

"You are very agile, Sam. You always say you are old, but you don't look it."

The older man chuckled. "I try and stay active. Also, I want to look reasonably good for when I sunbathe." he explained. Anna was too subtle in her question.

Then he looked into her eyes "Age is a number. I don't care about the years you have seen, I just like the soul inside you. Same with Robert, we could be brothers, but I am old enough to be his father, maybe grandfather. Does it matter?" and the eyes shone at hers.

She smiled back at him. He was right, the couple had never mentioned the age gap, they had just enjoyed him being around. Anna looked at his eyes, dark and full of character, the skin around them lined from all the laughs. She felt her heart miss a beat.

Robert arrived back and Anna excused herself and went to the bathroom, leaving the men to chat about technical matters.

"Your photos were amazing!" Robert sad, "especially the ones of Anna. I am not good with people."

The older man laughed. "Yes, but yours of the wildlife and flowers were better than mine. Also, I had a great model." Something they both agreed on.

When they were all done, they headed out, slightly slower than before as the heat of the day had taken its toll. The breeze from the river was welcome and they walked along the path, heading to the nature reserve where they had first met.

The area was busy. Joggers, dog walkers, cyclists and people just enjoying the sun filled the river path. They stopped briefly so Robert could photograph some swans on the water, trying not to get muddy as he waddled along the shore, talking to the birds as he went and holding the camera low to get the pictures. Sam took a few shots, but chuckled, "I prefer a different type of bird" and glanced at Anna as she smiled.

They headed away from the crowded path and into the reserve. There were fewer people here and they stopped by their bench. The view had changed in the short period, the rain and sun had caused the plants to grow wildly and thick bushed and reedbeds were all around. The river could no longer be seen and the reserve was quieter now, the road shielded by vegetation that cut the car noise.

Sam stood and sighed as he looked over the water.

"What are you thinking?" asked Anna.

"How the sun would feel on my body" he replied and lifted his face and sighed again.

"Yes. It feels good" she said and Robert mumbled their agreement.

The Robin was still singing.

Sam sighed again and looked down into the bushes. Anna knew what he wanted.

"What are you thinking?" she quizzed for the answer she knew.

He turned and smiled, blushing a little. "If the bushes are thick enough" he confirmed her thoughts.

Sam led the way. There was a small set of steps in the concrete of the water basin, still there from when this was a reservoir, but overgrown and hard to see unless you were a regular here. It led to a tree that was hanging low, blocking the way. Sam pushed the drooping branches and led the couple down the path beyond. It was hard to see as it weaved along, but Sam's feet knew the way. Then they were there.

Anna looked around. Reeds were high in front of her, bushes, trees and numerous plants grew around. She could see nothing but vegetation enclosing the little patch of land. Robert looked stunned and repeated "wow" several times. Sam smiled.

"Welcome to my world" he said and sat on the grass, facing the sun.

The couple sat, then Anna rose again, reaching into her bag for the picnic blanket she had packed, spreading it out so the trio could sit on it.

Sam thanked her and then reclined with a sigh. His body visibly relaxed as he lie down next to Anna. Robert still sitting upright on her other side.

They could hear the Robin singing up above them, but it's position, much like theirs, was well hidden.

Sam reached for his shirt buttons and undid them, peeling it open so his chest caught the sun. Anna looked at his body, much more toned than on the screen. She was staring when he looked up at her.

"Sorry" he said "forgot others were here! As I said, this is my world."

The couple laughed and Anna said she was fine and he could do what he wanted as they were now his guests.

Sam sat and pulled the shirt off and then lay back down again.

Anna and Robert looked at each other. Unsure what to do. Both looking around again and seeing nothing but nature.

Anna lay down between the two men and Robert followed shortly after, both relaxing at last.

"Phew" sighed Anna, "it's pretty hot in the sun" and she fanned her face.

Sam chuckled next to her as Robert agreed that it was hot.

"You have too many clothes on" said the older man, his eyes closed as he absorbed the sun's warmth.

"I don't feel comfortable" Anna whispered and looked around again.

Sam didn't open his eyes, just raised his arm and waved it around. "Who can you see?"

"No one!" she replied.

