Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 11

Story Info
"Sometimes You're a Brat."
10.6k words
4.58
8.1k
4

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
62 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * * *

Darin woke up feeling guilty. His dreams were flooded with white titties and pink pussy. It wasn't just the memory of Kaci's curvy body that had him waking up hard. While he did happily relive his sexual afternoon with Kaci while he slept, Darin could distinctly remember at least four white girls in his dreams. He couldn't remember any dreams with Erica.

He turned over and saw his girlfriend in peaceful slumber. Her mouth was slightly open and she emitted soft snores while he slept. Darin resisted the urge to crawl up her body and jam his dick between her lips and instead snuck a peek at his roommate's bed.

David appeared fast asleep alone in bed.

Darin rolled over under the covers and put his arms around Erica. As she stirred in her sleep, Darin dropped his face and started kissing around her navel. He lightly dragged his tongue over Erica's tattoos and down into her waistline.

Erica opened her eyes just as Darin's tongue reached the short curly hair around her pussy. She gasped at the feeling before she too snuck a glance at David's bed. He wasn't moving.

Under her blankets, Darin licked near the top of her vagina. He slowly ran the tip of his tongue past her fat clit and deeper into her hole. He stuck his tongue down inside her until she sucked in air through her teeth. Darin responded by dragging his tongue back up to her clit. Erica made the same noise this time accompanied by a soft moan.

Darin knew she was awake now. He redoubled his efforts, licking along her pussy lips before circling her clit in the way he knew that she liked. She responded by moving her hips to match. They were in perfect rhythm.

"Mmm...stop," Erica moaned quietly. "Mmmm."

After a few minutes, when Darin knew he had her good and worked up, he reached up and slowly slid his middle finger into his girlfriend. Erica knew it was coming. She frowned and grunted through the pleasure as Darin stimulated her G-spot. Her hips were humping against Darin's face.

Across the room, David's sleep was being disturbed by the wet sounds of Darin's slurping and Erica's soft grunting. Her breathing was getting louder. Darin had Erica right on the edge. She was biting her lip, trying to stifle her moans, when Darin inserted a second finger.

"Ughhh....fuuuuuck," Erica groaned, as quietly as she could, while she trembled through her orgasm. Darin felt her pussy clench tightly around his fingers until she was finished. He kept his lips on hers, as he slowly pulled his fingers from her soaking pussy, dragging his inner-knuckles along her fat clit. Resting his face on Erica's inner thigh, Darin breathed in her arousal while staring at her fat soaking pussy lips.

'So different from Kaci's,' he thought. A pang of guilt stabbed him right in the gut.

Darin pulled the blanket down so he could breathe fresh air. His face was covered in Erica's cum and he still had his two middle fingers poking inside Erica. He was totally worn out, having chased Erica's bucking hips. He rested his head on her thigh, which was still slightly trembling, as he listened to his girlfriend's deep breathing.

David was fully awake and hard under his boxers. He was just wondering if he should head to the shower to relieve himself when there was a loud knock on the suite door. David did his best to hide his erection, as he found some shorts and went out into the suite.

As Erica and Darin covered their naked bodies they heard David answer the door for Christa.

"I've been callin you," they heard her frantic whisper.

"Sorry....I ...I thought you were mad at me," David said.

"I'm not mad at you. I said I wasn't speaking to you," Christa responded.

Still in bed, Darin and Erica exchanged looks as they listened through the open dorm room door.

"Okay, so...what're—"

"Just because, I'm not speaking to you doesn't mean I'm going to let you leave without one last morning fuck," Christa said.

"It's just the weekend and I'm —-" David began.

"Shut up," Christa whispered. "I'm not speaking to you. In the room."

"Darin and Erica are in there."

"Like I give a fuck," Christa sang, unzipping her jeans as she walked.

She shoved her way into the dorm room pushing David backward toward his bed. Barely glancing at Darin's bed, she pushed David onto his. She was glad she wouldn't have to suck his dick as he was already hard in his boxers. Christa didn't want David thinking this was for him.

Without giving it a second thought, she dropped her pants and panties and yanked David's cock out of his boxers. Christa climbed into bed, plopped her booty down around David's dick and immediately began riding him fast and hard. She didn't even bother to take her shirt off and when David tried to grab her tits, Christa grabbed his hands and laid them back over his head.

With his hands trapped David watched through wide eyes, as Christa used his body for herself. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorted in concentration. She began emitting soft sighs and her pussy squeezed David's cock.

