Deviant Officers: Star Treatment

Story Info
Officers check a teen actress into the county lock up.
1.8k words
3.96
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
59 Followers

"The sexual perversion at Vanderburgh Institution was frequent and ongoing," the judge said, as she looked down at the soon to be convicted police officers. "With vulnerable victims and oversight either looking the other way or in some cases actually contributing to the abuse, the amount of sexual misconduct is horrifying."

She looked at her documents, noting the prosecution's recommendation, and prepared to hand down her lengthy sentences.

* * * * * *

Years earlier ...

TH Wolfe pulled his police cruiser into the Vanderburgh Jailhouse's intake garage. It was late. Wolfe and his young, black partner Montgomery were at the end of a long shift. The forty-something year old cop looked toward the window, where the jail's intake officers worked just inside the door.

Officer Wolfe caught one of their eyes and nodded. The intake officers knew what it meant when a squad car pulled into the far parking spot, just out of view of the security cameras. They pulled the blinds, so no one inside the office could see the squad car.

Wolfe turned to Montgomery, rubbing his scruffy beard, before he turned his head to the backseat. He couldn't help but smile, when his eyes fell on the eighteen-year-old, freckled, wide-eyed, red-headed TV star, who'd been arrested for drunk driving.

Tessa Cowan was out celebrating her newest role in a TV series, when a bad decision led to her smashing her SUV into the side of a parked car. Luckily no one was injured and it may have gone better for Tessa had she not drunkenly tried to leave the scene. By the time Wolfe and Montgomery tracked her down, Wolfe was all too happy to give her the five-finger pat down.

Now, with her hands cuffed behind her back, Tessa had never felt more exposed. Her skirt was still hiked up her freckled thighs. Her panties were still bunched up and twisted uncomfortably. Her tank top and bra straps were still around her elbows and, with one dark pink nipple exposed, Tessa's shirt was clinging to her right tit.

She couldn't believe the mess she'd gotten herself into. It had by far been the worst night of her life and she was just glad it was over.

Without saying a word, Wolfe exited the driver's door and opened the back. Tessa recoiled as he climbed into the driver's side back door and slid over to her.

"Are we... Am I going in?" Tessa asked, timidly hoping against hope her ordeal was over. "Uh.. not just yet," Wolfe said, slamming the door. "'Miss Angel."

Tessa's stomach dropped when Wolfe used the pet name that her TV boyfriend used on her new show.

"I ... I didn't think you recognized me," she said, remembering the brutish treatment she'd received upon arrest. If he treated a minor celebrity in this manner, she cringed thinking about what a normal girl would go through.

"Course I did," Wolfe said. "Why do you think I'm back here again?"

He put his arm around her. She tried to lean away, but the handcuffs made it difficult and Wolfe easily pulled Tessa closer.

"But.. you told me if I let you... finger me," Tessa said, whispering the last two words as though hoping Montgomery couldn't hear. "... that you'd go easy on me."

"And I will," Wolfe said, scooting more onto Tessa's side and pulling her into his chest. "I'll make sure the judge knows you were very cooperative. Now ..."

Wolfe reached into his pants and easily pulled his hard, pink, stubby cock through the zipper. "... Get to work."

Without waiting for a response, Wolfe grabbed a fist full of Tessa's crimson hair and shoved her head into his lap. He held his dick steady and stuffed it into Tessa's surprised face. He was anything but gentle, immediately thrusting in and out of the teen idol's mouth.

"Ahglph..mmph!.. mmph!.. mmph!"

The muffled squeals coming from Tessa's throat were music to Wolfe's ears.

He threw his head back and moaned. The whimpering spurred his actions. In no time, Tessa had covered his cock in her warm saliva. Wolfe was enjoying running his fingers through Tessa's thick red hair as she swallowed his cock.

For Tessa, it wasn't as bad as it could've been. His cock wasn't nearly long enough to poke the back of her throat. With him doing all the work, Tessa figured she could just wait and get this over with. It was becoming uncomfortable with her hands still behind her back.

Wolfe seemed to be in no hurry. He pumped into her mouth slowly, savoring the starlett's smooth lips on every sensitive ridge of his cock. Then he pumped hard and fast again and again.

"..mmph!.. Mmph!....mmplph..ahgh!" Tessa was slobbering as she caught her breath. Wolfe gave her but a few seconds before stuffing her sexy face back into his lap. "Ahglph..mmph!.. mmph!"

He stirred his dick around in her mouth, feeling his cockhead brush the inside of Tessa's cheeks. Slurping sounds filled the squad car, as the head of his cock popped in and out of her dark pink, pouty lips.

After about five minutes and with Wolfe's cock jammed as far as he could into Tessa's warm, wet mouth, Montgomery checked his watch and cleared his throat.

"Gonna have to go soon," Montgomery said, calmly to the windshield over the gagging and slurping sounds from the teenager.

