Deviant Dorm Rooms Ch. 16

Story Info
"Mint Edition Black Barbie."
10.8k words
4.5
3k
1

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Please enjoy! And thank you for reading!

* * * * * * * *

For my Non African-American readers.

Jawning - teasing or to make fun of in a friendly, competitive manner

*

"So both of 'em?" Jabari asked, driving through Southern Indiana. "The bitch with the boobs...and her fat ass roomate?"

"Yep. Yep." Anton said, nodding in the passenger seat. "It wasn't even really a threesome. Just one... then the other."

"Two for one. And...Pat? Why did you just leave?" Jabari asked, turning to the back seat. "You was right there."

"I...it just...didn't..." Patrick mumbled.

"Pat just had to recognize game," Anton said, smugly. "Maddy wanted the big dog!"

The two laughed as Patrick slumped.

"Whatever, I got some that night anyway."

"Oh yeah?" Jabari said. "Who? And don't even lie and say you hit up ole faithful. Shirley was with the team."

"Nah bro," Patrick said. "I met some other white girl with....big-ass titties."

"Oh yeah?" Jabari said. "What was her name?"

"Shit," Patrick said, thoughtfully. "I don't even know. Horny bitch damn-near raped me in the corner."

"Nigga, shut yo' dumb-ass up!"

"Bro....that shit happened," Anton said. "We saw them fuckin in a corner...behind the couch."

"You wildin!?" Jabari laughed.

"Alright, so enough about the Pajama Party," Anton said. "Tell me about Monica."

"Bwahaa!" Jabari howled. "Let me tell you about ... Monica."

*

Jayson was smoking in his Pontiac. He'd just arrived back to campus and was just about to text Angelica, to tell her he found her room key in his car, when he noticed Jennifer crossing the parking lot entering the dorm. His cock swelled watching her booty rock her jeans.

He knew his girlfriend had gotten stuck in traffic. He didn't know how much time he had until she arrived. He opened the car door and hustled inside after Jennifer. He knew this could be a disastrous decision, but his small head was leading the charge.

If Jennifer's suitemates were there, he'd abandon his goal. They could let Angelica into the suite and all Jayson's planning could be ruined. But if Jennifer was alone....

He walked up the suite and used Angelica's key to open the door. The common room was dark and deserted. Lexi and Maddy's door was closed and Jennifer's was open.

The suite door closing drew Jennifer's attention and she turned to see Jayson strolling through her door. Her stomach clenched and her pussy soaked itself at the hungry look on Jayson's face.

"What're you doing here?" Jennifer asked, frozen solid as Jayson closed the door behind him.

"I missed you," he said, quickly closing in on Jennifer. She was rooted as he grabbed her wrist and moved her to her side of the room.

Jayson's body pinned Jennifer against her bed and he stared into her brown eyes, as he rubbed down her waist. He dropped his face and peppered Jennifer's neck with kisses and ran his hand between her legs.

"We can't keep doing this," she whispered, lustily.

Jayson ground his waist against Jennifer while she fought against his kisses. Her two hands grabbed at his wrist, as he rubbed her pussy through her jeans.

"Sure, we can," Jayson growled.

"Oh...mmm.. I.. have a boyfriend," Jennifer moaned as nippled under her earlobe. His right hand was roughly grobling her tit through her blouse while his left hand was massaging her clit through her jeans. Her hips were moving on their own, rocking Jennifer's pussy against Jayson's hand.

Jayson grabbed the back of her hair with his right hand and held her still, while he kissed the other side of her neck. Jennifer cooed as Jayson manhandled her body.

"You ...ugh...have a girlfriend," Jennifer whispered, as Jayson kissed around her chin, trying to get at her lips.

"Oh please. You don't even like her," Jayson said looking into Jennifer's brown eyes before placing his lips on hers. Jennifer returned the kiss, her hand gripping Jayson's wrist which was still working between her legs.

Jennifer forced her mouth away long enough to ask a question.

"Do you even like her?" she asked.

"Course I like her," Jayson said, as he snapped the button on Jennifer's jeans. He forced his tongue into her mouth, while lowering the zipper to her pants.

She broke away. Her weight shifted, allowing her legs to part slightly.

"Then why are you doing this to her?" Jennifer moaned, as she felt Jayson's fingers probing the outside of the panties.

"I'm not doing anything to her," Jayson said. He found the side of her panties and ripped them to the side. "I'm doing this to you."

