Developing Friends Ch. 12

Story Info
Has Robert got bored with photography?
11.8k words
4.8
3.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean, you are getting bored with photography?" Anna was slightly aghast, having only been comfortable posing for her boyfriend and others for a couple of months now and learning that she loved being watched and photographed nude and performing sex acts.

"Well, not bored" Robert tried to explain, "Just that I need something else, a new project or subject" and he continued to spin the roll of black and white film around in his fingers.

"hmmmmm" she stared up into the air at the same bit of nothing as her boyfriend.

"I need Sam back to give me inspiration" he mumbled.

"Don't I inspire you" she said, slightly indignantly and puffing her breasts out at him, the nipples visibly hard under her t-shirt.

"Yes, I love taking photos of you and watching through the lens, but I need a project to look forward to." And they both went back to thinking.

"How about, your favourite albums?" And her eyes blazed whilst his looked at hers in confusion.

"You know, pick an album and take a photo inspired by each track!"

His eyes flared now, but his mind struggled to think of how it could be done, especially trying to get a naked Anna into it.

"Nice idea, I will keep it in mind" he said as the film continued to spin in his fingers.

"Or" and she paused, her mind still thinking it over, "a story. Instead of a short film, make one using stills" she blurted out as fast as the words formed.

Robert stared into her blue eyes.

"Genius" he exclaimed. Anna smiled like the Cheshire Cat at his reaction. "But what could be the story?" he added.

"No idea, but I will guess it involves me naked" she giggled, knowing how her boyfriend loved to shoot her.

He laughed at the thought in his head and said it anyway "we could do a story like in the old porn mags. You know, randy plumber visits housewife."

Anna's eyes shone again, "Do you know any randy plumbers?" she asked.

"No and I don't know any bored housewives either, but we can improvise" he said, laughing at the thought of staging their own porn shoot.

"Shame Sam is away" Anna sighed.

"He would be a good plumber" Robert added, "well, he has the randy bit sorted anyway." and they both giggled and nodded at the thought of their highly sexed older friend.

The kitchen grew still again, except for the gentle whirr of the film cannister spinning in Robert's fingers.

Anna stared into his eyes and the naughty glint flashed.

"Hi Dave, great to see you again, glad you found the place alright." Robert ushered the eighteen-year old into the flat, barely giving him time to catch his breath from climbing the stairs.

"David, so glad you came" called Anna from the end of the hallway and the young man suddenly felt a lot happier.

He had received the message from Robert asking if wanted to learn about film photography and maybe helping with a little project. Dave had wanted to learn, but he was keener on meeting Anna again and hope the project would involve her as the model.

Robert guided Dave down the hall to where Anna had gone and she was waiting for them in the kitchen. She was wearing a blue dress, the lower part was slightly pleated to allow it to move around as she walked or turned and Dave noted the way the hem rose slightly as she span around to ask if he wanted a drink. His eyes were also having trouble rising from her chest as the front of the dress was cut low enough to show some cleavage.

"Water, please" he mumbled, still unsure as to what was going on.

Dave and Robert sat at the table talking photography, the younger man had calmed enough now to be able to think and talk clearly. Anna, meanwhile pottered about nervously.

Once the camera talk was over, with Robert pleased that Dave knew the basics and could use a film camera, Robert began to explain the idea as Dave listened with a spinning mind.

"So" Dave hesitated, wondering if he had the information correct, "you want to do a photo story."

Robert and Anna nodded.

"But" and this is where Dave was having trouble, "a sex story?"

"Yes" Robert said, quite firmly.

"OK" and Dave nodded as he gathered his thoughts. "And the story is the lonely housewife seduces the plumber?"

"Yes" Anna spoke this time.

"So you need models and a photographer?"

"Yes." It was Robert's turn.

"OK, I'll do it" Dave exclaimed, feeling the thrill of being part of this and the chance of seeing Anna's breasts and possibly more.

"Great" she said, bouncing as she spoke, the hem swaying up and her breasts jiggling, confirming Dave's thought that she didn't have a bra on.

"Which camera should I use as the main one?" The young man asked as he moved the two around on the table, noticing only small differences between them.

"You don't need to worry about that" Robert answered, "I will take care of that."

