Deviant Empire Pt. 07

Story Info
The last days on the ship and a growing closeness.
49.1k words
4.6
2.5k
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." was said with such a determined shortness by James as he just got back on his favored armchair in Will's complex.

The trio had just returned from that room that deserves no revisiting. Despite ALL the work made to put out those contents, they barely read a fraction of those papers and planned to never look upon them again. The list that James had would be his guide and he practically started at the end of the book, a mere 0.05% of those he had listed in.

"Shit yourself?" Winnie said with a grin. For some reason she enjoyed teasing the so called god and he took it well enough for her to keep doing so. Her and Will had regained their spots on the couch, trying to put the facts they just read about out of their mind. His serious expression towards her said it was not the time for such jokes.

"Empire delegation just got attacked. Well... they tried to arrest them... unsuccessfully... Got beat back so hard and fast that it's not even funny. Guess things broke down."

His reaction was fitting for what the two were thinking. Fuck indeed. Things have no doubt changed for them heavily. And not because the two siblings just boned.

"What... happens now?" Will asked.

"Well, what is happening now is that my guys down there are mostly packing up. They're gonna get a bunch more refugees on their shuttles and bring them over now that they don't give a fuck if the authorities approve or not."

"But what about us?" Win was very serious right now because indeed it was no joking matter. "Can we go back home or... what happens?"

"I doubt you can. Several news agencies are already broadcasting the speech on what has happened. They claim it was because my guys are trying to subvert and conquer them through presenting a false image of prosperity. That the whole trip is actually intended to kidnap you guys and put you in slavery... and that there would have been more to come."

"That's bullshit!" the sister cried out.

"You know that. Even someone who can do basic math can know it. Even if theoretically we get the entire population, barely makes a difference since we have way more people. But, you know... have to justify your enemies. Casus Belli and all that." Beat. "That means 'reason for war'. So yes, they just basically declared war." A snort. "If my guys were actually gonna give them war, this would be over fast. They're gonna leave them alone."

"Maybe we can... go back... tell them it's not like this? I mean... yeah, there's a lot of differences. But you aren't like that." Will tried to consider reason but did not use enough.

The look that James gave him back was chilling, enough to help him along and consider what would happen if they did that. The narrative must survive so anything that contradicts it must be erased. They would be silenced, quite brutally, possibly permanently. No, even their presence would contradict it. They would be made to disappear... it did not matter if it was all ten thousand people. Governments have sacrificed more people for smaller reasons.

Will fell back on the couch. Suddenly, the fact that he just fucked his sister less than an hour ago was trivial. So this was how it was like to lose control of your life. He was now something his own leaders would want to murder without even a moment of consideration, and the only way he could go is forward. Toward the Empire. His sister started to cry. Which was surprising. Win had at least put forward the appearance of strength for as long as he knew. Now she was sobbing next to him with her head in her hands. The boy could not help but slip over and wrap a hand around her. Once again it was a mere detail that they were naked.

"Sis... don't cry... come on... it will be okay. Really." He looked up to the man before them. "You said there is a way for us to stay when we get there!" Will was trying to give hope. And find it himself.

"I meant it for a completely different reason, but... don't worry. You can stay. Captain's not just gonna pull the ship over on the first habitable planet and go all 'right, kids, this is where you get off'. They're gonna get you over there, tell you how it's like, that the vacation is now permanent, probably even include this part of you going back is probably gonna have your government kill you and offer refugee status. The other thing I meant was that during your stay you find an immigration officer and plead your case that Earth sucks and you want to stay. A small something asked and you'd be set. Now it's a bit redundant, but you CAN. You know... in case you really want to stay once the waters are clear."

Refugees. What an unflattering word. But it was the truth. To most it might sound like the empire would be very harsh to the people of the world that disrespected them so much, but it would all go as James said. Some would thoroughly insist on going back, ignorant to the consequences, and the aliens would give them their wish. James hoped his people might safeguard them down there: the covert ops teams that remained behind. Or that he would solve Earth before that.

