Deviant Mage Pt. 04 - Diueshet Mines

Story Info
Stench's nice peaceful getaway turns weird.
15.8k words
4.29
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This work contains extreme scat and filth-fetish content, as well as non-sexual violence, strongly implied sexual violence, and weird fantasy drug trips. All characters in sexual situations are over the age of 18.

This is an updated draft from the version originally published.

Prologue:

Less than an hour ago, Apega had endured Stench's incredibly malodorous and annoying company as they had shared a witch-hemp joint. She had first figured that the disgusting lunatic had to be high on something way stronger than weed, but it seemed the madwoman had decided to cover herself in feces completely sober, and didn't even know how to light a joint. Either she was a fantastic actress, or she really was just that clueless.

When Apega had offered the half of a joint to the insufferable stinking slut, she hadn't known quite what to expect, but she remembered her own first time smoking witch-hemp, and how much of a fool she had made of herself. With how the filthy girl was already out of her damn m ind, it ought to be entertaining to see what she did under the influence of dark God's flowers.

But whatever Apega had thought would happen, it certainly wasn't... that.

Lurking in the shadows, lost amid other gawkers, Apega watched Stench pleasure her nearly-naked body while totally plastered with nightsoil and rotting compost, doing things that it wouldn't even have even occurred to her to imagine, and the lunatic slut was clearly loving every moment. Apega was treated to the sight of exactly what Stench looked like without clothes on, and she was beautiful. Somehow, even more-so because of how her curvaceous body (she'd clearly not missed many meals in her life...) was utterly slathered with a full-on assortment of utterly revolting stuff! The sort of stuff that no reasonable person would willingly touch, yet alone use as masturbation aids! Apega watched the disgusting, deranged pervert bend over to offer her ass- so covered in shit and compost that globs of muck fell to the ground with every movement- to be fucked by a stranger. Apega was utterly certain that Stench was for real, that she totally would do it.

And Apega wanted to see it happen.

She was revolted and utterly flabbergasted by the whole display. But as she watched (physically unable to look away), her nipples hardened, and her pussy moistened. When Stench bent over and spread her shit-covered ass to the crowd, there was a tiny part of Apega that wondered if there was any way she might go about being the person to fuck her. She concluded immediately that no, there was no way. She wasn't a complete lunatic like Stench was. But she found herself kind-of wishing she actually did have the nerve to try... something. She wasn't even sure what she could do! Disgustingly lewd sexual acts weren't something Apega generally gave much thought!

She didn't do anything. She missed the opportunity. And then, when someone did approach Stench, it was some old guy who looked far more intent on beating the filthy girl with his belt than dropping his pants. Apega, in seeing that, was disappointed. Even a little bit worried that the old fart might catch Stench. She wasn't worried for that madwoman's sake, of course; she just wanted to see more!

But Stench fled the moment the guy came forward, and she somehow climbed up the side of a damn house to escape. She fucked herself with a brown object that might just have been a turd, squirted down at the gawking crowd, flipped off a Lanoman who'd shown up (Apega hadn't even seen the fucker arrive. Good thing he wasn't after her) and then she leaped over to another rooftop and out of sight. Which was such a stupid thing to do that Apega had never even considered someone might actually try doing it, but apparently that kind of lunacy was just what Stench did. It had almost been impressive!

After the sheer aghast astonishment had faded, Apega was left aroused, frustrated, and utterly baffled by her own lust.

The crowd that had watched Stench dispersed. There was some distant shouting, and a bunch of the crowd ran off to check it out. Apega, face flushed crimson and clit throbbing in her pants, feeling overwhelmed with conflicting emotions and pure desperate horniness that she only vaguely understood, wandered in the other direction.

Holy shit.

How could anyone ever be so crazy as to do any of that? And why was Apega jealous of Stench for having the nerve?

Apega had known for a long time about her attraction to other women (her life had gotten completely ruined in the process of finding that out, but never mind that), and she did wistfully remember, among other things, the unwashed stink of a couple of her previous lays. She had liked their stink, but hadn't thought anything of it.