"Uhghmm!" Jennifer cried out, when Jayson inserted his middle finger into her wet pussy. Her fat lips licked his fingers as he hooked into her G-spot.

With a slight hop, she made it easier for Jayson to lift her onto the bed.

"What if Angelica comes back early?" Jennifer asked, laying back against the mattress and lifting her waist.

"I've got her key," Jayson said, pulling off her pants and panties. He climbed between her legs stroking his cock. Just as he aimed it at her pussy, Je nnifer put her hand on his chest.

"Wait... I want," Jennifer hesitated, looking into Jayson's dark eyes. "I want you to... eat it."

Jayson smiled, and dutifully dropped his face, kissing and sucking Jennifer's tits and stomach on the way down. He tormented her, lightly licking the outside of her pussy lips and kissing her inner thighs before he eventually dove into Jennifer's warmth.

*

Angelica was in the passenger seat of her uncle Rodney's Toyota. As they pulled into the USI campus, Rodney passed Angelica a bowl for what must have been the twentieth time that trip. Most people would never guess Angelica smoked weed, given her slightly bitchy demeanor and her teacher's aide wardrobe.

But most didn't know about Angelica's favorite weed-smoking uncle. He traveled for work and the trip down to Evansville was the perfect excuse to spend more time with his niece. He didn't get to see her as much as he liked.

The two got along great all the time and when she was seventeen Angelica finally got the courage to ask him about weed. A conversation about weed turned into a conversation about life, work, sex and love. Angelica was sure Rodney gave her the confidence to go to a college so far from home.

Unfortunately due to a traffic jam Rodney wouldn't be able to tour the campus with his niece, as he had to get back on the road. Rodney helped Angelica with her bags and took her to the door. Digging through her bags, Angelica discovered she'd misplaced her key.

"Shit," Angelica said, after checking every pocket. "I must've left it in Jayson's car."

Rodney slumped when Angelica called Jayson and got no answer. He was at least hoping to see Angelica's dorm room. Angelica knocked, hoping someone would be in the room, but it was early in the weekend and most students hadn't arrived back yet. She knocked again.

*

Jennifer gasped and Jayson froze with his cockhead dipping into Jennifer's pussyhole.

Jennifer's hands were gripping his biceps, as she stared back at him with wide eyes. Jayson had been giving Jennifer long deep strokes, making her pussy squelch and her ass jiggle, when they both heard the knock from the suite door.

They strained their ears, each of their hearts pounding. Jennifer's pussy quivered and Jayson's cock twitched with the head still poking inside Jennifer. When they didn't hear anything else, Jayson smiled down at Jennifer's nervous face.

"Maybe... we should.... oh!.. ughhmm..." she moaned as Jayson slowly sank back into her pussy and continued slow-stroking her until he erupted deep inside her ten minutes later and she exploded all over her new sheets.

*

"Maybe the RA's can let me in." Angelica said to her uncle.

"Hey, Angelica!"

Brent was carrying a duffel bag down the hall.

"Oh. Brent!" Angelica said. "This is Jayson's roommate."

"Hey there," Rodney said, extending a hand. "Nice to meet ya."

"Same," Brent said brightly, the oblivious smell of marijuana reaching his nostrils. "Whatchu knocking for?"

"I can't find my key," Angelica said. "You think I could put my bags in you guys' room?"

Brent let them into the suite and as the three filed in, a muffled but distinct smacking sound could be heard through the opposite dorm door. With quiet moans and the squeaking bed frame there could be no mistaking the sex sounds coming from Darin and David's dorm.

"Well this room is very cozy," Rodney said loudly. "Lots of room. Yours is like this?"

"Yeah!" Angelica said, floating on cloud nine. "Remember the dorms at Valpo? These are so much bigger."

"I bet they aren't-"

"Ohhuuwwaghh!" came a loud muffled, moan from behind the doorway.

"uh..."Angelica said, with a look toward Brent.

"Christa....David," he said with a shrug.

"Ah, you told me about them," Rodney said, to Angelica.

"What all did she tell you?" Brent said, remembering what he'd heard about Jayson and Christa.

"Just the usual roommate stuff," Rodney said. "So you're the one studying Agriculture?"

Rodney and Brent casually chatted over the dull moans and grunts through the door. Angelica was impressed at her uncle's ability to simply converse with anyone about anything. In fact, she realized looking at Brent's excited face that she'd never seen him have such a spirited conversation.

His usually dull eyes were now alive and sparking as he talked with Rodney about tractor power. He looked more handsome coming from break, in his plaid, button-down shirt. He'd even grown a bit of stubble under his bony chin.