"Guess... it's gonna have to work." Will said. His sister was still not taking it well. The boy noticed that in such a situation James was not being immature. "Better than we would have hoped."

"Don't worry. It's gonna be better than you imagine." A final pull from his cigarette to try and leave this behind. "Now, since you have so nicely set my list, it is horribly tempting to go down there right now. BUT... I will add some extra niceness and start it only AFTER you guys land. Oh, and don't worry about my people hating you or something. You'll see soon enough. For now, captain will not gonna spoil the fun until the end, so we're all going forward with no idea of what happened."

To carry this while no one else on the ship has any idea of what went down.

"I don't know if I can relax after this. Feels..." Will let out.

"Like it's over." Win added with a very hoarse voice.

"It's not." The boy gave to her while James kept quiet.

"Might as well be. Can't help but... ugh, so much stuff to think about... where are we gonna live, what are we gonna eat, how are we gonna pay?" more and more flowing in her mind. A thousand worries.

"We'll deal with it. Don't worry." A smirk came on his face. "Or I'll tickle you." She gave him an elbow in the ribs for that. Not too strong. It did wrench a smile out of her. For a moment.

"Don't joke around. This is serious."

"Yes." Will was still holding a smile. "And if James didn't tell us, we'd have just gone on with no idea since nobody else here has any either. You'd have worried more about us banging than all this because it would not even apply. We still got like..." He lost track of time. Was it four... three days? Two?

"About three days on the dot." James said. "And I could have just let that happen, let you fumble in the dark and shit your pants when the captain would tell you. You have done so now, so... back to our regular schedule of you fussing over it." Only James was wearing pants right now.

The sister had to concede the point. She was still feeling terrible. But she could agree on one thing.

"Seems so trivial now. That we..." She managed to look at Will. Still no fawning, still no desire to pounce on him and make out. No, but it was her brother, and she was here for her and while she'd give him hell, the girl would not let someone else torment him. A smile. "Tussled."

"I'd say it was more than that." A smile from him back.

"Meh. Had better." Perhaps in other regards, but it was clear she was eating shit.

"Says the woman still drooling cum even right now." He teased.

That prompted her to just jerk her head to look down and notice that yes, while it was more of a drip, there were clear lines of almost white going down her legs. No trail of slime since the floors just took care of it.

"Why did no one tell me?!" She cried out and practically shot up, the movement forced a few more drops out. Win started to step towards the bathroom.

"Uh, didn't quite matter... I mean, the furniture and floor seems to just be... cleaning it up." Will commented.

She stopped in her tracks. A look back. No pool of cum where she sat, no trail of drops behind her. Yes, she was still leaving vanishing marks and would for a good bit more. But he was right. Her hands covered her face as the girl groaned hard in exasperation and practically clawed at her face from all the stress she had today.

"I need a drink." She said in surrender before walking back to her seat and falling down.

"Sounds good." James said. "What will you be having?"

"Just fuck me up. I need to kill something inside me."

Hand waved and three whiskey glasses came on the coffee table. James stood up to come pick up his glass. Another strange notion for Will. Why not make it appear in his hand or make it fly over? It was starting to form in there.... James was trying to stay human. At least to a level. Glasses taken and Win raised her in a very sarcastic toast.

"To our lives getting fucked over by multiple things in one fucking day!" You could hear her exasperation in her voice as she just wanted this to end.

"And to the nice things you can find through it." James tried to temper the dour atmosphere.

Win would indeed get fucked up. The glasses were not bottomless, but he'd give refills. The drink was similar to the kinds he was offered. Will could consider the taste to be quite... balanced. Flavors trying to soften the sharpness of the alcohol, but not hide it. Good whiskey. He was being more conservative, but his sister was literally drowning herself in the stuff. She'd get increasingly less consistent in words and upright stability. James was a damn god. He could empty a distillery and walk it off. But he was also being measured, just taking sips. The deity did not augment the body to shrug off alcohol, so even he was getting... a bit slurred, though even so, his mental focus was still up there.