The bed squeaked as Erica and Darin looked on, seemingly frozen in time. Christa's hips were working double time as she fucked herself with David's dick. David was still trapped at the wrists and he could feel his climax stirring. Christa's aggressive humping was getting the better of him.

Just as he was sure his forceful orgasm would boil over, Christa came to her release.

"Ohuwagh!" she grunted loudly, as her whole body jerked through her orgasm. Her shoulders went limp and she relaxed her grip on David. As she was breathing deeply, she felt David trying to thrust back up into her pussy.

Her eyes snapped open and she hopped off her boyfriend's dick, leaving him on edge.

David sat up frantically as Christa quickly pulled on her pants.

"Um...Christa I—"

"I've got class," She said curtly. "I'll see you before you leave."

Erica and Darin exchanged a bewildered look as Christa swiftly left the room. David sat up on his elbows, his wet, unrelieved cock still pointing toward the ceiling, with a confused look on his face.

"Trouble in paradise?" Darin asked a startled David. He'd forgotten they were still in the room.

* * * * * * * *

Jennifer was late for class again. She couldn't even remember how she'd lost track of time. It seemed she was always running late nowadays.

She was rushing down the usually crowded hall in her sweatpants and hoodie, but the corridor was empty. No doubt, because classes had already started. She frowned at the thought of being tardy. She was not looking forward to seeing Angelica's sneering face.

Brushing her brown hair out of her face, Jennifer swung the door open and was startled to see the entire auditorium was empty. Professor Whitman was sitting alone and writing at his desk.

"Jennifer, finally," he said.

Whitman had a sort of boyish charm that some women found endearing in the 40-year old professor. Jennifer was obviously attracted to his short but neat beard. She always had an affinity for facial hair as evidenced by her boyfriend and more recently Oliver.

Whitman had short dark hair and Rayban glasses. As usual, he was wearing his sports blazer. Jennifer wasn't used to seeing her teacher in a big empty auditorium as she descended down the stairs toward him.

"Um....where is everybody?" Jennifer asked when she drew near.

"I canceled class," Whitman said, putting his pen down and looking up at Jennifer through his glasses.

"Oh....um...I guess I'll just—" Jennifer began.

"I canceled for everyone except you," he said, gesturing to a seat next to his desk. "I have something to discuss with you."

His voice was soft and he sounded pleasant, but his eyes told Jennifer that this might be serious.

"What's....going on?"

"Well quite frankly, I'm concerned with the effort you and your partner put forth on the group assignment," he said while looking at her over the top of his glasses.

"Oh....um ....well..." Jennifer stuttered. That project had been quite some time ago. "Wait the one....with Angelica?"

"Yes. You guys both seemed to sort of phone it in. Do you two not get along or something?"

"Well...I guess...we aren't the best of friends," Jennifer said.

"It's a shame, because it shows," Whitman said, standing up. He towered over Jennifer and he drew closer as he continued talking.

"Not being paired with a friend is no reason to give subpar effort."

"Of course....I —" Jennifer began.

"And you may have to work with unpleasant people in a professional setting," he said, gesturing toward a door off to the side of the auditorium that Jennifer was only just realizing was there.

Whitman put his hand on Jennifer's back and walked with her to the door. She seemed to be moving in slow-motion. For whatever reason, Jennifer didn't question why she was being steered into the spare room, but was surprised to find a rather small office that was crowded by a couch with a pull-out bed.

"Um...Mr. Whitman-"

"Have a seat," he said, giving Jennifer a light shove toward the bed. Jennifer's body was tingling as she sat down and put her bookbag on the floor. Whitman closed the door and then turned to face Jennifer.

"So the question is, what can be done," Whitman said, leering down at his student.

Jennifer had never seen this leering, hungry look in Whitman's eyes.

"Well, I'll definitely work harder. Maybe we can talk with Angelica and-" Jennifer said, her brain spinning.

"Oh, Angelica's already saddled up with me," Whitman said, adjusting his crotch which was about eye-level with Jennifer..

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, let's say her part of the project wasn't the only thing that sucked," Whiman said, coming closer. "But you....well, we'll get you cleared up in a ...lickety-split."

Jennifer was suddenly panicked. 'Lickety-splits? Only thing that sucked? Was her professor saying what she thought he was?"

Before she knew it, Whitman shoved her backward onto the bed and dropped to his knees. Jennifer's head was spinning as Whitman pulled her thighs apart.

