Deviant Suitemates Ch. 01

Story Info
"They were cute and all".
7.2k words
4.25
8.4k
7

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers

This is a story loosely based on my experiences in college. Loose enough that this could be called fiction. Obviously names and dates have been changed. All characters mentioned in sexual references are 18 years of age or older. I hope you love my characters. Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * *

"God I'm horny," Lexi Simmons said.

"Oh my god, Lexi. Shut up," said her friend, Maddy Barrone. "No one wants to hear that."

Maddy looked around the university cafeteria sheepishly, while waiting for their food. She smiled to herself. 'Except maybe the pervs behind the lunch counter,' she thought.

Even though she and Lexi had only been on the USI campus for one day,

Maddy noticed that the student workers at the Cafe restaurants were already eyeing her huge boobs.

"I'm serious, Maddy," said Lexi almost in a whining voice but smiling. "I haven't fucked Alan since he left for Wisconsin. Ugh! Why would he choose a campus so frickin far away?"

"Yeah, what was he thinking? Getting good grades and going to a college that is top 20 in his field? The nerve of him!" Maddy said.

"Oh shut up," said Lexi, slapping her friend's arm, "He takes my v-card, fucks the shit out of me all season long..... All summer long. Then he just springs that shit on me early August ....that he's going to a school a thousand miles away."

"Wasn't the only thing he was springing up on you," Maddy said, holding little to no sympathy for her friend. "You were the one that had to lose your virginity the day after your 18th. No one told you to go falling in love."

"I don't know about all that," Lexi said. "I did love that dick though. Besides, if I recall you went just as crazy as I did."

Maddy had heard her suitemate complaining about this unfortunate turn of events for about a month, ever since Lexi had learned that she would be without her high school lover for the first time since losing her virginity.

It wasn't exactly a surprise to Maddy however. In addition to being a track star stud, her boyfriend was also top 100 in their class. Lexi wasn't dumb by any means, but she certainly wasn't setting anyone's curve in high school.

"No, I didn't go crazy. It just seemed like I did because my crazy mom wouldn't let me out of the house until I turned 18. I had a lot of catching up to do.

"Not like you and Alan. Didn't you guys get in trouble for skipping a practice late last season?" she asked as their food orders were passed to them on a university tray.

"Well, I told coach Browner that I had stomach pains," Lexi said. "I also told Miss Knapp the same thing in class. So that way, if Browner asked around, he would get the same answers. I don't know what Alan told him."

"Browner probably thought you were pregnant."

They both laughed as they sat down at a table, both with their backs to the wall. Ever since high school, the two enjoyed people watching and insulting those who drew their ridicule.

"Can you imagine Alan making up an excuse to get out of Suicide Stairs?" Lexi asked, her smile showing her perfect teeth behind glossy pink lips.

"Uh Coach," Maddy said, in a much deeper voice, doing her best impression of the 6'1" high-jumper. "I'm uh - not gonna be able to pound those stairs today, Coach"

"'Why not Son?'" said Lexi, now doing her best impression of the black coach. "Not turning into a slacker now, are ya!?"

"Naw Coach. I'll still be getting a workout," Maddy continued with her impression of Lexi's boyfriend. "Just instead of pounding stairs, I'll be pounding the back of Lexi's thighs, with her long legs draped over my shoulders. It's basically a squat thrust with my dick out."

The girls burst out laughing and the sound attracted the eyes of Byron Oaks. He was standing at the Burger King counter; the same spot Lexi and Maddy were earlier. The cafe was full of people, but after hearing the laugh, even over the hum of the large cafeteria, his eyes were drawn to the pretty white girl with dirty-blonde hair and the tanned DDs sitting next to her.

Whatever she was saying, had those huge orbs jiggling and bouncing in her burgundy-pink tank top whenever she jerked her head or made a gesture. She seemed to be doing a bit or an impression because her movements were very pronounced and exaggerated. Her dark wavy hair swung with every head movement.

Her dirty-blonde friend was obviously amused, as the joke had her showing off her dazzling smile. 'Not as curvy' he thought 'but perhaps the prettier one. This might need some closer inspection.'

Byron was jarred back to reality when he realized that someone was talking to him.

" ... or I can just eat all of it."

Byron's suitemate Andy Scott was attempting to hand Byron his food.

"You ready to get out of here?" Andy asked.

"Actually," said Byron, taking his bag of food. "Change of plans. Grab a tray."

As the two boys approached the two girls' corner of the Cafeteria, Lexi was the first to notice.