Rodney finally realized he was close to running late again. He gave Angelica a hug, they laughed at each other's high expressions and he said his goodbyes.

"Your uncle seems like a cool guy," Brent said, following Angelica into his and Jayson's dorm.

"He's the best," Angelica said, looking for the outlet to charge her phone. "Wouldn't be where I was without someone like him."

"I feel the same way," Brent said, quietly. "...about my granddad."

"Your grandad?"

"Yeah. He's the one that talked me into agriculture. I was this close to going for a law degree."

"You? A lawyer?" Angelica laughed, still very high from the twenty or so hits of weed from her uncle's bowl. "I don't think I can picture that."

As she tossed her winter coat on Jayson's bed, Brent stole a look at her plump boobs nestled under her tank top. Her uncle had turned the heat to full blast in the car. That, along with her trek to the dorms carrying her bags had Angelica sweating slightly.

She leaned back, stretching against Jayson's bed and her tits jutted out and up, with her nipples poking under the cotton. Usually looking like she was about to give a book report, Brent thought Angelica now reminded him now of a farmgirl gone astray.

"Why can't you see me as a lawyer?" Brent asked, coming closer. He wasn't as tall as Jayson but he was still much taller than Angelica's 5'6 height.

Angelica finished her stretch and looked up to see Brent eyeing her body. Her stomach fluttered and her pussy clenched, as Brent gave her a look that was so much like the one she'd seen on her boyfriend's face.

"Well, for one you're more..."

She looked Brent up and down and was reminded of how attractive she thought Brent was. Jayson, with his smooth look, dark skin and slick demeanor, had swept Angelica away in a whirlwind of passion, weed ad sex. But now looking at Brent, she couldn't help it. The country-boy personality had always been a strong attraction for her.

To top matters off, the weed had her body buzzing and her brain foggy.

"...I'm more what?" Brent asked, moving close enough to see the freckles under Angelica's glasses.

"I don't know," Angelica said softly, as her breathing deepened. She looked up at Brent and imagined him in a long t-shirt, sweating as she threw big bales of hay around a large field. "You belong outside. You're a country boy."

"Yeah well...country boys need lawyers too," Brent said, chuckling as he stepped close enough to put his hand on the bed, near Angelica's waist.

"Yeah...that's true," Angelica said, turning her head toward the open dorm room door.

"And you like country boys don't you," Brent asked, as he hooked his linger in Angelica belt loop.

"Yeahhh..." she breathed. "Wait wha-?"

"Yeah, you do."

Angelica snapped her head back and Brent's lips were there to greet her. He pushed his face forward, mashing his lips against Angelica. He pulled her closer by her pants and started dry-humping her roughly against her boyfriend's bed.

Angelica's body wasn't reacting, at least not in the way she would have hoped or expected. Her brain was a fog and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. She tried to push him away, but her hand was just resting on Brent's chest.

She tried to step to the side, but only succeeded in opening her legs, allowing Brent to boldly drop his hand and stroke Angelica's pussy through her jeans. A grunt escaped her lips. Brent had stopped kissing her lips, focusing his mouth on her neck while he groped her tits through her shirt.

Angelica's eyes widened when she felt her clit swell. Other than a small shudder, she couldn't move. Brent inhaled Angelica's flowery, marijuana-laced scent, kissing around her neck. Her breathing was deep and her warm pussy was tingling in Brent's palm.

Angelica's hand was now rubbing his chest. He'd just started working at the button on her jeans, when the door across the suite banged open.

She snapped out of it.

So too did Brent. As he backed off of Angelica, she turned and quickly fixed the buttons on her pants.

"Hey Angelica!" Christa yelled, spotting Angelica's back through the door from the suite.

She and David bounded happily into the dorm.

"Didn't know you were back. Where's....?" she started before her smile faded slightly looking at Brent. "....is Jayson back?"

"No," Angelica said, breathlessly. "I just came in here to put my stuff down. I must've left my key in his car."

"Oh," Christa said, looking from both Brent to Angelica. Angelica was still a little sweaty and her nipples had grown harder under her tank top. Her eyes were extra red and her freckled face was flushed.

"Well, me and David are going to the CC to get some food," Christa said, her eyes lingering for half a second on the lump in Brent's pants. "Wanna come with?"

"Mmmhmm," Angelica nodded and left the room quickly without a glance at Brent.

"Why do you smell like weed?" Christa asked, as they left the suite.