"Oh wait," Jennifer yelped. She went to sit up, but Whitman forcibly grabbed her boobs and pushed her back onto the bed. He buried his face in her crotch. Jennifer felt his hot breath on her pussy, through her sweats.

Whitman growled, as his hands ran down Jennifer's hips. He hooked his thumbs in Jennifer's waistline and yanked her sweats and panties off in one go. She yelped and tried to cover her mound, but her professor was already face-deep in her pussy.

"Ugh..ugllhh," Jennifer moaned, her eyes rolling in her head. She'd never felt anything like it. "...please."

With one last show of resistance she tried to sit up and close her legs. But just as her thighs clamped around his ears, he found her clit. Jennifer moaned and Whitman forced her legs back open.

"Oh yeah," he growled into her pussy without moving his mouth off her wet pussy lips.

"...ohhh.....fuck...," Jennifer grimmaced through the pleasure she was feeling. "Please....stop.....oh god."

"Mmmm yes...." Jennifer heard Whitman whisper. She was wiggling her hips up and down, then side-to-side. His tongue was keeping pace, flicking her clit in time with her movements.

"Oh yes....please ...yeah," Jennifer heard Whitman's voice, but from far away.

As Jennifer continued to moan through the intense feelings between her legs, she opened her eyes.

"....oh...yeah...." she heard a low growl into her wet pussy, as she realized she was staring at the ceiling in her own dorm room.

"I knew you'd taste good," a voice growled from in between her legs. Jennifer felt the smooth lips against her pussy and the strong grip around her thighs, as Jayson's tongue flicked up and down her clit.

"Oh...what..." Jennifer gasped before she was forced to throw her head back and moan. She tried pushing Jayson's head away, but it seemed her arms didn't want to work very hard. Jayson, for his part tightened, his grip on her thighs and pulled more of her pussy into his mouth.

His nose was buried in her brown bush, as he flicked over Jennifer's clit with his tongue. It was better than anything she'd ever felt. Her resistance melted away and she was now bucking her hips up and down. Jayson kept the pressure on, licking under her clit as her hips rose and then flicking back and forth as they fell.

He caught onto her rhythm quickly and Jennifer was overcome with pleasure. She was responding to every touch. Her breathing grew deeper and she started to softly moan. Jayson took notice. He also realized her resistance was gone. He ran his hands down her thick thighs.

While he continued driving Jennifer crazy with his tongue, his right hand traveled up under her nightgown toward her small tits. He squeezed her boobs and rolled her nipple between his fingers, making her cry out even louder.

Jennifer's head was spinning. She barely registered that she was almost screaming pleasure in between whispering Jayson's name.

"Oh!.....Ooh!.....jayson.....OH!" she moaned.

From deep inside, Jennifer felt the tension building. Her hips were bucking like mad and her toes curled into the mattress.

"Oh!....jayson....OH!....Don't.....stop....OH!"

It was becoming too much. Jayson's lips were clamped around her clit as he flicked and licked her pussy in time with her movements. Jennifer arched her back as her voice reached a crescendo and just when she thought she could take no more, the tension was released throughout her body. She shuddered and screamed as she came to her first orgasm ever.

"Oh...OH....Ah!....AHHHHHGGGHH!"

Her climax washed over her and endorphins rushed into her brain. Jayson held her legs tight and he finished her off, running his tongue over her clit until her body stopped its convulsions. Jennifer was still moaning in quiet ecstasy as her body came down.

"Oh......ugh.....oh wow.....oh," she moaned to herself. Jayson was now lazily lapping at her pussy, occasionally making her flinch when he nudged her clit. Eventually he pulled his face out of her pussy.

Jennifer's mind finally caught up to her senses. She sat up to see Jayson wiping his face on her blanket. She realized her legs were still wide open and her pussy was still on display. She started closing them, but then thought Jayson might want more.

Her stomach clenched at the thought of Jayson shoving his long cock into her and fucking her the way he does Angelica. But Jayson seemed satisfied as he stood. Jennifer was still coming down, as she took in his shirtless figure. He really was in good shape. He was so toned and his broad shoulders were so masculine.

"I think you may be late for class," he said.

Jennifer looked at her alarm clock.

"Shit!"

She scrambled out of bed and Jayson watched bemused. She grabbed some panties from the drawer, a t-shirt and found a pair of sweatpants, not unlike the ones from her dream.