Eventually there was a discussion about holding the secret. Everyone hated that they had to go around everyone's back about knowing him. The decision could be kept secret... no need or reason to know it. But this was becoming increasingly unpleasant unless James started clouding minds and changing decisions. Even if doing it to his parents was a minor, understandable suggestion... it bothered him... even if it was for right reasons.

The cover story considered was that he was very interested in Will because he was taking so well and it was just his own personal attention and admiration of such an eager conversion, even if Will was not exactly going the way of the empire in everything, he was indeed making more progress than most... and in the right direction, unlike some that were simply perverts. The only question was if to shackle Missy up with it or for him to give them a bit of space for now. James considered it was best to keep the interactions to a minimum now, especially since he seemed to always be around when something happened.

Both men would notice Win only halfway through her fall on the side as she just... went out. All that heavy drinking made her fall asleep on the couch. That was a good prompt for the evening to end. While tempting to draw on her face or just leave her there... Will instead carried her to the spare room in his complex... yes, it had two... to just lay her down on the bed, cover her as the girl was unresponsive. A moment to sit on the bed and look down on her with some wistful eyes. He was almost tempted to pet her head.

So many temptations for this to go the way of romance. Will thought this might be some romantic moment... but quickly shrugged off that notion. He was just... glad his sis was alright and... she did look cute when she was sleeping and not being so uppity. Maybe someday a strong boy would tame the bitch.

Glasses were gone by the time he was back. James stuck around to give a final farewell and let Will sleep. The boy did not even consider how he had... without thinking... set her in another bed instead of bringing it to his. The last vestiges of this turning into anything terrible was gone. No.. he was not in love with his sister and there was not gonna be some relationship to screw over the family. But he just so happened to have had sex with his sister. There would be no weird babies, no incestuous marriage and neither were the two going to consider each other differently... other than being a deal more comfortable about each other's sex life.

Sleep hit far too hard. He was tired in several ways. Thankfully, no dreams plagued him that night.

*

This was crazy. Why did they do this? Okay, yes... they were worried that their kids were over there... but now as she was considering it, Sylvia had no idea what they were going to do now. The shuttle was practically packed with people trying to get away... in desperation, mostly. People who did not have much of a chance back home. They heard all the bad stories, all about how these people were the worst. By now they were starting to wise up when the government did not like someone. News from the more well known sources were practically synchronized. A guy online showed they have the exact same script, word for word. And others spoke that this place seemed to be far more prosperous.

The internet was abuzz with a thousand things, but she was sure not seeing it anymore. Their planet was becoming smaller and smaller in the distance, though they did not have the luxury of a window. The room they were in was just seats with a lot of people which had a hard time staying quiet. This was not a luxury cruise. In just a few minutes they'll transition to the bigger transport to take them away... once again, not a pleasure cruise.

Harry had been rather silent. Even he had to start to feel the weight of their simultaneous and sudden decision. Came right out of the blue, but it had good justification at the time. A bad feeling and a desire to be where their kids were. The news was taken well for most. In a joint effort, the governments of Earth have declared war on the empire on made up charges. At least that was the story they heard, but it did not feel rehearsed in any way. It rang of the truth. But a part of her worried that there might be some reason. When Will called to tell them about being picked to go over there... they had no idea what to think. And when they could not reach Winona because she also was picked and was already underway... he picked the last moment to call. Both their kids were further away than they could be anywhere on Earth, but now... they were going in that direction. That was the only redeeming feature.

They just left without even a pause to get anything. No packing or such. Some came on with plenty of suitcases and were slightly against putting them away. They felt a bit odd as they just had the clothes on their back and whatever was on them. They left the car behind... in a mass of a hundred others. Nothing. They just... put every last hope in these people. It was so scary to be at their mercy, but they heard that refugee status would be given... housing, money... and hopefully no judgment. After all, people like her had nothing to do with their elected officials. Started to seem such a great separation as time passed. All she could do was hope they kept their word.