"Uh-oh. I think we are about to get hit on," she said quietly leaning into her friend.

"I know. I saw the cute one staring at my boobs while he was in line."

"Why wouldn't he?" Lexi asked. "Which one is the cute one?"

Maddy saw what she meant. While one had a dark-caramel complexion and a nice smile, the other sported a square head, broad shoulders, dark hair and a strong jawline. But it was the full handlebar mustache that stood out on his face and Maddy found them both very attractive.

"Would you ladies mind if we joined you?" Byron asked, as he drew within earshot. "Everywhere else is pretty full."

"Sure," Lexi said, smirking and glancing around. It was pretty crowded, but the two guys could have definitely found a table to themselves if they looked. Lexi was happy to have two handsome hunks to laugh at, however.

"Thanks so much. I'm Byron," he said, pulling out his chair and sitting down in front of Maddy.

"Maddy," she said, taking his hand for a quick shake. "This is Lexi."

"Lexi. Maddy," Byron repeated. "I love it."

"Nice to meet you ladies. My name is Andy."

"Hi, Andy," Lexi said.

"So how long you been growing that mustache Andy?" Maddy asked, before Andy had even settled into his chair.

Both girls and Byron laughed. This is why Lexi loved her best friend. It may have taken her weeks to ask, while Maddy was never one for preambles.

"Ah well I was the only kid at Bridgeview Elementary with facial hair," said Andy jokingly. "And I bought my first face brush in the seventh grade."

"I swear it had to be confusing for the teachers," said Byron. "They didn't know whether to give him homework or ask him for a ride home."

They all laughed a little.

"Oh and when I got to high school, students and teachers thought I was a sub," Andy said, earnestly.

"Maybe you should've just ran with that," said Maddy "Could've started your career early."

"There you go," Byron chimed in. "Walk in the teacher's lounge and start making coffee....just like .."

"Drillbit Taylor!" Lexi and Byron finished the name of the movie together.

Lexi and Maddy were definitely enjoying themselves. Lexi was glad the boys were funny and had personalities, unlike the losers at her high school. Maddy was happy to see some attractive faces. She always felt Lexi's boyfriend, though a total catch, was kind of a horse-face. These two were pleasant to look at.

After they finished their meals and stacked their trays, the four students headed out to the grounds in the direction of the dorms.

"Ladies first," Byron said, giving the impression of chivalry while holding the door for his female peers. In reality it gave Byron and Andy a chance to eye the girls from all angles as they filed through the open door.

Maddy went first, giving Byron a chance to take in all of Maddy's curves. When no one was looking, he leered at her tank top and her round booty, which was wrapped in black leggings.

Lexi's long legs were not covered and for good reason Byron thought. Her teal colored t-shirt was a bit baggy on her, and it hid her perky boobs. She also wore a sports bra, but her white track shorts were perfect for hugging her hips and showing off her toned legs.

"What are you studying?" Byron asked Lexi, as he caught up to her.

"Sports Medicine," Lexi responded.

"That sounds fun," Byron said. "Also sounds like science and math."

"Not that much math, but science, yes," Lexi said. "I think the classes will be fun. I did some work like that for the football team. I thought, 'I could do this for a living'."

Lexi omitted that the reason she started helping with the team was so she had a valid reason to hang around guys who weren't her boyfriend.

"What did you run in track?" Byron asked her. "I assume you ran track."

"I ran the 4x4 and I was also a high-jumper," an impressed Lexi said. "How did you know I was on the track team?"

"I mean...... track pants, long legs and you look like you are in great shape," Byron said, eyeing her entire body.

Byron was doing what he always did. He knew exactly how to ask a question that leads to a compliment. He learned in middle school that all girls want to do is talk about themselves. So he just had to let them do that.

"Well, I appreciate that compliment," Lexi said, blushing just a bit.

'This little scamp has been staring down my legs', Lexi thought. 'Here, I thought he was more interested in Maddy's tits'.

Maddy, sensing her friend was probably enjoying her talk with Byron, intentionally slowed her pace a bit so that she, Andy and Andy's Mustache were a few yards behind as they walked.

"Was your team very successful?" Byron asked. "I dont know alot about your school's history. Did you run any big meets?"

"We won state with me as the second jumper," Lexi said, her pride swelling. She was very proud of her accomplishments and her team. "What about you? What did you run?"

"I didn't run track," Byron laughed. "I went to the first practice... Too much running."

"That is what it's known for," said Lexi amused.

"Man, all they did was run," Byron said.