And she had always been particularly lax in any effort to stay clean herself. There were a bunch of reasons for that, but the root of those reasons was simply that being dirty didn't bother her (save for the occasional bit of itchiness), and the idea of cleanliness did. She didn't have a problem with other people's smells either. Especially not those of other women.

Apega found herself recalling the powerful, fecal, extremely female reek that had radiated off Stench's filthy body like a noxious cloud when they'd been close. It had been... a bit overwhelming at first, but she hadn't actually hated Stench's... stench. She remembered the cringey attempts the perverted dumbass had made to flirt with her, and she remembered that bizarre declaration that the filthy girl had made before departing. Now, she found herself trying to picture it actually happening. She was looking forward to seeing that filthy freak again.

This made no sense! That perverted slut had been, among other things, insufferably annoying and more than a little bit creepy! Apega should not be attracted to a repulsive madwoman!

But she was.

It was the weed, dammit! Maybe Apega shouldn't have shared her joint with Stench. They were high on the same high, and Apega's spit had touched Stench's lips. That was kind of incredible...

And why the fuck had that been a thought she'd just had?!

Apega desperately wanted some privacy, and she was quite familiar with the various places she might find some. There were lots of random nooks and crannies scattered around town, although usually she needed them to hide from Lanomen and/or enemies she had antagonized. Finding herself so desperately horny that she absolutely needed to fuck herself now was a new one.

The closest bit of privacy available to her was a neglected yard. Not a lot of properties in inner Lower had yards. Apega squeezed through a loose fence-slat into the little lot, which was jam-packed with junk and firewood, all of which were hidden by the unnatural night and buried under an inch of snow. The only light came from the glow of a distant window.

Now with privacy, Apega started to rub herself through her dirty pants and unwashed knickers. She tried to keep Stench out of her thoughts as she pleasured herself, tried to think of other things that were sexy, but couldn't. That disgusting display had been the single hottest thing that Apega had ever seen. She could deny it all she liked, but she knew she was lying to herself. That lewdly revolting performance had been seared into her memory.

Every time she replayed the scene in her head, her still-stoned imagination twisted the details just slightly.

She imagined herself actually having the guts to go up and accept Stench's offer. Imagined herself fingering Stench's filthy holes, though she omitted the crowd that would have been watching if she had. Imagined herself pressing against that maniac's filthy, sexy form; feeling her unwashed body stick to the other girl's utterly nasty one, their filth shared. Kissing her shitty lips and tasting her befouled tongue...

She ought to never smoke witch-hemp ever again, dammit!

Horny enough she was trembling a little, and hating herself for it a little, Apega dropped her pants and started to stroke her unwashed, hairy pussy. She stank of a hard lifetime without a bath, and having mostly worn the same clothes since the beginning of autumn, currently with overtones of witch-hemp smoke. There was a faint whiff of stale blood to her stink, which wasn't just from her cycle. She had body lice, which was a part of being dirty that she didn't have much love for, but she put up with them. (They weren't as bad as some other people's; the trick was to let her hair and scalp be so dirty that there was hardly space for the lice.) Now that she had her pants dropped, she could smell her knickers, which hadn't been changed in three whole seasons, despite changes of clothes occasionally being available. She... just didn't like changing her clothes.

There was some kind of problem with her, wasn't there? The same kind of problem that disgusting freak had!

Apega would have been torn between lust and guilt, but thanks to the witch-hemp, the lust won, and guilt just sort-of nipped at its heels. She rubbed her clit. She breathed cold air that stank of street slops and other organic refuse in Lower Lanovul, and more strongly of her dirty body. All of them good smells, at least to her. And obviously to Stench as well.

Stench had plastered excrement over every bit of herself. Stuffed a fucking turd up her nasty cunt. And now Apega really, really wanted to know what that all felt like!

There really was something wrong with her.

Add it to the fucking list of ways she was broken.