Dave was worried again now, he didn't have any real experience with film cameras and would struggle to load one with film. His mind was swamped with questions again as he held both cameras up to try and spot the differences.

"One has a wider lens. That lens is also a macro, so you can get closer." Robert explained as Dave looked through each viewfinder, noting that one had a wider field of view.

"OK. But how will I know the best one to use for a shot?"

"I will do that" Robert reassured him, but confusing him further.

He looked at the couple, glancing between Anna and Robert hoping for clarity.

Anna spoke, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Robert will be taking the photos, David."

He stared up at her, then to Robert, who was now holding a camera to his face.

"Erm..." he mumbled.

"We are the models, David."

Robert set the scene, Dave still confused and slightly stunned, thinking that he looked nothing like a plumber, nor did Anna look like a bored housewife.

Anna put her arm around Dave's shoulder as Robert prepared the cameras, giving one final check. She leaned in close and whispered, "You don't have to do anything you do not want, David. You can say no to this."

He thought about it, he was scared, he had no idea how to model, let alone for a sex scene as his experience consisted of one hand job from a female friend and a blow job from Anna a week earlier.

"It's ok" he whispered back, "I will see how it goes."

She smiled at him and he relaxed. "Good. I will tell you what to do if you are unsure. We just trust each other, David." and she kissed him on the cheek just as Robert said...

"Action"

For the start, Robert had Anna lean against the kitchen worktop, arms out either side and Dave standing next to her, leaning close, ready to make his move on the frustrated wife.

Anna reached out to pull Dave's head close, opening her lips on his and flicking her tongue into his mouth. He was instantly hard and groaned as their tongues pressed together. She broke the kiss and moved her lips to his neck, whispering directions to the nervous young man.

"Slide my zip down, David, you need to try and get my clothes off." and his hand reached behind her, Robert shifting position to capture his fingers as they lowered the zip, revealing Anna's back.

She kissed his lips again, her hand finding his to move it to a breast, then letting him squeeze her through the material of her dress. She looked down, feigning shock as the camera shutter clicked.

Dave was kissing her face and she whispered and he obeyed, moving his lips to her neck, his lips opening wide on the soft skin, causing her to groan, her head back slightly as the young man sucked where the neck meets the shoulder. She whispered more instructions and his hand left her breast and moved to her shoulder, his lips kissing along one as his hand brushed the dress strap from the other. Anna groaned again as Dave gently bit along her shoulder, his hand stroking her arm, waiting for her next whisper.

"Put your hand in my dress, David. Get my breast out."

His heart was pounding now and he slipped his hand inside the material, loosened with the undone zip and the shoulder strap removed. He felt her breast in his palm and they both gasped. His hand held it and pulled it free of the material as the camera captured the action. He didn't need Anna to whisper now, his mouth went straight to the hard, raspberry coloured nipple.

Anna's head was back, Dave was holding a breast, his lips sucking on the nipple as her hand held his head there, her pale skin showing well against the blue of the dress and looking amazing through the viewfinder as Robert continued to take photos.

Dave stood and looked at Anna and she smiled, then his hand went to the other shoulder to pull the strap down, sliding his palm down her chest and inside the loose dress before scooping it aside, leaving her standing before him, dress pulled down, both breasts exposed and her nipples hard and yearning for his lips.

She smiled at him, then put a hand to his head and guided him down to suck on the newly released breast, her head moving back as she gasped, his lips clamping around the hard point and his tongue flicking over it. Her other hand joined his on the other breast, pressing him to her and squeezing as he sucked and licked her nipple. his lips opening wide over the areola and his tongue lapping at the teat.

Robert moved around, back and forth, using the different lenses to get the shots as the younger man seduced Anna. Her eyes would flick to his and then they would sparkle as she knew he loved seeing this, especially through the lens.

Anna pulled Dave's head up to hers and pushed her tongue into his mouth again. She was surprised that he was so good at licking her nipples and also good with his tongue in her mouth and she was getting very turned on by his kisses. Her and Robert had no real plan how far they would go, but, much like Sam's birthday, they were happy with anything, so long as no one was hurt.