* * *

Classes resumed and, as the lessons got harder with the responsibilities picking up for the Eagle students, couples weren't able to spend as much time in each other's skin. Jayson still spent the night with Angelica when she slept in her dorm and this was always followed by a morning romp with Jennifer, whose resistance varied from day to day.

Angelica hadn't mentioned her encounter with Brent to anyone. She planned on avoiding him at all costs. This was made easier, as her tutoring/babysitting job had her occasionally staying overnight for some families. On these days Jayson wouldn't spend the night.

This didn't mean he stayed away from Jennifer. It just meant he had to plan his time so he was constantly catching Jennifer alone and by now, he'd had a pretty good idea of her class schedule. Indeed a few days later, Jayson met Jennifer in the hallway and he used another flimsy excuse to follow her into the suite.

"We don't have much time," Jennifer said, pulling away from Jayson once they were in her dorm room.

"I know," Jayson said, holding her by her waist. "We'll only have enough time for...."

Jayson pushed Jennifer down to her knees and undid his zipper.

His long cock was growing as he shoved it against her closed lips.

"Ugh..wait we..." Jennifer managed to say.

But opening her mouth allowed Jayson's cockhead entry and soon Jennifer was swallowing Jayson's cock, on the floor, in the middle of her dorm.

* * *

Erica's law classes had become more demanding, forcing her to stay up late studying in the law offices or alone in her dorm. This suited Darin and Erica more than the others.

They'd been fighting more and more and it came to a tipping point one afternoon. It started when Darin met Kaci in the library early in the new week. He'd grown more than annoyed at Kaci's insistent texting.

Indeed, her texts, constantly asking where he was or what he was up to, was the primary reason for his disagreements with Erica.

"Look you gotta chill on the texts and calls, man," Darin said late one afternoon, in the library.

"What are you talking about?" Kaci said, smiling with her hands behind her back. "I barely text you."

"You text every fuckin day," he said, desperately, before looking around.

They two were off to the side in the crowded library near the secluded rooms.

"Look, Erica's .....we can't be..." Darin started.

"What? Fucking?" Kaci said, a lot louder than Darin would've liked. "So you expect me just ...what? Be your side piece? Come around when you need me and just...disappear? Is that really fair, Darin?"

"Fair...?"

Darin was flabbergasted. He had no idea how to respond and was admittedly distracted by Kaci's blindly blue eyes and her boobs puffing at him through her sweater.

"Kaci, I don't got time for this. You gotta chill," he said again. "We gotta chill."

He turned on his heel and left Kaci standing alone with her mouth open. Darin strolled away but unfortunately for him, he was joined by his girlfriend.

Erica was headed into the library to listen to an online lecture, when she saw her boyfriend pull Kaci to the side. Erica stared through hurt eyes, watching Darin who seemed to be trying to convince Kaci of something before stomping off.

Erica circled around the library, coming out the side door and meeting Darin out front of the library.

"So... what was that about?"

"Oh hey, babe," Darin said, his eyes widening. Erica was in her big blue winter coat with a wool cap over her head. "How's your-"

"What were you and Kaci talkin about?"

"Oh...nothin. Just that-"

"Didn't look like nothin," Erica said.

"What did it look like then?" Darin snapped back.

Erica turned her face up before raising her voice to match Darin's tone.

"It looked like a fucking lover's spat."

"Well, shows what you know," Darin chirped. "I was telling her to step off."

"Oh yeah? Took you three months to tell her you had a girlfriend?"

"What's your problem? You wanted me to get rid of Kaci and I fuckin' did."

"No problem, Darin," Erica said, turning away. "No fuckin problem at all."

Erica didn't hear whatever Darin shouted and didn't turn back to ask. As she stormed away from the library, she fumed at the idea that it was she that was being unreasonable. She was just cursing under her breath when a familiar voice yelled out.

"Erica?"

Erica looked up and saw Tristan in a sleek winter coat and her stomach clenched. The last thing she needed after telling off her boyfriend was to be seen with Tristan, the white guy she fucked a few weeks ago. She cursed under her breath again.

"You here for the lecture?" Tristan said.

She'd forgotten that the reason she was in the library was an online lecture for her law class. Seeing Kaci and Darin had driven classwork out of her mind.

"Ugh...No. I was but..." Erica thought for a moment. She glanced back at the front of the library. As angry as she was about Darin, she would prefer it if he didn't see her hanging out with Tristan. "Don't you got a laptop? Why are you coming to the library?"