"They they cannot see you" he said, lowering his arm to continue sunbathing.

"True" commented Robert. "Very true" and he looked around now as he sat up. Then he reached down and pulled the t-shirt off, sighed and lay down again.

"Wow, two topless hunks" laughed Anna and Sam opened his eyes and looked across at the naked chest of Robert.

"Good lad!" he said as he closed his eyes again.

Anna looked at both men. Years apart, but not too different. Both had good bodies, not muscular, just fit. She never liked muscled men and had briefly dated one, but left him when she realised she didn't like looking at his body. Unfortunately, for him, that was as he was about to get naked to go to bed with her. She had claimed she could feel her period, so didn't want their first time together to be messy and then broke it off. After that, she only dated skinnier guys as she liked the wiry look.

She ran her hand over her lover's chest and he smiled up at her. She fought the urge to do the same with Sam, so she lay down instead. She made the phew noise again and heard Sam chuckle. Her heart was racing now and her hands trembled slightly as she raised the bottom of her t-shirt to feel the hot sun on her belly.

Sam had one eye slightly open to watch her and also glance across to Robert. He had a good body and Sam hope he didn't stir too much at the sight of the topless man. Meanwhile his gaze was caught by the pale skin of Anna's belly as she had exposed it. She was still huffing and puffing a little and Sam wondered if this was to get him to talk, so he raised his head a little, looked down and asked her "feel better now?"

"A little" she replied. "It's still very hot away from any breeze." she added.

"Well..." was all he said back. She knew the rest.

A few seconds passed as the faint call of the Robin drifted down on them and then Anna sat up and looked around, reached down and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

Sam was pretending not to notice, but he just had to look. Her bra was white with pink flowers and a slightly lacy trim around the strap across her back. He yearned to reach and release the clasp, but was so pleased to see her skin in real life and so close.

She folded the shirt and placed it behind her head as she reclined.

Sam looked at her breasts, the lovely swell of them inside the bra. As much as he liked the pattern of the clothing, he was also annoyed it held her breasts so well, meaning nothing could be seen as it grasped each breast firmly. His cock twitched in his trousers and he hoped it didn't show too much.

Robert looked over, slightly stunned as his girlfriend was sunbathing with just her bra on her top half. Her breasts looked great as she was lying down, their firmness keeping them up, helped by the bra. He felt his cock twitching as he looked at the naked belly and the bra clad breasts.

The Robin had stopped singing as the trio sunbathed in the secluded area.

Sam wanted to remove his trousers, to really enjoy the sun, but felt it would cross a line with his younger friends. He had no underwear on, but still was too warm and wanted the sun on his entire body. He moved his hand to the belt buckle, hoping the others wouldn't see, but Anna was watching him through a partly open eye.

Anna shifted and accidentally knocked her arm against Sam's, but left it there, skin to skin, enjoying the feel of it against her. She saw his trousers move as she pressed more and gave a little smile as the older man grew stiffer next to her. Robert's trousers were also moving now and then, but she knew he had underwear on, so less showed. Her heart had a little flutter as she wondered if either man would go further to enjoy the sun.

The Robin gave a burst of song then stopped.

A dog barked. Close by. Voices talked, clearly.

Anna sat up and grabbed her t-shirt, ramming it over her head to cover her body as both men raised themselves up on their elbows.

"I can't do this." her voice was full of nerves.

"yes." said Sam, understanding her concern. As he checked his trousers were done up. Then he reached for his shirt as Robert pulled his t-shirt on. Within a minute of the bark, all three were dressed and Anna was standing, ready to go.

Sam sighed and mumbled about people ruining it for everyone and then he walked past Anna, accidentally brushing her chest with his and he looked out to the path.

"I can't see anyone, they may have gone." he turned to tell the couple, but Anna had packed the blanket and was walking towards him as Robert was reaching for his rucksack.

"Let's go!" she whispered to the older man and gently leaned against him.

Sam decided it was best to go. He'd seen Anna in her bra and had had several brushes against her body. Despite the earlier photo session, seeing her without looking through a lens had been sexier. This was Anna being herself, not a model. Sam tried not to think of that, otherwise he would be unable to walk.

12