Anna reached down to Dave's t-shirt and pulled it up, her hands caressing his chest before she pulled him close again, "I want to feel your skin on mine" she said and then held her breast so her nipple was on one of Dave's, Robert loving the view as he pressed the shutter release. Her lips were soon back on his and sucking his tongue into her mouth.

They broke the kiss and her lips moved to his neck to whisper again and he moved his head to look into her eyes as she nodded. He shifted his body slightly as they kissed again and lowered a hand to her leg, the fingers scrabbling to gather the skirt up so he could feel her cool, soft thigh. Anna groaned and kissed him harder and he moved his hand up as she shifted against the worktop to open her legs wider. Dave was breathing heavily now as they kissed and Anna pulled away to look him in the eyes and smile, encouraging his hand to go higher.

Dave moaned as his fingertip reached the lacy frill of Anna's knickers. She kissed his cheek and whispered "So nice" as he gently stroked the line of her underwear, then she opened her mouth on his again as he gained confidence and caressed over her knickers.

Anna glanced at Robert and saw the lens trained on the couple. She reached down and lifted the hem of her skirt to show the young man's hand travelling over the front of her black, lacy knickers, again, chosen to highlight her skin for the monochrome film. The camera clicked and she turned to kiss Dave again, holding the skirt so Robert could get another photo of the fingers stroking over Anna's underwear before her hand reached to pull Dave in for a deep kiss, her hips moving as he stroked her so gently.

She put her mouth to his ear and purred as he caressed her. "Can you feel my lips, David. My pussy lips."

He could only mumble a yes, trying not to think too hard about where his hand was or what he should do next.

"I think I am wet, David." She whispered. "You have made me wet, David."

"Oh" He was breathing hard now as his fingertips felt the soft skin on the edge of her underwear.

"You can slide your finger inside my knickers, David. She purred, before adding "If you want to."

His answer was to bend a finger so his nail slipped under the material and then over her soft, puffy labia. Anna gasped and pressed her open mouth to his neck.

Dave stroked over the skin, trying to work out what and where the digits were. He could feel the rise of her mound and the soft skin as it curled around.

As if she knew his confusion, Anna whispered "That is my outer lip, David. You are touching my pussy."

"You are shaved?" he whispered to her, the two in their own world now, unaware of Robert as he moved to capture the moments between them.

"Yes, David. I hope that is ok." She breathed into his ear as his finger moved more to explore her vulva.

Anna looked to Robert for a fraction of a second and then reached down to lift the skirt again, this time the photo would be of Dave's fingers inside the black knickers as they explored Anna's pussy. She heard the clicks of the shutter then moved her hand, her fingers finding the edge of the material to pull it to the side, exposing her swollen lips to the lens and letting Robert capture Dave's fingers as they stroked down the front of an outer lip.

She gasped, "You are getting closer, David. You are on my inner lips now."

Dave could only gasp and grunt as his fingertips stroked down the soft, fleshy labia, her juices coating his fingertips now

"Is it wet, David?" She knew it was, but she wanted him to answer.

"Yes" he whispered. "Very."

"You did that, David. You made me wet. Very wet." and she gasped as his fingers stroke along her opening lips.

"Oh" was all he could say, still shocked that he was feeling a pussy and a pussy that he had made wet.

"Move your finger down, David" her breath was a mix of whisper and gasp now, "Yes, there, David." He paused as she groaned into his ear. "Now, just bend the tip up." She let out a groan. "Yes, David. Can you feel that?"

He could, he was frozen to the spot as he felt her soft, wet fleshy lips wrap around his fingertip.

"You have opened my inner lips, David. You have made me wet and open, David."

He held his breath. Anna was gasping on his neck and he wanted this moment to last.

"Move the finger up, David, between my open inner lips." and the younger man slip up, parting her wet labia as he did so, opening her to his touch and for the camera lens.

"Slowly" she whispered as he moved his finger between her lips. She was about to whisper, but her mouth opened and she pressed her lips to his neck, groaning loudly as his finger trailed up her open slit. "Fuck" she managed to say, before sinking her mouth to his neck again.

"That is my clitoris, David" and the younger man pressed his finger onto her, making her bite his neck as she groaned.