She pressed her fingers at her anus. Despite apparently having been a dirty pervert all along, Apega wasn't some kind of hypersexual maniac, and her sexual boundaries were generally pretty narrow. She generally didn't play with her butt, but having watched Stench's disgusting performance, she wanted to try again. She rubbed at her sphincter, and found the friction of her finger to be oddly pleasurable. But her dry finger started to chafe her dirty hole, so she wetted her finger from her dripping cunt, and tried again. Lubricated with her juices, her finger slid up her butt with no effort. She'd done this before, but not for a while; the sensation of probing inside her own bowels was strange, but far from unpleasant. As she leaned against the fence, she pleasured both holes. Her mind was flooded with the recollections of what Stench had done, and with the fantasies of everything she now wished she had the guts to do.

Shouldn't she have the guts to do that kind of thing? She did awful shit all the time.

Her fingers, probing at her ass, touched a lump of crap that was inside her. Apega plunged her finger deeper, and it sank into the turd within. She withdrew her finger and sniffed it. Her finger smelled earthy and musky from her ass, in addition to the fishy unwashed pussy smell. She smeared the befouled finger onto her belly, streaking her pale flesh with just a little smear of brown. Presumably, anyway. It was too dark here to see much. She stroked the sticky patch of her grimy skin, and found that she wasn't content to leave it at that.

She'd gone mad. Stench's madness had somehow spread to her.

And dammit, it felt good!

She stuck her finger back up her butt, and pushed. The log hadn't been ready to emerge, but with the encouragement of her fingers, it came easily. The tip of it was hard, the rest of it was gooey. It wasn't very big. And she crapped it out into her hand, holding the turd delicately. She couldn't even see it in the gloom, but she could feel its sticky warmth on her hand, and smell its fecal stench. She held it to her nose, and breathed deep. The smell ought to have been repulsive, but it wasn't to her. She knew what she ought to do was to throw the repulsive thing aside. But she couldn't make herself do it.

Feeling almost intoxicated by its fecal stench, she impulsively licked it, and tasted crap for the first time. It tasted horrible, and yet she didn't mind.

Oh, fuck it.

She smeared that foul glob onto the toned, pale flesh of her tummy, the dark streak joining smudges of dirt and a couple thin scars. It felt warm and sticky. She pulled up her shirt with one hand, and with the other she spread the smear further and further up her torso, towards her flat breasts. The stench of shit filled the air even thicker, she savoured a smell that she should have been disgusted by but instead relished, and she orgasmed with a lewd moan as she rubbed her clit furiously-

She heard the faint noise of wood scraping against wood. She froze. And, in that frozen silence, she heard the rapid footsteps of someone running away.

She pulled her pants back up, so hastily that she heard something in them rip. It was dark. No one had seen her. No one could possibly have identified her. Right?

Wrong, it turned out.

When she returned to the dirty cellar that she and her gang-mates used as a lair for the time-being, some of them were snickering at her, and others gave her disgusted looks. Very quickly, she pieced together what had happened.

Someone else from the Hands had seen that Apega had been part of that audience that had watched Stench flaunt her filthy perversions. And that same someone had seen Apega hastily leave. They had tailed her, and she'd been too distracted to notice. And Apega, stoned and caught up in her mad lust, hadn't even thought to stay silent as she'd pleasured herself. That nosy loudmouth had heard her lewd moan, and knew exactly what it was. They'd connected the dots- they were very easy dots to connect. They knew that Apega had been massively turned-on by Stench's perverted performance. And then, rather than keeping that bit of information for blackmail, they'd told a buddy for a quick laugh, who'd told their buddies. And now, everyone knew.

And now she'd shown up in the converted cellar that she and her gang-mates currently called home, with shit smearing her under her shirt. Which someone, one of the women, immediately claimed she could smell. Apega tried to claim she stank of shit for reasons that weren't because she was a perverted maniac. But, of Apega's many unsavory skills, her ability to convincingly lie ranked rather low among them.