"Ahh... Right. You. Are," Wolfe said, punctuating each word with a deep thrust into Tessa's mouth making her gag each time. With the skill of a pro, Wolfe pulled out the cuff keys and, with is cock still nudging at Tessa's throat, he undid the handcuffs.

He pulled her off his wet cock and Tessa was actually relieved. Her shoulders were stretched uncomfortably and her jaw was starting to ache. However, when Officer Wolfe tossed her onto her back, she couldn't stop the policeman from spreading her thighs.

"Oh.. wait.. Please," Tessa whimpered. "You can't -"

"I can't what?" Wolfe snarled, holding her legs open with one hand and unfastening his pants with the other. "I can't make life way easier for you, if you just do what I say?"

He pulled down his pants, and tugged his shirt out of the way. Tessa's eyes were wide and fearful.

"Can't treat you like the little slut you are?"

He gripped Tessa's twisted panties and ripped them away, making her squeal in surprise. He looked down at Tessa and licked his lips. Tessa's pussy was slick and hairless. Her pale freckled skin transitioned smoothly to her red, swollen pussy lips. Her red cunt was wide and flat, with the smallest bit of labia poking through the tight slit.

"This is just how it is at Vandy, sweetheart," Wolfe said, feeling Tessa's trembling legs as he aimed his hard cock toward her red pussy lips.

Without another word, Wolfe forced himself all the way into Tessa's body.

"Ugghah!" Tessa yelped.

Her pussy lips squelched and easily stretched around the officer's stubby cock. Her hole felt warm and deep and her inner lips hugged his shaft.

"Mmmm... Good girl," he said, pressing his hips to her groin. He pulled out just a little and then hammered back into her hard, making Tessa whimper through pursed lips. After stirring around inside her, the cop thrashed the eighteen-year-old.

"Ugmm!..ugmm!.. Ugmm!..ugmm!" Tessa repeatedly grunted, through her closed mouth. Her legs flailed helplessly in the back seat. She closed her eyes and tried her best to stay quiet as her pussy lips were stretched open again and again. "Ugmm!..ugmm!"

Wolfe was silent as he humped her. After a few minutes, he wanted to see her tits again. While stuffing his fat, stubby cock deep into Tessa, he roughly pulled her top down. She had nice-sized, freckled tits with bright pink nipples. Her areola was so light pink that it almost looked invisible.

Wolfe squeezed her right boob and continued his pounding.

"Ugghah!" she yelped again and she inadvertently put her arms around Wolfe. "Ugmm.. ugmm ... Ugghah!"

It took just a few more minutes of vigorous pounding, with Wolfe pinching Tessa's nipples and mauling her breasts, before Wolfe felt his release boiling.

He focused his senses on the wet pussy he was repeatedly driving into; the bouncing tits and the cute, scrunched face below him; the smell of Tessa's pussy and her designer perfume; and the sounds she made when he filled her body.

"Ugmm..ugmm ...ugmm! ...ugmm ... Ugghahhh!" she finally wailed, as Wolfe pressed into and held himself deep. Wolfe growled as he emptied his semen into the teenager. He shuddered and stirred his dick deep into Tessa, while her hands were gripping the back of his uniform. Her soft, warm pussy was vibrating slightly and leaking juices all over Wolfe's cock.

They held each other close until Wolfe finally lifted off Tessa. He pulled out and quickly began straightening his clothes. Leaving a completely disheveled Tessa, Wolfe opened the door and got out. Tessa tried sitting up. As she did, Montgomery came around the side and opened the door.

The tall black police officer yanked a hesitant Tessa out of the car. He pulled her toward the back, ensuring she stayed out of the camera's view and straightened her clothes. He then placed her back in her handcuffs.

Tessa was silent, shivering and still in a shock at the abrupt treatment, not to mention how casual the two officers were as they marched her up to the intake offices. She could still feel Wolfe's semen in her vagina.

They were buzzed in the door after the officers in the window (blinds now removed) spotted them.

"Checking in," Wolfe hollered at the two female cops. "Jones? Burton?"

"Who do we got, here?" a black deputy named Sakiah Jones, leered down at Tessa.

"You ever seen that psychic show on TBS?" Wolfe asked.

"No I haven't," she said, still staring daggers at Tessa. "So we've got a VIP, here today?"

Tessa's stomach clenched. Any hope she had that she might be able to confide in these women was quickly fading.

"Well, we'll make sure she gets the star treatment," Jones said.

"I bet," Wolfe said, signing the last of the paperwork. "You guys have a good night."

He motioned for Montgomery to follow and the two left Tessa in the care of the two deputies.

"Thought you was just gonna ... ya know ... mess around with her," Montgomery said, as they headed back to the car.

"Yeah well," Wolfe shrugged. "How often do ya get a pop star in your back seat?"

* * * * * *

Thanks for reading! Feel Free to vote and comment. Positive or critical feedback is welcome! Hope you enjoyed this new series written for HeyAll's On The Job challenge. Stay tuned for Tessa's continued arrest.

Whanmore
Whanmore
59 Followers