"Can you feel how hard it is, David?" she was panting now, holding onto the younger man as her legs went weak. "You have made my clit hard, David." and she sucked on his neck as he pressed it again. "Gently, David. Stroke it gently. tease it from its hood." and the young man's fingers did as she asked. Her eyes blazed into his as he circled the fingertip around the hard, exposed clitoris. "You are very good, David," she breathed, her body aching for more, but her eyes watching Robert as he got more photos. Her hand went to the dress again and her boyfriend moved in closer to snap Dave's fingertips as the ran over the wet, open and swollen lips of his girlfriend, one finger resting on her clitoris, causing her legs to tremble as she held them open wide.

"Move your finger, David, slide it down." The young man did as asked, slightly disappointed he was leaving such a sensitive place, but unaware of how it was too much for Anna right now. "Slide your finger between my inner lips, David" and Anna hissed as she felt him caress her sensitive skin.

Dave stopped. His finger rested on a place that was hot and wet. It was a little hollow at the base of Anna's body and she hissed again as he reached it.

Her eyes looked into his and she ran a hand down his body, looking for a moment of rest from the pleasure her body was going through, an instant to pause and gain control. She found the button on his jeans and twisted it, making Dave groan. Anna ran her finger over the front of his jeans and could feel he was hard. She was surprised he hadn't actually cum yet and was impressed by his control, considering it was the first time, she thought, he had touched a pussy. She undid the rest of the buttons and pushed the material aside, glancing down at the wet underwear, the head of his cock poking from them.

"So nice" she whispered to him and then slipped her hand inside his underwear to pull it free of his hard cock. His free hand helped her push the clothes down to expose his cock, which Anna wrapped her fingers around as his finger circled around between her wet labia.

Anna resumed her pose, hand around Dave's hard cock, legs spread, her hand holding the hem high so Robert could see and photograph Dave's fingers as they caressed her open pussy lips, one finger pressed to the entrance to her body.

Dave could feel the heat from her, the juices ran over his fingertip as he gently moved it around. He was groaning as Anna's fingers stroked his cock and he felt close to orgasm, but she sensed it and let go of his cock. She stroked over the hand that was caressing her wanting pussy and he felt her finger press against his that was at her opening.

"Yes, David, Please." She whispered and his heart raced. He moved the finger, pressing it onto her skin until the tip found the source of the heat and wetness. He moved it, bending the finger and Anna opened for him, the tip slipping into her, her hole holding him tight as he gasped and paused with the shock. She smiled at him, then opened her mouth on his and her hips pressed down as he pushed up and they inhaled the other's groan as Dave's finger slid up inside Anna.

He held still, only moving his mouth on Anna's, loving the feel of her as she gripped him. She was tight, so tight, but wet enough so he had slid in easily. Her vaginal walls seemed to writhe around him and she was bathing him with more lubrication.

They broke the kiss to stare at each other. She smiled and kissed his neck, whispering "You feel good inside me, David" as her lips nipped at his skin. "Bend your finger, David. Stroke deep in me." and he did as she asked, rubbing his fingertip down the front wall of her vagina, feeling her stretch around him as he moved. She held him close as she groaned "So good, David" into his ear.

Robert knew Dave was inside Anna by her reaction and also the way the younger man's cock had twitched and released a dribble of clear liquid. He saw Anna look towards him and, again, she lifted the hem for the camera, the photo showing her black knickers pulled to the side and Dave's hand over the side of her mound, the first finger clearly buried inside. Anna's hips bucked as Dave fingered her and she whispered more instructions to help the young man.

"David" her eyes were sparkly with the pleasure of being fingered, "just move your hand around and put the heal of your palm on my labia" she whispered, becoming more aware after the initial joy of the finger penetration.

The younger man moved his hand and knew he was in the right position when Anna bit his neck again. "Yes" was her gasp.

"Like this?" and he moved his hand, his finger deep in her.

"Yes, David." she moaned. "Now, press your palm on my clitoris as you bend your finger inside." and she bit his neck again as he did it.

"Fuck. Yes, David." Anna moaned as the hand pressed on her hard clit as the finger bent inside her cunt. "Fuck, Yes. Yes, David." and she reached for the hem to show her boyfriend and the camera. She held the dress up, her other hand wrapped around Dave, holding close to him, her mouth nuzzling his neck and lips and the pair kissed while he fingered her.