Apega was part of a group of fifteen or so (turnover was high, so it varied) young people within the lower ranks of the Hoolheith's Hands Gang (usually just referred to as the Hands) who were generally tasked with 'getting things done', sometimes directly under the members of the Hoolheith crime family themselves. They lived, worked and ate together, and had little choice but to tolerate one another. Some of her colleagues, Apega respected. Several, she loathed. A couple, she had considered to be her friends. And those 'friends' were quite pointedly nowhere to be seen, while her rivals and petty enemies took their turns mocking her. A few of the boys and men made suggestive comments. They called her a 'shit-slut', and somehow concluded that because she was a filth-loving pervert, it meant that she ought to be eager to do other sexual things, particularly to them. One of the reasons Apega had stayed dirty was to keep those creeps from ever being interested in her, but now that Stench had wound up educating everyone on how someone could get off on doing literally filthy shit, it was giving the creeps a bunch of stupid ideas.

She absolutely wasn't going to sleep near those fuckers without someone watching her back, and all her 'friends' in the Hands now wanted nothing to do with her, it seemed. (She wished she could say she was surprised.) So it looked like she wasn't sleeping down in that cellar with her gang-mates anymore. She had a secret hidey-hole elsewhere in town that she had kept in reserve for a crisis (it was a bit of a surprise that this was the reason she needed it now), but it was cold there, and it complicated Apega's life just a bit more to not be sharing quarters (and more importantly, food supplies) with her gang-mates. And her life, stuck as a minion to the Hoolheith's Hands crime family, had basically been nonstop bullshit prior to this. Now it had managed to get worse.

Huddling buried under a pile of ragged blankets behind some boxes in someone's draughty attic, she considered all the people who she blamed for her current situation. That loudmouth fuckwad who'd thought it was funny to tell everyone about how Apega was horny for Stench? He was right up at the top. Then there was Stench. If Apega hadn't met that filthy maniac, then she probably wouldn't have discovered this perverted side of herself. But most of all, Apega blamed herself for this. Those nuns had actually been right about her; she really was a disgusting degenerate who cursed Lanovale just a little by her very existence. Being a freak who got off on being disgusting suddenly seemed horribly appropriate.

The roar of the River Lan was forever in the background. The river was only a few minutes' walk away. No one was going to stop her from going there, and throwing herself in.

Apega groaned and buried her face in her hands.

Right, she'd just thought that. And the idea of giving up like that, even if the thought had only occurred to her for a moment, just made her more disgusted with herself. Her death would probably come soon enough. Until that happened, she was going to struggle until she couldn't struggle anymore. And, any Gods willing, especially the dark ones, she was going to make the one responsible for her current predicament pay. If it all went horribly wrong, as by rights it should? Well, that was just one more highly deserving person who'd met their fate.

Whoever had seen her, and had then spied on her and blabbed, they'd either done that as some sort of power play, or out of pure petty dickishness.

Apega had never had much in the way of authority within the Hands, but she had some ambitions, and she had tried to take on certain responsibilities whenever possible, in an effort to pursue said ambitions. She couldn't expect to ever get good jobs ever again. Owing to some fuck-ups, she was on thin ice with the Hoolheiths despite her best efforts, and when her bosses heard about this, they would certainly assign her, appropriately enough, to the shit jobs once more. The sort of jobs that involved stabbing people who were themselves trying to kill her. Jobs in which they sent the expendable people.

(Jobs that were still somewhat preferable to Apega's single other option for survival. She was supposed to feel fortunate that the Hoolheiths let her do thug-work.)

Owing to some skill at avoiding getting hit (and something that resembled a death wish a little too closely for her liking), she had done that kind of job a fair bit, and had managed to escape death by the skin of her teeth more times than she liked to think about. She often found herself haunted by the things she'd done. Particularly by how she had often found herself having a twisted sort of fun in the middle of a melee. Her superiors had noticed her skill. They'd been impressed. And those same superiors had expressed a certain disappointment that she wished to do other things whenever possible, particularly since she often wasn't very good at doing such jobs.

It had been around half a year since she'd last worked as a thug.

It seemed that somebody had heard the stories about how dangerous Apega could be, how bad an idea it was to fuck with her, and hadn't believed them. Well, whoever that had been, she'd educate them, and would give them a lesson that would last for the rest of their fucking life. She intended to find out who that blabbermouth was, and she was going to make them pay.