With the shirt in her hand, she glanced at Jayson, hesitated, half-shrugged and pulled off her nightgown. Jayson had a few seconds' view of her cute little tits, before she threw on the shirt and then a sweater.

She snatched her bag off the floor and Jayson stood aside as she hurried past him.

"Bye," she said briskly.

She flung the door to her dorm open and her eyes widened. Lexi was sitting on the couch. Lexi's face had a look that Jennifer couldn't quite place. But she realized all too late that she'd opened the door with a half-naked Jayson in full view.

She slammed the door shut. And turned back to Lexi her face beet-red.

"Everything okay in there?" Lexi asked with the smallest of smirks on her concerned face.

"Yes....we...I'm just late for class," Jennifer stammered, as she hustled out of the suite.

* * * * * * * *

Darin's class let out early and he was not looking forward to his Architecture Engineering class. He spent the entirety of the last class fucking Kaci in her dorm room. He was sure his professor would make at least a few snide remarks. Maybe if he could get into the class early and slide in the back, he wouldn't even notice.

"Darin!"

Darin looked up and he saw Erica walking up the path toward him. Even though he'd just seen her get dressed a few hours ago, he still had to admire his sexy girlfriend. Her hair was pulled up into an afro bun. She wore short-shorts and her cut-off t-shirt showcased the tattoos on her dark skin.

"Hey bae," he said as she got close and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "No class?"

"Canceled," she said.

"How come?"

"Don't know," Erica said. "Don't care."

"Lucky," Darin groaned.

"You want a ride to class?"

The two changed directions and headed to the parking lot near the dorms.

Erica had convinced her parents to let her bring her Mazda Tribute down to college, but she'd hardly driven it, because she spent most of her time on campus. They got into the truck and while Erica drove him to class, she looked over at her boyfriend.

"So, I'mma only say this once. So you'd better enjoy it?"

"Hmmm?" Darin said.

"Sorry I've been such a bitch lately."

Darin grunted and scoffed.

"What makes you say that?" Darin asked, taken aback.

"I don't know. I've been stressin' over my fake case," Erica said as she drove. "It was wearing on me. But now that it's over I think I'll be nice....well, nicer."

"You're always nice," Darin said. "Sometimes you're a brat....but a nice brat."

"Well," Erica said after slapping his arm. "I was definitely one at the Omega Party. I don't know. I just wasn't feelin that juice."

Darin was struck by guilt again. While Erica was reeling in her dorm from the Jungle Juice, Darin had taken the opportunity to find and fuck Kaci's friend Ash who was wandering around drunk on the floor below.

With another pang of guilt, Darin looked up and realized Erica pulled into a spot right outside his engineering class. The same one where Kaci sucked his dick in her truck a few days ago.

"You gonna head to class?" Erica asked.

Darin groaned.

"I do not feel like dealing with this professor," he said.

"Juuuust skip it," Erica said, as she scrolled her phone.

"Ughl. I can't skip it."

"I'm done with classes til work study," Erica said. "We could go do something fun.... I can pay you back for this morning. C'mon. It's just one class. "

"It..." Darin hesitated. Erica didn't know he'd already skipped this class before after being convinced by Kaci's lips and tongue.

Erica took his hesitation for acceptance.

"Coo," she said, undoing her seatbelt. "Let's go to the mall. You drive.."

Darin sat bewildered as Erica got out of the car.

"For what? Why do I have to drive?"

"Why do you think?" Erica said, when she opened the passenger door.

* * * * * * *

Jennifer was a nervous wreck. She was sitting next to Angelica in class and kept stealing glances at her roommate. She was sure Angelica would know something was up. Surely she can feel the guilt radiating from Jennifer's pores.

When the professor finished her lesson, Jennifer rushed out of the class and down the stairs. She was outside when Angelica caught up with her.

"Hey, hold up," Angelica called out.

Jennifer stopped and looked at Angelica, trying her best to seem casual.

"Yeah?"

"Is your boyfriend coming down this weekend?" Angelica asked.

"Oh...um no. I don't think he can make it," Jennifer said.

"Oh....uh, bummer," Angelica said. "That's like five weeks in a row now, isn't it?"

"Why do you care?" Jennifer snapped.

"I.....don't," Angelica said, frowning. "I was just going to tell you, you wouldn't have to worry about me and Jayson. But since you're gonna be spending the weekend alone again, doesn't matter now. Does it?"

Whanmore
Whanmore
62 Followers