While Lexi and Byron laughed about sports, Maddy was sizing up Andy. After all, if Lexi was as horny as she claimed, she might need someone of the opposite sex to keep her company before long.

"I major in hospitality," she said, answering Andy's question. "I was going to do business because I want to ....well open a business."

"Business is kind of a good catch all," Andy said nodding.

"I want to own a hotel company and I learned that hospitality would work out better. What about you?"

"I am a communications major," Said Andy.

"Okay. So you want to like work in media or television? Something like that?" Maddy asked.

"No, actually, I'm going to join the Marines," Andy said.

"Really, I-" Maddy began but she was cut off.

"Hey, why don't you two come by this evening," Lexi said to Byron and turned back to Andy. "We need to finish setting up our rooms. What dorm are you two in?"

"We're in the campus apartments," Byron said.

"Oh. Well we could call you guys when we are finished with the dorms," Lexi said. "I feel like it would be good to hang out before classes start on Monday."

"Yeah, sounds good with me," Andy agreed.

The four exchanged numbers and hugs. Maddy gave Andy a proper friend hug, though Andy still managed to get his hand on enough of her boob that she felt a small jolt of electricity up her legs. Maybe she was hornier than she thought.

Byron, however, pulled in Lexi for a much tighter hug which Lexi happily returned. His left hand dropped to the small of her back and he held her for a second or two longer than one might have expected. Lexi felt her pussy pulse and knew she needed to do something, or someone about this.

The group split and headed for their living quarters.

"Why did you invite them to our dorm?" Maddy asked as soon as they were out of earshot. "I mean they were cute and all, but it's a bit early to-"

"Byron said he can get alcohol on campus," Lexi interjected.

"Oh," said Maddy, taken aback. "Well, see you tonight then, Byron and Andy."

The two girls laughed and were in good spirits heading to the dorms.

* * * * * * * * *

In the guys' apartment, Andy and Byron sat watching Ironman in the common area while Byron rolled his weed into a joint.

"Rusty gunna get you some beers?" Andy asked Byron.

"Not just beers," Byron replied. "My parents gave me like three grand for food. Except I'm on a meal plan so.....booze and snacks."

They were both laughing.

"Wait, your parents gave you three thousand dollars?" Andy asked "What do they do again?"

"My mom works concierge at Lucas Oil Stadium," Byron said, matter of factly.

"Oh, so like a waitress in the restaurants?" Andy asked again.

"No, like...she is head of all the concierge services in Lucas Oil Stadium."

"Oh damn."

"Yea .....and she works with the hotels around the city too. What about your parents?"

"Shit," Andy said. "My parents are broke. Dad used to race cars but when he got old he never really found a real job. Mom was always teaching and tutoring."

As the guys watched Tony Stark get kidnapped, Byron finished rolling his joint, sparked up, and began rolling a second one.

"Yeah," Byron continued. "My little track star said she likes vodka. And she let slip your friend.....was it Marie?"

"Maddy," Andy corrected him. "With the Double Ds."

"Nice," Byron said, smirking as he passed the J. "Yeah, I'll be upset if we don't get to see those hush puppies tonight. You think her nipples are pink?"

"Maddy's? No," Andy said while puffing. "Those nips are big and brown."

"Ugh," said Byron longingly. "But what if they are pink though? With that tanned skin and some sexy-ass pink nipples."

"Dude, look at her skin and her hair," Andy said. "She has brown nips and probably some gigantic areolas."

The guys laughed, each now imagining a different set of nipples on Maddy's huge boobs.

"Anyway," Byron said, coming back to earth and taking the joint. "Maddy likes whisky. Lexi also let slip that Maddy, with the double Ds, might be a lightweight."

"Oh, really?" Andy said with interest. "So it's our old friends, Tito and Jack, huh?"

"Tito, Jack and MJ," he said before sparking the second joint while holding the first.. "Yeah, I think Lexi might have a boyfriend at a different college or somethin'. She made it seem like Maddy wasn't always around while she was getting smashed....before ....getting smashed."

"Bad luck, huh?" Andy said, taking the joint.

"Well you heard me say he aint on campus, right?" Byron smiled as he passed.

* * * * * * * * *

"I'm glad Byron started talking to you," Maddy said. "I just wanna grab Andy's face and rip that mustache right off."

"I thought you were gonna say 'ride that mustache like a unicycle'," Lexi said.

"That too!"

The girls were in their dorm room also laughing about the boys. Maddy was changing into a black halter top that showcased her assets. Not that she had many tops that wouldn't, but she wore them with a set of blue high-waisted pants and she thought she looked hot.