The silence was crushing. Sylvie gave her husband a little jolt.

"Harry, say something."

"Broccoli." The man said without thinking. Despite the situation, it got a smile out of the woman.

"You can practice your dad jokes later."

"We'll get through this." He said with far more of a serious air.

"We shouldn't even be here. I... I feel silly. Like we're teens running away to elope."

"Too late now. Or you want me to have a word with the driver to turn the ship around?"

Some actually tried. If they were so determined, there was a last shuttle going back. But that was not it. People wanted to feel they had some control over their lives. Now they were just dust in a storm. Picked up from one spot to be thrown into another without any ability to resist. Sylvie let out a sigh.

"All I can do is hope they keep their word and our leaders weren't right."

"I think at this point we trust the aliens more than our leaders. Despite the news."

Another laugh from her.

"Trying too hard. They did that before. Every hour of every day of every week..."

"Saw some interviews online. They seemed decent. So... guess we're here. Maybe we can find the kids when we land. Maybe they'll be waiting."

That image filled her with such desire to see it through that it would be worth spending the entire week in a suitcase. But the room they were promised on the ship was decent... if not exactly luxurious... but it would do.

Her hand weaved around his to have hands connect. This simple thing felt so needed. They'd see it through.

*

Morning. Hangover. Headache. Not as bad, but still mildly there. Will groaned as he rose, a dry taste in his mouth. His body was starting to feel some after effects of the so brutal fucking he had last night. Moving hurt a bit. Water was very much wanted... and then coffee... and some breakfast.

After remembering that Win was supposed to be in the other room, he checked on her to see if she was still there or left... still sleeping, practically unmoved. He blessed the fact that the doors opened with barely a sound, slipping back out in the lit complex as the dim bedroom let the sister snooze.

Coffee, eggs and sausages. A good mix of an omelet to really put some needed protein in him and try to bring him to full form, another portion for Win that he could heat up when she decided to wake. He was halfway through his meal when the doorbell rang, jolting him upright. Will no longer had any issue about being naked, especially in his own home. Door commanded open. But he was still not thinking fully to consider what might happen.

His comfort worker was the one to turn the corner into the dining room, standing in the doorway with a slightly teasing expression.

"Must have been quite a night... forgot to call me when your little... date... was done." She was clearly being mocking. The man told her to go away to meet with James without her knowing. Now he had a cover story so he could admit that, a groan was heard behind the cat raff as she turned with a face full of surprise.

Win was up... and clutching her head. And groaning some more. She barely saw where she was going. Her tone was as hoarse as could be, more like a constant, low moan.

"Ugh... stop the damn racket... head is killing me."

Finally did the hand come down so she could see who was there. The boy's sister was also completely naked... no longer dripping cum, but bearing a few marks of their conflict... specifically the red handprints around her shoulder and one arm. Will did not notice he also had such marks on him.

Missy gained an ever increasing cat-like grin as she stared the girl down from across the living room... a moment of growing tension before Winnie pointed a very angry finger to punctuate her every sound.

"Not... one.... Word." A deep inhale. "Tell me you have something for this fucking hangover, Will."

The cat-woman smugly pointed towards the wall of drawers in which one had medicine. All set beforehand. There was such a smug expression on her face as Missy could tell what happened. She turned back to Will to give him that same grin. She also noticed the bruising. The two really went at each other. The boy could just close his eyes and sigh.

"Could you give us the day? I don't want you two to... murder each other or something."

After Win had been so vehement in her resistance of even the idea of Will being here to see her having sex, to see that they fucked was a feeling to carry the woman a long time. She just kept that ear to ear smile and turned towards the door, giving one last smug look to Winnie before going out. The sister was just swallowing the pills for her headache... and an entire bottle of water. She just leered at the comfort worker before continuing to hydrate.