Lexi was in her bra and panties, looking at some jean shorts and cutoff shirt laid out next to a cute skirt and top combo laid out on her bed.

"I was going to put on a cute outfit but....," Lexi began.

"No point, cuz you'll be sliding right out of it for Byron huh?" Maddy finished.

"No!" exclaimed Lexi. "I was going to say because it's so late and no one is going to see it. I'm not fucking anyone tonight."

"You were the one saying you were soooo horny."

"I am horny," Lexi said. "I haven't had sex in like three weeks. So if we make out for a bit....well."

"You know most women....most people can deal with a few weeks of sex sobriety," Maddy said, rolling her eyes. "I haven't had sex since April. You don't hear me whining about it."

"Wow," said Lexi thoughtfully, "Was Louie really almost four months ago? Damn babe. You need to get laid."

"I know I do," Maddy said. "But I'm not about to hop in the bed with any old Tom, Dick or Andy."

"What about a Jonathan, Mickey or Leroy," Lexi asked, her blue-grey eyes flashed knowingly at her best friend.

"Jonathan had a big cock. Mickey could work that tongue and I never slept with Leroy," Maddy said. "I would have, but he said I was too drunk at Bev's party and he held me all night."

"Aw. What a sweet guy," Lexi said, squeezing into the jean shorts. "Stacey told me his dick was huge."

"That little whore," Maddy said. "I mean, it was but...."

Lexi paused putting on her long sleeved cutoff shirt and looked at her friend inquisitively.

"I did say I was drunk, didn't I?" Maddy said, her eyes I may have grabbed at it a few times."

The girls laughed as Lexi texted Byron that they were ready for them to come to O'Bannon Residence Hall.

"Speaking of rather large cock," Lexi said. "I may have been spoiled by Alan. His was the biggest I've seen."

"Bigger than Terry?"

"By about an inch," Lexi said. "Like, how good of a look at it did you get that day we were both in my Mom's shower?"

"I only saw a glance," Maddy responded. "It looked pretty big though."

She'd actually seen it many times. On more than a few occasions Alan had tried to get into Maddy's pants. She'd never told Lexi about the time she let Alan rub her boobs for a few minutes, before he whipped his dick out and tried to get her to grab it.

Nor did Lexi know about the time Alan basically flashed her when the three went swimming at his grandparents' house. Later that night, Maddy came downstairs, after showering, to find Lexi on her knees, doing an impressive job swallowing as much of Alan's dick as she could while he sat at the kitchen nook.

She stood there for a full minute, unnoticed, while Lexi sucked off her boyfriend and she remembered thinking that his grandparents would surely wake up and hear the sound of their houseguest slurping on their grandson's dick.

She backed out of the kitchen slowly, but Alan looked up and saw her when he heard the floor creak. He gave her a smile before resting his hand on the back of Lexi's head and pushed her further into his lap.

Maddy waited at the top of the stairs for a few minutes, before she heard a long satisfied groan from the senior and soft muffled whimpers from her best friend. Two minutes later, with her pussy moist, Maddy came downstairs again. This time, the two were seated on the couch in the living room watching MTV, as if he hadn't just finished blasting cum down her throat.

"They are here," Lexi said looking at her Blackberry.

The two went out to the suite commons. There they saw their suitemates, Angelica and Jennifer, sitting on either side of their across-the-hall neighbor, Brent. Brent was looking a little uncomfortable as both girls seemed to be seated rather close to him for the size of the couch.

"I think Angelica wants that cowboy dick," Lexi said once they reached the hallway. The two college students giggled their way down the hall to the door and arrived just as Andy and Byron were getting to the door.

"Hey ladies," Byron said smartly, once Maddy opened the door to let them in the dorms. "Wow, you guys both look great."

"Thanks," they said together.

"You look the same as before," Maddy said. Byron was still in his Marvin Harrison jersey and Andy still wore his short-sleeved polo. Of course she hadn't expected the boys to change clothes but she could still tease them about it.

As the foursome walked back to the dorm room, their chat was cut short when the door across the hall opened and a black couple walked out followed by the pungent smell of marijuana smoke.

"What's up, Darin," Byron said. "You're in O'Bannon?"

"Yeah man," said the guy called Darin as he dapped up Byron. "Bout to go get somethin to eat." Darin then glanced at the two ladies and flashed Byron and Andy a look of approval before heading down the hall with his female companion.

Whanmore
Whanmore
58 Followers